The Yacht Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy's girl would make mommy pay.
2k words
4.3
163.3k
30
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first submission ever. Feedback is more than welcome.

As I lay on the deck of the family yacht it drifts upon the hot summer lake, the sun warming my very exposed body although I didn’t need its’ heat to make me hot. Lifting heavy dark lashes I scanned until my gaze landed on the most handsome Man I had ever seen. I had since the advent of puberty fanatasized about my daddy. I would, when the summer ended, be going off to college and daily opportunity do realize my fantasies would vanish. Rolling the slight swell of my youthful hips I propped my head upon my hand.

My Daddy was standing at the railing with my mother. Everyone said they made the perfect couple but I knew the truth. I knew that no matter what was said, only I could please daddy like he deserved to be pleased. Mommy was nothing but a cold bitch only concerned with Daddy's money and how she looked. My icy blue eyes moved from Daddy's handsome form to Mommy. She really was beautiful. Standing there in her bikini, She just had a boob job a few months ago and I had to admit it was a nice addition but Daddy and her had argued a lot before he finally wrote out a check. Still those big tits did make her look sexy as hell. Something a lot of other men noticed as well not to mention her sweet daughter.

My mother had the darkest of curls that framed her heart shape face and while she seemed so warm and loving to others, Daddy and I knew how she really was. She could be nasty and hateful. Her voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "Danielle, come out of the sun, we don't want your skin to be ruined and how many times have I told you to not wear that suit. You don’t even have enough to fill it up.” She and her friends laughed. I felt my face flush hot from embarrassment and I looked up to Daddy. I saw His gentle smile and nod, telling me what I already knew. Daddy loved me more.

My face stung with embarrassment as I slipped into my room. I tugged angrily at the strings of the bathing suit top. I moved to stand before the mirror, my eyes examining my body so full of promise. My breasts were not as big as Mommy's but they were growing and were enough to fill daddy’s hands. My body began to tingle like it always did when I let my thoughts go this direction. I slid my small fingers up and cupped my boobs. They were so firm and budding. I watched as the light pink nipples so tiny peaked and I knew daddy would enjoy wrapping his lips around them. I plucked at the tiny buds absently and let my gaze flow downward. Kicking away the tiny bottoms of the bathing suit I grunted in despair. My pussy didn't have hair like mommy's pussy did. I smiled. I had seen how daddy had looked at me those few times when I had come from the bathroom after a shower and let the towel fall from my body. I had seen pictures he looked at on the internet and almost always the girls he liked have completely shaven pussies. I knew he would love my smooth pussy. Now I just had to make him want it. Want it more than mommy’s hairy pussy. I slowly slid my hands down my flat belly. I pushed my fingers between those silky lips. I could feel the heat and moisture. I ached to have daddy thrusting into me taking my cherry. He was the only man I wanted to make me a real woman, like mommy. I was rich little bitch and spoiled. I would get what I wanted and mommy would be at my mercy. I hated the way she treated my daddy and soon, very soon, she would be completely unable to do anything about what I had planned.

Spinning away from the mirror I dug in my closet and found a sundress. Leaving everything else off I flopped on my bed and let the gentle rocking motion of the yacht soothe away Mommy's annoyances. I had to have a plan. Somehow, I had to get Daddy to notice me, but would he ever really see me as long as Mommy was bossing Him around and flashing those silicone tits at Him. I sighed and rolled over.

I had read stories of how people just fell off boats and drowned. I laughed because I knew I couldn't push Mommy over board, but I had to get her out of the way so Daddy would see me. I let my mind wander to one of my favorite thoughts. I closed my eyes and could see Mommy as daddy’s slave, crawling on her knees to Him when he snapped His fingers. I would enjoy watching her come and beg to kiss his feet. I grinned to myself as I saw Daddy holding me on His lap, his fingers stroking over my sweet little pussy and we laughed at how good of a little pet mommy was becoming. Just like our dog back home. Well behaved and out of the way when Daddy wanted to play with His little girl.

I was suddenly jerked from my thoughts Mommy's voice surrounded me as she entered. As she bent over me to press one of her cold kisses to my head I got a good view of her huge breasts. They were so big and I had seen her nipples in the bathroom when she was showering. She never much tried to hide herself from me especially after the boob job. I had begun to have more thoughts lately about mommy. I wanted to suckle her nipples like I had seen the babies on television. I could almost feel Mommies big nipples in my mouth as I suckled and she would coo and stroke my head. But I would suck harder and when I sunk my teeth into Mommies nipples she would moan and tell me how good that felt. Oh how I wanted to bring Mommy to her knees and show her I was the better for daddy and make Daddy see too.

Mommy talked about the big party tonight on the boat. How so many would be here and what I should wear. Mommy wanted me to wear some simple dress but I didn't want to. I wanted to be sexy for my daddy. Tonight I would make daddy's cock hard for me and just me.

I just nodded and let Mommy rattle on. When she left after ordering me to nap I curled up and let my thoughts go back to work. Plans had to be made for tonight and they had to be perfect.

I must have fallen asleep for I was awakened by one of the staff. She laid out my dress that Mommy had chosen and telling me to get up and shower. I smiled and I looked over her body. She was petite with average boobs but her skin was dark with her Hispanic ancestry. My mind whirling as I grinned wickedly. Once I established myself as daddy’s main source of pussy I would call that hot little bitch to my bed. Tonight though, tonight Daddy's cock would break in his baby girl’s pussy, and I would become the woman of the house.

By the time I had finished my shower and put on the dress Mommy had chosen the party was well underway. Being the only little girl on board I had pretty much free roam. I slipped through the throng of people and finally found Daddy. My breath caught as I drank in the sight of Him. He had on khaki shorts and I could see the outline of his big cock beneath them, as he usually didn’t wear any underwear.

I smiled to myself. So many nights I had snuck into their bedroom. Daddy slept naked, I think more to annoy Mommy mad than anything. I would sit there in the darkness and watch His cock. Sometimes it would twitch and once even daddy had stroked it until it burst cum from it. I had cried out. I was sure Daddy had heard me but He never said anything about it.

Pressing myself to Daddy and smiling as He pulled me to him and hugged me. My little hand slid up the back of His leg and I gently pressed into His crotch. It was so hot there and I could feel Daddy stiffen. I lifted my head as He looked down at me, a look of bewilderment in his eyes. Flashing a radiant smile to Him and holding on to His inner thigh, my fingers twitching slowly I pressed my tiny tits against his soft cock which stiffened a little as my pert nipples grazed against the shaft of his magnificent cock. Daddy continued to make small talk with the men He was with and every once in awhile Mommy would flutter in and laugh her silly laugh then off she would go on some errand or another. I frowned as she left the room waggling her ass and making her fake tits bounce. I noticed all the men watching her big fake tits and nice round ass every time she came up on deck. I smiled and made a mental note to use that in the future. There were a lot of men who would love to fuck my mommy.

Mommy liked to drink and this was a cornerstone of my plan. As the night wore on I could tell Mommy was feeling the effects of the alcohol. Perfect I thought. She would soon be in her cabin passed out and that was exactly where I wanted her.

Daddy had let me stay close to Him all night and I was anxious to put the next part of my plan into effect. Finally my chance arose. Daddy had sat down and patted his lap for me to join Him while he talked and drank with the others. I suddenly felt my heart pound. What if I couldn't do it. I scolded myself. I could do it and more. I was Daddy’s little girl and smart enough to know what I wanted and how to get it. I stepped closer to Daddy, almost shivering. Usually I would slide up on Daddy’s lap and sit with my legs across his lap like a perfect little lady but tonight I knew I had to be more than a lady to make it all work.

I looked around at daddy's friends. I knew they all adored me too. Flouncing copper ringlets playfully I straddled one of Daddy's legs the dress mommy had picked out slid up my creamy thighs a bit. I could see His surprise as I did it. I knew he felt my bared cunt pushing against his hairy legs. I couldn't help but look down and see the slight twitch of His cock. It was working. I was thrilled. I held still and just let Daddy have some time to adjust. I lay myself into His chest like I always did and I soon felt daddy petting my hair as he talked. I smiled to myself. Daddy was good. He covered quickly but he kept shifting and as he would shift I would too. Flexing my hips, pushing my pussy into His leg even more. I could feel my pussy getting wet like it always did when I thought of daddy and it really did feel good the more he moved.

Daddy finally guided me off His lap. I could not help but look at His leg where my pussy, hairless still and smooth had rested. Sure enough there was a wet spot glistening on His leg. I lifted my eyes just in time to see Daddy look up from the same spot and the look on His face was a mixture somewhere between bewilderment and lust. I smiled at daddy and slipped off through the crowd to get the rest of my plan in motion. I noticed many of the guests were leaving as the night grew later. I knew mommy would be drunk and putty in my hands.