The Yardman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me again and we moved apart and he left and I went to bed and it was very uneasy until I finally moved my hand between my legs and tried to imagine what it would be like to make love to someone with the sex appeal that Braden had. His body was simply gorgeous. I imagined him holding me and imagined it was his hand and imagined he was over me and I climaxed. The warm feeling of contentment flowed through my whole body as I squeezed my legs together and removed my wet fingers. I rolled on my side and went to sleep.

We settled into the normal day to day routine of me meeting Braden each morning for our jogging session. My aunt Marge noticed I was spending a lot of time with him and approved highly as she liked him. We continued to have our little walk after running and continued to hold hands and kiss each other whenever the situation allowed us. I was really looking forward to out time together but unfortunately Braden had been spending a lot of time at his other job with the hospital grounds.

Then after over a week of me not seeing him much he told me on our morning jog that he didn't have to work at the hospital today and was taking the day off. He said he had some work to do next door so we made a date to meet later at our pool and we would swim and maybe spend some time in the hot tub. I was the only one home and nobody would be back until later that night. We parted and I went in the house and was sweated up from the run so I hit the shower. For some reason I chose to spend extra time and did under my arms and trimmed my pubic area especially nice. I guess I knew what was in the back of my mind.

We swam laps for over half an hour and Braden was an excellent strong swimmer. I could keep up with him for a while but after the first twenty laps he started to get away from me. When we stopped and moved to the wall I was breathing hard and slowly cooled off. Braden took me in his arms and he felt so good as he kissed me gently and hugged me. We moved to the hot tub that was in a completely secluded area and the water in it was very warm but not hot and was comfortable to sit in. I turned on the switch and the pump started and the water began cascading down the water fall into the tub.

We stood in the middle of the tub with the water just over my waist. Braden had me wrapped up in his arms and kissed me and I kissed him back and held him to me and tightened my arms on him. We looked into each others eyes and he untied my top and bared my breasts. I never took my eyes off his as he cupped them and rubbed my nipples until I felt them hardening. He flattened my breasts against his chest and I heard him in my ear "your beautiful Laura, absolutely beautiful." I pressed myself against him.

Braden lifted me and took me into his lap. He began to slide his hands on my body and I began to breath harder and our kissing was now more intense as we rubbing our tongues and sucked each others lips. I opened my legs slightly so Braden could move his hand between them. He explored me through my bathing suit bottom and then I felt him untie the knot on the side. It came loose and he began to cup my mound and I gasped and took a deep breath as I felt his finger open me and slide gently into me. He did not push his finger deep but chose to just touch me gently. His hands were so soft and so gentle with me. His fingers seemed so sensuous as he moved the hood covering the sensitive button and touched it softly. I began to move my hips and tighten my arms on him.

I moved my hands up and down his muscular back and shoulders. Our lips were constantly locked as I let Braden explore my whole body. He was feeling the inside of my thighs and always returning his hand between my legs where I tightened them holding it in my clasp. I whispered in his ear " I want to feel you Braden, I want to touch you." With that I moved my hand down his flat hard stomach and he undid a top button in his bathing suit and I felt him lower it and saw him throw it on the edge. I wanted to feel him in my hand. I had never done that with anyone before but I wanted to touch Braden.

He took my hand in his and moved it down. I gasped and moaned slightly as I touched him. His cock had set me back a bit as it was very big and hard. I heard myself whisper "oh Braden" and pressed my lips harder to him and began to breath through my mouth. I tried to put my hand around it but just grasped it and slid the skin back and forth. I was apprehensive because I am not that big. I knew we were going to do it. and wondered if Braden could even get that inside me. It was very thick.

I looked at it and I wanted to try it so I whispered in his ear. "I want you to take me into my bedroom and make love to me Braden." I caught my breath and added. "You are very big but I want you so much."

He kissed me softly and talked to me as he lifted me in his arms "I will be very gentle with you Laura, I will never hurt you."

He carried me out of the hot tub and drew a towel over my naked body as he carried me to the sliding door into my room. He towelled me slightly and lay me in the middle of the bed and I looked up at him in the dim light. He was so big and looked so strong. His stomach was flat with a furrow of light hair running all the way downwards from his chest. His cock looked even larger and he was hard, in fact he was very hard. It was sticking right out and upward and looked to be huge from where I lay looking up at him. I felt almost proud that I was able to excite him and get him that big and hard

Braden looked into my eyes, slid his hand down my tummy and touched me again. I could feel that I was getting very wet and he was sliding his finger in me so expertly and so gently and he knew just where to touch me. I grasped him again and moved the soft loose on it. It was like there was a bone in the middle but the skin was like velvet. I stroked it back and forth bringing the skin over the large tip and then baring it and drawing it back. I heard Braden moan when I squeezed and then he slid lower and opened my legs

I felt his lips on my lower tummy and then he pressed them over my mound and sucked it. I almost cried it felt so good and then I felt him slip his tongue into me. It was like a magical little finger as it was so smooth and slippery as he flicked it back and forth. I just started to move from side to side and bucked my hips under him. He kissed my tummy and ran his tongue inside my navel and then I ruffled my fingers through his hair as he sucked my nipples. I was no longer afraid and was ready to help Braden fuck me.

He held himself above me as his chest mashed my hard sensitive nipples. I was lubricating profusely and gasped as I felt Braden's cock. He was gently forcing my tight inner ring. My eyes were wide open as I took a deep breath, lifted my hips towards him offering myself completely. He slid his tongue between my lips at the very moment he easily pushed his cock into me. I was very tight inside but he felt warm and nice as he opened me gently. It was so erotic as he stretched me and I moved my legs higher and took his thick cock very deep up into me. It almost felt soothing the way he went in so easy until he was tight against me. I was so happy that I was able to take all of him and he felt so good.

Braden was holding my head and kissing me. My arms were around him so tight as I moaned and hugged him. Our lips were mashed together and then he sucked my ear lobe and licked my neck and then I felt him starting to move. Braden moved his arms under me as he slowly began to fuck me and it felt so sexy and so loving as he slid smoothly in me. I was very wet and he was sliding easy. I started to move under him and tried to get his rhythm and helped to push towards him. He started to thrust harder in me and I could feel him going smoothly all the way in on each stroke and his hard bone was hitting my clit and rubbing on me. It was so sensuous that I started to grind my mound on him and it felt so nice. It was so wonderful the way Braden did it to me and he was so sweet and so gentle. His lips were warm on mine and I opened my body totally to him and let his cock fill me completely.

I felt every thick vein on his cock and started to buck my body against him and he began to move faster. Braden was doing it to me much harder and was putting it in me all the way on each deep thrust. I could feel there was no more room left and then I started to breath harder and tried to pull him deeper. I clamped my legs around him and came so hard I was quivering and shaking and whimpering as I held onto him and savoured the feeling. He kept doing it to me very fast until he threw his head back and pushed so deep he moved me forward on the bed.

He held it in me and I could actually feel his balls touching me and I swear they were throbbing. Then came a warm feeling inside that spread all through me as he spurted and spurted and pumped his warm semen deep into my body. He lay out on me full length letting his body touch my tummy and breasts. I held onto him tight until I felt it leaking out and I was so happy that I was crying. Braden kissed me softy and kissed each one of my eyes. He was so wonderful. We just lay there looking at each other and then we both laughed.

We kissed and then I spoke seriously, "that is only the second time I have done that Braden and you have become very special to me." I looked at him as he listened intently. "I came here to spend the summer studying and I don't have a lot of time in my life for the next year or so but now I will make time for you if you like."

Braden sat up on his elbow and looked down at me " I am the same way Laura, I didn't expect to meet anyone like you. I wanted to be with you from the first time I talked to you over the fence. I don't have a lot of time either but will make time."

I felt the tears in my eyes " yes I would like that very much Braden, I have fallen in love. I didn't want anything like that to happen to me but I am very happy, I just want you to know that."

He hugged me close and kissed me and then I heard what made me so happy " Laura? I have loved you for well over a month. As far as I was concerned I found my future when we first started running together in the mornings."

I couldn't believe I was having a conversation like that and we talked and lay like that for almost the whole afternoon and he made love to me again slowly in the spoon position We just did it slow and gentle as he masturbated me with his finger while she slid his cock easily in me until he spurted and spurted more semen in me and then we slept for a couple of hours and finally got up showered and changed and he took me out for dinner to a local Italian restaurant where we celebrated with wine and pasta.

Over the next month Braden and I spent hours together when he had free time. His job at the hospital was keeping him busy. He never talked much about it so but I assumed the grounds were much larger then what he was doing for the Andersons. We were planning a weekend trip for us to meet with his mother in Orange country and I was planning a trip for us a few weeks from now to Phoenix to spend a couple of days with my parents in Scottsdale. I wanted to introduce Braden to my mom and dad and younger brother Jordon. My mom had heard so much about him and really wanted to meet him but my dad is reserving any judgement as he is wondering how much I have let Braden effect my studies as I'm going into my last year of law.

Braden and I are very sexually compatible. He is so gentle and just seems to have the ability to play my body like an instrument and can excite me within a few moments. We have done it with me on top and from behind and with him standing in the shower holding me against the wall. We had spent many nights together as I have waited for him to come home late from work and we have slipped in the patio door and he has slept with me all night like he did last night. Right now we are sitting up against the high padded backboard on my bed kissing and hugging and not really wanting to get out of bed yet. Its fairly late as he didn't have to go to work early..

He had been rubbing my nipples and had gotten them hard and sensitive like he has many times. I was slowly stroking his cock, I had my hand on it and was just gently squeezing it and sliding the skin back. I cupped his large balls and was careful to be gentle as I held them in my hands and felt them moving in the loose soft sack at the base of his cock that was now very hard. I slid down beside him and lay over on his legs and brought my mouth to him and licked the tip and then gently wet it and took it into my mouth and sucked lightly. I felt Braden's hand on the back of my head as he pushed up at me. I had learned to suck Braden during foreplay before and he loved it.

This morning I was very excited and really into it and the feel of his warm cock between my lips and the feel of it hitting the back of my mouth and throat was such a turn on. I liked the taste and I like the smell of Braden and everything about him as I stroked him hard and squeezed him and sucked until my saliva was dripping off my chin. I moved my head faster up and down and ran my teeth on the underside of it and it was beginning to throb and then I heard him moaning and starting to become very excited and he thrust between my lips and tried to move my head and I raised my lips. "No Braden, I want to do it all, let me finish you, I want to do this for you."

I sucked him harder and he moaned and held my shoulders. This was so erotic and I looked upon what I was doing to Braden as complete love. He moved up and down and I let my head go with him and then felt him almost in my throat and he jerked and I felt his warmth hit the back of my mouth. I sucked harder and held him deep and swallowed and I tasted his slightly salty semen and just sucked him and sucked him and swallowed as he finished. I ran my tongue right into the slit in the end and sucked until it was dry.

I looked up at Braden and he was almost in a daze as I laughed and asked him, " do you still want to kiss me?" I was teasing him.

Braden laughed at me and brought me up and kissed me and just held me in his arms and we chatted then he asked me what I was doing that afternoon. I told him just the usual which was some studying and working on a paper that I had spent a lot of time with over the summer months. He asked me if I would like to meet him at work at his hospital job and see what he does there. I thought that would be nice and agreed to meet him there.

I was told to just go to the main reception desk at the "Good Samaritan Hospital" on Wilshire and was told to have them just call him and they could direct me. I agreed and planned on meeting him there around four when he claimed was a good time for him to take a break and spend some time with me. He was going to be working late and I never really figured out the hours he worked.

I arrived at the large hospital complex and found my way to the reception desk and asked if there was a note for me from Braden Carlson. She clicked it up on her computer and directed me to the Cardiac Department on the second floor. I questioned that and they said it was right and that there was a note for Laura Brown which is me and showed me the elevator and I went to the second floor and proceeded to station number seven where they paged Braden. By now I was completely confused and to add to the total confusion Braden came around the corner and he was wearing a white smock and had a stethoscope around his neck and was carrying a clip board. All I could say to him was "Braden? I thought you worked in the garden."

He laughed "no sweetheart, I never told you what I do at the hospital and you didn't ask."

He told me that he was enrolled in USC and in fourth year of medicine and he was articling at the Good Samaritan Hospital because he is specializing in cardiac surgery and they had a good program and took him for the summer for the last two years. He lived with his Aunt and Uncle next to my Aunt because his home was in Orange County and that was too far to drive. I was totally stunned that he was going to be a doctor and completely shocked and I began to think about how dumb I had been.

I laughed when I told him how I got so wrapped up in him that I never questioned things like how come a maintenance worker had hands that were soft and never dirty. I never asked why a yard worker would work at night. I never asked what he did the rest of the year and he never told me he was enrolled in USC or any University and I never asked and he never told me. I had fallen completely in love with him and felt funny that I did not know that much about him but I guess that is what I was finding out now. I was satisfied with him being a landscape worker and never questioned it.

I told him how embarrassed I was for not finding out what he did. He kissed me and then told me. "There is another way to look at that Laura, you fell in love with me didn't you?"

I shook my head and smiled, " You have really shocked me here today."

He showed me around and I met with some of the people he worked with. The hospital specializes in training Cardiac surgeons which is what Braden will be and apparently has very high marks and is right at the top of his class. Right now I'm feeling just a bit overwhelmed. This morning I was in the arms of my lover that did yard work next door. Right now I'm with the same guy that is a heart surgeon. We are really going to have to talk when he gets home later tonight. I have to get my head out of the clouds now and come back to earth. Braden was making it very easy for me as he held me close when we were alone and made me feel very good.

That night we talked and both expressed our feelings for each other. We have been together for only a short time but we have grown very close. We decided to work and help each other to finish our education and get our degrees. We would be with each other every bit of the time we could on weekends and holidays. Braden would finish his work at USC and I would return to Arizona State and complete my law degree. I would likely move to Los Angeles and have no trouble to get a job as I had connections through my father with some major law firms. It looks like Braden is going to intern at the Good Samaritan Hospital where he is now. We would sacrifice the next year and spend the time apart to complete what we had both worked for and be together totally as soon as we graduated.

I met his mother and she was a wonderful person and I have stayed there on occasions when I flew to Orange County for weekends and she picked me up on occasions. I love her very much and Braden has been to my home and spent weekends in the desert. My brother Jordan hit it off with him right away. My father does not impress easily but I know Braden got to him and I know he sure got to my mother. She loves him. We have not had a lot of time as Braden is pouring everything he has into his final year and I am working hard.

My dad has paid the massive phone bills and I owe him for everything from those bills to my airline flights to California but he laughs and just said I'm worth it. I know Braden is really worth it.

I got a very nice Easter present..

Braden presented me with a beautiful solitaire diamond and it took me all of three seconds to accept it.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I won't say

I won't say that your story made me tingle in all the right places. And I won't say that I wish I had a yardman like that....but I will say it was very romantic and i loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

One of the most erotic stories that I have read on this site. Very well written as well, shows that a story can be free of vulgar language and still tell the story in a highly erotic context.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms Surgeon Dr Jackie falls in love with a little girl and then her Dad.in Romance
Bus Stop Romance You never know who you will meet at the bus stop.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Acts of Grace Motherless girl finds an actress abandoned on her doorstep.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
More Stories