The Year of the Dragon

Story Info
Manager shows associate who is boss.
1.1k words
3.7
8.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom sat of the floor in Ms. Donald's office reviewing which files would be sent to storage, and he steamed. He steamed because the Dragon Lady was having him do this nonsense for the third night this week. (The Dragon Lady is what they called the manager of Tom's department.) Surely the work wasn't pressing, but she "needed" it done "before the roster crows", whatever that meant.

As he sat on the floor he pondered the last time the fire-breather had sex. She was 5' 8", probably 140 – 150lbs, of which a good portion was tit and the rest, leg. He loved days like today, how she wore those blouses that depending on how she sat, you pretty much could see straight down to her belly button. Earlier, when she was ripping him a new one, he stared down her blouse imagining what it would be like to have his pole being squeezed by her titties. It certainly took the sting out of the ass ripping he was receiving. He imagined a nice mammary massage with a happy ending of sperm that would cover her from neck to nipple.

She was at her desk and Tom starred at her perfect legs decorated with shear black hosiery and a pair of perfect shiny black four inch pumps, all topped with a black pencil skirt that hung just above her knees and the aforementioned while silk blouse. Yeah, Tom contemplated bending her over the desk and fucking that pussy hard for all the hell she has given he and his co-workers over the years. She probably would beg for it. She probably was a real kitten that had no clue what to do with a penis.

"Excuse me, what the fuck are you looking at?"

Tom was snapped back into reality, he got caught gazing at her shapely legs.

"N-nothing" he stammered.

"I don't think so," the Dragon breathed "you were ogling my legs. What are you thinking?" She was pissed.

"No, I-I was just thinking." Tom blurted out. He was sure his job was toast.

"You were thinking what color my panties are, weren't you!"

"NO!" Tom considered just grabbing his coat and leaving, forgetting his last check. He could be off the premises before the door to the office clicked shut.

"Yes, you were." She stated matter of flatly. "Well, what color are my panties?"

"I-I wouldn't even begin to know M-Ms. Donald."

"You see that is why you are so fucking worthless!" She exclaimed, throwing a pen across the room. "Be a fucking go getter! Find the fuck out what color I am wearing; and don't you think about asking. Get off your lazy no good ass and DO something about it!"

Tom had no choice, he hung his head Tom slinked over to the bosses chair; she had turned to face him now. He gently grabbed her ankle and ran hand up and down her toned calf. He hands moved from her calves to behind her knee and thighs. His dick responded be pressing against his zipper, trying to push through, as if it had a life of its own. His mouth kissed the inside of her thigh and worked his way up her finely toned leg.

Ms. Donald eased back in her cushy chair and put a leg up on her desk and draped one over the leg of the chair allowing the underling access to do his due diligence on the color of her panties.

Tom caught the sent of her pussy that was just starting to get wet. Like a dog to water his mouth found her lips and he got to taste her for the first time. Tom could believe he was eating out the Dragon. He started slowly at first, kissing and gently nibbling on her labia. He worked the whole area, his nose getting wet from her sweet pussy. He tongue found her clit and he managed to keep contact as her hips gyrated; clearly Tom thought she was enjoying herself.

While he was eating her he contemplated throwing her legs over his shoulders, freeing his lance and slaying the dragon once and for all, but he opted to allow his tongue to give her clit a good lashing. Finally she lost control; Ms. Donald lifted her hips in the air and pressed her crotch into the mouth of Tom. She screamed loudly for what was a very gratifying orgasm for her.

Tom popped his head out from underneath her skirt and with a sly grin, stated, "Why Diana, you are not wearing panties".

Ms. Donald tying to overcome the intense orgasm realized she had to regroup and get control of the situation. This fool was going to blab to everyone in the office. Heck, she didn't sleep with the fat fuck of an owner in the corner office to be taken down by this piss ant.

"I guess your balls are dying for release, huh.....big boy", she said in her sexiest voice.

Tom shook his head like a dog and stood up unbuckling his pants. He was finally going to drill the bitch on her desk like he stroked off to many times at night.

"Stroke you cock." Ms. Donald said flatly.

"Huh"

"You heard me, stroke your cock. I want to watch."

Confused Tom started rubbing his pole as instructed. For a few minutes Ms. Donald stared at the show, while Tom performed for his boss.

Finally she stated,"Lets see if we can help you our with a little visual aide."

With that she put one leg up on her desk and unbuttoned her blouse revealing her black lace bra that held her breast. The sight of his boss like this pushed Tom over the edge. His face contorted into the familiar "O", and he shot out three quick ropes of sperm. Two covered her black pump and ankle and the other landed on the floor between his feet.

Ms. Donald was only half way there; the power was almost hers again.

"You fucking creamed my pumps, jerk!" Ms. Donald exclaimed. "Lick it off!"

Tom didn't know what to do. He looked at Ms. Donald, and she looked serious. He looked at her shoe and leg and saw his handy work just sitting there for him.

"Do it and you can go places hear, Mr. Tom" Ms. Donald said temptingly.

Tom mustered up the courage and licked his stuff off his shoe. He was surprised the taste wasn't horrible as he continued on cleaning his mess.

"Say Cheese!" Tom heard a camera phone exclaim.

The Dragon Lady took a picture of him licking his cum off her shoe. With that she got up, removed her shoes and walked for the door. At the door she turned and said.

"Finish cleaning my shoes and the carpet. You can finish the files in the morning. Also I trust you won't say a word to anyone about this or the quarterly newsletter will have a picture of your janitorial work, if you know what I mean. By the way, you had a very good oral presentation. Next time let's see if you really know how to use a dick-ta-phone.