The Year of the Rabbit

Story Info
Getting creative with your rabbit vibe.
794 words
4.28
57.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers

Shortly after I separated from my husband, I decided to invest in a Rabbit. After all, I had heard amazing things about them, stories about women having the best orgasms of their life within minutes of pulling their rabbit from its box. Sex and the City even did a show about a rabbit.

I shopped around on the internet and finally settled on a model I could afford. Needless to say, I was anxious to try it out. I've been masturbating for years, but my experience with toys had been limited by budget and an ex who just wasn't all that into toy play. So while it only took a few days for my package to arrive, I had already been waiting for years to try it out! When it arrived, I greedily opened the box, put the batteries in the remote control, stripped off my clothes, and set to work. I wasn't too impressed with the spinning action of the base, so I left that off and focused instead on varying the speed of the rabbit ears, while I slowly pushed the rabbit in and out of my pussy. And I waited. And I waited. And eventually I had an orgasm, but it wasn't all that impressive. In fact, I was completely disappointed in it. What had happened to the mind-blowing orgasm that I was supposed to have? Several times I tried again, always with the same results- a small orgasm, but nothing to write home about. In fact, my hand gave me better orgasms, and I began to wonder if spending the money on a toy had been a total waste. I stopped using it altogether for a few weeks, until I decided I better find out which of us was defective- me or the toy.

After some online research, which included a thread I started on the literotica forum where I got a lot of great advice and encouragement, and a little bit of fantasizing, I decided to give the rabbit another try. This time I got creative, varying the speeds on both controls and changing the angle and pressure against my clitoris. Finally I rolled onto my stomach and very carefully (it's hard to push a vibe in and out when you're laying on your arm, not to mention that laying on top of a toy doesn't give it a lot of room to move) continued to fuck myself with my rabbit. I had a huge orgasm (it took several minutes to recover!), and I finally felt like my investment was worth it.

I've since gotten even more creative with my rabbit. I'm a nipple clamps kind of girl, and have discovered that I also like a little clamp action on my labia. The slight pain is more than worth the orgasm. One day I decided to use my rabbit while my labia were clamped together with a clothespin, and WOW, let me tell you, I haven't been the same since. The feeling of those little rabbit ears vibrating against the clothespin was so incredibly intense that I couldn't orgasm, and I honestly didn't want to- I didn't want it to stop. I had never thought I could get so much pleasure that orgasm would be impossible, and it was a discovery I was very glad to make! Once I removed the clothespin, the rush of blood back into my labia, combined with the vibrations of the ears, sent me into a huge climax. My body literally bucked off the bed several times, something that had never happened to me during masturbation. I've used the rabbit this way several times since, and it is now one of my favorite toys.

I'm still not a big fan of the spinning action of the dildo part of the rabbit. In fact, I can't really figure out what the point of it is. A cock doesn't spin, so it seems kind of silly for a dildo to. But regardless, I enjoy those little rabbit ears immensely, and I still occasionally turn on the spin, just to see if maybe this time I'll enjoy it.

So my advice to toy users, something I wish I had been told before I first started playing: don't expect miracles the first time you play with a toy. It takes time to get used to a toy, just like it takes time to get used to a new partner. Another piece of advice: don't get in the mindset that there's only one right way to play. We're all different and no one toy is going to satisfy every person in the same way. Instead, get creative. Get kinky. Use your imagination, and your toys, in new ways. Eventually you'll find one (or more) that rocks your world.

sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers