The Year of The Rooster Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'll bet she will. You know, I think good old Ed has spiked the drinks with something! He's a pretty smooth operator. You should know that from first hand experience!" he teased.

"Oh, Steve, you should talk. What about you and Mai-Ling? How many wives do you think would be as understanding as me? You're just lucky I happen to find Mai- Ling exciting too!"

Steve lit a joint and passed it to Laurel, watching as she drew the smoke deep into her lungs. Jesus, she wouldn't have done that a couple of weeks ago he thought. Laurel had been very much against it until Ed had persuaded her to try it for herself. Steve had been trying to get her to do it with no success for quite some time. When she found out that it had enhanced her sex with Ed she had taken to it like a duck to water.

"Steve let's go upstairs and watch Ed and Gail get it on," Laurel said in a husky voice squeezing his upper thigh. "I'd love to see her taking his big cock. It would be so sexy! Come on, let's go watch!" she said as she traced the outline of his semi-hard cock with her long red nail.

"What about Robert? We can't very well go off and leave him while we watch his wife getting screwed!"

"God, don't worry about Robert. Judging by the way him and Mai-Ling are dancing I think he's about to get screwed himself!" she smirked. "I mean look at them!"

Steve glanced in the direction of the dance floor and saw Robert and Mai-Ling swaying to the music. Locked in a lewd embrace they were oblivious to every thing but each other. Mai-Ling had freed Robert's cock and was busily jacking him as he slowly maneuvered her around the dance floor.

"Yep, Ed definitely put something in the drinks," he said. "You're right. We don't have to worry about him. It looks like he's going to be well taken care of!"

*******************************

When Gail first saw Ed she knew immediately that he was going to fuck her. He had locked eyes with her as they were introduced, holding her gaze and reading her mind. Gail could tell he knew how badly she needed fucking! She smiled gratefully as he led her away to dance knowing full well what she was in for.

Ed wasted no time. As soon as he got her in his arms he told her he found her incredibly sexy.

"You feel it too, don't you Gail?" he said. "This sexual attraction we have? I've got to have you and I think you want it too!"

"God yes!" she gasped. "I can't believe I'm so horny! Oh, Ed! I want you to fuck me so much. I've never wanted anything so bad! Where can we go?"

"Just give it a little while so your husband doesn't notice. After a few dances we can quietly slip away to my room and then I'll give you what you need!"

Ed pulled her to him tightly, pressing his stiff rod up against her. He waltzed her slowly around the darkened room. His hands cupped her tiny ass driving her mad with desire. As Gail felt his hard throbbing prick nuzzle into her crotch she rapidly lost any inhibitions, no longer caring about anything but getting a good fucking.

"Oh Jesus!" she gasped, "I think I'm gonna come right here on the dance floor!!"

"Its okay baby, let your load go" he said, moving his hand up under her dress and pulling the crotch of her tiny panties to one side. "Look around. Nobody cares. Everybody's just here for a good time!"

The pressure in Gail's cunt built towards a climax. Being felt up in public felt so deliciously dirty!

"Ohhh my God! Ooooh my godddd...." She moaned, letting go and gushing copiously over Ed's prying fingers. She mashed her mouth onto his no longer caring who could see. All she wanted was cock and lots of it!

"Unhhh.....Oh Jesus! Oh Fuck......!" She shuddered, releasing more of the warm clear liquid into Ed' hand.

"That's a good girl! He whispered, milking her pussy. "Let me have it all. Show me what a hot cunt you are!"

Gail sighed in relief on hearing his depraved permission. She felt her cunt spasm, releasing its juices and soaking her panties. Ed picked her up. Carrying her in his arms he took her up the staircase towards his room.

"I'm going to give you the fucking of a lifetime" he said. By the time I'm finished with you your cunt will never be the same! You'll definitely know you've been fucked!"

He took her into his bedroom and threw her roughly onto the bed.

"Okay you little slut.... Now let's get those wet panties off!" He ordered.

"Good! Now get down on your hands and knees! That's it. Get that pretty little ass up in the air!"

Gail felt her body respond to his authorative manner. She presented herself to him, raising her bottom in submission.

"My, you are a naughty slut, aren't you?" he said. "Do you know what happens to naughty sluts?"

"No?"

"They get thoroughly spanked! But first you've got to ask for it! Now tell me quickly! What is it you want?"

"I... I... want you to spank me!" Gail whimpered, not quite believing what she was asking of him! "Spank me then fuck me..."

"What's that, you fucking slut?" he said. "I can't hear you! Speak up!"

"Spank me!" she cried.

"Spank me! Oh God fuck me! Spank me and please fuck me!!!" She begged.

Smackkk!!!!!!

The first blow took Gail by surprise, stinging her bottom and making her cry out.

"Oh God.....! That hurt!" she sobbed.

Smackkk!!!!!!!!!

Gail felt her pussy swell in reaction to her humiliation. Her ass tingled, reddened from Ed's spanking, sending mixed messages of pleasure and pain. She pushed her ass higher, opening her legs wide, displaying her gaping hole in a show of lust.

Looking through her tears she saw Laurel and Steve standing in the doorway watching silently. Steve was squeezing Laurel's breasts as she furtively jacked his erect cock.

Ed looked up and smiled, pleased to see their audience.

"Would you both like to give me a hand?" he asked. "I think your friend Gail is a little horny!"

The pair hastily stripped off their clothes, joining them on the king size bed. Ed rolled Gail on her back and holding her down by her arms directed Laurel to squat over her face.

Laurel looked at Gail silently, seeking her permission.

"Yessssssss! Oh my God yesssssssss!!!!" Gail cried.

Laurel eagerly complied, positioning her aroused pussy over her friends trembling lips.

"Suck me!" Laurel hissed, lowering her swollen gash until the puffy engorged lips made contact with Gail's panting mouth.

Gail breathed in the scent of Laurel's steaming cunt. Intoxicated by the heady aroma she gripped Laurel's buttocks, burying her face in her friend's wet hairy cunt. At the same time Ed positioned his massive prick between Gail's legs then slid it up into her creaming snatch.

Steve unzipped his pants and joined them. Taking out his twitching cock, he pushed it into Laurel's mouth, holding the back of her head as he fucked her face.

Feeling Ed's cock buried deep in her belly, Gail grabbed Laurel's ass tighter, and sucked lasciviously on her friend's sopping cunt. She felt the lips of Laurel's sex open wide as she lapped and kissed the delicious pink morsel.

"Oooohhhh!!!" Gail gasped, coming up for air. Then taking a deep breath she went back for more.

Laurel felt her climax building quickly. The effect of Gail sucking her engorged clit as her husband pounded away at her face was driving her mad with desire. She clamped her ruby lips tightly around the head of Steve's cock as she felt it throb and swell, about to come.

"That's it honey! Suck it for me!" he groaned. "Oh Jesus, yesss! I'm gonna fucking cum!!!!!!!!" Laurel renewed her effort. Wrapping her small hand tightly around the thick shaft she jacked and sucked for all she was worth, coaxing his thick creamy load into her mouth. At the same time she ground her pussy into her friend's face cumming again and again as she felt Steve's hot jism spurt, hitting the back of her throat.

Meanwhile Ed worked his slippery pole in and out of Gail's veracious cunt, fired up from watching Laurel swallow Steve's cum.

"Here it comes baby!" he gasped. "Hold on! Here it fucking comes!!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Oh Jesus!!!! Oh my fucking god!!!!!!!"

Ed released his load of spunk into Gail with a loud cry. At the same time Laurel fell back on the bed, drained from having the biggest orgasm of her life.

Later as they lay recovering on Ed's king-sized bed Laurel smiled at Gail.

"You know Gail. I have another new friend I think you should meet. His name is Lamar! Something tells me you are going to like him a lot..."

* * * * *

12