The Yellow Rose of Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But some things happened. First, CIA Agent Mike had penetrated Vicki's group, as well as Vicki herself, but I digress. Mike was somehow found out, and he was murdered in Midtown. Since then, Vicki has had to lay low, as the FBI has been trying to take her down, and the CIA has been wanting to terminate her with extreme prejudice, racial pun not intended." Laura's face was a mask of stone as I discussed Mike.

I continued: "Robert Patterson thought he could use this opportunity to wrest the Oldeeds Ministries away from Vicki and into his own hands, and Westboro was trying to help make that happen. But Robert allowed himself to be used to draw 2000 people into First Baptist Church last summer, then didn't show up as bombs were discovered in the Church. And Westboro made a fatal trip with Troy Family Airlines on that same day. So Patterson has also had to lay low for a while."

I said "Ergo, I believe Raymond Westboro always had plans to use both the Oldeeds Group and Superior Bloodlines's financial connections to create his own national Syndicate, one so big and powerful that even Government could not oppose him. Fortunately, local cops on the beat did oppose him, and defeated him."

"With Westboro gone, Superior Bloodlines, which never did want to be controlled by the Consultant of Crime, continued their own schemes. They are not really just one unit. Some, led by Mittens Baker, want to destroy blacks and other minorities. Others, led by the figure we now know as 'Mr. C.', wanted a superior race forged by eugenics and breeding of allegedly superior genes, to rule over those he considers inferior. Last is a group that is not so much bent on destruction, but stopping what they see as overly favorable treatment of blacks and minorities and reverse-discrimination against whites. But all-in-all, the goal has been generally the same."

"So now," I said, "we come around the Monopoly board back to 'Go'. The Superior Bloodlines people are ready to begin their operations, as are Black Militants, who are ready to start their own schemes. So the Superior Bloodlines people come to the Oldeeds people and start cutting deals without the middle man, Westboro, controlling both sides."

"Why?" asked Muscone. "Why bother with them?"

"Desperation, I would guess." I said. "We've taken out Mitt Baker. We know so much about WorldBankTrust and City & Counties Bank and Perry Richards and Kendrick and Boxman, that they know we can crack down on them at will. So they almost have to go to an established, existing net to get around the FBI."

"Which side of the Oldeeds Group are they working with?" asked Martin Nash.

"Vicki." I said. "She and Jonas were the racists, especially her. Patterson just wants the Oldeeds Empire and the money; Vicky wants it all... the money, the trafficking pipelines, selling kids into sexual slavery, killing blacks and helping the white race become supreme."

"Evil Woman." said Cindy.

"And then some." said Laura.

"Fortunately," I said, "we got a break. I'm working on the Sharples code, which may get us something we can use against the Oldeeds Group, and maybe their tie-ins with Superior Bloodlines. We solve that, we may be on our way to putting some big fish into big jail ponds."

"Well," said Muscone, "at this time I have to tell you something. My boss is not impressed with the Sharples code. He thinks it's a distraction, a diversion, or won't help take down Superior Bloodlines. He fears time spent on that takes away from time spent on Superior Bloodlines, giving them time to accomplish their goals."

I looked Jack square in the eye and said "Tell him... Commander Troy says he is dead wrong about that."

Laura said "Darling, are you telling me that Vicki is the point of contact for the other groups? And if she is eliminated, Patterson won't deal with them?"

"Not saying that." I said. "If she were gone and he got control of it all, he might still cut a deal with them. His deal is more likely one to just sell out for big wads of money, then he goes and lives on a Caribbean island for the rest of his life, whereas she would take an active role rallying the white people to come against the Black Militants as they begin their bloodshed moves."

"What do I tell my boss?" asked Muscone. "What's next?"

"Keep on keepin' on." I said. "We're close, we're taking them down now. They've lost huge assets: Jeff Fuqua, Dick Ferrell, Mitt Baker, John Barclay, and on and on. Mr. C. has lost assets, he has to be feeling the pain. There's only a few left: Conrad King, Wallace Bedford, Perry Richards, Boxman, Kendrick, Mr. C., and of course this 'Paulsen' guy. We rip him, and their whole House of Cards falls apart..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Just so you know," said Cindy as we sat down in my office after getting back to Headquarters, "I talked to Martin about coming back here. I gave him the choice of MCD Lieutenant or Vice Lieutenant if he comes back."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said he needed to get past this Superior Bloodlines thing, but after that he'll think about it." Cindy replied. "I told him not to wait too long, and he said he'd let me know for sure by July 4th."

"Good." I said. "Think he'll take it? Come back?"

"Just between us, as I'm breaking a confidence here," Cindy said, "but he told me that after he helps his uncle finish the Superior Bloodlines case and his uncle retires, he's not sure he wants to stay in an FBI that is increasingly politicized and being used to protect certain 'special' persons. So, he has a choice to make... like I did."

"You didn't think we were becoming politicized, did you?" I asked.

"No." Cindy said. "I only considered it because it was my childhood dream. But enough about that. I get the feeling that the Deputy Director does not like you working on this Sharples code. Now why is that?"

"He sincerely does believe that it won't advance his case against Superior Bloodlines." I said. "And what he doesn't realize is that it will help. Let me ask you: what do you think we're going to find when we solve the code?"

"I like your confidence in saying 'when' we will solve the code." Cindy said. "And I think I asked you before what we might find, so no fair turning it around on me."

"Okay, okay." I said. "And to answer: I seem to recall that the Sheriff obtained some photographs of Raymond Westboro in flagrante delicto with Oldeeds's merchandise, is that not right?"

"That is true." said Cindy.

"So, maybe what the Burrises found, and what Sharples found, is similar evidence, with financial links from Westboro to Oldeeds, paying for his sexual atrocities." I said. "I think that's what it is going to be, and will be links to the whole Oldeeds child trafficking network."

"And now," I continued, "we have these kidnappings in LA. Instead of children being brought in, it looks like they're being exported now. That may also be a link we can find, and maybe stop the whole thing, if we can crack the code."

"So you were saying you thought Vicki was the bad one?" Cindy asked.

"Well," I said, "I was not trying to exonerate Patterson. It's not a case of 'either-or', but a case of who is the lesser of two evils. They're both bad, but Vicki is worse. How she can tolerate, much less celebrate child trafficking for sexual slavery purposes, I dunno."

Part 10 - Dinners and Drinks

"Darling," Laura said, "Nick Eastwood called and asked me out for a drink. Any reason I should not tell him 'yes'?"

"Not that I can think of." I said. "Who's babysitting the kids?"

"That's the issue." said Laura. "Your mom is not available, so I asked Callie to babysit. Carole and Bowser both like her, so it should be good."

"Jim will like that, too." I said. "What about Buddy?"

"Buddy is the most laid back dog I know." Laura said. "And he does what Bowser tells him to do." I laughed out loud, and for several seconds.

"Sounds very good." I said. "So what is Mom up to?"

"Oh..." said Laura. "Well, I think she has a date, too. And I think he's... quite a bit younger than her."

"My mom, the Town & County Hot Cougar." I said. "Okay, you have fun. I'll see what I can find to do."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Doing anything tonight?" I asked Cindy.

"Nope." Cindy said. "Callie is babysitting your kids. I was going to stay with her and them."

"Why don't you and I take Chief Griswold and his wife out to dinner?" I said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Cindy said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What a lovely place!" said Mrs. Griswold. We were at the Luigi's overlooking the River. Yes, I pulled strings to get us a reservation and an outside table with a good view. "And it was so nice of you to ask me to come as well as Antonio."

"I wanted the whole family to get together tonight. So of course you both had to come." I said, which greatly pleased both Chief and Mrs. Griswold.

"Well, you both are looking wonderful!" said Mrs. Griswold. "Especially you, Don. No one would even realize you just had back surgery."

"He's the Iron Crowbar, dear. He has an iron spine." said Chief Griswold. "Physically, as well as courageously."

"He certainly does. And you, Cindy," said Mrs. Griswold, "you are looking so much happier these days. What's your secret?"

"I guess it's the Police Boxing Matches finally having started." Cindy said, not mentioning the real reason. Mrs. Griswold might not understand a lesbian relationship with a porno queen.

"Well, Mrs. Myrtle L. James was just telling me the other day how happy she is to see you at the Ladies Auxiliary meetings, and I so agree." said Mrs. Griswold. "I do wish we could get other young women to join, and be active in the community."

"Might be a blessing in disguise, dear." said Chief Griswold, glancing over at me. I raised my eyebrows slightly, knowing the Chief was thinking about some politically incorrect things about the young militant feminists of today. Fortunately, his lasagna dish and my pizza arrived just at that time.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Nice place." said Laura as she stood on the balcony of the top floor condo of Tower Condos, next to University Hotel. The view was to the north, overlooking the University Campus and the eastern part of Town. To her right, she could see the Mountain Nest up ahead, and The Cabin high above to her right. "How did you manage to get it?"

"Thanks." said blonde stud Nick Eastwood as they sipped their wine. "I got that big payout on the insurance when I was injured and couldn't go into the NFL. So that, some family money, and some... shall we say... leftover help from University boosters when I was injured, helped me buy it."

"Wonderful." Laura said. "A young stud like you should have a place like this, to entertain young women."

"And beautiful young women, such as you." said Nick as they stood very close together.

They had gone out to the Cattleman's Club and had drinks at a quiet table in the barroom. Being Monday, it was not very crowded at all. They talked of nothing of significance while in the public location, and soon Nick was inviting Laura to his condo apartment.

They went back inside and sat down on the sofa, Nick sitting very close to Laura, his left hip touching her right hip. Laura crossed her magnificent legs towards him, an open invitation for him to go for it.

"So," Laura said, "why did you call me? Besides for making love, of course."

Nick smiled brilliantly in reply to her smile, then said "Well, there is a business reason. Can we be deep background?"

"Off the record." Laura said. "Especially when I get your huge cock into me." Her hand massaged Nick's groin through his pants; Laura was wantonly going for it.

"Well," said Nick, "we're hearing some things in the news room. There are rumors of Hispanics and Blacks laying plans to riot all over the State."

"Any specifics?" Laura asked, knowing Nick was sharing this information more than asking.

"Only that the City is the biggest target." said Nick as Laura nuzzled his neck. "But our Town might be high up on their list."

"For when?"

"What Bettina and Tim Sioban of KSB found out," said Nick, "was that it's going to coincide with Jasmine Nix releasing her album about police brutality. Anything you can add to that?"

"Not really." Laura said, lying like a dog in the shade. "I did hear something about groups orchestrating and planning potentially violent demonstrations against the Governor."

"Mmmmf!" Nick gasped as Laura's hand slid into his unzipped trousers and gripped his hardening cock. "Yes, that's true."

"And," said Laura, taking Nick's cock out of his pants. She wrapped her long fingers around it and stroked it to throbbing hardness, her exquisite hand sliding up and down his length. "Bettina and others are helping planning that, aren't they?" she asked, trying to catch Nick off guard.

"This is definitely off the record." said Nick. "I've heard that John Hardwood, Diane Williams, and Bettina are on the inside on that; they're going to get first word of what happens. Whether they're actually taking part in the planning, I don't know."

Laura eased herself down onto Nick's thighs, and slid her lips down the young stud's long, thick cockshaft. After sucking him for a moment, she took her lips away from him and said "Are the attacks on the Governor related to what they want to do with Jasmine Nix's plans?" She resumed sucking Nick.

"Ohhhhhh..." Nick groaned. "Damn, that's good..." As Laura's head bobbed along his abs over his groin, he said "I'm not sure... look, I'll tell you this, but it's in total confidence..."

"Of course." said Laura, between deep, long sucks.

"Bettina has been going out with a guy." confessed Nick. "Someone said he's an FBI Agent. Bettina left her tape recorder on, maybe by accident or maybe not. But she recorded this guy talking about a press campaign against your husband, Commander Troy. He wanted Bettina to trash the Police and Commander Troy personally, and she's been doing that."

"Why my husband?" Laura asked as her hand firmly stroked Nick's meat.

"I figured because he supported Governor Jared in the election." said Nick. "You have no idea how deeply the Media hates Jared for winning when he wasn't supposed to, for winning when they, the Media, had told the People of the State to not vote for Jared."

"But Bettina wasn't that bad right after the election." said Laura. "So was it this guy she was dating that had her ramp it up?"

"Maybe..." Nick said as he felt his nuts being tightened by the effect of Laura's hot mouth...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After dinner, I was sipping a Scotch and Amaretto drink as the Chief nursed a bourbon and water. Mrs. Griswold had found one of Cindy's few 'hot buttons', and had the platinum blonde talking about her days in the 'Miss Physical America' competitions.

"Crowbar," the Chief said quietly, "I do need to talk to you, or more importantly listen to you, about some things going on in Midtown."

"Police or politics?" I asked.

"Politics." said the Chief. "The Police down there are getting better. Soltis has some people he can trust in I.A., and they're beginning to crack down on internal corruption. Britt Maxwell is helping him with State assets for the higher ranking Police Officers, such as the dirty Captains who have been hindering him."

"Good." I said. "So what's up?"

Chief Griswold adjusted in his chair, then said "First, the Governor has not mis-spent nor illegally spent one dime of money. All of that is just made up by a viciously dishonest Media that deeply hates Val for actually winning the Governor's race. It's the voters they truly hate, but they're taking it out on him, and they're just making up anything they want to in order to get at him."

"Hmmf," I said, "is that why Bettina is doing the same to me, these days?"

"I don't know, Crowbar." said Griswold. "That seems to be another, separate agenda, there. But here's the problem: They caught a low-level official trying to create a ledger of money spent on cracking down on illegal persons. He's under arrest now, but it's clear how far the Media is going to go to get at Jared."

"And now Wilson Hammonds, a Republican, is coming in on the side of the Democrats." continued Griswold. "He's one of those you call the 'Establishment Elitists'. I call them the 'Uniparty Establishment'. The Establishment Republicans are scared shitless of their own shadow as it is, but they get really cowardly when they think someone is offending minorities, especially Hispanics. So we're starting to see an alarming number of them backing away from supporting Val Jared. Add to it that so-called 'activists' are going to Town Hall meetings and intimidating these Republicans, and sometimes becoming near-violent in the process, and it's getting bad."

"Chief..." I said, "except for the threats of violence, that's nothing new."

"True." said the Chief. "And that's where I'm going with this. Britt Maxwell's people in the SBI Ethics Office are getting wind of organized riots being ginned up. Large numbers of Hispanics, many in gangs like NS-14, are being recruited to simultaneously riot in all the bigger cities and towns of the State. What's scarier is that there is some evidence of contacts with the Media to be at just the right place at just the right time, and to give the protesters a voice before they continue on with their plans to destroy as much property as possible."

"I'll alert my Captain of Operations to get our people ready to meet those riots with maximum force." I replied.

"Oh, you'll be ready." said the Chief. "But what will matter is that the Media attacks on Jared, to blame him for it all, are already being planned out. So, Crowbar, if you were the Governor of the State, what would you do? And don't say 'resign'; Val might take you seriously and do just that. He didn't really want to run again, and he's not handling the pressure all that well, I'm afraid. And if he resigns, the Lt. Governor might call the Legislature back into special session to repeal the SBI law they just passed."

"Geez." I said, mostly to myself. After a moment of thought, I said "There really is no stopping the dishonesty of the Media. They double down every time they're called out, every time they're caught making up stories."

"Probably true." said Griswold. "But what can the Governor do, especially about the Legislators?"

"Call them out." I said. "Accuse them of treachery, of working for, not just with but for the Democrats. And use Social Media; don't rely on the Mainstream Media. If Jared does not do that, then he deserves to lose the People's support. I'll also suggest what you either already have, or would anyway. Tell the Governor to 'do the right thing'. I'm not sure why that's so hard for anyone to do, but politicians seem inherently unable to do it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura and Nick were lying in his bed in a 'spoon' position, her back and ass pressed into his chest and abs. The young stud had fucked her with deep, powerful strokes, a sheer physical demonstration of the power of their lust for each other. Finally, unable to hold it back, Nick had come inside Laura, blasting his seed into her spasming depths.

Now, as they lay in post-coital bliss, Nick said "So... anything you can give me? Besides that great piece of ass?" Laura laughed at the brazen offensiveness of Nick's words; she'd done the same to him in the past, and it was one of their 'little things'.

"I think..." Laura said, pretending to think, "that you and KXTC should watch Senator Katherine Woodburn very closely. Everything coming out against Governor Jared seems to connect back to her. And maybe... there's even more there. Yes, Senator Woodburn is where a juicy news story lies for you."