The Yellow Rose of Texas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was not kosher, but Mary knew that Myron would never help the Federal Government, while Mary was 'less unwilling' to do so. She'd prepared this for me to share with one person that she knew I trusted above all other persons... my wife.

"Thank you, Mary." I said. "Does Myron know?"

"I didn't tell him," said Mary, "but he'd have to be dumb to not have seen what I was doing."

"And perhaps another copy changes hands during a father-son chat?" I asked, realizing what was really going on.

"Not much gets past you, sir." said Mary with a warm smile.

I just smiled back in understanding. Then there was another knock on my door. Captain Ross appeared, and I invited her on in.

"The raid," she announced, "was disappointing. We got four people, all believed to be small fry. We got barely enough drugs to charge them with distribution. I'm sure the defense lawyers will be screaming 'personal amounts'."

I nodded. "Tell Captain Croyle two things for me, if you would: first, check those four out very thoroughly. They may not be as small fish as they'd like us to believe; and second, re-check all sources that led you to the raid. Clearly this was a 'loss leader', a small operation to get our attention while either something else is going on elsewhere, or it was set up to observe us and how we operate."

Cindy nodded. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time Cindy got back, Mary had gone back to Classroom 'F', where the Mouseketeers's cubicles were, preparing to take Myron and herself home per my direct orders. When Cindy came in, she turned on her anti-bugging device as she sat down in the hot chair.

"So, what have you learned?" Cindy asked.

"You must really be curious." I said with a grin. "You didn't even ask about the Council meeting."

"I don't need to ask about that." Cindy said. "One does not need to be the Iron Crowbar to know that Kelly Carnes and Thomas P. Cook attacked you, Malinda Adams attacked you, Reginald B.F. Lewis voiced 'concerns' for his people of color, John Colby and Dagmar Schoen defended you, J.P. Goldman and Edward Steele sat there with their thumbs up their asses, and Loran T. Michaels had no clue what was going on because he's too new. Am I right?"

"Close." I said. "Verrry close. But Michaels is being co-opted by Cook, who also is manipulating Carnes to be 'bad cop' to his 'not-so-bad cop'."

"So, back to the data..." Cindy 'hinted'.

"You can spend the rest of the night looking at it, if you want to." I said. "It's huge. It's going to take us to the Promised Land. It's going to destroy the Oldeeds Organization. I'll have to share it with the FBI eventually, but I'm going to let certain persons look at it and take action first. One of those certain persons is my most super secret top confidential source inside the University Psychology Department and the Troy household. Word has it that Bowser was keeping an eye on her, but was co-opted by bribes of doggie treats."

"Not stringbeans?" Cindy asked.

"Noooo; Bowser is a discerning bribee." I said. "Okay, the physical papers have been secured in my personal lockbox inside the Evidence Rooms. Myron and Mary returned the copiers to Admin. Why don't we go home to our loved ones, and get some sleep..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arriving home with the external hard drive, I secured it in the hidden wall safe, then took the dogs out to do their business. Then I went to bed and got a few hours of rest.

At 4:30am, I woke up and did my toilet, then woke Laura up. "Hi honey," I said, "I have a surprise gift for you. Go to the computer room."

She did not say anything, but put on some clothes and went to the computer room as I got the external drive out of the safe and took it to her.

"What's this?" she asked as I set it down.

"Everything in a safe deposit box that Burris, Sharples and Harlan had obtained on the Oldeeds Organization." I said.

"You cracked the code?!" Laura asked, stunned.

"I sure did." I said. "Think you can find some useful things in here?"

"Aw, thank you, Darling!" Laura said, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a warm kiss. Of course the kiss deepened and we were beginning to grope each other when I felt a presence behind me. Turning around, I saw two dogs sitting in the doorway, watching us.

"Cockblockers." I muttered, which made Laura burst out laughing.

"I'll start transferring this to my secure laptop." Laura said, sitting down with the external drive. Meanwhile, I took the cockblockers--- er, dogs, out to do their business...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, still Wednesday, May 17th, from in front of City Hall. "Channel Two News has learned that Commander Donald Troy has beaten back criticism of his Police Force in last night's Council meeting!"

Everyone in MCD was surprised, and they listened in attentively as Bettina said "Several Council Members voiced concerns that the TCPD was losing its leadership, what with voids in the MCD and Vice Squads. However, even as Commander Troy was addressing the Council in Executive Session, the Vice Squad made a successful raid of drug distributors, arresting four persons and seizing drugs meant for resale to users."

"Commander Troy also beat back complaints that he has been spending too much time working with the SBI and FBI." said Bettina. "He showed how working with the FBI in the local area has proved beneficial to the FBI and to the County, and he also stated that working to clean up the SBI serves the County as well as all of our State."

"Meanwhile," said Bettina, "Governor Val Jared continues to weather withering accusations of impropriety and racism. Yesterday the Governor went to Twitter, putting out a tweet saying 'Illegal aliens are taking jobs away from black citizens. Civil rights leaders won't admit that to you.'. While many black leaders are condemning the Governor's tweet, the Reverend Joseph E. Williams, pastor of the Town A.M.E. Church issued a joint statement with Town Councilman Reginald B. F. Lewis stating that the Governor's words are the truth, that black jobs are indeed taken by undocumented workers."

"And be sure to tune in to my special program Thursday night," said Bettina, "when I will bring an exclusive inside look at the TCPD's famous 'Police Boxing Matches'..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What in the hell." asked Teresa Croyle as we drank our coffee in the MCD room.

"Either she had a great night, or someone read her the Riot Act." said Christopher Purvis of Vice. For some reason, all eyes were on me.

"Don't look at me." I said. "I haven't seen nor spoken to her in weeks. And by the way, who is authorizing her access to the Police Boxing Matches?"

"That was Captain Briscoe, with my blessss-ings." said Chief Moynahan. "A news crew is going to film a small amount of our basic weaponless training, then discuss how the Boxing Matches evolved from that."

Again, for some reason all eyes were on me. My eyes were on the Chief.

"Trust me, Mr. Crowbar," said the Chief, "you will be surprised at how positive the coverage will beeeee."

I said nothing, not trusting my potty mouth to not say something 'original' and 'disrespectful'.

"Where's Captain Ross?" asked Teresa.

"Uhh..." I said, looking around. "Oh. Here, Captain Croyle, let's pour a cup of coffee into her cup..." I said, then suited the deed to the word, "... and come with me."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Captain Ross's office door was locked, but I have a master key. I quietly opened the door and went inside, Teresa following with the cup of coffee.

Cindy was asleep on her love seat sofa. I took the coffee cup and waved it under her nose. "Mmmm, coff-eeee" I whispered. Cindy's eyes opened, then she looked up at us.

"Oh my God, what time is it?" she asked, sitting up.

"Just after seven o'clock." I said.

"You missed the Bettina broadcast." said Teresa. "The prophecies of The Revelation are coming true after her report..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went to the Chief's office, and he had me sit down. Then he called down and had Captain Briscoe and Commander Harlow come in.

After they came in, Captain Briscoe handed me a sheet of paper. "As you can see, Mr. Crowbarrrr," said the Chief, "KXTC has apologized to the Police Department over what they call their 'thoughtless' reporting of the nerve agents, and they sent a similar letter to the FBI Offices in the Cit-yyyyy. They say they will not make an on-air apology, as that would just bring up the whole thing again, but they do say they will be more circumspect in their re-PORT-innnng."

"Signed by Burt West." I said. "Not Bettina."

"We will take what we can get." said the Chief. "Bettina's morning report was amazingly positive, so I perceive that she's toe-ing the line."

"She wants an interview with you, Commander." said Captain Briscoe. "What should I tell her?"

"Well," I said, "don't tell her a firm 'no', but don't say 'yes' just yet, either. Let's see how long her new 'attitude' lasts before I give her any attention. If she behaves, maybe I'll give her something after July 4th."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy Ross looked up from her paperwork to see a gorgeous blonde enter her office.

"Hey baby," said Callie Carrington with her beautiful smile, wearing a white blouse and blue jeans so tight they looked like they'd split apart if so much as breathed upon, "why don't we go to lunch? I asked your boss, and he said I could keep you for an extra hour."

"He told me." Cindy said. "And I would love to have lunch with the most beautiful woman in the County."

They went to the Cop Bar, where Callie was introduced to the Double Cheeseburger Plate. Cindy watched in sheer amazement and Callie practically inhaled her burger and fries.

"Hungry?" Cindy said.

"I really was starving." Callie said. "It's been a busy few days, and I haven't eaten properly."

"Some of that is my fault." Cindy said. "I haven't been home as much as I should be..."

"Oh, come on, don't start apologizing." Callie said with her beautiful smile. "You've been busy, too. Laura told me you guys are working on something big and important. And I suspect that's why I was given the afternoon off. Laura said she's going to work from home this afternoon."

"Yes." Cindy said, realizing what Laura would be working on... the Sharples information. "Big stuff. I fell asleep in my office last night working on one of our cases."

"I, for one," said Callie, "hope you hire someone to run Vice for you, and soon. You're overworking yourself trying to micromanage it all. And of course, I want you at home in bed, with me."

"You sound like Don, except for the bed part." Cindy said with a teasing grin. "Of course, he's been known to micromanage a few things, too. So, you got any ideas who I can hire?"

"You know," Callie said, "you'd be surprised who I could suggest. Maybe not to be the Vice Lieutenant, but some good people that would make great undercover agents."

"If they're as... reckless as you were in that casino case," Cindy said, "then I'll be awake nights worrying about their safety."

Callie grinned, knowing that Cindy was actually stating concern for her, Callie. "Don't worry. Undercover work is what it is, but these people are pretty smart."

"They wouldn't be film stars, would they?" asked Cindy. "That wouldn't be good... they might be recognized, and their covers blown."

"Aw, darn." said Callie. "Yeah, that's true... and a bummer."

"Here." said Cindy, "have some of my fries." Just then, 'Pops', the Cop Bar owner and operator, brought them a whole new basket of fresh, hot fries.

They disappeared quickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Carole and her friend Marie were in the greatroom, drawing and coloring. Little Jim was hard at work with the building blocks. Bowser supervised. Buddy rested after a hard morning of... resting.

Jim did get into some trouble when, upon seeing his castle tower collapse, he began throwing the blocks at his big sister. That earned him a few words of rebuke from his grandmother.

Meanwhile, Dr. Laura Fredricson was in the little computer room, working through the Sharples/Burris information. She was independently confirming as much as she could, which was about 60% of what she'd gone through, so far. And then she stopped, frozen by what she was seeing.

It was an email, from an anonymous person named 'Dick' to Vicki Oldeeds. It said "Confirmed from Steven that Mike is CIA. Advise you to deal with problem immediately."

Laura concentrated on her breathing to regain her composure. Here it was, what she needed. She continued to work through the batch and found another email. It was from Vicki to 'Dick', and it read: "Thanks for the tip. That problem taken care of, and will not return to bother us."

Laura sent a coded message to the Director of the CIA, an 'Eyes Only' communique, containing the information of the two emails. A message was returned, and when decoded it read: "You are authorized to use lethal force to rectify that situation."

She had what she wanted and needed. She began going through the financial information. A financial pipeline to Los Angeles caught her eye...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I got home well before dinner, for which I was grateful. I usually make it home in time for dinner, but whenever I do I'm grateful for the time spent with family.

The first order of business was to 'discuss' with my son why throwing blocks at his sister is the wrong thing to do. Never mind that I might have done the same to Elizabeth in my youth, but I digress. Jim agreed to not throw any more blocks at his sister... an agreement that would last all of three days.

Then I took the dogs out to do their business. Then I spoke to Professor Stephanie Steele when she came to pick up Marie. Marie petted Bowser and Buddy goodbye before leaving.

Then I noticed that my wife had not come out of the computer room. I went to check up on her.

"Dinner will be ready in five minutes." I said. Laura barely responded. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, darling." she said. She showed me the emails about Mike, and what she was authorized to do about it. Then she showed me some more data.

"Darling, can you take a couple of days to help us?" she said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was very late, actually early in the morning. I was already in bed, sleeping lightly as usual, when Laura came into the bedroom. I watched through heavy-lidded eyes as she undressed, revealing her large, milk-filled breasts, her trim abdomen, then her flaring hips and that magnificent ass.

Once naked, she pulled the covers off of me and got on the bed next to me. I felt her hand sliding down my groin to my cock and balls, gently jacking my hardening cock then gently massaging my nutsack as she bent her head down and took my cockhead into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmm..." I groaned as my wife began sucking my cock, sliding her mouth up and down until I was throbbing, aching... and iron hard. I wondered what had gotten her so hot; maybe the excitement of planning the mission we'd be going on was making her horny with lust. But I sure as hell was not going to complain as the pleasure of the hot blowjob coursed through my loins.

Just as I felt my nut rise, thinking she was going to suck me to completion, Laura stopped and let go of my cock. Then she straddled me and fit my cockhead into her swollen labes. I felt my cock slide into her opening, and then she pushed down, impaling her sopping wet pussy onto my hard male meat.

"Ohhhh, yessssss..." Laura hissed quietly. She began grinding her groin against mine, then gently riding me. I slid my hands up from her hips to her hanging breasts, and began to fondle them, then guided one then the other nipple to my mouth and got a late-night tasty snack. Laura was moaning and groaning as she fucked me, pushing her cunt down onto my cock as our rhythm increased in speed and intensity. Then I felt her clamp down hard on my cock as she cried out in orgasm.

She continued to ride me as I played with her boobs, then I reached down and took her asscheeks in my hands. Despite how soft they looked, they were very firm, as my wife was still well-toned with exercise and keeping in shape.

Somewhat to my surprise, after Laura came again she eased off of me and went back to sucking my cock. Her hand was working my throbbing, iron-hard shaft as her mouth sucked me voraciously, and I couldn't have lasted if I wanted to. With a groan, I let it go and began to come in my wife's mouth. Laura swallowed my load and greedily sucked out more until I had no more to give.

In that lassitude that follows a great climax, I was lying on my back and felt Laura settle down next to me, pressing her chest and abs to my side as her leg straddled my thighs and loins, her head on my chest.

"I love you, darling." I heard her say.

"I love you, too..." I said just as I fell asl---

Part 14 - Operation Family Reunion

Thursday, May 18th, 6:00am Pacific Time. The FBI plane had carried Laura, me, Jack Muscone and Martin Nash to Los Angeles. We landed at John Wayne Airport instead of LAX. Cars were there to take us to an 'undisclosed location'.

"Eduardo!" I said, seeing Jack's former teammate, FBI Special Agent Eduardo Escobar. "How's it going?" I asked as he shook my hand.

"Great!" said Eduardo. "They're sending me on this mission since I speak Spanish, and because I'm based in Texas now. And speaking of the Yellow Rose of Texas... hello, Laura!"

"Hi, Eduardo." Laura said, hugging Escobar. "I'm so glad we could get you to help us."

"Oh, that was no problem." said Eduardo. "And I'll be attached to any operations you do in Texas, if that's okay."

"That's great." Laura said, her eyes looking sideways at me. I kept my face passive. This was the first I was hearing of anything to happen in Texas, but my wife was not married to an Agency of the Weak Minded; I could figure it out.

A sleek jet came in for a landing. "That's our plane." Laura said to everyone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As we flew down, we were given our gear: black clothing with American Flag patches on the right shoulder, bulletproof armor, and military-style helmets made of kevlar. Most of the FBI people were given M-4s. I had my Beretta M96, and I had the girdle on under my clothes. And of course I had the red crowbar.

Laura was taking the lead on this mission, I realized. She got up and went to the front of the group. "Okay, guys, here's the situation. This mission is codenamed 'Operation Family Reunion'. As most of you know, a number of young women, most over 18 but a few not, have been kidnapped from modeling agencies in the L.A. area. We've discovered that they're being transported by ship in standard containers to Colombia. We are lucky that we found this in time to intercept the ship, which will dock early tomorrow morning."

"Navy ships are monitoring the ship, and if it changes course, they will intercept and board it." Laura said. "This will be dangerous, though, as the ships's crew might try to kill the girls or throw their container ships overboard."

"Our mission," Laura continued, "is to meet this ship at the dock. We have some elite Colombian troops working with us; these are guys who have rocked the worlds of battle-hardened drug perps. They'll take over the ship and subdue the crew while you guys will identify the correct cargo vessels and unload them."

As Laura gave more details and the FBI people made their tactical plans, I marveled at my wife... she was literally leading an operation like an Army General, and I knew it was her that had coordinated everything, including the help of the Colombian forces. Dayum, I thought, I'm glad I'm on her side...