The Yes Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
The Downfall of a girl who wanted to be liked.
3.5k words
4.41
84.8k
73

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
281 Followers

Please be warned that this story is quite dark and mean-spirited. While no pain or torture will be depicted, the series contains sadistic characters that have no respect for the protagonist. This continuing story will not end well for the main character. I do not condone the actions shown in this story, fetishes aside. If these don't bother you, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

All the characters in the series are over 18 years old.

*

Amy Chandra was a high school senior girl who wanted a memorable 18th birthday. She was 5'3'' with a chocolate dark skin complexion. While her breasts were small, they were firm and perky. She had long black wavy hair, like her mother's. Her eyes were not dark brown, but green, the same colour as her father's. Before her birthday, she never wore makeup, as she was forbidden to wear it from her mother. She wore mostly long dress with straps, and a formal shirt, plus shoes and socks. She never had sex, or even showed her naked body to anyone. All of this changed when she turns 18, for better and for worse. She has been ordered by me to write in detail of how she became like this. When she finishes she will receive a reward for her good behaviour. Enjoy!

*

Birthday Girl

It was my 18th Birthday. Mom gave me a silver necklace as a gift. She was not able to afford much in with her salary from Walmart, but it was a special moment for me, as I am now an adult, and I can do whatever I want. I can't drink alcohol, and I guess drugs are illegal, but that still leaves me with other stuff. Mom drove me to my high school, which daddy paid for, and dropped me off, and wished me again.

It was 8am, 1 hour before school started. I take a deep breath. Today was the day I will follow my dad's advice. I will say yes to whatever I am asked. It may seem like an odd thing to do, but let me explain.

Mother always taught me that self respect is most important aspect a woman should have. Not everyone would like me, but they would at least respect me. If someone asks a favour from me, unless I get anything from it, I must always say no.

This completely backfired. Forget being respected, I was the most hated person in my school. Teachers loved me because I was the most studious, but the students thought I was stuck up to the core. Some boys made lewd comments at me. Mom taught me I didn't have to take it, so I talked back at them. One of them grabbed my ass, so I called the principal on him, and got him expelled. It did not stop the comments however.

The girls seemed to hate me more, though. I caught a few girls having sex with other boys in the bathroom with, so I told on them to teachers. I didn't understand why they hated me for this. I was protecting their virtue, the most sacred thing a girl could have, as my mother have told me. I sent multiple letters to the class president to finally change the sports and cheerleaders uniforms as they exposed too much skin. The council laughed at it. I then complained to the principal about how the council picked on me, so they forced were to comply with my demand.

No one sat with me during lunch time, they would avoid me as much as possible, and they even vandalize my locker.

My mother told that is to be expected, but that one day I will be rewarded for not giving in. I started to doubt that as I got older. I don't know why my parents divorced, but they never got along even after 10 years. Dad blamed my mom for some reason, calling her a cheating cunt, but I remember he was the one who had a girlfriend every weekend I spend with him. Mom remained pure even after the divorce. However even after 10 years, she still worked as a cashier. Her other coworkers, either left for better jobs, or became a supervisor, like Bill. Though she does complain about how he's hardly there at work, to the point she got him fired. I don't think he ever forgave for that.

Daddy, however was rich. He was some lawyer, with lots of high profile clients. Every weekend I stay in his place, but he was hardly there. Instead I ended up staying with the girlfriend of the week. It was obvious they were just whores, but they also seemed to be well liked by daddy. He always insulted mom, but he talked very nicely with the girls. He would also buy them gifts, and they would always be happy.

I talked to them often, and they say that they get what they want, by being very nice to people. They never said no to what they were told to do. I asked what they do for my dad. They replied it's not for my ears to hear. Even my dad will do some stuff, which I think was illegal. I would sometimes see him destroy certain documents, to help his clients. However they all love him, and he received many awards for best Lawyer of the year.

When I went to his house last Friday, I decided to ask him what his secret was.

"Say yes to whatever people want," was his answer. "You're mom is a lying bitch. Whatever people want from you, just give it, no question asked."

"But if they want something that I don't feel comfortable with?"

"Did I fucking stutter?" he growled. He never really liked me either and I didn't know why. He always saw me as a burden. Honestly I liked his friends more. Especially Mr. East, my dad's business partner. He always smiled when I was around.

"Ok, umm, tell me what to do as a trial then dad," I asked.

He grinned as he rummaged through his bag and took out some medical container.

"Spit in this cup," he demanded.

While I spat with no hesitation, I thought it was weird. He smiled as he sealed it, and stuffed in his bag.

"What are you going to do with it daddy?" I curiously asked.

"You'll see next week," he smiled. "Since you did what I told you, would you like to go shopping?"

Overjoyed I said yes. It seems like already my life was a little better. This was the first time daddy volunteered to spend time with me.

Come back to today, as I walked inside the school hallways. The first challenge is, get someone to talk to me.

This took longer than I thought. The girls start walking away from me the moment I approached them. Some would even hiss at me. I would say hello to the boys, but most will tell me to go fuck myself.

My final period came, and it was a spare. I was in the library when I saw the Captain of the football team, Andy, sitting across from me. He was the hottest person in our school. I would always dream of marrying him, after he got a six figure job. I always stalked his beach photos on Facebook. No one else was in the library. I took a deep breath and walked towards him.

"H-hi," I stammer.

"Fuck off," he hissed. He also hated me, but I planned to change that.

"If I ever did something wrong, I am sorry," I sped. "I was just given very bad advice from my mother, and I just want to make it up."

"Well," he paused. "Talking like that, I can tell you don't talk to many people, but I'm trying to talk to someone."

"Who is it?" I quickly ask.

"None of your business," he coldly replied, as he started packing his bags to leave.

"Please, I-I just want to try to talk to a few more people," I pleaded, trying to find a way to get him to stay. "My dad and some others told me if I wanted to make friends, I just have learn to yes to anything they ask, but I can't do that if no one gives a chance."

He then paused.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well I've been what you guys say, a bitch right?" I continued. "So today, I decided to say to anything."

"Anything, huh?"

"Did I stutter?" I chuckled a bit.

There was a moment of silence. He then whispered in my ears, "Go to the far end of the library."

I started walking there. This place is completely secluded. He then took out some notes from his bag.

"If I give you my math homework, will you do it?"

This felt wrong. I was this close to say no, but still. I just wanted to be liked.

"Yes?"

"Great," he smiled, but then he added some more.

"I can't trust you to finish it though," he added.

"Of course you can," I snapped, unknowingly. This made him upset.

"I'll let that go, if you do one more thing."

He stood as I nodded in agreement. He then uttered one word.

"STRIP!"

"I'm sorry what?"

"Are you saying no to my request?"

"No, I'm not," I quickly replied. "I-I just did not expect that as a request, that's all."

"Then take of all of your clothes and give them to me."

This felt so wrong. My whole life I was taught, only girls with no shame would do such thing. Why would anyone demand something like this? I thought it would be like something kissing.

"I guess you don't want to be my friend," he said, as he was about to leave again.

"No wait," I panicked. "I just never did this before."

"I'll help you then," he responded, as he approached me.

He then started unzipping my skirt. He slowly pulled it down, until it loosened. He then pulled the skirt, itself, down to my ankles. He seemed disappointed that my shirt still covered my groin. He then slowly started unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom, with his left hand. With his other hand, he wrapped it around my waist and brought me towards him. I nearly fainted as he put his lips against mine. It was my first kiss, and it was with the football captain himself. He then moved his away, with me craving for more.

I looked down to see he had removed my buttons leaving my underwear clad body exposed. I did not cover up. He smiled as I stood there with my opened up shirt, and my light blue bra and panties. I let the shirt slide off my arms, and onto the floor.

"Do you want me to continue?"

I nodded. He grabbed onto me and locked lips with mine. Who knows how much time passed, but it felt thrilling. I was in the library with the boy of my dreams. His tongue massaged inside mine, as I felt him fiddling with my bra, until it snapped open. Soon he started kissing down my body. I rolled my eyes as he gently kissed down my neck, onto the shoulders, down my breasts, and paid extra attention to my nipples. He then continued downwards as I had to stop him before I could fall. My knees felt weak. I allowed me to sit down, and he continued kissing me downwards, until he reached the top of the panties. He did not wait, as he grabbed the waist line with his teeth and started pulling it down. He caressed my legs as he pulled my panties down, until it reached down to my ankles.

It was then that he pulled my skirt and panties off my feet, and took my other clothes. Only then did I suddenly feel exposed. I crossed my legs, and covered my breasts as I watched him stuffing his bag with my clothes. After he finished he pulled my shoes and socks off, leaving me in just my necklace.

"This is insurance that you will finish my work," he explained, packing up my shoes. "If you finish it all, only then you can leave. See yeah. I'm also taking your bag, so take out whatever you need."

I quickly took out the stationary, and my books, as he jolted right out of the library. I sat motionless on the chair. My head was spinning at my predicament. Never had I done this before, but it also felt really thrilling. The fear of getting caught, and the breeze from the AC blowing onto my body was exciting. I knew it was what mom would have yelled at me for, but I never felt so alive. I noticed my nipples started to harden. I just wanted to enjoy myself a little, but there was no time, I only had 20 minutes until the period ended, so I rushed through the questions. Calculus was nothing. I actually took it last year with the last seniors, and still got the highest marks. In 15 minutes I finished it all. Every minute or so, I looked up to make sure no one was walking into my corner. The good thing is I was surrounded by book shelves, and no one would come here to take out random science journals, so I waited.

Doing the homework felt like only like five minutes, but the actual five minutes of doing nothing took forever. I looked at my phone to see only one minute has passed. What was I supposed to do? All I could think of was my first kiss. Andy's face was stuck in my head. The way his lips sent an pulse through my body and towards my loins. I started to undress him in my head, as I lowered my arm towards my vagina. Despite AC keeping my skin dry, my insides felt really moist. I also rubbed my nipples with my other hand. I rub my clitoris slowly, pretending my hands were Andy's as the topless football play groped my exposed body. I can't believe I never did this before.

I never had a private moment thanks to my mom. My room as no lock and she even times my bathroom stay. Every three minutes she would loudly knock on my door, to remind me not to get too curious. Trust me when I say it's a turn off when your mother keeps interrupting even your simple bathroom duties. Not only is there no lock on the room, I am not allowed to close it. I had to change in the bathroom. This was the first time, I even explored my body.

I shut my eyes to better visualize my kisser. I felt myself heating up. I am so close to exploding. Finally I let out a little whimper, trying to keep myself quiet. I never felt so relieved in my life. It was like going to the bathroom, but with ten times the intensity. I slouched on to the chair and opened my eyes, only to jump at seeing Andy and another girl watching the whole thing. She even had her phone with her!

"Holy shit you're right," the girl exclaimed.

"I know Elaine," Andy laughed. "At least she finished my papers. Does it look correct?"

"I don't know," Elaine scoffed. "So you said she'll do anything, huh?"

"Yep," he replied. "But not tonight. I know her dad. You don't want to fuck with him."

"He's not strict is he?"

"I don't know, but he once got a teacher fired, when he found out they charged his daughter for the yearbook. I did not know that was possible."

"Yikes," Elaine said as she rested her hands the arm chair, staring directly at me. "You will say yes to what I want, huh?"

"Y-yes?" I nervously replied.

"I see," she grinned. "Thanks to your stunt, we had to change our cheerleader uniforms. I sent one set for approval. The skirt went below the knees, and it had full sleeve sweaters. I hope that is ok for you. I mean I wouldn't want to offend someone so pure, that they would masturbate in the library naked."

"I-its not a problem," I stammered. I didn't know what I am in for.

"Relax," she calmly told me. "I brought one set of the uniforms for you to wear. I had to adjust it, but Andy has a way of knowing girl's measurements, so no problem."

I felt relieved. For a second I thought she was just going to leave me here naked. My relief was short lived after seeing what she took out. It was nothing like she described. The sweater was tiny. It looked it would it a baby. The skirt looked more like a thick belt. The top was white with red letters, and the skirt had red and white stripes.

"But you said-"

"I said I altered it for you," she retorted. She even took out some underwear from her bag. They were a matching set of white bra, panties and stockings. She even pulled out red high heels.

"Tell us your number," Andy commanded. "Consider the shoes and underwear as a thank you, for helping with my math work."

I quickly told him my phone number, as I started putting on the under garments. The stockings went up to knees. I heard my phone ring, as I saw that Andy messaged me to make sure I gave the correct number.

"Have fun with your dad, Amy. We'll definitely meet up on Monday."

He called me by name! He did not call me, bitch, or cunt, or even whore. This is the first time anyone had done that. Even the teachers just called me Ms. Chandra. I soon squeezed the sweater over my top. My breasts stuck out for everyone to see. The words warped over my chest. It stretched enough to cover my breasts, but my navel still showed. My skirt, if you could even call it that, stopped just below my bottom. I can still sit down, and feel the material between my buttocks and the chair, but I just had to cross my legs so no one could see forbidden area. I never wore heels before so I struggled to walk on them. The others snickered at the site, but I did not mind.

Soon I reached to the bus stop to get in. I heard many whistles coming towards me, but somehow it made me smile. Today I was naked in front of a boy, in the middle of a library, where I made out with him, and I touched myself. I just made two friends, who did not call me a bitch. I knew other girls dressed like this so I did not have to worry about sticking out. I finally reached home, and rang the doorbell.

"Hi daddy!"

"Happy Birthday," he wished me, with a slight shock at what I was wearing.

"Oh, don't worry daddy," I assured him. "I just made a few new friends who gave this to me. Please don't tell mom."

"Don't worry," he replied, he couldn't take his eyes off me. "Your mother doesn't know how the world works. You will surely get admirers dressed like that."

I beamed at his approval. I told him how his advice worked. He smiled.

"You don't have anyone today?"

"I was told I had to spend time with you by the cunt of your mom," he explained. I just ignored the name calling as always. "So I didn't invite anyone. Either way, I have a problem."

"What is it?"

"I got a party to attend to, so as to meet a client. However I also have to go for the weekly poker games too. I already put money on for tonight, and I will lose the cash if I don't come."

I could see the dilemma, and then I thought of a brilliant idea. Today's my Birthday, and I want to celebrate it somewhere, even if my dad won't be there.

"I can come for one of them. I'm 18 now."

"Ok, you can go for the poker night," the dad said smiling. "Mr. East seems to like you."

I secretly wanted to go to the fancy party, but that would look silly to go to meet my dad's clients.

"Yes, I'll do it."

He called Mr. East, explaining that his daughter, me, will be there instead.

"What as the advice I gave you again honey?"

"To say yes to any request," I answered joyfully, as I was eating.

His smile grew even wider. I heard him mutter something, but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Don't bother washing the dishes. I'll take care of it. It's your birthday after all."

"Thank you daddy," I jumped.

"Keep that up when you're there," he advised. "If I hear no complaints, then you are truly my daughter."

My heart skipped at what I heard. Normally he would just ignore me, and barely talk. Not once did he call me his daughter. I would not let him down, and be the easiest going girl ever. No matter the cost.

Little did I know that that night would end up being the start of my biggest mistake ever...

sin138
sin138
281 Followers