The Yes Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
The Downfall of a girl who wanted to be liked.
4.3k words
4.42
36.8k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
280 Followers

Please be warned that this story is quite dark and mean-spirited. While no pain or torture will be depicted, this story contains sadistic characters that have no respect for the protagonist. This continuing story will not end well for the main character. I do not condone the actions shown in this story, fetishes aside. If these don't bother you, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

All the characters in the series are over 18 years old.

WARNING! This contains a couple of moments, where people may find offensive. Reader's discretion advised.

*****

Road trip

I woke up a blanket covering my indecency. I looked out the window and noticed something odd on the streets. All the signs were in Spanish!

"Where are we!?"

"Mexico babe," Bill replied. "Can't make decent money if you get arrested."

"How long have you been driving?" I panicked. "How did we get past the borders??"

"I said I'm bringing you passport," he said dismissively. "You must have been so high you forgot. They won't ask about a chick covered in a blanket. I Got you some water and breakfast. Check under your seat."

I look down to find a taco naked as I am on the ground. The contents had already spilled out. As I bent down to stuff it back in, I noticed the mayonnaise was slippery. It tasted awfully like someone jizzed in it. Bill's smile confirmed my suspicion. For someone who probably has been kidnapped I seem to taking all this really well.

"Whatever you remembered, did you enjoy that night?"

My memory was fuzzy, but I do remember feeling incredible. For the first time in my life, I never felt so alive. All the attention was focused on me. I nodded my head in response to his question.

"I'm glad. I figured why stop with just your birthday? We got the weekend anyways, let's have some fun here."

"What will my mother say?"

"Fuck her," he replied coldly. "If she really cared about you, she would have let you have fun."

"You talk about your mom like that?"

He laughed.

"No, she was cool. She is the one who taught me how to work. My dad was the loser. He had issues with me enjoying my work. Fuck that guy."

"He had issues with you working in retail?" I stupidly asked.

He smirks, while saying, "That's not my real job. I'll tell you what I do after the trip is over."

For the next hour we just sat silently as we drove on.

"I'm bored," I whined.

Bill tossed my phone to me.

"Here's your phone. You can't get a signal, so don't bother calling someone. This thing has been ringing like crazy."

I looked at the time. It was 2pm.

I couldn't access my facebook, or instagram, with no net, but I can at least see my messages and hear my voicemails. My messages were filled with endless pics of me naked, caked in cum, and fucking god knows. All of the male contacts sent their dick pics to me. I also had messages from my girls calling me a slut and a whore.

Then I checked my voice mails. Many are from my mom. I pressed play. I jumped as I heard the sound was coming from the car.

"Amy! What happened!? I think we got robbed! And I think people used this for some sick orgy! Please call me!"

Next message.

"What's this I'm hearing that you invited these people? What is with the pictures?"

Suddenly my loins started to vibrate. I look beneath the blanket to see something sticking out. I pulled out what looks like some plastic penis. Bill however told me to put it back in.

"You are to use it as the messages keep going. Enjoy your mom's misery."

"Why?"

"She made both our lives miserable. Think of what just happened to her as karma."

He made sense. She kept such a tight leash on me, and I wasn't liked by anyone because of her. I might as well throw out the silver necklace she gave me, but Bill told me to keep it on.

All I thought to myself was this 'I must keep the vibrator in with one hand, and record my reaction with the other hand while the messages play on. No matter what it says, I must enjoy the touch of the dildo. That'll teach her to be such a prude.'

I clicked on record. This time my dad's voice came.

"Hey bitch!"

I was taken aback at daddy's tone.

"I finally got the results. You're not my daughter! That slut of your mom did sleep with my lawyer. All that alimony I gave you ungrateful bitches. I want it back. Larry told me that you got a job in David's strip club, so be prepared to taste daddy's cock. Judging from the pics you sent, you really want to ride my dick. When you come back, you better be ready to give me what you got."

"What happened?" I moaned. "I thought Daddy loved me. I find out that he always hated me?"

"He doesn't hate you," My driver said in a soothing voice. "The fact he wants to fuck you, means he loves you that much. He just doesn't want to be your father."

"That's a good thing?"

"Are you kidding me? The best gift a father would want is sex with a young slut. Since you're not related, you can give that to him!"

"But he keeps on calling me bitch, slut, and other nasty words."

"You see how some people insult each other at school right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that's how people show love to each other. If someone treats you like garbage, that means they really see you as such a close friend."

"So when people were spitting on my face?"

"That's their way of saying they love you."

It all makes sense! I remembered friends would insult each other, yet still be friends with each other. If I just take it all, people will like me. However he also told me I should not do that to them, until they tell me to. It makes sense. I mean it's the polite thing to do.

I listened to the next voice mail. This is from mom again, except this time, she seems to be panicking.

"I don't know what happened. The police arrested me for drug dealing. The found a whole bunch in the house apparently. I called your father's lawyer. He will help on one condition. Can you sleep with him?"

"WHAT!?"

Both of us had the same reaction. This came out of nowhere. All these years my mom kept telling me to not even date a boy. Why this sudden change? The message ended. I played the next one.

"I know what I'm asking is unusual, but you have to understand. You wouldn't want you mother in jail would you?"

Another message came.

"You wouldn't know him, but he was a friend of your fathers. Back then your father and I were dating. One night I was with him, where he got me to drink a full bottle of wine on a dare. I was young, and he was so irresistible, I just couldn't say no. It didn't mean anything. I later found out I was pregnant. It couldn't be your father, since he was studying the last month, but he wouldn't know. I pretended it was his. We got married immediately after. He didn't have to know, you were his."

This pissed me off. What a fucking hypocrite. Without thinking I pushed the vibrator further back. I was angry, and I wanted to show mom that I've become exactly she feared. I looked directly into the camera as I fucked myself with the artificial dick. What made me extra horny is to know I am a disappointment to my mother who raised me.

I was moaning and grunting.

"Do you love me mom?" I squealed. "This is what I became. Soon the world will know what a slut I am!"

My pussy was getting wet. I soon started to moan more loudly.

"This is all on you, mom! I hope you get fucked in Jail. If I get the video I will jill off, because that's what you mean to me!"

Finally I peaked. I sunk in the seat, and let the dildo fall off. The messages kept playing, but I didn't care. I just wanted to forget it all.

Bill just kept laughing. He could not believe what he heard from me and from the messages.

"This is hilarious," he laughs. "This must be the most memorable Birthday ever. Your dad's not your real dad, your mom is in jail, and I'm sure all your class mates now know you better than you do yourself."

I kept listening on, as I hear Andy's message about how if he knew I was like this, he wouldn't have bothered giving me clothes in the library. The thought of being naked for everyone at school thrilled me, but also made me feel vulnerable.

I turned to Bill and asked, "Do you have some more of that heroin stuff?"

"Damn," Bill laughed. "We'll get some, but don't worry. I stuffed a few up your ass. I also crushed those erectile pills into the water and food. Turns out those are not Viagra. They are some hormone pills that increase your arousal. While not deadly, too much of that drug will make your tits and clit so sensitive, you can't even wear clothes. Give it a couple hours, and you'll be happy you're in your birthday suit. There was one other side effect for taking too much, but I'm sure it's not important."

We stopped at a gas station, where the worker was outside waiting. There was a bar next door, with some big people outside. I was told to pump the gas and meet him inside the rundown place. He locked the car so I couldn't get in. The men's eyes were staring at my dark body. The gas station boy came up to me and spoke to me in Spanish.

"I'm sorry, umm Espanol no," I fumbled.

He laughed and took the nozzle off to pump the gas. He then walked up to me and started kissing. He said something else. But all I got was American and pesos. His lips were tightly locked with mine as I felt his hands toy with my breasts. He then started to kiss my neck, and then lowered to my shoulders. He then travelled to my breasts, while circling his tongue around my nipples. He went down my tummy towards my naval, and passed it. He got closer to my weak point, as he was kissing my pubic mound. Finally he hit the vagina. His tongue was deep inside me. I leaned against the car to maintain my balance as this tongue of his worked his magic.

I knew I would garner more attention, but I didn't care. I was moaning loudly at his touch. I let out one final scream as he found the one spot, I couldn't resist.

He then got up and signalled me to lower down. I know what he wants, but after what he gave me, I did not care. I gladly took his hard cock into my mouth. After practicing so much yesterday night, I bobbed up and down on his member like a proper whore. I moved my tongue around his tip flicking it around. Pressing on his peephole with the tip of my tongue, however seem to the trick. He pushed me off and sprayed his jizz all over my face.

"Damn girl, you are one fine slut."

"You can speak English??" I was in disbelief.

"Oh yeah," he laughed. "I just wanted to see how far I can go, until you say no. Probably should have gone further."

Well I felt stupid.

"Um, actually is there a bathroom in the station?"

"At the bar, but I would watch out. Those guys will probably use you as the toilet."

"Thanks," I blushed, for some reason. "My friend told me to meet there anyway."

"Then you'll definitely get what a slut deserves," he chuckles. "By the way, the gas is on the house. You definitely gave me a nice pay day."

I smiled as I walked towards the bar. The men staring at me started to approach me. They all saw me willingly give myself to the gas pumper, but unlike him, they look more intimidating and huge. The things they may want to do with me.

My eyes lit up seeing Bill coming out. At least he was someone I can recognize. My heart skipped a beat when I realized it was not because we were leaving, but signalling me to come into the dingy bar.

"Don't worry, those guys won't touch you," he grinned.

Why would I be worried? If they are friends of Bill, I can trust them.

I walked towards the entrance, which was blocked by the same creepy guys. I was forced to squeeze through them, feeling their hands caress my naked body. As I finally got through, I walked through the bar, with every man, no younger than 35 years, leering at me. Bill was sitting on the table with 5 other men. All 5 were in their late forties. Hair was sprouting out everywhere, and one can smell their stench from 5 feet away. I couldn't keep my hand from my clit, as I rubbed myself in front of them.

I was told to sit down, on some stranger's lap, as I was given a large tequila bottle. I sat, with my legs spread, giving him access to whatever he wants. Expecting me to drink it, I take it so as not to piss anyone off. It tasted disgusting. Unlike the drinks yesterday night, which were just strong, this was putrid. It tasted like piss. That was when I realized what it was. I gulped it all down, trying not to puke, but thankfully it all went in.

"Well you just showed them, you are a piss-whore. It was my piss mixed with half the tequila."

Everyone, including me laughed at that wonderful prank. He sure showed me. He then continued to talk.

"These guys, however, are still full of urine. Can you help them?"

I started to feel a bit different, my pussy also started to feel more sensitive than before. I decided to rub it off, but it only intensified the feeling. I didn't want to stop. I just had to get rid of this tingling sensation.

"Looks like those tablets started to take effect," Bill chuckled. "There is only one way to find out."

"What tablets?" I asked.

"I stuffed it in the taco put a few in the water. I also put the rest in the tequila bottle."

He took his tequila shot and poured over my snatch. That alone was able to make me spray my juice out. My eyes rolled upwards, as I screamed, getting everyone's attention. My pussy felt so intense, I felt exhausted. Smiling, Bill told something in Spanish, and they all got up. I was being directed to the bathroom outside, where I was made to sit on the dry urinal. The men all lined up. The first person took out his cock and started to piss on me. Instinctively, I opened my mouth. Bill then started talking to me in English.

"Yeah, so I found out a bit more about those pills you took."

I turned my eyes towards him, as he filmed me with my phone. I couldn't talk back with a dick in my mouth. The piss overflowed and ran down my body. Even the stream of piss touching my pussy was enough to make me cum. My nipples were hardened, and extra sensitive, I tried to cover them, but that made it worse. Pinching my own nipples feel wonderful. I tried hard to concentrate to what he was saying.

"So one pill only last an hour. Two pills double to 2 hours. Take three pills, and it lasts for 8 hours, and 4 means 16 hours. Increasing the pills increases the duration exponentially. Any excess gets stored in the fat cells. I wouldn't recommend you to pee since that can also make you cum. Oh and by the way, I also emptied that bottle with those pills into your piss cocktail. I think there were 20 or 40 more left. Do the math if you want to know how long you'll be horny."

I actually tried to, but I was just moaning as the liquid gold flowed down my body to my groin.

"Best part is that you'll never feel satisfied. You may cum multiple times a day, but you'll always be craving for dick."

The old me would have punched him in the face. But I have never felt so happy. Everyone's eyes were fixated on me. They kept calling meputa, which Bill told me it means princess. They must appreciate me. They also may think of me as a close friend because after they pissed in my mouth, they spat on my face. It's like Bill said, true friends treat each other badly. They also jerked off onto my body giving me their man juice.

Finally everyone was done, and I was escorted back to the front door. I tried to walk to the door of the car, but with no support outside the bar, I just crawled my way to the car. My legs felt weak after the constant orgasms. I got no help from everyone. They just simply laughed. Good to know I can still make them happy. I tried to open the car door after lifting myself up, but I couldn't open it. He still kept it locked, while talking to the five men. He then walked towards the car and unlocked his end.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?"

"You're covered in piss, bitch," he snapped. "No way in hell I'm letting you ruin the seats. These gentlemen also happen to be going to where we are too, and are happy to take you along. I told them where to drop you, but you should also be nice to them."

"Can I at least have my phone and passport?"

"Are you serious?" he laughed. "You can't trust them with that stuff. It is much safer with me."

He then sped off. I was left naked, with some disgusting looking men who don't speak English. I laid on the ground, until they lifted me up to the back. They put me in the back of the pickup truck, and then it started to roll. They kept my legs spread open. I didn't care, the whole day made me feel tired, so I slept in the truck. As I was dosing off, I saw one stick a full bottle of some alcohol up my vagina. Who knows what they did while I was asleep.

Night on the street

Water was splashed on to my face. I woke up confused, as I was pushed out of the truck and with a note. Before I could react, the truck disappeared.

Where was I? I was in the middle of some torn down street. Everyone was leering at my naked body. I looked at the paper they gave me. I started to panic reading the note.

Hey Slut,

You don't have to worry about me. I'm in Cancun in some hotel. I hope you don't mind paying an overdraft of 10,000 dollars. It ain't cheap here lol. As for you, don't bother finding out where you are. This place you're at is notorious for gangs and corrupt cops. I'll pick you up Monday morning as long you earn me $500. It shouldn't be a problem. Who the fuck will say no to a teenage naked slut? If you don't have the cash, then I'll leave you here, along with a burned up passport.

Later

I was scared as much as I was horny.

I didn't know what to do. I have no idea where I am, the only thing on me is my shoes, and my mother's necklace. My body was so sensitive, even the warm wind hardened my nipples. Even worse despite seeing the perverted eyes pierce through my body, my hand did not bother covering my privates. Instead I found myself stroking my slit, and making moaning sounds.

This without a doubt came off as some invitation. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me towards some alley, where he stuck his dick inside me. His friend came from nowhere and pulled his pants down. As I opened my mouth, expecting a dick to enter me, he instead shoved his ass to my face. He wants me to lick his asshole. I don't know if he wipes or not, but I could taste the shit flakes from his anus. For some reason, I did not get a hint of disgust. It tasted like chocolate. What else did these drugs to my body?

My moans hit against the anus where which helped loosened the flakes into my mouth. Soon both came, and left me alone. Another group of people took me, but this time I was sent to some motel. It reaked of piss, and the toilet did not seem to work. The bed was also stained badly. They shoved me onto the bed, where one started to fuck me, while others prepared to spit into my mouth. I did not swallow the thick wad, and just let it settle. Soon enough spit filled up to brim. I let the saliva drool down my chin. I eventually swallowed it all, as they jizzed on my face and kicked me out.

I found myself at a park, where some homeless people started using my naked body. I was forced to deep throat a several men, while they started peeing on me. I lapped up as much piss from the concrete ground. I felt one of them kick me up my ass as they started to laugh. One of them stuck his cock in me, as several smeared their cum on my face. As horny as I was, I wiped it all into my mouth. Soon they all started to run away from me. In all the confusion, I realized why as handcuffs were put on me.

Police Station

They did not bother covering me. Instead, I was escorted to a bathroom, where I blew any police officer who used me as a urinal. Finally they took me to the chief's office. A stern looking woman looked at my naked state, in disgust and smugness.

sin138
sin138
280 Followers
12