The Yes Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
The Downfall of a girl who wanted to be liked.
3.9k words
4.08
21.6k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
279 Followers

Apologies for the wait. Due to schedule in other work, it took this long. For those enjoying the series, thank you for waiting.

This story is dark and mean-spirited. While no pain or torture will be depicted, this story contains sadistic characters that have no respect for the protagonist. This continuing story will not end well for the main character. I do not condone the actions shown in this story, fetishes aside. If these don't bother you, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

WARNING: this story is dark and is not recommended for everyone.

Note: I have been putting this in Fetish, but I was not sure if this would fit in non-consent or any other field in literotica. For those who felt this does not fit in with fetish, I do apologize.

All the characters in the series are over 18 years old.

*****

Day with Dad

Take off your clothes, and slip them through the mail slot. After that, run to the back door.

I quickly undressed, and pushed them through the slot. The friction from the shorts was relieved as soon as I took them off. They kept me on edge. Soon I start dashing to the back yard, to find the back door open. Daddy was sitting in the kitchen.

"Hello, slut," he greeted.

I rushed to hug him. My breasts pressed against him as he squeezed my ass.

"Daddy, why did you block my number?" I asked him. "I thought you loved me."

"Amy, my dear," he started. "I never loved you. I hated your mother, and you always reminded me of her. I only kept you because I thought you were my daughter. Now that I know the truth, I don't have to talk to you at all."

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't, no matter how I tried. Instead of my eyes, my pussy felt wet. I should be mad and heartbroken. I should not be feeling horny from this. I should not be rubbing my snatch over my fake father's lap.

"So you will never speak to me again?" I gasped.

"Not exactly."

This gave me some hope. I pleaded to know what I must do.

"See those papers on the table?"

I turn to see a bunch of important looking papers.

"Sign those, where I marked with an x."

Without question, I signed each section. There were a lot to sign. I found myself gyrating on the chair, but it did not do much so cease my horniness.

"Wow, you didn't even bother reading them," he chuckled. "Just so you know you are now officially no longer my daughter. That means I don't have to pay child support, nor do I have any responsibility for you."

"Why would have me sign that?" I moaned.

"There are many reasons I benefit from this, but let's focus on the one important thing. As your dad, I can't be your friend. There are some stuff a parent can't talk about with their children. Now you're not my daughter, we can talk about many topics, which I wouldn't have otherwise."

"Really?"

"Of course," he replied. "As a father, I cannot talk about how hot you look, and how your body makes me hard. Plus I can also do this."

He then shoved his fingers into my pussy. I gasped as he vigorously fucked my wet snatch. He then started to kiss me, feeling his tongue wriggle inside my mouth.

Instead of pushing him off, I kissed back. I squeezed his leg, as his other hand mauled my breast. After a few seconds he stopped, and pushed me away.

"You liked it?"

"Moooooreeeee," I whimpered. "Please, I need more."

"Well I need to get ready for work. Come with me."

I followed obediently as we walked up to his room. He then undressed in front of me. My eyes grew wide at the site of his cock. It was fully erect, big, and dark. There were also strange markings on his penis, plus some numbers, going up to 16. I wondered what those were.

"You like what you see. As a friend, I can show you my body without any shame. Normally I have another woman here for the week, but today, I decided to cancel that, to spend the day with you. You are to have my dick in your mouth unless I tell you. Starting... now."

Immediately, I bent over stuff it inside. He slapped my ass with approval of my action. As he walked to the toilet, I struggled to walk as well as keeping his cock wet with my saliva. He then sat down and started to read the paper.

"Lick my body as I'm sitting down. Just so you know, I haven't taken a shower since I got the wonderful news from the paternity lab. It's a bit of extra flavour for my special girl. I also took some time off get an extra long workout at the gym. I hope you appreciate what I did for you."

He did look much more toned now. With my tongue, I licked his hairy chest, and tummy. Like a considerate father, he raised his arms to give me access to his hairy armpits. The musky smell, made my eyes water, but I kept on going. I could taste the sweat as I licked through the hair. As soon as I was done, I continued down the sides to the legs. I was told to do the ass and dick last.

I stuck my tongue in between the toes to lick off any lint. It smelled like he used the same socks for a week. Finally all that was left was his cock, balls and his ass. For some reason he wanted me to start with the balls, while he was sitting down. I went in to get a sudden whiff of what was in the toilet. He just took a dump, as I was licking him. Not wanting me to flush the toilet yet, he had me lick his scrotum until he felt it was enough.

As I kept licking him, he was telling me about how he met mom. They first met in college. He was a final year law student, and she was just starting first year in premed. They met in a house party, where they went into the bathroom and fucked. I sure if it was love at first sight, even though daddy did admit he dropped some pills in her drink when she was not looking. To stop her from complaining he promised to marry her. She wasn't thrilled, but her parents rejoiced. The only condition they had was that he had graduate. My grandparents felt that the only reason to go to college was to meet a man. At 18 years, she was happily married to a young and potentially successful lawyer. He explained there was no point to go to school, so he made her drop out. It warmed my heart, they found each other so young.

Finally he flushed the toilet, only to get up to the sink.

"Open wide."

I obeyed as he dropped a giant spit wad into my mouth.

"I also did not bother brushing my teeth since the results too. I hope you enjoy all that I did for you," he commented, as my mouth was still open, holing his smelly spit. "Swallow that load, and as I brush my teeth, clean my ass."

I didn't hesitate. I stuck my tongue deep into his butt, and cleaned up any remnants left behind. Which girl can tell others she got to lick her daddy's ass-hole clean. I dug deeper in to get to the hard to reach spots. As soon as he felt it was clean, he pulled me up and ordered me to keep my mouth open. He spat his toothpaste into my mouth, and using what he spat, he had me brush my teeth with my finger. As soon as I finished, I swallowed it under his orders.

Every time he rinsed his mouth, he spat into mine. I swallowed every rinse he has offered to me. I don't think I spent this much time with my dad, in a long time.

He then took me into the shower room, where he said we are going to help each other clean.

As the shower turned on, he took a bar of soap, and lathered all over my body. I did the same. I focused on his cock, but he never came. I however orgasmed five times, yet I still wanted more. We got out, and he told me to wait outside the front door to air dry, while he changes. The air felt chilly as I went outside. I could not handle the cold, so I rubbed my body to warm me up. It made my pussy wet, but that was something I couldn't control. I didn't care if anyone saw. That just made it more exciting.

As I waited outside, my hands drifted between my legs, and I was rubbing myself out in the open. I spent I think one hour, doing so, until he opened the door. I stood naked as I gazed at my dad in a black suit, and a grey shirt, with a silver tie. A passing by car honked, at us showing approval. He then dropped the clothes he wanted me to wear on the ground.

I picked it up. It was yellow summer dress. The hem stopped mid thigh. Along with this I wore sandals. He placed my hand over his groin to show how hard his cock was.

"This is how much your mother meant to me," he whispered. "And you remind me of her."

"Where are we going daddy?"

"Get in the car," he coldly replied.

First he took me to the bank. There I closed all of my accounts, including my credit cards. From this point on I had no money in my name. He then drove me to the gym that I worked out in, and ended my membership. He said that I wouldn't need it in the future, with workout I'll get from other people, whatever that meant.

He then took me to his office. It was the first time I have been inside his building. As we walked into his firm, I noticed something odd about the secretaries. They were all young girls, no more than 21. The only exception was my dad's secretary. She was a middle age woman, and wearing a conservative dress.

"This is the new one?" she asked, eying me.

"Yes," he answered, the secretary. "There is no need for the usual... hospitality. You'll find her a bit more compliant. Anything important I need to know?"

"There was a document issue with one of your cases, but your intern took care of it."

"Excellent," he replied. "Amy, you wait around, until I am done."

"When will that be?"

Again, there was no answer. He just went inside his office. The secretary went back to work. I asked her what she did with the other girls.

"I would give them a glass of special water," she replied. "It's just for sluts like you."

I thought it was rude to not give me that special water, but she said in my case it may not be necessary, but it would still be nice to try it.

I waited outside his room as I noticed a few familiar faces.

"Amy! How nice to see you."

Mr. East hugged me, while also feeling my butt. I also greeted him too.

"It's nice to see you guys too."

"Hey what's with that dress," he laughed, while pulling it off, leaving me completely naked for all to see.

"Much better!"

I jumped as dad said this behind me. He went out to see his coworker.

"Congratulations again on not being the father. Did you both do anything to celebrate?"

"Why not tell him?" he asked me.

Being overjoyed that he let me speak about our time together, I told him, how I cleaned his body with my tongue, and licked his asshole. I also explained how we closed every account in my name.

"You didn't fuck this bitch?"

"Please, in good time," my dad laughed. "Besides I can't fuck up the measurements, just because I unleashed too early."

The two lawyers laughed. I didn't know what was funny, but I just wanted to fit in.

"I'll keep her occupied while you catch up with your work," Mr. East offered.

"You really are a good friend Larry," my dad replied. "I'll send my intern to take her to the hotel room after she's done."

"How come you never let us fuck that bitch?"

"That's because she actually works," my dad snapped.

His coworkers laugh, while daddy scowled.

"So young Amy here," Larry started. "Is she here for a quick visit, or is she here as the 'guest?'"

"She is no different than any of the other woman I bring," my dad said with a grin on his face.

"Then the other interns will be pleased."

Curious to know what they did with the other girls like me, I followed Larry to the bathroom.

"Our interns work long hours," Larry explained, as he started to put cuffs on my arms, while walking towards the bathroom. "So sometimes we find it boosts moral if they have an opportunity to relieve themselves."

As we went inside, I noticed a urinal with some straps nearby. It took me back to when I was in Mexico. I did not want to have myself immobilized again.

"If you tie my hands, I can't service more penises, Larry."

"It's Mr. East now," he sternly replied. He then tied my hands around the pipe above the urinal, keeping my hands raised.

I really liked to move my arms around, but I am a guest, so I must follow what they do in the office. Mr. East then, released his cock. His urine hit my face, prompting me to open my mouth, to take his liquid gold.

"Would you like me to release the other liquid from your cock, Mr. East?"

"I don't see why not?" he replied, as his penis hardened.

I moved towards his member to envelope my lips around it. He held my head with hands as I continued bobbing up and down on his staff. Finally I felt warm fluid filling up my mouth, and I swallowed. He merely grunted, and then zipped up his pants.

"Enjoy the time with the interns," he smiled as he walked out the door.

Soon I saw a line of young men getting ready to violate me in ways I could imagine. What would have been fear, turned into deep arousal, I could no longer feel fear or dread anymore. I just got excited.

Until the end of the day, I serviced I think 50 men, and 20 women. Honestly, I can't remember the number. None had fucked me, but I was pissed on, spat on, and came on. Not one inch of me showed bare skin.

I was soon released of my ropes by a young woman dressed in business attire.

"Your name is Amy right?"

"Yes, I am."

"I am Mr. Chandra's intern," she explained. "He wants me to clean you off and take you to the hotel."

"Will you use your tongue?"

"Don't be stupid, cunt," she replies.

I looked down to see a hose in her hand. She attached it to a spare pipe and turned it on. The cold water hit me like a tsunami, as I rubbed myself to keep me warm. Her look of disgust pierced me as she kept talking. She stopped the hose, and put a leash around my neck.

"Mr. Chandra told me I could have some fun with you. I'm not into women, but nothing gives me more fun than humiliating a spoiled rich girl. Crawl on all fours, until we get to my car. By the way, I parked it blocks away. This firm is too cheap to give parking privilege to interns."

"Wouldn't we get stopped by the cops?" I asked.

"Oh I'm not the one taking you to the parking lot. I'm just walking you to the front door."

She then put on a wool black mask over her face, and tugged my leash to get me to move. She wanted the world to see my face. I crawled out of the bathroom, as the associates eyed me.

"Hey sweet cheeks! Stick out your ass more so we could smack it."

I did what he said. I moaned at every slap. It was a little red, but nothing permanent. Those nice workers whistled while I kept crawling.

"Did you take a piss bitch?"

"No, but I need to pee," I answered the nice man who asked me.

"I'll tug on the leash to signal you to pee," my daddy's intern sternly told me. "We don't want to make a mess in this office."

We left the room, and started walking to the elevator. Inside there were three more men in suits, staring at me.

"What's this about?"

"Oh she's one of our clients," She explained to them, in a sweet voice. "She's one of those exhibitionists who get off from being used. She got in trouble for indecent exposure, so we are representing her. You can touch her if you want."

"Would she mind?"

"What do you say?"

"It turns me on if someone touches me," I moan. It was hard to touch myself while walking on all fours.

The men laughed, until I felt the intern tug on my leash. She had given me the signal, and I followed. The business looking men moved away in disgust, as I started to piss on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with this bitch! These are the kind of clients you get?"

"I must apologise," she smiled. "This slut is actually a pro bono case."

"And you must be the intern taking care of her case then," the other man added. "Smart move on the mask young lady, but we won't judge you on something you can't control. Those free cases are a pain in the ass."

"I thought these cases are to help people who are other worse less fortunate than us?"

"Exactly, free handouts. That's the problem."

"I guess," she chuckled. "This one however does have its perks though. It's a fun story to tell friends, right?"

"Would be more fun if she will suck my cock right now," another man snickered.

We both knew what I must do. I instinctively crawled to the man to unzip his pants. He stepped back a bit, but allowed me to continue. The other two were in shock but eagerly watched.

As I sucked away, he pushed my head to the base of his penis, having my nose breath through his pubic hair. I flicked my tongue over the shaft as much as I could, until he came inside. As I pulled out, the door opened, and I swallowed.

"I am afraid we have to go now."

"Oh, but we wanted to stick our dicks in this little tart," one of them replied feeling a little defeated.

"Tell you what. You guys do whatever you want, and give her to the guard at the front, he will take her to my car. I have to catch up on some paperwork anyways. I'm sure my boss would not mind."

"If you're working for Mr. Chandra, then we will leave her in one piece. The last thing we want to do is to piss him off. What is your name young lady?"

"My name is Amy Kumar, from Jefferson Law."

"Good to meet you, Ms. Kumar," they greeted her. "Funnily enough, Mr. Chandra has a daughter named Amy I think. He doesn't talk much about her. We never really met her."

"I think she came to the office once recently," Amy snickered. "Unfortunately she's just not her dad. He is a ruthless, but smart man. She however is not that bright."

All four laughed at my expense. I however moaned, as one of them was finger fucking me. As Amy exited the elevator, I stayed inside to go into the parking lot level. What they did was nothing special. I sucked one of them, while the other fucked my pussy raw. The third guy was slapping my body with his now flaccid penis. When it got hard again, he had me stroke it until he came. The other two pulled out and all three came onto the ground. It so happened to be over a dark stain.

"Lick it up!"

Still on fours, I crawled to the little puddles of cum, and licked it off the dirty concrete. As soon as I cleaned it off, they started talking to me.

"Tell me bitch, what did you do with Mr. Chandra today?"

"Well I needed to close some bank accounts, so he helped me with that?"

"Why did you need to close your accounts?"

There is no reason to lie. I just won't tell them who I am.

"As I was on my way to shoot a Mexican porno after my 18th birthday party, I found out the man I was living with was not my dad, so I had sign documents to so I am not dependent of him. Also my mom got busted for being a drug dealer."

All three men burst into laughter. They thought it was the dumbest thing they have heard in their lives. For some reason, I found myself joining in. We laughed for several minutes, until one of them barked at me.

"Get back to the front you little slut! We don't want to see you face again!"

Those words made me shudder. I just wanted jill off right there, hearing them call me slut. However, I just crawled back to the elevator. I pressed level 1 and crawled to the front door, much to everyone's bewilderment.

"I'm guessing I'm supposed to take you to the car, huh doggy," some man in a red uniform asked. "Come with me then."

Before we left, he had me stuffed a vibrating egg inside, at a low setting. This was enough to make me even hornier. He then put some panties over me to cover my snatch. As he pulled the leash we went out into the streets for everyone to pause and watch. Even the cops stared, but did nothing. There is no law against being topless, so as long I am wearing my panties they couldn't arrest us. I'm sure there's a law against blowing an officer, but who will complain about that? After they came in my mouth, I kept it open to accept their saliva.

As we waited for the lights to turn green in one stop, the man allowed passersby to fondly any part they wanted. Most seem to love squeezing my tits.

sin138
sin138
279 Followers
12