The Yoga of the Ruined Orgasm

Story Info
A novel kind of orgasm for the male.
1k words
4.18
86.7k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Zelda, and I have decided to write about my relationship with my husband Michael. We are mid-thirties, and our lives have never been what most people would call conventional. But around a year ago, I took it to another level.

How did it begin? Well, we were quite alternative. I teach yoga, and Michael is a therapist. We do yoga together, and we fast regularly. Our love-life was good, I thought, but Michael never took the lead. One day, nearing the end of our yoga session, we were both seated facing each other in bound lotus, with our arms crossed at the back, holding our toes. Our eyes were supposed to be closed, but I opened mine and looked at him. He looked so gentle and open, quite androgynous in fact (he had a very willowy body), but I felt an unease in him. He must have sensed my looking at him, because he opened his eyes.

We looked at each other for a minute, and then I asked him about his unease. I could see that he was finding it very difficult to talk, but eventually he opened up.

It seemed that he wanted me to take more control in our lovemaking, and in our marriage in general. As regards details, none were forthcoming. I hugged him for his honesty, and resolved to investigate possibilities on the Internet.

Predictably, I found things that were unimaginable for me, but I also found stuff about orgasm control, femdom, tease-and-denial, and feminization, which I suspected he might be interested in. My approach would be gentle, and I was aware of the contradiction in this. I would lead him gently into new ways, and he might even think that it was his idea!

My traditional start was panties. I waited till he was separating our newly-dried washing in the bedroom, then walked in naked. In a light-hearted way, I suggested I might wear some of his boxer shorts, and proceeded to wear them. I could see that he was interested, so I suggested he try some of my panties. He did, rather nervously, but I laughed, hugged him, and told him he looked really sexy, and that we should swap more often.

Now for orgasms. I initiated a lovemaking session (yes, he did wear panties for me). I climaxed, be just as he was about to climax, I moved away, suggesting that he might like to wait till next time, then it would be even better. Of course, this was the key question. If he said no, I had no other strategy. But he said yes, and I think he was rather relieved that I had decided this for him.

In fact, this was not an act for me. I really did think that he would get more pleasure out of life if he had more desire, rather than being flat. This is still my view. I desired his desire.

After yoga the next day, I initiated a chat about what he could do to help me get over the reduced lovemaking, and I suggested pleasuring me with oral sex, which he was happy about. I also explained that I could help his reduction in orgasms. Obviously he could masturbate, but I did not want a reduction in his sex drive. Chastity was a difficult option I thought. Maybe possible, but I did not want to get into the technology of belts and keys.

I explained that I could pleasure him in a way that we could both enjoy. It would take a bit of practice, but I was sure we could do it.

In fact, this was something I wished to experiment with, based on 'ruined orgasm' methods I had watched on video. Typically, the male is edged, then stimulation is released as an orgasm happens. This is not very satisfying, but does have an effect. Then, the process is repeated till no more ejaculate is produced.

I was going to modify the technique. I would masturbate him, and let go just in time. But I would insist on a dribble, not a spurt - he would need to relax. Then we would stop altogether. That would be it - one dribble only. Because not much semen was released, we could do it daily, and it would be quite quick as well. I would call it 'creaming' in the sense of taking the cream of the top of milk.

I also wanted to take possession of his ejaculate, and I planned to do this by never letting him see it. This was straightforward, surprisingly.

So, at the bound lotus part of our next yoga session, I mentioned that I was going to 'help' him, but first he needed to undo the lotus, and remove his panties. I moved in front of him, and made sure his lotus was secure, that his arms were fully crossed behind his back, and he had a good grip on his toes. He already had an erection. I instructed him to keep his gaze skywards, and under no circumstances to let go of his toes. I did not want his hands to get involved.

I began the creaming by bringing him to the point of ejaculation, asking him to tell me when it was close. Unfortunately, the first few times he had a full ejaculation. I knew this would happen, but I had to express displeasure that he had spoiled our next lovemaking session. However, after a few days he relaxed, and we got what I wanted - a gentle dribble for a few seconds. As soon as this happened, I withdrew all stimulation, even though I knew there was much more ejaculate to come. I instructed him to meditate on the divine female, and try to disperse the sexual energy up his spine.

So, we do this every day. It takes around five minutes. We have a form of sexual contact, he retains most of his semen, and is full of desire for our lovemaking, which is around once a month. Because of the regular nature, he has little need to masturbate, though I don't quiz him on it.

I love him for the way he lets me cream him, and he says he loves me for doing it.