The Yoga of the Ruined Orgasm Ch. 02

Story Info
The spititual orgasm control continues.
2.1k words
4.31
40k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Zelda, and I'm writing again to describe how our orgasm control work is progressing.

It would probably be useful if you read the earlier account in part 1, but briefly, I now 'cream' Michael by stimulating him, but then letting go just prior to orgasm, so he only dribbles.

PHASE 2

Well, the process is now slightly more refined. Michael says he wants to save himself and to demonstrate his self-discipline to me, so we only do the process once a week.

We are also more skilled. I sit him in bound lotus as before, and stimulate him, but we can now arrange that only a very small amount of ejaculate is released. It can be distinguished from other fluids due to the white colour. Michael never sees this, of course. We have also made the process more meditative, and I have instructed him to gaze to his third-eye (between the eyebrows) and to keep the mental focus there as well. He also has to chant 'Shakti - Shakti - Shakti" etc throughout. (Shakti is the goddess of the divine female).

A few weeks ago, something new happened. He asked me if he could 'taste some cream'. I was really surprised, because I knew that most men did not like to do this. Here was shy Michael asking to taste ejaculate!

However, I needed to think about how it fitted with out practice. He was in bound lotus of course, and was not allowed to take his hands from his toes. I would have to feed him, but, as long as he kept his gaze fixed and never saw the ejaculate, this seemed fine.

The next day, we tried it. I explained that he would have to be very disciplined in keeping his gaze fixed. We produced a small amount of ejaculate as normal, then I took it on my finger and placed my finger in his mouth. To help him, I chanted along with him. He licked in a slow, appreciative way.

Later, he told me that he loves the taste, and loves me for allowing him to do it, and for assisting him. He could not do this himself, of course, because the bound lotus pose is non-negotiable for me.

He says I am giving him the taste of chastity, and this is even more important than the stimulation. I feel honoured to be the vehicle for his tasting, and love him even more.

PHASE 3

Earlier, I described my response to Michael's asking to taste his ejaculate, after I creamed him, extracting only the smallest drop.

Though the process seems satisfactory, I know he finds it difficult to 'raise' energy up the spine, away from his genitals. I knew that in yoga, there is talk of metaphorically 'piercing' the chakras, but this was very abstract and unclear to me. I wondered if he had muscular blockages which caused tension in the anal area, and I thought that it was time to try to 'open him up', so to speak.

When I have him meditate in the lotus posture, he is used to sitting on a small block, which provides a small amount of pressure near the perineum, between the genitals and the anus.

I made a similar block, but glued on to it the top of a carefully-chosen plastic bottle. The top was a dome, in the shape of half an egg (the pointed half) and around one inch in diameter. This would be his seat from now on.

Just before his next creaming, when we were both naked, I sat opposite him, and introduced him to his new seat, which I lubricated. I explained about muscular tensions and their relation to energy, and then got him to position his anus over the dome. Unfortunately, I could see that he was tensing, using his thighs and buttocks to avoid letting his full weight onto the dome.

He needed help, so I sat facing him, getting him to lower his gaze. We chanted a complex mantra, so that he would be distracted. I watched his eyes carefully. After around 15 minutes, his eyes suddenly rolled skywards, and he exhaled with a hiss. His anus must have accepted the dome.

This was a shock for him, but a breakthrough, I thought. His anus was now held open and relaxed. We then followed the creaming process.

Discussing this afterwards, Michael said he felt freer in the anal area, and that the seat was welcome, as I knew he would.

We progressed. I made several 'seats', and put them in specific suitable places, such as the foot of our bed, in a sunny window, and under a tree in the garden. From now on, he could not sit just anywhere - it had to be on a special seat, in the lotus position. I relaxed the rule about the lotus being bound, because he was adopting the pose more often, and I was considerate of his knees.

At the same time, I increased the creaming to every alternate day but, to compensate for this, we tried to reduce the cream. As you may recall, he had to gaze skyward, and was not allowed to catch sight of his ejaculate. Because of this, I needed to give him feedback. 'Five' meant his normal amount, whereas 'six', 'seven' etc meant more. 'Ten' was way too much. However, to reinforce smaller amounts, I would say , for example, 'a beautiful two'.

All this was a rough estimate on my part, of course, but over the months the amount did diminish. Sometimes, we managed to produce an amount as small as a drop of rain on a beautiful lotus leaf, which we referred to as a lovedrop.

He said that he loved me for training him, and thought I was becoming a goddess. In return, I loved him for his acceptance, and told him that the next phase would involve more goddess worship.

PHASE 4

Here I will explain the procedure I used for controlling Michael's eyes.

You might wonder why I thought we ought to do this. The reason is that we were using yoga and meditative techniques to enhance the spiritual side of our relationship. I was working on Michael to create more sexual energy within him and to help him channel this energy upwards. Once a month, we experienced explosive lovemaking, but I knew that more intensity was possible.

A simple enhancement was to increase the creaming to once a day, at 6 a.m, continuing to congratulate him for the production of a very small 'lovedrop' of semen.

A more radical area was that of him seeing me naked. I should explain that we live in a warm climate, and nakedness (being 'skyclad') was not unusual for us. However, I felt strongly that he should only see me naked when I wished it, and that the main time should be the monthly lovemaking. I thought deeply about this, trying to come up with a spiritual approach, rather than simply telling him not to look at me. This was what I decide.

I explained to him that I loved him to look at me when I was skyclad, but that it was a sacred act, and should be planned properly. When I wanted him to not look, I would kiss his third-eye point. That was the instruction that he had to gaze towards his third-eye, hence could not see me. I would kiss him again to allow him to gaze normally.

Obviously, this could only be done when he was seated. If he was walking around the house, I tried to avoid dressing in a provocative way.

As I hoped, Michael said he understood, and this fitted in with the goddess-worship he had been considering.

This is how the creaming process was modified. He sat on his anal seat, and, still clothed, I kissed his third-eye lovingly. Then I stripped, and we spent around 10 minutes obtaining a small amount of ejaculate. Immediately afterwards, I did naked yoga in front of him, reciting the names of the poses in Sanskrit. He could not see me of course, but could hear my movements and breathing. I could see him, and noted that he was erect throughout, which was beneficial. Afterwards, I dressed, then kissed his third-eye to allow him to gaze normally.

In our following discussion, he said it was incredibly difficult to concentrate on raising energy away from the genitals, but he wished to persevere. Yes, he did glance occasionally for a split-second, but would try to improve.

He loved me for providing the experience, and I loved him for his devotion.

PHASE 5

I now need to explain about the language I adopted for orgasm scheduling, but first, let me explain why I needed some new words. Michael was being creamed once daily, and once a month we made love. However, in the days approaching lovemaking, he became unfocused and indisciplined, due to the certainty of making love, and his orgasm.

He was quite honest about this, and interested in my enhancements. I introduced two inscribed metal pendants, and a metal lingam (penis). The were all inscribed with tantric images of temple dancers, and has a special significance for us. I explained that we were to treat the two-sided pendants like coins. Flipping them could produce four combinations, but for now we would only use one, giving a 50:50 chance.

I explained that if a certain side faced up, he would have the wonderful opportunity to conserve his energy for the future. If face-down, we would make love in our normal manner. Note the use of words. I did not use 'denial', which has negative connotations. I went for such words as 'conserve', 'preserve', which were positive, in an attempt to make each option equally attractive. As many know, conserving orgasms has indeed got benefits.

Here is how it worked. A day prior to lovemaking, we flipped a pendant. He then had the night to meditate on what was to happen the next day. Whatever the outcome, I tried to find positive words, such as 'I love you when you save yourself for me'.

When making love, he could place his penis in my vagina, but had to withdraw when getting close to orgasm. We waited till his erection vanished. This was then repeated a second time. The third time, we either both orgasmed, or he brought me to orgasm with the inscribed lingam.

Of course, the randomness was not yes - no - yes - no. Sometimes he went three months without orgasm, and our use of language helped.

I loved him for his discipline, and he loved me for helping him to conserve.

PHASE 6

These are the final notes on our procedures for a while, we are reaching a steady state, and no major changes will be introduced for some time. Here, I'll mention the current regime, and possibilities we are considering.

First some minor changes. Michael does not need to sit on his special anal seats now. He has been anally awakened, and it is more convenient for both of us if he sits anywhere, on a plain surface.He no longer tastes his ejaculate, and I now cream him at 6 a.m and 6 p.m. Thus, the stimulation is regular and frequent. We think that the meditation that goes along with this is making him slightly psychic - he senses when I am going to phone, or enter the house.

The one-monthly lovemaking sessions had a 50:50 chance of proceeding to his orgasm. At Michael's suggestion, our tantric pendants - 'dice' - are used to give him a 25% chance, so he gets to conserve more often.

This then has been the regime for the past year. There are two things I am considering. First, as you may recall, I kiss him on his third-eye point to request that he gazes at it. This means that he never sees his ejaculate. (He has no need to, as we regard it like saliva or sweat, unimportant, simply a measure of what is happening internally.) We are experimenting with him averting his eyes from his penis - so that he never looks at it. Sitting down to pee helps, and when he is naked, I can direct him to gaze upwards.

Secondly, the problem of nocturnal emissions. He is a good man under great stimulation, so there is no blame attached. But they are weakening, and release as much ejaculate as does a month of careful creaming. We are investigating lucid dreaming as a way of preventing them, and this is looking promising, because emissions have halved so far.

Finally, I wish to stress that most of our regime is a joint venture. The combination of regular stimulation and conservation has made Michael more loving, energised, and creative.