The Yogi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god... is so...so... oh.. please... keep..right...there...yes... YES..." and I embraced her in a full kiss as she came, crying into my mouth. Ariel and I changed positions, me slipping my engorged cock into Jaz's tight, wet pussy and Ariel giving Jaz a taste of her own wonderful scent. Gentle at first. Then harder, faster... the urgency almost overwhelming, and the harsh hardness of the table providing rough feedback for each thrust. I leaned into her over the table, riding her in what yogis would call an 'upward dog' position, thoroughly enjoying the view of her breasts sliding up and down her ribcage with each thrust. A couple of times I had to catch myself, thrusting deeply into her then holding the position to avoid the urge to cum, her pussy squeezing against me with each thrust... still bound, she was unable to respond to me in the way her body instinctively wanted to behave. Ariel smiled at me and nodded, then pinched Jaz's nipples.

"AHHH YES! NOW! I"m going to cum again NOW..." and I shot into her. She strained and pulled against the bonds, wanting to wrap around me to offset the force of the orgasm, but was denied that pleasure. The strange sensation left her wanting more, wondering what other sensations her new found sexual desires might offer.

Jaz stayed the night, as did I. We released her, then Ariel led us to her shower. Jaz took her time in washing each of us. Softly, sensuously, teasingly, until she'd brought us each to orgasm using just her hands and body. We then returned the favor. I cannot describe for you the joy in her face as she experienced her third and fourth orgasms of the night. She dried each of us in turn, then found us robes. I prepared a light meal for the three of us; we killed couple of bottles of wine talking about Jaz's newfound joy of sex, but especially my experience of playing with shapes, colors, and chords, and the similarities and differences between those of the two ladies. We eventually found our way to bed; too tired really to continue our lovemaking - just a tangled, warm, and exhausted trio of bed partners, out for the night.

My last thoughts prior to drifting off were of the images I'd seen during our session with Jaz. Thing is, I"m pretty sure I could 'see' them during our tickle session on the table. Not only that, I was surer still I could see the womens' 'glow' - some might call it an aura, during dinner. I had a lot of thinking to do.

12