The Yogi Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve wakes up in Ariel's bed and finds himself in a bind.
6.3k words
4.6
26.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all my works, this is a work of fiction: any semblance of my characters, persons, places, and events to any, uh, actual real characters, persons, places, and/or events is purely coincidental. It's all made up, though at times loosely based on personal experiences. Some characters that I've used in the past may pop up from time to time in this or future works; the reader might enjoy getting to know these characters of earlier writings. The stories are related inasmuch as they tell the story of our protagonist and his adventures as he establishes himself in a new community, and they tend to share overlapping timelines. As always, all comments are welcome; most are appreciated.

**********

I wish I could tell you that I've woken up to a gorgeous woman sucking my dick prior to now. Not gonna lie... first time. I stretched out luxuriously, delighting in the sensation of what I thought was a dream. Warm soft skin wrapped around my leg, wet warm lips, slippery tongue, mass of black hair hiding the face of my mystery lover. A bite around the head of my dick, and a swirl of tongue, and I groaned appreciably. She looked up and smiled. I reached for her, with the idea of sweeping her hair aside. But I couldn't. I mean, physically - my movements were restricted.

It was a weird feeling... I was experiencing every guy's fantasy... an amazing BJ from a gorgeous woman at dawn's first light. But I almost panicked... the primal instinct of escape overrode any sensual pleasure I may have been experiencing; Eons of DNA programing took over... I was now in 'escape' mode. My arms, still over my head, would not move. My legs were similarly trapped. It's a waking up thing.. wrapped in sheets? Pinned down by a lover? Slept wrong and numb? I didn't know, but fear crept into my psyche... was this a dream? That made the most sense. Still, I constricted my core muscles to their full extent, without result. I started to panic.

Jaz: "Would you please stop wriggling about? You're making it quite difficult to do this."

Me: "Jaz?" I lifted my head, looking down my torso to the mess of hair. She looked up, smiled that thousand watt smile, and propped herself up on her elbows, exposing those magnificent breasts.

Jaz: "In the flesh!" She slithered her lithe, 20-year old body up my torso, her breasts heavy on me as she teased her way along. She dragged them over my now semi-rigid cock, across my abs, and onto my chest as she brought her face close to mine. She then wrapped her arms around and behind my neck, and kissed me deeply. Pretty sure there was pre-cum on her breath. "Good morning Steve! I'm sorry about this, I should have woken you first. But your cock was throbbing. And I've never actually, well.. you know.. done it before and - um... I was curious. I think I like it, by the way... I mean - sucking your cock. Its kind of fun seeing how it responds to my touches. Even when you're asleep!! My goodness, its even throbbing now - I can feel it pulsing against my thigh. Very sexy!" She lifted herself up, allowing air between her spectacular breasts and my chest, looked me in the eyes - a penetrating, lustful look, and started kissing me again. All over. Lips, neck, chest, arms, armpits... her nipples dragging across me, blazing a trail for her lips to follow.

"What the hell is going on!??," I thought to myself. "Jaz?"

She looked up at me. Those eyes... "Hmmm?"

"What the hell is going on?"

She smiled. "Well, I've never given anyone a blowjob before. It's quite empowering, you know. I like the feel of you in my mouth, and I like the way your cock twitches when I touch it certain ways. Want to see?" Without waiting for an answer, she slid down and nuzzled her nose between my cock and my hip, then started to lick my balls, just next to where the skin connected to my leg. I groaned in considerable pleasure and my cock, now again fully erect, throbbed in response. "See! Look at what I can make it do!" She displayed the pride of a preschooler who had successfully written her name for the first time. "Watch what else I can make it do!" With that, she started nibbling it, the way one might nibble at a piece of corn on the cob. When she got to the head, she swirled her tongue around the head, then flicked the frenulum. I tried to push into her mouth. "See!!," she declared victoriously... "I can make you do all kinds of stuff, just by the way I touch you!" She giggled, and resumed tormenting my throbbing rod.

"JAZ!!"

She stopped, and looked up at me. "Yes, Steve?" Those eyes. Innocent. Cruel.

"Why can't I move?"

"Oh! Right! I tied you up. Your hands to the headboard, your feet to the footboard. Robe belts. Remember from last night?" She giggled, then went back about her business, taking me fully in her mouth, and cupping my balls with her hands. Sweet agony. I was close. She sensed it by the constriction of my core muscles and my erratic breathing.

Jaz: "Uh-oh... time to stop!" She released my balls, dragging her fingernails along them, up the shaft, poking at it with her fingernails to its tip, then scratching my belly and chest. I was now officially worn out, and had only been awake for 10 minutes.

Me, exhausted and frustrated: "Jaz - what's gong on? Where's Ariel?"

Jaz: "Oh - Ariel. She went for a run. Said she'd be back in an hour or two..."

Me: "A run... - an hour or two for a run????"

Jaz: "I know, right?? Anyway, she asked me to work with you, to help you with your concentration. She said its better to do it in real time, as opposed to a yoga meditation, and that I should use my imagination as well as my new found - thanks to you - joy of sex! Thank you for that, by the way!"

Me: "And you came up with 'blowjob by bondage'?"

Jaz: "Ya. Well, sort of. I admit to a little payback here... I think you should cum without being able to grab on to me. That really sucked, by the way. But, like Ariel said, you're out of balance. SO... I get to teach you concentration! For the next couple of hours or so, at any rate." With that, she started stroking me with her hand.

Strange. I noticed her circles and chords, and her color. I kept it to myself, groaned in pleasure, and submitted to my fate.

Me: "So, how does you pleasuring me improve my concentration?"

Jaz: "Well, it doesn't. Not exactly. See, I want to make you really horny. I mean, really really horny. Then, you need to stay hard - I'll help with that - while you read to me from an article Ariel selected. See - we set it up on the flat screen over there." She pointed, and sure enough, in font I could in fact read, an article Ariel had given me which I'd scanned briefly, then promptly tossed. I know, I know. To be fair though, what guy hasn't tossed an article his erstwhile lover said would be good for him. The article was 'How to Improve Concentration with Yoga and Pranayama.' And, here we were. "Your job is to read it without flaw, and my job is to distract you. If you complete the reading without mistake, I untie you and you can do me anyway you like. You can control the pages with the remote. Want to see?" She showed me the remote, which button to push, then placed it in my hand. "Don't drop it!" she giggled...

With that, the game was on.

Jaz reached for her pussy, slipped a finger in, and then traced the finger on my lips. Instinctively, I licked. Damn. I liked it. I mean, really liked it. She was waiting for a reaction, and squealed with delight when she saw my cock throb once more. "Yaaay!! YOU have NO idea how much it turns me on to see me have this effect on you. Should I cum for you now? Maybe I could just rest my head on your chest and touch myself till I cum." With that, she rolled over, her cheek on my chest, her breasts in proud display. She lifted her knee, reached between her legs, and started to touch herself.

Jaz: "I've never really masturbated before." She paused and thought for a moment. "Do you? Masturbate, I mean." She awaited an answer.

"Jaz, this is nuts. Let's just chat... Untie me and I'll make you breakfast."

"Oh - hungry are we? Would you like some more pussy juice?" She rubs her lips, then my lips again. Again I lick, and again I throb. "Seriously, do you? Masturbate?" She seemed sincere.

"Sure. I think most guys do." Jaz shifted position, and started licking and kissing my body as she continued her interrogation. The Nazi SS had nothing on her. Little teases of my cock, nipples, lips. Warm flesh of her boobs dragging across my body, the occasional nipple in my mouth, and a number of very passionate kisses as she extracted from my memory every masturbatory session from the time I was 14. And still no relief. Every time my cock started to relax, she'd pay more attention to it, bringing me to edge, then change subject.

"Steve - I must ask you. Ariel thinks I dress too conservatively. What say you?"

"Jaz - I've never seen you with clothes on. I'm afraid I'm no judge in this matter." She laughed.

"Well, let me show you what Ariel thinks I should wear." I lost sight of her as she rose and headed to the walk-in closet. Some relief, at last. No tormenting, anyway.

"Holy fuck!"

"So, you like it, or hate it?" She had put on, or at least attempted to, one of Ariels bikinis. "Ariel said my bikinis are too conservative. What do you think?" She approached, and sat on the side of the bed. She traced the tan lines of her own suit... it covered pretty much all of her breasts. My eyes followed her fingernails like metal bits to a magnet. "See what I'm talking about? Ariel's top barely covers my breasts at all!! My breasts are too big. Hers are perfect. This is really very embarrassing. See all the excess skin exposed? Particularly on the sides... see here? Imagine the sunburn! I'd have to learn to really take the time to coat them with oil. To stop the sunburn, I mean." With that, she started playing with her boobs, mimicking the motions she'd take to oil them up. "Oh - look... this is interesting... you're getting hard again, and I'm not even touching you! Do you like it when girls do this?" I assumed it was a rhetorical question, and continued watching, dumbfounded. I really could not tell what of this was act, and what of it was sexual awakening. I did know I was going mad with lust. And I started to try to rub my cock against the bedding.

"Oh - Steve! Naughty boy! You really do like my big breasts, don't you!?" With that, she adjusted the bikini top and sat on her heels, knees spread wide, displaying the bikini bottom. Scrunch bottom, bow-ties at the sides. "Do you like the way the top holds my boobies up like this? I have to admit, I do like the way it makes me feel. My nipples are actually getting a little hard, just seeing how you respond!" She started tweaking her nipples through the fabric. "But, what if they got hard in public? What if you did something to turn me on? Kissed me or tickled me or whatever, and they got hard? I'd die of embarrassment..." I thought back to the night prior, and how she writhed at the touch of the feather... My cock started to stiffen once again.

"But never mind that. Tell me about the bottoms. It's lucky I keep my coochie shaved, huh? That way, no hairs sticking out. But my god, Steve - the bottom barely covers my clitty. And when I walk, it kind of pulls against it... almost like you're touching it. I think I'd be in constant arousal if I wore this for any amount of time. What do you think?"

Before I could answer, she started playing with the bow ties. "And these! Anyone could simply walk up and pull on them and the whole thing would fall off, leaving me with my bare, wet pussy on display for the world to see." Somewhat absentmindedly, she started stroking herself through the fabric of the suit. She had to know, right? That she was driving me nuts?

"So, Steve - whats sexier? A woman barely covered in an indecent swimsuit, or one totally naked? Knowing that either one is going to fuck you silly, what's your preference? I mean, not that I'd walk with you, hand in hand, along a nice beach wearing this... could you just imagine the stares? And besides, I think you'd be hard all the time, based on what I'm seeing here. Maybe if I put a wrap on? That'd be better, right? I think I need to do some clothes shopping. Well, thanks for your opinion! I'm going to find something else to try on!" With that, she kissed me... A really spectacular kiss: Open eyes, open mouth, tongue probing my lips, licking my teeth, lips teasing mine, then... sealing my mouth with hers, her tongue searching out mine, dancing with it... Then, just as suddenly, she got up, scooted off the bed, and headed back to the closet. As she left, she reminded me about the article. Dumbly, I started reading. "OUT LOUD Steve!" she reminded me.

At first I was really pissed off. But, after short consideration, decided that this was just sex play, really, and after the events of the previous evening, I guessed that turnabout seemed fair enough. So, I'd play along - if for no other reason than to see what she'd come up with next. "Jaz, dear - when you get a moment, would you come here please? The screen position is giving me a terrible 'crick' in my neck. I wonder if you might adjust it?" With that, I started to read aloud. Two minutes later, Jaz returned.

She found a black leather mini skirt, form fitting, high-waisted. It came to mid-thigh... I could just imagine how it looked on Ariel's considerably longer legs. Tucked in button up shirt, unbuttoned to the navel. No bra. A 'tie-like' sparkly necklace that covered most of the exposed skin of her chest. "Steve - do you think this is intended to be worn without a bra? I mean, the coverage is OK with the tie and all, but don't my boobs swing about a bit too much?" With that, she started to pace back and forth, demonstrating her point. My cock, which had actually calmed down a bit, was starting to strain once again. For me, anyway, a cock growing hard on its own, without being touched, is a particular sensation. Not unpleasant, but certainly disappointing. She was staring at it, and started dancing, her arms above her head. "Can you imagine, Steve, if I were in a club dancing with this outfit on? God, I'd feel so slutty with my boobs swaying like this..." She tousled her hair, turning her head from side to side, her boobs gently moving in counter-moment to her chest. Smiling, she approached, and slid up my body, being very careful not to touch my cock with any part of her body. I tried to press into her for some relief. No luck.

"Now Steve, no cheating. I know your cock is craving me. I like that about it... it's really very sexy that you want me so badly right now. But, as I was saying, can you just imagine us dancing with me wearing this outfit? I wish your hands were loose... I would love to have them cupping my butt as we dance... I'd have to reach up to wrap my arms around your neck... just like this." She straddled me, pressed her breasts into my chest, and wrapped her arms around my neck, then started licking my ear. "Naturally," she whispered, "I'd have to keep my hips away from your groin... I wouldn't want to make a spectacle of grinding my hips into you, now would I?" With that she hovered her hips just out of reach of my cock, save the incidental brushing of the fabric of the skirt against the tip. I was going nuts. "Of course," she said, "if they played a very romantic song, that'd be different..." And she lowered her hips flat against me. But she just kinda landed on it. Hard, without allowing for its length to settle between us.

"Ouch - that hurts!" I tried to move away to make room. Jaz, caught off guard, reacted. "Oooo Steve I'm so sorry... here - let me kiss it and make it feel better." And off she went. Kisses, licks, and flat-out, sucking. God, I was so. Fucking. Close. I tried to separate my knees to pull her into me. No luck... She backed off. "Well, seems we're better!!" Now about that screen...

Having made the adjustment, she informed me that I actually skipped an entire sentence of the reading. I had. "How the heck did you know that??"

"I read it this morning. Photographic memory." Shit.

"Now, before I change, we need you to calm down. You almost came all over this nice outfit, and we'd both be in trouble!" She thought for a minute, then smiled. "Be right back." And off she went. I started reading again. A few minutes later, she was back, holding something behind her back. "Now, this will feel uncomfortable at first, but it's really for your own good." I did my best to ignore her.. I was on the 4th page and holding my own when she placed the ice pack on my groin.

"WHAT THE... Jeez Jaz - an ice pack!? You're killing me here - take it off!!" I tried to buck it off my groin, without success.

"Don't be silly Steve, I'm sure this will just take a minute. I'll be right back. Gotta change into something more comfortable." She giggled and added, "Maybe you could read some more - it might take your mind off things?" With that, she wiggled her butt and headed back into the closet.

Despite the utter insanity of my situation, it (finally) occurred to me that I was missing a golden opportunity. With no one else around, I could pay attention to Jaz's aura, and see what chords, colors, and circles were active while she was doing certain things, and learn more about how to influence her. All I had to do was get her to talk about her feelings and desires. Given that I was tied up, I figured it'd be best not to play with her too much, but the learning opportunity was too good to pass up.

Jaz turned the corner. White satin shorts - high-waisted, form fitting to her pussy and butt, but with the pleasing feature of being loose in the legs. They weren't too short... enough to almost cover the bottom of her butt when bent over. Overall, very sexy. The top was a simple orange crop top with spaghetti straps. It was form fitting on her ribs, and covered maybe two-thirds of her boobs.

"Steve, I didn't hear you reading... what were you doing?"

"Trying to stay warm. Tell me, what were you thinking when you picked out this outfit?"

"Why, do you not like it?" I noticed one of the circles wobble a bit. Maybe one for self confidence?

"Nope - I love it. Just curious why you picked it." Another wobble from another circle. Acceptance? Flattery? This was going to take some time.

Jaz went on about something that fit her boobs and flattered her stomach, was still concerned about her modesty, but also how she liked it when she wore something sexy for me. All the time, I saw colors and circles and chords all around her, playing off each other as she expressed different desires and feelings. I committed to paying attention, regardless of the morning's distractions.

"Hey, Jaz? Would you mind.. You know, the ice pack?"

"OMIGOSH... You must be freezing! Here - let me." (Compassion, curiosity). The ice pack had done its job, and then some. 'The boys' were sucked in pretty tight, and my hardon completely vanished. Jaz was stunned. "It... it was so big! And now!? How is that possible?" She climbed up for closer inspection, and scraped my balls with a fingernail.

"Ahhh fuck! God, Jaz - what are you doing? Making me hard - now - with my bits frozen? Feels like you're trying to break it off!!"

"Oh ... Steve - I'm sorry - I had no idea. I was just so surprised you could .. well.. shrink so much! Is that normal?"

I could not help being sarcastic: "Well, I don't know Jaz - no one's ever iced my cock before, then teased it while still frozen!" She looked hurt, sad. I made the appropriate mental notes. "Look - um.. Maybe you could make it up to me? Maybe warm them up a little?" I probably shouldn't have, but I nudged her curiosity and desire a little. Immediately, her eyes brightened, and she gave me a seductive smile.

"Well, I suppose I can come up with something to warm them..." Then, with little fanfare... "You know, maybe I could warm them with my breath." And she started blowing on my very frozen balls and cock. You have no idea. "Hmm... that helped a little." Then, inspired, she slid her tits down my thighs and took every bit of me... cock, balls... into her mouth. She was patient, almost nurturing, sucking on me like the top of a soft-serve ice cream cone. The experience of being warmed this way was exquisite. She never broke contact, but purred, hummed, and ultimately squealed when she felt it growing in her mouth... getting harder and longer with each swirl of her tongue. She looked up at me... those eyes... and kept sucking until she couldn't hold it in her mouth any more, and finally broke contact. "MY GOD Steve, that was so hot.. My pussy is actually tingling... and my nipples... look at them!" She got to her knees and held her breasts to me, as if for inspection, absentmindedly flicking her nipples with her fingernails. My cock was again throbbing, dripping pre-cum. Involuntarily, I tried to rub it against her hip. Big Mistake. "Oh - what do we have here? Steve, your cock is so gorgeous..." she trailed a fingernail along its length... "But you know you can't cum yet.. And look at the pre-cum!" She bent over, boobs barely constrained by the flimsy top, and licked it from my belly. "Let's do it again! I cannot tell you how turned on I get from licking your cold cock..." And the ice bag went back on. Jesus Christ.

12