The Yoni Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then felt her fingers following the trail that the oil had left, sliding between my cheeks and following my cleft southward, pressing teasingly, momentarily, on my star before continuing further, along the sensitive skin underneath then parting my folds, their dampness betraying my state.

She soothed me with her words as I she touched me. "Just relax," she cooed. "You're in very good hands. It'll be our little secret."

I mumbled something incoherent, barely aware of her words, focusing only on her gentle touch. Her fingers continued to dance around my sex, stimulating me with considerable skill and care. She traced its circumference, letting her fingers explore around my opening, a stray fingertip slipping briefly inside. I moaned again, pushing my hips slightly to meet her.

Rachel then pushed two fingers fully into my slit, a slow, deliberate thrust, spreading her fingers and scr****g the tips against my sensitive walls. I trembled again, anxious for more.

"Have you ever heard of a yoni massage?" I shook my head, unfamiliar with the term.

She continued, her fingers still exploring my opening.. "It's a tantric massage for women, focused on your erogenous zones. It's supposed to cleanse your soul and bring you focus."

"I think I'm already there," I purred, working my hips in a slow small circle to continue to receive her gentle thrusts.

"Ha," she responded. "You have no idea." She slipped her teasing fingers from inside me and told me to flip over on my back patting my ass lightly in the process.

I readjusted myself, once again placing my arms at my side, palms up, trying to recently myself after Rachel's momentary tryst. I became a little self conscious again, my naked body vulnerable on the table with little to cover me or hide. I finally got to look at her face again for the first time since lying on the table. Her face was aglow. She had taken off her scarf and set it aside, and the soft light in the room hit her perfectly, showing off her mature but still incredibly desirable features. She squirted another portion of oil onto her hands, rubbing them together once again, as that same, coy smile cut across her face.

She started by massaging my left hand, making sure to give each finger attention. She worked my palm with her own, pressing on the pads there, before gliding up my wrist and forearm. I twitched a little when she touched my wrists—a strong erogenous zone of mine. She. Gave my bicep and tricep attention as well, then switched over to the other arm for the same procedure.

Rachel's hands were certainly skilled and there was little doubt that she had professional training. She knew exactly what muscles to work and how long to work them.

She moved her hands towards my head, giving my temples a slow, circular rub. She then ran her fingers through my hair, scratching my scalp soothingly with her nails. From there, Rachel adjusted her positioning as the applied more oil to her hands, standing directly be hind my head. I looked up at her to watch her work, smiling as a gentle euphoria of relaxation was overcoming me. I didn't care I was naked. I didn't care a woman whom I had met not three hours earlier was running her hands all over my body. I just wanted to enjoy. To be taken care of.

Rachel began to stimulate my torso, starting first by tracing my chin line and following it down to reach my clavicles, gently touching both of them in symmetry. She gave my shoulders a good squeeze, but moved on quickly as she had worked on those when I was laying on my stomach. She reached my small breasts, pinching my nipples lightly, then tugging on them, before squeezing their entirety, pushing into the soft flesh with her fingertips.

I was looking up at her as she worked, and as her hands moved down my body, moving from muscle group to muscle group, she had to learn further down, to the point where her underarms were right above my face. As she leaned over me, I could smell her fragrance...light and flowery, natural. It had to be the type of soap she used. Very appealing.I looked up at the fuzzy patches, wondering if she trimmed them on occasion or if she were simply just not very bushy there. I pushed my head forward, lifting it off of the table, to try to get as close to them as I could without disturbing her work.

Rachel looked down and saw my awkward attempt to delve, and chuckled to herself. "You just won't let up, will you? Well, who am I to refuse?" And with that she bent further at the waist, moving her right armpit over my face and pressing down. I inhaled her natural scents, sweet and delicate, and felt an instant twinge between my legs. The soft, short hair tickled my nose and cheek, and I breathed in deeply of her.

Her hands continued to massage and oil my breasts, my elect nipples tweaked over and over as her fingertips passed over the hard flesh. They then slid down to my abdomen, still working their magic. As she touched me, I continued to explore under her arm, my tongue flicking out, the tip just touching her flesh. I moaned to myself, a picture that I had touched myself to innumerable times coming to reality in front of me.doming a bit more brazen I inhaled deeply again through my nose, and ran my tongue wetly through her soft hair.

It was captivating, to say the least. I felt my body flush as my tongue danced under her arm, and she put up little resistance. In fact, she pressed down further, making it momentarily difficult to breath. My legs flailed briefly, and I felt her hands continue to move down my body, sliding through the patch of hair between my legs. She adjusted as well, offering me her left underarm to me, which I lavished in equal terms with her right.

Her aroma was overwhelming, penetrating all of my senses. I felt the cold metal of the pendant around her necklace rest between my breasts as my tongue continued to explore, her body nearly parallel with mine. I parted my legs slightly, and moved my right hand towards my mound, anxious to touch myself. Rachel saw what I was doing and caught my wrist before it could find purchase, however.

"No, sweetie," she cooed. "That's not how it works. It's my job to take care of you. Just relax."

I stuck out my bottom lip for a second, frustrated, then nodded. She lifted her body up and took a towel to wipe the excess oil off of her hands. Rachel then lifted her tank top over her head, revealing breasts that were straining against a bra that was a size or two too small for her. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked her bra, letting it fall idly to the floor. Her breasts were magnificent despite her age. Natural with little sag, and perfectly round areoles surrounding inviting, ruddy nipples. She took my wrists in her hand and pulled me forward on the table, making me hang my head over the edge of the table.

"I'll be just a moment, dear," she proclaimed as she stepped out of the room. She returned shortly thereafter, and I was amazed that I resisted fingering myself for a quick climax while she was gone. She circled the table slowly, running her fingers along my body, sending goosebumps prickling my skin. Her heels clicked on the floor, and she stopped at the foot of the table, standing in front of my exposed sex.

Rachel leaned forward, her face moving dangerously close to my mound. I took in a deep breath.

"Are you enjoying your massage?"

"Yes."

Are you willing to take it the next level? Are you really wanting to get rid of all that tension, all that stress?"

"Definitely," I said, followed by a naïve "What about Steve?"

She laughed again, a genuine chuckle that made me wince. "Don't you worry about Steve. I'm sure he will be down here soon enough." I swallowed, unsure if she was using innuendo, sarcasm, or something else to catch me off guard. As if reading my mind, she continued, "and I suspect you might enjoy his company by the time he arrives." Rachel than slipped two fingers inside me again, my folds providing virtulally no resistance given their slippery state.

Her penetration was very gentle. Caring. Her two fingers pushed into me slowly, her wrist twisting, her fingers widening into a V, pushing against my walls. Her thumb rested against my button, pushing on it with gentle pressure as she explored me. She pulled out just as slowly, my opening already making wet sounds from arousal. This was no mere fingerbang—her intent was tantric, and she was obviously enjoying this.

Her penetration halted, and she proceeded to lightly pinch my vulva and labia between her thumb and forefinger. It was a massage for all practical purposes, not necessarily sexual in nature, but very erotic. Rachel then pushed my sex upwards towards my abdomen, exposing my clit from its protective hood. She then touched it lightly, then drew small circles around it with her slippery fingers. I closed my eyes, taking it all on. My pussy was raging at her skilled touch.

Rachel continued to work on my cunt, never lingering in any one place, knowing exactly where to touch me and for how long. She hit every pleasure center, every nerve ending, almost edging me without truly edging, bringing me to the zenith of release then cooling down. I was melting at her touch, my thighs trembling, trying to will myself to not move.

"Don't hold it in, don't let it out," she said to me. "Just let it be. Focus on my touch. Concentrate on how it feels. Follow that energy, feel it take your whole body." I obeyed, trying to even my breathing and calm myself, finding a center that I could hold onto as she pleasured me.

My eyes still closed, I could feel one of Rachel's fingertips pushing against my rosebud, and I moaned audibly as she slowly penetrated my muscle and sunk her finger into me. She pulled and pushed, always gentle, always conscious of my reaction, but again, I didn't resist, assuming this was part of the yoni massage that she mentioned earlier. She would alter her delivery, slower, then faster, curving or wiggling her finger, pushing sideways against my taut ring.

Rachel's other hand moved to my clit again, stimulating it, but not enough to give release. It was steady but slow, the pace perfect to keep my body buzzing without me going over the edge. Her hands moved in perfect unison, teasing my button and sliding into my asshole. I put my hands over my eyes, lost in bliss.

I could tell that I was getting dangerously close to climax, and didn't think that there was anything that Rachel could do to stop it by that point. My breathing became heavier, more uneven. I could feel my body getting warmer, the telltale tingle of release starting to build up in my core. Rachel sensed this immediately, my body language a dead giveaway.

"Oh, Rachel, I'm so close...I need to cum so badly..."

She nodded at me, understanding my need, and pushed two fingers back into my pussy while keeping another in my ass. She didn't increase her pace or vigor, but there was something different...she touched new spots, curled her fingers differently, knowing that I would get my desired result.

In a flash I saw red, bolts of electricity shooting along my extremities. I pushed my hips forward and cried out, cumming all over her fingers. My asshole spasmed, squeezing her digit uncontrollably. My fluids dripped down my lips, spattering the table with tiny droplets of my girlcum. She held her hands firm, keeping them in place, as I wound down, my breath leveling, my pulse slowing down slowly. When I recovered, she slipped out of me, and I lay there, exhausted, spent, but feeling absolutely marvelous. I giggled uncontrollably, like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

I lifted my head up and rested my elbows on the table, making direct eye contact with Rachel for the first time in several minutes. Again, she had that glow about her—like she was happy in her work and enjoying giving pleasure to others.

"My god, Rachel. That was amazing. I don't think I have ever been touched like that before. You have a gift, without a doubt."

She held her smile and approached me, running her fingers through my hair. "It was my pleasure. I could tell immediately when we first met at the bar that you needed some help."

I smiled back at her. "You clearly can read me better than I can. I mean, sure, I can always use a good tumble, but that was...something else entirely."

"That's want tantra does. It makes you discover yourself in ways you didn't know you could."

Nodding in agreement, I turned on the table, sitting up fully and letting my legs dangle over its edge. I took her hand in mine as a token of my thanks, I chuckled to myself momentarily, trying to think of something cute to say to her.

"Were lucky that Steve wasn't around. I'm not sure if I would have been able to keep my hands to myself if he were here. I had enough trouble keeping my hands off of you."

There was that smile again, mischievous, slightly naughty this time.

"I could arrange that if you're serious. The night is still young..."

I bit my bottom lip, giving the idea serious consideration.

###

12