The Young Amish Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so sweet, and so... sexy... that was the word he liked to use. I smiled, thinking of the little details he remembered, He thought of everything I would need to start my job. He took me to get shampoo, razors, soap, lotion, and this wonderful smelling liquid called perfume. He said it reminded him of honey and lilacs, which then, he said reminded him of the taste of my pussy. I blushed again thinking of his words.

He left me with a kiss and his telephone number and told me that, if I ever ran into any trouble, I should call him. I'm so lucky to have found such a nice man.

Tomorrow, Mr. Campbell would be picking me up for my new life as a housekeeper. My stomach felt strange, just nerves I suspect. I hope he likes me... I hope I am competent worker... I hope I am able to please him... I hope I can be happy... I hope...as I drift off into a dream.

12