The Young Bride of the Vampire

Story Info
A young bride and her first time.
2.6k words
4.24
28k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May continued on journeyed in a carriage driven by a man with a stern face. Inside she sat alone watching the darkening skies of the evening. The man had transported her on behalf of the Vampire Lord and had also been the one who presented her father with a large dowry for her to be the bride. The previous bride had died of old age and it was said that the Vampire loved her dearly, as such May was the most beautiful of the eligible brides and thus one most suitable.

May had seen the previous wife of the vampire walking around town buying whatever she wanted with people at her beck and call. In her heart she had always dreamed of being selected as the next bride. She had always thought the bride was young and thus hid the thought in her heart until she found out that the bride was much older than she had anticipated. Still to be selected and have a dowry paid on her first day of adulthood was something she could never have imagined.

It so happened that this Vampire Lord loved slim women with large breasts, and May thanked her mother for her blessing. She always thought her body was similar to the previous wife but didn't dare speak to anyone to compare. Her long golden hair curled into locks was the only difference from the red haired woman who had now died.

The carriage eventually came to a stop in front of a large mansion alone in the woods.

"We're here," the carriage driver said as he opened the door. "Just follow the path to the door and it will open for you."

"Thank you kind sir," May said. The Driver took her hand and helped her down before driving away.

Looking at the large mansion in front of her she began to feel lonely but nonetheless walked on the path as instructed. Along the way she saw many tomb stones, all of them were the burial places of the vampire's previous wives. All of them lived to old ages if the years on the stones were to be believed.

May walked past them with a feeling of calm, knowing that there would be many experiences she would be able to have that the commoners wouldn't. Not only did the vampire possess the ability to go around the world but she was also excited for her first time having sex. The previous wife had spoken to her before when she had noticed her on the street as a teenager, at the time the previous wife knew her life was coming to an end and she saw in her the potential to become the next wife but said nothing to her on that subject. Instead she asked if she had any curiosity about being the wife, and the conversation led to how once the previous wife had been with the vampire no human man would be able to satisfy her anymore. May recalled that the previous wife had come to town after the first week with the vampire and invited other men to sleep with her, but went back to the mansion disappointed after sleeping with over a hundred men.

May would never do that now that she knew.

Those thoughts however made May incredibly excited for her first night at the mansion. Just what kind of pleasure could be so great?

When she reached the doors they opened automatically. As she walked into the hall the subsequent doors would open as though telling her the correct path. Eventually she arrived in a room with a large bed and an incredibly tall figure that she saw from behind. The figure was proportionately wide but slim in appearance even as the cape draped the back occluding her view.

It was no doubt the vampire lord. May looked at the back, perhaps this was why there was so much pleasure. After being with a vampire of this height and size, how could any man compare? If the cock was as large in proportion to the body it would be unfair!

"I am may, and I am here to serve as your wife my lord," May said.

The figure twitched slightly and then turned around. To It was a woman with gray skin, fangs and glowing orange eyes. Her black hair flowed down her shoulders and she looked comparable to a woman in her thirties. She wore the same clothing as a male count, but she filled out the clothes differently with her more feminine features.

"So you're here to be my wife," the vampire said. As the vampire lord she was the one who had paid May's dowry.

Surprised May thought about the woman. Was this why the previous wife went back to town after the first week? Because she hadn't been with a man and wanted to experience it?

"I am known as Scarlett and it seems you did not expect me to be a vampire woman," Scarlett said. "As it is, your dowry is paid and you now belong to me as my wife. There is no compromising on that, but I treat my wife well."

May gathered herself together. "I understand."

Scarlett walked over to May, she eyed May's breasts which were bountiful and large. Even though they were smaller than her own, May's breasts were living while her own was dead, preserved by the power she had as a vampire. Proportionately May's breasts would be larger had they been the same height, but with the difference in their size it was obvious the human woman would be smaller.

May's shape was seductive and made Scarlett lick her lips.

"Take all of your clothes off," Scarlett said. "Everything."

"Yes," May said.

May removed everything obediently until she stood there completely naked in front of Scarlett. She stood only up to Scarlett's sternum and felt shy but dared not cover up her breasts.

Happy with May's obedience Scarlett sat on the edge of the bed and a nearby closet opened with a wooden cock flying out and attaching itself to her pants near her crotch. The wooden cock was large, but May couldn't compare it to anyone's penis.

"This is a substitute, but I guarantee it's much bigger than most," Scarlett said. "Come here and try it so we can ease you in."

May walked over to Scarlett silently trembling. Her breasts bounced as she walked. Her mother had explained how a penis worked before she left but she never imagined her first time would be with a wooden imitation attached to the crotch of a female vampire who would be fully clothed.

Scarlett put her large hands on May lifting the arms and rubbing her bare armpits before lifting may up from the hips over her own head. The wooden cock suddenly became erect and scarlet set May slowly on her lap so that the cock entered the young woman's pussy.

"Ahh!" May moaned as quietly as she could.

"Relax," Scarlett said. "Breathe, this is your first time. If you must scream then scream, let out your voice and be comfortable with it because this will get more intense as we go further into the night."

Scarlett looked at May as she spoke. May noticed Scarlett's tongue hidden behind the fangs and it had a strange shape and size. It was larger than any tongue she had ever seen. Looking into Scarlett's eyes may began to develop an attraction to her as even though Scarlett had gray dead skin the form of her face was almost flawless. Their eyes meeting together created intimacy between the human beauty and the vampire.

"Place your hands on my shoulders to support yourself," Scarlett said. "This way you can put your feet on the bed or my lap and push up and down without slipping if I let go."

May did as she was told and her large breasts came so very close to Scarlett's face. For Scarlett, these breasts were well shaped and were the most beautiful pair of breasts that she had ever seen. When they became bigger she understood that the foundations would remain and the breasts would stay supple.

"Now slowly go up and down," Scarlett said.

"Like this?" May began bouncing slowly and the sensitivity in her showed itself as she moaned under her breath.

As she moved up and down her breasts jiggled and touched Scarlett's cool face.

"Yes just like that," Scarlett said softly.

Scarlett brought her hands to May's butt, each hand almost covered a cheek and caressed it with a grabbing motion. The young woman slowly continued to move up and down over the wooden shaft as Scarlett rubbed her face against May's breasts slowly easing her into the pleasure.

'This is so romantic,' May thought to herself. 'I never thought I would enjoy being with a woman.'

May felt so vulnerable. She was naked in the lap of a powerful and ageless vampire.

May's lips began to curl upward as the pleasure began tin increase. Scarlett continued to stroke May's butt and rub her face against her breasts while taking as many glances at May's nipples as she could. Scarlett began to feel mesmerized at how she had never seen such perfect breasts from every wife she had previously.

The soft start with the wooden cock had removed May's hymen and healed her vagina so that she would no longer experience pain during sex. May felt as she was floating while in Scarlett's embrace.

"Time to perform your duty as my wife," Scarlett said.

Scarlett lifted May over her head once again and the wooden cock detached and lay on the bed. After bringing may back down to her lap May reached her fingers into May's pussy causing her to gasp, before taking it out and tasting the juices.

"The real reason why vampires want a wife is to feed us," Scarlett said.

May understood. Vampires were said to feed on blood. Some vampire lords would drink greedily, but the reputation of Scarlett seemed to be limited only to the wife she had. May had expected this, and by being the wife she was also Scarlett's designated food source.

"I am ready," May said.

Scarlett pushed may toward her from behind with her left hand on May's butt and her right behind May's upper back. Her large breasts were pressed into Scarlett's face.

Was she going to bite her breasts? But she never felt any veins there.

Scarlett's arms were long and powerful, though proportionately slender for her height, underneath her sleeves it was easy to tell that they were at least twice as thick as May's. Scarlett hadn't told May yet, but her intention was to never remove her clothing.

Instead of a bite May felt her nipple meat a cool slimy tongue that began to play with it. Scarlett used her right hand now to play with May's other breast while her left hand moved to May's lower back to support the young woman in this position.

Only now did May realize how sensitive her nipples really were and in reaction her hand moved from Scarlett's shoulder to the back of the head pulling her close. There were changes that were also happening to her breasts at this time. Scarlett while sucking and caressing began to flow some of her power into May's breasts to change them. The breasts began to grow bigger and the massaging sensation began to feel as if it was also inside her breasts burning warmly. There was a build up of pleasurable pressure that were forming as though her breasts were beginning to bloom outward.

May's eyes closed as she could not handle the intense sensitive pressure without screaming. She couldn't stop smiling in happiness. It was no wonder the previous wife couldn't' find satisfaction with a human man. Scarlett was simply intoxicating. The pressure in May's breasts continued to build to a stronger and stronger sensation. Scarlett noticed May's pleasure and smiled while continuing her suckling. It would be time to feed soon as May began to moan harder and harder.

Not sure how much longer May had, Scarlett observed May's face in ecstasy. It moved her despite her heart not beating, and she began to exude more vibrations from her mouth and hands.

"It's coming," Scarlett thought.

She immediately put the other nipple into her mouth squishing the breasts together and the amazing suction from the mouth was able to hold it in place while she used both hands now to lift May higher above her from her bare butt. Scarlett continued to vigorously suck with both nipples in her mouth.

With the intense pleasure May's uterus contracted against her pussy and in that moment of ecstasy her breasts bloomed in a burst.

"Ahh!" May let out a loud scream of satisfaction as her breasts exploded with the milk bursting out of her nipples like a torrent.

Despite her superhuman suckling the initial burst of breast milk spilled to the sides of Scarlett's face. It was the most milk she had ever felt bursting out, but Scarlett didn't give up and continued sucking until the torrents died down.

Several moments went by and May still continued to give off milk. Scarlett found herself completely full and not able to drink more, it seemed May could produce so much and Scarlett was very pleased.

As may recovered her breathing she opened her eyes and noticed as Scarlett watched her milk dripping out of the nipples.

"I'm satisfied," Scarlett said. "Now we need to empty your breasts another way."

May nodded, she as getting exhausted but she didn't care. Everything so far was such a new feeling of pleasure.

May was lifted up now with Scarlett's long arms supporting her back.

"Spread your legs," Scarlett said.

May obeyed as she was lifted to a position where her pussy was right in front of Scarlett's face. Scarlett's tongue came out of her mouth and began to wrap itself around May's waist then it continued up to lick each nipple before going to her face and licking her cheek. It was far thicker than the wooden cock. Looking at Scarlett may could see a deep grin despite the tongue wrapping her body.

Scarlett pulled back her tongue into the mouth. "This is going to be more intense than before."

Seeing that Scarlett looked at her womanhood with deep satisfaction May simply nodded with a smile. If this were more intense then this would definitely be worth waiting for. May kept her legs spread wide beckoning for Scarlett to insert her tongue. The snake would always enter holes to look for food to satisfy itself.

"Please" May said.

Scarlett was so happy with her new wife and started to feel a deep love for her. Without hesitation the long tongue plunged into May's pussy and began moving erratically. May felt as if it were hot and her body was melting. May started to move in reaction to the intense feelings but Scarlett easily held her in place with her superhuman strength.

"This is too much!" May screamed. The intense pleasure now caused her breasts to spurt out all their milk quickly until there was nothing left.

May's screaming grew louder as the tongue rubbed against every part of her vaginal canal and pounded against her uterus and the G-spot. It easily reached deep.

Suddenly as quickly as it started the screaming stopped and Scarlett pulled back her tongue. She lay May on the bed and then lay next to her pulling the naked woman close. May was still breathing, simply passed out.

"Seems we did too much tonight," Scarlett said. "We'll have to share our first kiss when you wake up."