The Young Bride of the Vampire Ch. 02

Story Info
The second day, a continuation.
3.7k words
4.47
12.9k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: Lesbian Sex - Futa (though it's magical) and some really non-mainstream ideas (though not illegal) in this story. Please do not complain about it in the comments as you have been warned.

*

May awakened in the morning unsure about what had happened the night before. She was in a large bed and covered with a soft quilted blanket. She looked under the covers and discovered that she was naked. Her breasts looked even larger than before and she began to realize that the blur she had was of her first meeting with Scarlett.

She sat up in bed and looked down and reached out her arms. Her breasts were now past her elbows as they stuck out of her chest, yet they didn't sag but held their position over her flat stomach. May kept thinking about what happened last night and the sensation that her breasts were blooming, perhaps this was the after effects of Scarlett's power. Her breasts were now bigger than she knew what to do with, finding clothing or even a tailor who can make a blouse or shirt for her would be difficult. May kept thinking about how heavy they were as well.

May got out of bed deciding upon searching for something to eat. It was morning time, and she was certain there was food somewhere in the large mansion. She began to walk out of the room when two large hands grabbed her from behind. One of them groped both her breasts while the other had it's palm on her stomach while the long slender fingers slid down do her crotch. Being naked, the hands touched her all upon her bare skin and sent soft sensations through her body.

May felt her body turn and in the next moment a large tongue was in her mouth. It was Scarlett and she was kissing her deeply.

"That's our first kiss my beautiful young wife," Scarlett said. "You fell asleep before I could give it to you last night."

May had a blush on her face as she didn't know what to say. Scarlett was wearing a full body suit and vest similar to what she had worn last night. The female vampire rarely showed any skin aside from her face, and hands, but the large soft hands were on her body. Scarlett's palm covered almost all of May's flat stomach.

There was a sound that came from May that vibrated into Scarlett's palm while she fingered May's crotch.

"Seems you're hungry," Scarlett said. "Humans still have to eat meals, but you have to eat in order to feed me."

"I..." May said softly. "I want to make you happy."

May had a blush on her face. Despite Scarlett being a female she accepted her fate as the wife of the vampire and decided she would devote her life to support her in any way possible. While she had thought her large breasts were an inconvenience, the way they fit perfectly into Scarlett's hand caused her to feel they were the perfect size. She began to pant softly as Scarlett began to knead with the cool, slender and strong fingers of the large hand.

"Did you take enjoyment when I suckled from your breasts?" Scarlett had a devilish smile, her tongue came out and she licked May's small neck.

"I did," May said. "It felt very good. I enjoyed your larger mouth on my nipples."

"Good, then you should return the favor of pleasuring me while you feed," Scarlett said.

"Me feed?" May had a confused look upon her face.

Scarlett reached out her hand and a large wooden penis with a scrotal sack appeared in her hands. With the straps Scarlett tied the penis to her waste and then began to place her large hands around it slowly molding it.

"You remember this don't you?" Scarlet noticed that May was staring at it.

"Last night you used that on me, I remember." May continued watching as Scarlett played with it.

"It wasn't infused with magic last night," Scarlett said. "I'm going to infuse it now while the food is coming."

For several more minutes Scarlett continued to rub the large wooden penis strapped to her waist and portruding from her crotch. As May watched it seemed to become more and more malleable. The penis began to flop and soon it appeared as though it were real flesh.

"Is that real?" May's eyes widened as she looked at it.

"It will feel genuinely real, but it isn't because it's magical," Scarlett said. "It's better than a real cock though, because it can be used for me to experience pleasure as a substitute erogenous zone. Vampires do not reproduce and we have no erogenous zone except our tongue but even that isn't comparable to your birthing hole."

"My birthing hole?" May had a blush on her face, though her vagina was exposed and Scarlett looked at her as much as she wanted, hearing the reference was still embarassing for her. That embarassment however also aroused her despite the hunger she felt. "I don't... I love... how?"

"I'm going to use this to feed you," Scarlett said with a smile.

The door to the room opened and trays of fresh fruits, vegetables and other delicacies came in. The table itself was taller as the mansion itself had been built for someone of Scarlett's height who was nearly twice the height of May an average woman.

Scarlett walked up to the table and the now fleshy penis began to absorb all of the food through it's hole. May watched somewhat bewildered by it, but the sac underneath became slightly larger as all of it occurred. When the food portion had been absorbed Scarlett walked over to the edge of the bed with a now erected and live attachment to her pants. It looked to have fused with Scarlett's clothing.

"Come here," Scarlett said. "The food has all been absorbed and turned into a white nutritious fluid. Since you're hungry this first part will be easy, come and suck out your breakfast."

The penis itself wasn't large in comparison to the rest of Scarlett's body, instead it was small in proportion. May walked up to the sitting Scarlett and stared at the discolored yet fleshy penis.

"Don't be afraid," Scarlett said. She grabbed May's hand and ran her fingers onto the shaft.

"It feels real," May said softly.

"Of course, and magic made it real," Scarlett said. "It's like an extension of me now, if you touch it I will feel it. Touch it well and I will enjoy it. Make me enjoy enough and you will have breakfast."

Scarlett's hands came around May's back as she lifted May to the bed causing may to drop on her knees while bending over in front of Scarlett. The naked May stared at the attached penis of the fully clothed Scarlett while surrounded by Scarlett's long legs on both sides. The penis throbbed slowly back and forth.

"It's at a smaller size than I would prefer," Scarlett said, "but it's small enough so it can fit entirely into your mouth. Once you've had some sustenance we'll have more fun after. It's a long day ahead of us."

May still stared looking at Scarlett's inviting eyes. Though she had been prodded she had never touched a real one in her life, nor had she thought of touching something like this and understanding that it was now a sensitive part of Scarlett, the vampire whom she was a new bride for. The lack of experience she had embarassed her as she seemed to freeze. After a few more moments Scarlett decided to act.

"You mustn't be shy, here I'll help you." Scarlett grabbed May by both her shoulders, her hands covering them in their entirety and pushed May closer. "Open wide."

May listened and opened her mouth as Scarlett inserted the Penis inside. At first it was slightly too big but the size began to shrink until it fit perfectly inside. Slowly Scarlett pushed May's head down until the tip touched the back of her throat.

May began coughing and gagging before Scarlett quickly pulled out.

"Sorry, I guess it's not something you're used too yet." Scarlett petted her head and comforted her as she coughed. "We'll have to start much slower."

May recovered but she was still hungry, her stomach rumbled.

"Here," Scarlett brough May close again. "Just place the tip in your mouth and I'll guide your hands. We'll start slowly today, and remember practice makes perfect."

"Okay," May said softly. "I'll do my best."

May opened her mouth and placed the tip of the penis inside while Scarlett began to guide May's hand to stroke the magical penis up and down. Scarlett felt pleasure but only enough to feed May so that she could continue on.

It only went in and out slightly as Scarlett continued to move May's small hands up and down the shaft, and once May got the hang of it Scarlett let go and placed her hands on May's breasts massaging it softly careful not to stimulate the young woman too much.

"Get ready," Scarlett said softly.

A few seconds after Scarlett prompted her May felt a thick fluid enter her mouth. It was sweet and tasted of fruit. It was warm and thick and May swallowed it as she felt it gush onto her tongue. May drank from Scarlett's attached penis until she was full and even then she wanted more.

"Good girl, you're all filled up," Scarlett said with a slight smile. "Now it's my turn to feed."

Scarlett grabbed both of May's upper arms, her hands covering most of it and pulled her up then adjusted for both of May's breasts to be in her own face. Before May had time to feel embarassed Scarlett began suckling and the milk flowed out of May's right nipple as she felt Scarlett's tongue stimulate it while it was in Scarlett's mouth.

May began to pant softly as Scarlett sucked one breast dry then the other. Scarlett was able to fit half of her large breast into her mouth if she wanted to, but softly played with May's nipples with her long soft tongue for a moment then she lifted may down onto her lap and hugged her close where May's face was pressed against Scarlett's clothed breasts.

May noted the softness of Scarlett despite being cool to the touch, the vampire mistress had breasts much larger than May's despite May having disproportionately large breasts compared to the rest of her body. Scarlett seemed to be perfectly porportioned to be an F sized bust if she would have been the same height as May.

"You know, you only fainted last night because you haven't yet trained your sexual stamina," Scarlett said. "There's a way I want you to train but it'll have to wait until tomorrow when my sister and her wife come over."

"Why do you need them to train me?" May found herself suddenly ask in curiosity.

"You'll find out tomorrow," Scarlett said. "For today I'm going to teach you the routine for your feedings. I've taught you breakfast, and everyday this is how you're going to eat the first meal in the morning. I'll teach you lunch and dinner when the time arrives."

"There are different ways?" May was somewhat surprised, she had no complaints in feeding that way for breakfast but she wasn't sure what Scarlett meant.

"It's based on how to feed and service me," Scarlett said. "In between that time I'll be working on helping you practice with this penis since my tongue is far too potent for your current level of stamina. We'll go slow but the best way to improve stamina is to continue having intercourse."

"Okay," May said. She still felt herself pressed against Scarlett's bountiful chest and found herself comfortable.

"I'll start with a small penis since you're so tight and I need to ease you in," Scarlett said. "Just face me and keep breathing."

May could feel the penis now entering her pussy, it wasn't too big but her tight snatch could still feel it all around. The sensitivity she had began to make her tremble, and when she trembled milk began to flow out of her breasts slowly.

"Breath," Scarlett said. Scarlett then used her tongue to take out two nipple wrings and placed each one over May's nipples that were dribbling down."Thi is so the milk your body spends so much effort to produce doesn't go to waste."

May looked into Scarlett's eyes, the eyes of an ageless vampire who had lived for centuries and looked upon her softly while the smiel revealed small fangs that pointed downward from her mouth. May breathed deeply trying to stop herself from trembling.

"It's fine to tremble," Scarlett said. "Just remember to breath and let the sensation continue. The longer you can hold yourself from climaxing each time, the more ready you'll make yourself for what I want to do with you as my wife."

May continued to remember to breath. The penis went in and out of her as she looked up to Scarlett and continued to try and focus herself. The morning began to crawl slowly by as May used up much of her strength on her mental focus trying to breath with each slow thrust that Scarlett performed through lifting her up and down while on the lap.

They continued on and every few minutes despite her best efforts May orgasmed while screaming. The work began to exhaust her, up and down in and out, back and forth while her face planted itself in between and into Scarlett's clothed breasts with moans that were covered with the cloth each time she felt tired or overwhelmed with the sensation. May found herself exhausted.

"Okay, rest a bit now," Scarlett said. "You're doing well."

"I hope I am," May said. The constant work out and movement had made her tired and hungry.

"It's lunch time," Scarlett said. "It's time for your next feeding."

More food came in by the bats within the castle. Scarlett attached an envelope to one of the Bat's and sent it off with a message to her sister while her attached penis floated off of her crotch and began to absorb all the lunch meats and desserts. While may was busy watching the penis she felt Scarlett's hands grab her waist and lifting her up before propping her on the bed onto a pillow.

There Scarlett laid on top of May and began feeding from her breasts while holding both of May's hands. Scarlett's long tongue unlocked both nipple rings and hid the rings inside her mouth before beginning to suckle. May hadn't realized how much milk had been forming or how tight her breasts had felt but the sudden milk letdown not only felt like relief but very pleasurable as she felt Scarlett's gaze on her. May reached out her hands around Scarlett's head and began to hug.

'She must be less shy now,' Scarlett thought. The entire morning of intercourse must have lessened May's shyness, while Scarlett could feel the inside of May she couldn't thrust hard for her own satisfaction because of how sensitive and easily climaxed May became. When Scarlett had finished her lunch the metal rings once again were placed back on May to prevent milk from leaking out inadverdantly.

"Now that I'm done feeding, it's your turn," Scarlett said.

The wooden penis once again attached itself to Scarlett tied around her waste and looking like flesh, only this time it was much larger than before. It was thicker than both of May's arms together and the hole on the helmet was large enough for May to stick her hand into.

"I don't think I can fit that all into my mouth," May said.

"It's not going into your mouth," Scarlett said. Scarlett levitated over to May and picked her up pushing the shaft neatly in between May's large breasts. "We're going to rub it with your hands and breasts until you've had lunch."

"I... see..." May said.

Scarlett began instantly rubbing her penis and May could feel it going between her breasts. The ball sack bounced against her flat stomach and Scarlett's large hands were around her back pushing her forward so that the penis rubbed right up to her chest wall and the hole went up to her mouth almost as if she were kissing it.

"Use your elbows to push your breasts together and your hands to rub it up and down," Scarlett said.

May did as she was told, and though she was uncertain she did her best. It was difficult for her because she kept feeling like her breasts were spilling out of her arms when while the head of the penis and the large hole kept distracting her from everything else. If the white fluid came out like it did in the morning, that was to be her lunch and she didn't want it to go to waste.

"You can't be afraid of it," Scarlett said. "It's okay, it won't hurt you."

May tried to put in more effort and pleasure while Scarlett continued to try and guide her. Eventually after nearly thirty minutes of rubbing and trying to kiss the head the white fluid came but as May swallowed it spilled to the sides and around her breasts. She tried not to waste it and used her hands to lick up as much of it as she could.

Scarlett watched and didn't say a word. She wasn't sure how to instruct her young bride without a proper example, but what was most important was that May was exhausted from the morning practice and it was difficult for her to fully understand everything that Scarlett was trying to teach her.

"You can rest," Scarlett said. She picked May and cradled the young woman in her arms.

"I can rest?"

"You're too tired from this morning and I know you're trying your hardest," Scarlett said. "Tonight we'll feed each other once more then we'll wait for tomorrow. My sister and her wife are coming over and we'll go over more of this then."

"You have a sister?" May was startled. "I thought vampires..."

"You thought we can't reproduce? Well that's correct. Vampires can no longer reproduce, but before our race became vampires we were all mortals who aged like everyone else. In exchange for no longer being able to reproduce we were granted life that does not end, it was a deal made with the gods of this world."

The answer sparked May's curiosity but she was too tired to continue. She closed her eyes and rested in Scarlett's long arms for the afternoon.

Scarlett held the young May in one arm as she lay across her chest. May's beatiful blond hair flowed down her back and even while she slept May kept her cheek and tried to face Scarlett. May was shy but aimed to please, she was unique amongst the many wives Scarlett had in the past who would question why their breasts became so large or argue about how they were to be fed or feed. While Scarlett loved and took care of each of them, May was the most submissive and the old vampire woman felt that softness from her.

May slept well and soon evening arrived. More food was brought in by the bats and May awaked to Scarlett squeezing each of her breasts and drinking milk from them. It was something May began to enjoy as it caused her body to tingle with pleasure. May felt she was also getting used to her new breast size and wasn't sure how they seemed to defy gravity, yet she decided not to question anything.

"It's time for me to feed you dinner now," Scarlett said. "Feeding you dinner is going to be very different."

"Dinner is going to be different?" May was somewhat perplexed as she didn't think of any other way that it could be different.

"I'm not feeding you through your mouth," Scarlett said. "Your digestive track has two holes, and with my power I can feed you through the other hole."

May suddenly gasped. Through two holes? Through her anus?

"This is going to be your first time so I'll make sure it's smaller than normal," Scarlett said. "This is the feeding where you don't have to put any effort in."

May felt herself lifted up by Scarlett off the bed and the placed face down with her large breasts cushioning her chest and her soft small and shapely butt sticking out.

"Will it hurt?" May's voice was soft.

"It shouldn't hurt today," Scarlett said. "You won't die. Take a deep breath."

May breathed in deep.

"Ready?" Scarlett's was slightly demanding.

May said nothing.

"I ask again, are you ready?"

"Ye... yes..." May said.

When she uttered those words May suddenly felt something enter her anus. It felt different than the vagina which was more sensitive, but it was still pleasurable. She felt her anus contract around the hard penis as it went in and out slowly by the force Scarlett exerted. Slowly she felt Scarlett laying completely on top of her, Scarlett's clothed breasts pressed against May's back and the large hands cupped each of her breasts.

12