The Young Man Behind Us Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman lets a neighbor spy on her.
1.3k words
4.47
33.9k
10
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday night football. Who cares? My husband Mike, that's who. He was settling into the living room couch to watch a game but I was too tired to stay. "I'm going to bed," I said. "I have work tomorrow as, by the way, do you."

"Yeah," he said. "I'm only going to watch an hour or so."

I dragged myself up the stairs toward the master bedroom, pausing to say, "Goodnight, girls." From behind her closed door my fourteen year-old shouted, "G'night mom." My sixteen year-old, who probably had ear phones on, said nothing. She can be so annoying. I guess most teens are, though.

It's because of our daughters that we live in a neighborhood, one that consists of houses crammed onto fifty by eight lots, most of which are taken up by the oversized homes jammed onto them. Our backyard, if you can call it that, is fifteen feet deep, just enough for a vegetable garden and not much else. The house behind us also has a fifteen foot yard, meaning that there back wall is thirty feet away from our back wall.

Well, I walked into our bedroom and, just before turning on the light, froze. Looking our my back window I say Tommy, the eighteen year-old boy who lived behind us, lying on his back naked stroking his cock. After my initial shock I crept closer to the window to spy on him. He was only thirty feet away, bathed in dim light, but he seemed close enough to touch.

He used long, slow hand motions on his stiff prick, hand motions that began to increase in speed just as I slid my hand inside my jeans and began to massage my clit. When he came he send ropes of jism flying onto his chest. I mean-ropes! I couldn't believe how much he came. I tried to imagine swallowing that much cum as my own orgasm tore through me. He lay on his back, his chest rising and falling, for a few minutes before getting up to, I assume, clean up. I remained standing where I was until the light in his room clicked off.

I admonished myself for spying on a boy exactly half my age but, well, Tommy was a hunk. Besides, it had been ages since I watched a guy jerk off. The last time I watched Mike do it I never say him finish because I took a big load in the face.

Anyway, I had an hour or so before Mike came to bed and I decided to make the most of it. Normally I close the curtains before getting ready for bed but this night I decided to leave them open. Standing with my back to the window I began to undress slowly. First I slipped my tee-shirt over my head and dropped it on the bed. Then I reached behind my back, unsnapped my bra, dropped it on the bed, turned around and stretched my arms way over my head.

The only thought running through my mind was—is Tommy watching?

Now half-naked, I sat on the edge of the bed, took off my sneakers, peeled off my socks, lay on my back and pulled off my jeans. I stood up again, slid my panties to the floor, bent over to pick them up, gathered all my clothes and headed toward the bathroom. My heart was pounding so hard I could barely breathe.

Once again the only thought running through my mind was—is Tommy watching?

I normally don't shower before bed but this night was different. My shower was quick and cold, cold so my nipples would be as hard as possible. I stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, walked back into the bedroom and stood facing the window as I dried off and fluffed my hair. Shaking like a leaf I returned to the bathroom to hang up the towel and, on the way back into the bedroom, paused at a night stand to retrieve my eight inch black dildo.

I was so excited I could barely function but I managed to pull back the covers and flop on the bed. First I ran my hands over my breasts, letting them linger on my nipples so I could squeeze them. Then, while one hand continued working my tits, I slid the other one down to massage my clit. That's when I had my second orgasm of the night.

But I wasn't done yet. I let my orgasm pass, picked up my dildo and eased it into my pussy. Like Tommy had done, I used slow motions at first, but my lust got the best of me. Soon I was plunging it deep inside of me, struggling not to moan. The last thing I wanted was for one of my daughters or my husband to investigate the noise. I was close—so close—to coming but I had to hold off.

I rolled onto my stomach and, using both hands, began to ease the dildo into my ass. Fuck! It had been months since Mike and I had had anal sex and, despite being coated with my juices, it was a struggle to get it into that tight space. Eventually I got about three inches of the thick latex monster inside me. I buried my face in my pillow and let out a silent scream as a massive orgasm ripped through me.

As I lay gasping for breath my main thought was—is Tommy watching?

It took every bit of energy I had to get up, clean off the dildo, put it away and flop back down on the bed. It didn't occur to me to turn off the light or, for that matter, but on my normal night outfit—panties and a tee-shirt. I just flopped face down on the bed and tried to catch my breath.

I almost jumped out of my skin when Mike walked into the room.

"Well," he said. "This is a sight to behold."

I had to say something to explain why I was naked on my stomach. "I...uh...decided that if you stopped watching the game and came to bed we could...you know."

"You mean..."

"Yeah. Get some lube."

"Are you sure?"

"If you ask me again I'll change my mind."

"Okay. Okay. I'm getting it."

I closed my eyes and listened to Mike scrambling around the bedroom. I heard him get out of his clothes and felt the bed sage when he got on it. I squealed a little when the tip of his tongue drove into my butt, moaned when he pushed his lubed finger into me and almost screamed when he began to slowly push his prick into me.

"Go slow," I whispered. Despite the fact that my dildo had just opened me up, Mike's cock was opening me up even more.

Oh, God. The pain and the pleasure. As expected he barely got inside me when he shot a river of hot jism into me. Then, as usual, with my insides lubed up and his cock not quite as hard was it had been, he began a slow, rhythmic in and out motion, going slightly deeper with each thrust.

I lifted my head and whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck me."

Mike asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Do it. I want to feel your balls on my pussy."

That was all the encouragement he needed. I felt like my ass was on fire as he pounded me, but that heat quickly translated into white-hot pleasure. When Mike came I stuffed as much of my pillow into my mouth as I could so, when I came, I could let out a howl.

After a minute of heavy breathing Mike leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Are you okay?"

"Uh huh," I said. "That was great. It's been too long. Go clean up. I'm exhausted."

Mike covered me with the bed sheets and ambled into the bathroom.

As I drifted to sleep I thought- was Tommy watching?