The Young Man Behind Us Pt. 03

Story Info
A woman revels in the idea that she is being watched.
790 words
4.57
17.4k
7
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd think I'd have had enough sex for a while but, after feeling Gary's hot cum slathering my hand and his fingers in my pussy, I was all revved up again. When we entered the house I called out, "Hello? Anyone home?" When I was sure Gary and I were alone I turned to him and said, "I think I'd better lie down, but first I..."

I didn't finish my sentence. Instead slithered out of my skirt and tossed it aside. Gary, seemingly a bit uneasy, mumbled, "Ummm..."

Then I took off my blouse and tossed it aside. Gary swallowed hard. "Are we...you and I...gonna..."

"We are not going to do anything," I said. I pushed down my panty hose and panties and, just before stepping out of them, continued. "I am going to make myself come. I'm going to get naked, lie on the bed and finger myself to an orgasm. I thought you might like to watch."

I walked through the kitchen toward the master bedroom. I was afraid I might leave a puddle of secretions on the sheets but, if Tommy were watching from across the way, it would be worth it. On my way up the stairs I tossed aside my bra. "Well," I said. "Are you coming?"

I didn't even look at Gary. At this point he was nothing more than a prop I wanted for my own enjoyment. I sat on the bed, massaged my clit a bit, closed my eyes and then lay down. "My nipples feel so hard," I said. "Are they?"

I actually heard Gary swallow the drool pooling in his mouth. "Very," he said.

"Do you like seeing my pussy?"

"Uh huh."

"Why don't you jerk off on me, Gary? I think I'd like to feel your hot cum on my cool body."

I almost laughed when I heard him gulp and stammer, "O...o...okay."

I pointed to the side of the bed farthest from the window. If Tommy happened to be watching I wanted him to see Gary shoot his jism all over me, not his ass.

Gary, as instructed, moved to where I had pointed. When I heard him unzip his pants and undo his belt I began to furiously finger my pussy. I was desperate to have an orgasm but my fingers just were not doing the job. I needed something else and, thankfully, Gary provided it. When I felt the first splash of hot jism hit my lips my pussy detonated a series of orgasmic waves. The burst of pleasure continued as did Gary's gobs of cum. Splash after splash of hot goo made their way down my body where they began to form a pool around my belly button. And, of course, I wondered what it would have felt like if it was Tommy shooting ropes of his cum onto my body.

Wild thoughts raced through my mind every time goop landed on my body. Would you like to come on my face, Tommy? Would you like to come on my tits, Tommy? Would you like to see my lick your cum off my lips?

Anyway, when I was done coming, and when Gary was done coming, I opened my eyes and stared at him. "Did you like watching me?"

"I...I sure did."

"Did you like coming on me?"

"Yes. I'd have preferred..."

I cut him off. I didn't want to hear what he was going to say because I was afraid whatever it was—like I would have preferred to fuck you—I would let him do it. I just said, "You should leave now. Don't say anything to anyone about this, okay?"

Gary muttered, "Uh huh." Before he left he added, "This has been one of the strangest and most exciting days of my life."

"Mine, too," I said. "Bye bye." I lay in bed until I heard the front door shut. I would have stayed there, too, but I was afraid that the jism on my stomach would eventually slide off me and soak the bed. Exhausted, I forced myself to get up and go into the bathroom. While the pool of cum drifted down my body I put my hair up, stepped in the shower and let warm water waft over me.

I dried off as best my tired body would let me, flopped in a chair and pondered what to wear for my husband when he came home. Oh—I had such plans for him and everything had to be perfect. So, once again, I stood in front of my bedroom mirror while I rummaged through my clothing hoping that Tommy might be home and that he might be watching. If he were, he was going to get a terrific show later that night.