The Young Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man helps middle aged wife move into new house.
727 words
4.08
62.1k
12
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy." Mary yelled as she walked into the kitchen.

No answer.

She opened the refrigerator and peered inside.

It was 8 a.m. and Mary had just finished her morning run. Sweat soaked her sports bra and tiny beads of sweat trickled down her chin onto the wood floor. She took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and pressed it against her forehead before gulping down half the bottle in two drinks. She wiped her forehead and walked over to the back door and stared out into the yard. Her runs were her one constant in life. Her husband, Bruce, was self employed and was the consummate workaholic. But the money was good and the loneliness, she reasoned, was a small price to pay for the lifestyle they enjoyed.

Bruce and Mary had moved to Kentucky from Tennessee. They bought their dream home; a beautiful one and half split with over 4,000 square feet of living space. Now, the hard part was moving in. They had just settled on the house when one of the companies Bruce consults with needed his immediate assistance. Of course, that meant leaving Mary with settling into the new home.

"Jimmy?" Mary yelled one more time.

No answer.

Jimmy was the son of her husband's business partner in Tennessee. He had been accepted to the University of Tennessee in the fall and had not found a job in Nashville. Bruce had arranged for Jimmy to spend the month helping Mary settle into the new house.

Jimmy had been an incredible lifesaver while the movers carried boxes and furniture into the house. Now, in just their fourth day in the new house they were busy working room to room emptying what seemed like hundreds of boxes. No matter how many times she changed her mind, Jimmy never complained.

Earlier in high school, Jimmy had dated their daughter. But that all fizzled when she moved away to college and met another young man. Mary had secretly hoped that her daughter and Jimmy would get back together. But the new boyfriend and her daughter seemed very close. A mother always knows and there was little doubt in her mind that her daughter was having sex with the new boyfriend. The sex, as far as she knew, had never advanced any farther than heavy petting with Jimmy. In Mary's eyes, Jimmy was the perfect young man.

"Jimmy?"

Mary walked down the stairs into the dark basement. There were several boxes stacked along the wall and she stumped her toe on one that had been left in the middle. She cursed softly then rubbed her toe. She walked up to the closed door. Mary was a bit mischievous and enjoyed scaring Jimmy whenever she got the chance. A big fan of scary books, she thrived on the excitement and rush whenever someone else screamed.

She clutched the door handle and eased the door open.

Mary froze.

Jimmy was lying on his back naked. He was pressing a silky chemise against his face while stroking his very hard cock with the other. Fortunately for Mary, his eyes were closed shut, lost in fantasy while listening to music on his earphones. She recognized the chemise almost immediately. She had bought it at Victoria's Secret.

Mary eased back but her eyes were locked on Jimmy. She had never seen any man like this before, well that is, except for Bruce. Jimmy was thick and long and his cock had a strange curve to it. It was bigger than Bruce, she guessed. That little thought caused her to shiver uncontrollably. She didn't even notice that her nipples were rock hard.

"Oh God!" Jimmy groaned.

Jimmy ran the chemise down over his hard cock and them back up to his face.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming in you."

Mary's heart raced and no matter how much she wanted to move she couldn't.

She had to see him finish.

Cum sprayed up into the air before splattering down on Jimmy's flat stomach.

Jimmy kept stroking as more cum squirted into the air.

"I'm cumming in you Mary."

Mary covered her mouth. He was fantasizing about her!

Just then Jimmy turned his head.

Their eyes met.

Mary bolted from the doorway and ran up the stairs.

Jimmy tossed the chemise to the floor and jerked the covers up around his neck.

End of Part 1...