The Young Man Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
They make a video to please her lover.
1.3k words
4.43
24.7k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Video Sexting on Demand

He wrote back awhile later. "Saturday is a long way off. Can u make a vid?"

Challenged again! He did seem to be aggressive. She had unleashed a lion. She needed to tame him. Nevertheless, the lewd photo she had made for him was fun to do. A video could be pretty cool. She would need help though.

"Honey?"

Now, this was an interesting challenge. How to overcome her natural modesty, her uncertainty about her mature body's sexual appeal, and stage fright too.

The obvious answer: alcohol. That, and a good script!

They thought it over while they enjoyed a bottle of champagne. As they drank, the ideas began to percolate. The basics, they realized, were these: She had to engage in lewd behavior while watching her lover's video. She watches his video (which she had indeed done-repeatedly), gets horny (which she did also), and beats off (which she did). Sort of replicate what she had actually done, but with some literary license. Could they pull that off? It had already been done. She had done these things. Had they simply made a video in the first place, they'd be all set.

OK. That is the basic plan. Of course, they'd need to think about the usual theatrical stuff like lighting, camera angle, costume. Costume? Well, yes, you will need to wear something sexy! And, to keep your identity secure, you'll need a mask!

This would take a little time to implement, would it not? Too bad they had not bought one of those nice masks last time they were in Venice! Wait, how about a costume shop?

A quick check of the Internet located a likely shop and off they went to select a mask. They chose one of the sexy, Venetian style. It was deep blue, with gold fringe. It was wing shaped and covered her cheek bones and forehead, but not her entire face. Her eyes, importantly, shined through. It would suffice to hide her identity, and it would look quite sexy, especially with the right sleepwear.

They next made a quick trip to a lingerie shop. They selected a sheer, ivory colored tank top and a pair of sheer, ivory "boy" shorts with an open fly at the bottom for easy access. These would look great with the mask. They made their purchase and back home they went.

They drank more champagne and set to work on the staging.

They set their card table at the foot of their bed. On it they stacked books to get the right elevation. On one pile of books they put his laptop for recording the video. On another they placed her laptop on which to play her boyfriend's masturbation video. After several tests, they had it all set and were ready to do a take.

She got into the costume. Her pink nipples showed beautifully through the sheer tank top. Her dark pubic hair was evident behind the sheer material of the shorts which stretched beautifully over her mons. While she got dressed, he located the biggest dildo she had. It was black and thick and about the same length as the young man's cock. It would be perfect. Her husband hit the "record" button and moved away, well out of frame.

She was kneeling on the bed, eying the camera. Following the script that they had written on the fly, she picked up her husband's laptop and panned around to show that the video of the young man masturbating was playing in repeat mode, over and over, on her laptop. Then she showed the bed with the sheets pulled down and the dildo lying there, ready for use. Then she put the computer on the table in the correct position and got up onto her knees in front of it, showing off her sexy outfit and how it revealed her erect nipples and lovely pubis. Then she lay down on her back, her head resting on pillows. A samba played in the background to set a smooth, sensual tone.

She lay there on her back, listening to the music, watching the young man's masturbation video. It still made her horny despite having watched it so many times already. As she became aroused, she slipped a hand into her shorts and began to finger herself softly. Her lewd behavior made her still more aroused. Knowing that her actions were being recorded, and that he would eventually watch her doing this, heightened her excitement. She imagined him watching her and masturbating. She imagined him spewing his cum onto his rippled stomach. She was quickly ready for the next phase.

As she continued to finger herself, she extended her free hand to locate and fondle the dildo. She stroked it a few times, as if it were a real penis needing tender attention, then she gingerly plucked it from the mattress and moved it to her face. Her now smoldering eyes fixed on the camera lens, she rubbed the dildo against her cheek and lips, then licked the head hungrily, slipping her lips over it, sucking on it. She inserted further it into her mouth and began to fellate it as if it were an actual cock she was pleasuring. The gesture made her moan softly as she imagined herself sucking her lover. She slid the lewd object back and forth in her mouth, slowly, sensually, taking it deeper with each pass until she was able to get it down into her throat without gagging. This sensation of being so deeply penetrated, coupled with the knowledge of her lewdness, got her to the point she wanted to be.

She pulled the dildo out of her mouth, looking mildly regretful, as if she was torn by competing desires to satisfy her eager mouth and her bottom too. It was her vagina's turn, though, and so she spread her legs apart and placed the saliva coated dildo into the opening in her shorts, directly against her vagina. She teased her swollen clitoris and gasped at the sensation of being touched. She then lowered the shaft and rubbed it against her labia, spreading herself open, lubricating the big head with her now flowing juices. Then, no longer able just to tease either herself or him, she slowly inserted the massive phallus into her sopping pussy. She pushed it into herself in one slow, unimpeded motion all the way to the base, then began slowly to move it in and out, savoring the feeling of fucking herself, her eyes all the while fixed on the camera.

Now she was nearly ready to cum. She began to fondle her clit with two fingers of her free hand, then she closed her eyes and focused on the feel of the probing object and of her long, delicate fingers massaging her sensitive love button.

After a few minutes of stuffing herself with the dildo and masturbating, her body suddenly convulsed in an obvious orgasm. She wailed with pleasure and bucked her hips up, thrusting against the thick dong as if she were fucking her lover. "Yes, Baby," she called. "Fuck me. Oh god!" she squealed aloud, her eyes clinched shut, her face fixed with ecstasy.

In awhile she settled down and lay there, eyes closed, panting. Finally, she opened her eyes and fixed them again on the camera. She blew a kiss toward it, then she slowly removed the dildo from her bottom, put it to her mouth again, and licked and sucked her own juices from it, showing herself to be a lewd, hyper-sexual slut.

Once she had cleaned the object, she pulled it out of her mouth, smiled at the camera, and waved demurely at her boyfriend. Her husband reached over deftly and stopped the recording.

"God you are hot!" he exclaimed.

After a quick review of the recording, they agreed that it was a keeper and she emailed it to her young lover with the message: "I'll be thinking about you until Saturday."