The Young Ones Ch. 03

Story Info
What a Nice Surprise.
5.4k words
4.69
5.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a Nice Surprise

Another Thursday arrived and I reflected on the past week. And what a week it was! An eighteen-year-old showed up at my apartment wanting to have sex with me, but after teasing her ferociously I didn't. Two young twenty somethings practically dared me to go down on them and I did. Then I fucked them both. I am 35 years old and have had numerous women in my life; relationships, friends and a few fuckbuddies, but this had to be the best week I've ever had as far as sex goes. I looked forward to going back to work on Saturday at the casino to hear the rumors, exaggerations, lies-whatever was going around. But on this Thursday morning I was waiting for my friend and coworker Marty to come by my place for a morning run. Martha, or Marty as everybody called her, knew I was a runner in my military days and continued to stay in shape. She wanted to run an upcoming holiday 5K and she wanted me to help her prepare for it. I usually ran about three to five miles two or three times a week, depending on how I felt. I wanted to help her, so I agreed to run with her.

Marty showed up at my place a few minutes before nine o'clock. I liked to run before the major heat came out in southern Mississippi. We did some stretching and although the weather was looking inhospitable for runners, we weren't backing down. Even if it did rain it would just help to cool us off. As long as it wasn't too windy I was ok with a little rain.

After some light stretching we headed south toward the beach and I let her lead. Marty was a coworker and friend, a few years younger than me and we had a great friendship. But that never stopped me from noticing she had a great ass. She was a coffee colored black chick from Pennsylvania. I never thought of her as a good looking black woman, I just thought of her as a good looking woman. We both worked with younger people and quickly bonded because of our age and backgrounds; mine being in the military and her being married to a guy in the military. That was how she ended up in Mississippi. She mentioned moving back to PA few times, but didn't have any definite plans that I knew of.

She wasn't wearing anything particularly sexy, just some spandex underneath some baggy cotton shorts and a baggy t-shirt with a sports bra underneath. She had a Philadelphia Eagles hat with her small ponytail through the back adjustment hole. We got a good pace going as we made it the short distance to the beach and headed east. We were going to do about a four miler, even though I didn't tell her exactly how far I planned on going. I wanted to make her training for the 5K harder and longer than the actual run. She was a good runner anyway, so she never complained.

I didn't know if she had heard of my most recent adventure with Chris and Bec, two of our young coworkers who were roommates and best friends. I wanted to see if she brought it up first. She knew that they sent me explicit pics because I forwarded them to her. I hoped I didn't push the envelope with her as we only flirted lightly with each other. I never really thought I had a chance with Marty, even though I knew she liked white guys, but I could always fantasize about it and often did. I had definitely rubbed it out a few times imagining taking my time with her, making her quiver. I loved going down on women, probably more than any guy I've ever talked to or had to hear about from former lovers. Guys just didn't seem to be as generous as women when it came to oral sex, from what women have told me. What a shame. I've always found that if I treated them right they would come back for more. That theory hadn't disappointed me in the past and I was curious to see how it played out with Chris and Bec. And, oh yeah, the young eighteen-year-old Monica whodidn'tget to experience it.

We got about two miles into the run and the clouds started getting darker in the direction that we were heading. I decided to cut it a little short, maybe a half mile less than my original route, because I saw lightening striking in the distance. Shortly after we turned back north I felt some sprinkles. We continued along our route undeterred, enjoying the slightly cooler air. The rain started to get pretty heavy quickly and when we were still about a mile away from my cottage apartment it began to pour down. There was still no lightening striking close, so we both just laughed and enjoyed it.

When we got to my place we stayed outside in the rain to stretch. We were already soaked, so what the hell? Why hurry? We then took our shoes off outside and stepped in, just inside the kitchen door. I told her to wait there as I took my shoes off and fetched some towels for us to dry off. Our clothes were soaked and I offered to let her take a shower and wash and dry her clothes. She declined the stay, but accepted my offer to borrow an oversized shirt for the ride home.

"Do you want the mesh see through tank top, or the large black Harley shirt?" I asked jokingly.

"Goofy, just let me see the black one. I need to make sure it covers me up since I'm not wearing anything underneath. I only have to drive fifteen minutes," was her answer.

Of course, everything was about fifteen minutes away; work, friends' apartments and most things I needed. Biloxi wasn't a big town.

"Mmmmm, no panties and no bra underneath. Tell you what, don't wash it when you bring it back," I said with a smile. Marty knew I found her to be hot and she was discovering more and more about me lately.

"So what happened with those two young ones who sent you the pics?" she asked quizzically, knowing who they were since they were her coworkers, also.

There was so much gossip at work I'm not sure if she really knew and was just seeing how much I would tell, or if she really didn't know.

"Well, maybe someday soon we can have a drink and I will divulgeallthe details," I said with a wink.

I went in the bathroom and quickly changed, intending to wait for her to leave until I took a shower and cleaned up. I just threw on some cut-off sweatpants that I slept in, and a tank top. I made sure to put on my boxer briefs as I knew when I saw Marty in only a t-shirt I would probably get a stiffy in a hurry. I came back out in the den after leaving an oversized shirt for her to wear on my bed. Marty was about five foot six, slightly shorter than me, but she had some curves. I knew if the shirt was big on me then it would cover her, but might cling in a few places. I had no problem with that, as I'm sure no red blooded males who saw it would either. There was no door between my bedroom and den, as it was a small one story cottage apartment built behind the main house in a residential neighborhood.

"You don't have to go in the bathroom and close the door to change. You can trust me not to look," I said, flirtatiously. There was something hot about building trust, I thought. Just like I did with Monica.

"Ok," was all she said and she went in the bedroom out of my view. I remained in the kitchen, and being true to my word I didn't try to peek at my hot friend while she got naked and changed clothes. I never heard any doors close so I assumed she took me up on my dare, changing in my bedroom. I took some milk out of the fridge and some strawberry whey protein and whipped up a quick post workout shake for two. She came out after a brief disappearance, dressed only in my shirt with a handful of soaking wet clothes. The bottom came down enough to cover her, but not by more than three inches. I was impressed with the way the shirt clung to her body and equally impressed with her casual attitude, as her nipples, still semi erect from the rain and cooler air, gave notice to my shirt that they were the main feature, not the bar and shield on the front.

"Damn, I gave you the wrong shirt, I think I have a smaller one," I said teasing her. She just smiled and rolled her eyes at me.

I took the clothes from her and laid them on the floor next to the back door. We were both dry now except for our hair as the rain continued to fall outside. I turned the television to The Weather Channel as we sipped our healthy shakes. More rain was in the forecast and we discussed our next run, which we tentatively planned for the following Tuesday. She didn't push me for details on how things unfolded with Chris and Bec, so I didn't bring it up.

After about twenty-five minutes and some commentary about the upcoming hurricane season, the rain let up outside. Marty decided she would leave while she could stay relatively dry. We discussed our upcoming shifts and when we would see each other again. I saw her out and locked the door behind her. I then started the shower to let it warm up. I took my shirt off and was about to drop my shorts and get in the shower when I heard a knock at the back door.

I went to the door without a shirt on and it was Marty. The car was running and the driver door was open.

"Sorry, I forgot to pick up my wet clothes," she said apologetically.

"Oh, no problem," I said as I picked them up and gave them to her. "Drive safe, looks like it's getting ready to pour down again."

"See ya," she said and left again. Naturally, I watched her walk away.

"Stop staring at my ass!" she said playfully, without even turning around.

I craned my neck to exaggerate watching her get in the car even though the door was blocking my view. I liked making her laugh.

"No panties and no bra underneath. Yumm," I said to myself even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I watched her back out the short driveway onto the street and head off again, waving. I'm pretty sure she could read my mind.

I went back inside heading to the shower again, which was still running. I stopped in front of the TV to change the channel to ESPN. There was a college football show on I liked watching, previewing the upcoming season. I watched for about two minutes while they discussed teams that I didn't care about then walked the short distance back to the shower. I dropped my shorts on the floor and had one foot in the shower when I heard another knock at the back door.

Surprised once again, I put my shorts back on and went to the back door. I opened it and there was Marty again.

"Did you come back to take a shower with me? You keep interrupting me when I try to get in there alone," I said flirtatiously.

"Ha-ha, you wish. I left my hat in your room."

We both walked into my bedroom and there it was on the bedpost where she left it when she came in to change into the t-shirt I loaned her. The shirt had since collected some rain and her headlights were a little more pronounced. Naturally, I didn't mind.

I escorted her to the door again. Her car was still running and the door ajar just like the last time. The rain was starting to come down a little harder, but not too bad yet. She darted back to the driver's side and quickly got in and left, just like the previous time.

This time I finally made it in the shower. I just wanted to clean up quickly and get back to my TV show. I could hear the rain getting louder outside, accompanied by thunder getting closer. I was hoping Marty would make it home before it got too bad. Then again, her neighbors probably wouldn't mind seeing her in a wet t-shirt. I thought about sending her a text telling her to send me a pic if she got soaked.

After I finished my quick shower and was toweling off I heard another knock at the door. What did she forget this time?I wondered. She couldn't possibly have left anything else. It had been less than ten minutes since she left and I quickly showered. This time I let her wait in hopes that I would get to see the wet t-shirt display. I could be devious at times. The second knock was louder and harder. I headed to the back door, my lower body covered only with a towel held by my left hand.

"What no--." I couldn't even finish the question as I opened the door quickly. Standing in the rain at my back door was Jackie, the smoking hot bartender from the casino. She was wearing a pink bikini and holding a six pack of beer. I stood in the doorway in disbelief. I had heard before that if you think you're dreaming to pinch yourself. I might even slam my hand in the door for Jackie. Of course, it would be my left hand because after seeing her in a bikini I would definitely need my right one later.

"Let me in, Chuck, I'm getting wet out here," she said and squeezed through the doorway without my official invitation.

I remained in the doorway stunned. Jackie. In my kitchen. In a bikini. With a six pack of my regular Bud Light Platinum. Wow! The world will never be in a state of perfection quite like this again.

"Close the door," she said. "Go put some clothes on."

"Um, yeah, sure. Be right back," I said, still surveying the situation.

"Did you go run?" I heard her ask from the other room while I quickly found some shorts and a polo shirt. I heard some cabinets being opened and closed.

I hadn't shaved and wouldn't normally care, but I always acted different around Jackie. I guess I let her intimidate me a little because she was beautiful, smart, and had a great body. The usual things it takes for a woman to intimidate me.

When I returned to the kitchen she handed me an opened beer in a Hooters bottle koozie she found in the cabinet. She had one also.

"You like Hooters, huh?" she asked.

"Sure, what guy doesn't?" was my answer. I had been to several in different cities and collected a few koozies.

"Some of those girls are hot," she said to my surprise. "I really like their calendars. One of my sorority sisters was in one a few years ago."

"Yeah, but Jackie I haven't seen a single Hooter girl nearly as hot as you," I said, deciding to fish for a response. She had shown boldness by coming over here like this, so I thought I would try being equally bold. "Do you always go around in a pink bikini on your days off?"

"Ha-ha, no. Amy and I were going to lay out by the pool today. I forgot to check the weather this morning. We still might if it stops raining early enough. Can you get me a shirt to put on Chuck? I'm a little chilly," she informed me.

I went to my closet and pulled out a pink long sleeve button-down Ralph Lauren polo. I thought she would be just a little impressed.

"Oh, that's perfect!" she said when she saw it.

I walked up behind her and helped her put it on, ever the gentleman. She smiled at me, appreciating the gesture. Jackie was what I called a 'little rich girl'. She was from a well to do family in New Orleans and was working in Biloxi for the summer. She attended Louisiana State University for her undergrad degree and after taking a year off she was going to Ole Miss to get her masters in business. Her boyfriend was starting his second year in law school there. He had come to the bar once when Jackie was working and struck me as kind of a snotty asshole. He too, was from a well off family from Baton Rouge. I'm sure he had a roman numeral following his name. It seemed almost like they were an arranged couple. Two rich kids made to be together by someone else's design. She was 23, close to Amy's age, which is why I assumed they hung out together.

We chatted some small talk about work and were each almost done with our first beer. She mentioned having met one of the new blackjack dealers who moved here from New Orleans. She didn't know her prior to working in the same casino as us, but she mentioned how hot she was. I drank a little faster than normal, maybe a little nervous with the whole situation. Jackie was matching my pace. I don't know if she drank these on a regular basis, but they were stronger than most domestic beers and would get me buzzed much quicker. She had killer blue eyes and shoulder length dark brown hair. She was about five foot four, maybe one hundred fifteen to one hundred twenty pounds and I suspected she would be feeling it after the second one. I was used to drinking four or five with no problem.

I got up to fetch us each another beer, being the gentleman and even replacing hers in the koozie for her. She smiled again at my gentlemanly gesture. About halfway through the second beer she seemed to be looser and more talkative. It was, after all, still before noon on a Thursday.

"So," she said, "you and Monica." She wasn't asking a question.

Here we go,I thought to myself. Apparently she had the scoop on Monica's birthday spankings in detail. She was at the pool last week when I came up with the idea to shut Monica up so she would stop her constant flirting with me. I was almost twice Monica's age, for crying out loud.

"What about me and Monica?" I asked, wanting her to get to the point.

"She was really talking up a storm. From what Amy says she's still talking about it, acting like she's going to fuck you silly."

Did that really just come out of Jackie's mouth? The little rich girl?my inner voice questioned.

"Is that so? I think she's a bit young to be fucking me silly," I said, almost feeling insulted. "I might fuckhersilly," was my caveman response.

"Too bad my birthday is in October. I won't be here," Jackie said, sounding disappointed. Maybe she wanted to be spanked. Lawyer boy probably wasn't treating her right in the bedroom. She was getting buzzed quickly. She probably skipped breakfast, thinking she would be seen in a bikini out by the pool.

"So you know what happened?" I asked. I really wanted to know what she thought about it. Hell, I was making most of it up when Monica was here.

"Oh yeah. Amy and I talked about it. Monica told hereverything." She took a big sip of her beer and was grinning when she said 'everything'.

"And what do you think about that? I was hoping to shut her up when I said I was going to do it. It sounds like I was way off," I said, a little surprised.

She stood up, lifted up my shirt that she was wearing and turned around, exposing her ass to me.

"What do you think of my bikini, Chuck? Would you spank my ass like you did Monica? Would you make me do all the things you made her do?" she asked, completely blowing my mind. I guess she got buzzed a lot faster than I did.

I remained as calm as I could, but it was hard to do. Her ass was almost perfect. She shook her ass then sat back down, laughing. I took a long sip of my beer, keeping my composure. To my knowledge she didn't know about my encounter with Chris and Bec two nights ago. I decided to go for broke.

"I would spank your ass, but instead of licking your finger I would taste you directly from the source." Bam! I opened Pandora's box with that, I was sure.

"Whew! I wasn't expecting you to say that. It's getting hot in here. I need another beer," she said and fanned her face with her hand as she chugged the remainder of that one. "Want the last one while I'm up?"

"Yeah, sure. Why don't you go in my room, lose the bikini and come out with just my shirt on? You did say you were getting hot, right?"

She had a big smile on her face as she walked across the kitchen to get the last two beers. I stood up and met her at the fridge. I spun her around and backed her into the fridge, planting a big wet kiss on her lips with my hands on her shoulders. She returned the kiss then backed away looking me in the eyes. She then leaned forward to initiate her own kiss. I continued to pin her shoulders against the refrigerator, our kiss becoming deeper, our tongues exploring each other's. I started playing with the buttons on my shirt that she was wearing. I buttoned three random ones, then I broke away from her lips and reached down under the shirt. I grabbed her bikini bottoms and yanked them down vigorously, letting them fall to the floor. My shirt draped low enough on her that she remained covered. I could tell she was getting more excited by the minute.

I grabbed her right hand, letting her step out of her pink bottoms. I then led her to my bed and pushed her down on her back, lying face up. I knelt over her, continuing to kiss her lips. I forced her legs slightly open as I slid my knee higher up her thighs, until it could go no higher. I could feel her push back against my thigh, grinding her pussy into me. She moaned in ecstasy, running her hands up and down my chest rapidly. She pulled my shirt up and over my head exposing my chest. I grabbed it and took it the rest of the way off, throwing it to the floor next to the bed. A huge thunderclap shook my small apartment and the lights went out, along with the air conditioning. It wasn't totally dark since it was still late morning, but got much darker without the lights. I got up off the bed and walked over to my closet, her eyes followed me across the room.

12