The Young Sales Executive Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guiding her to the car, Jack pushed her over the hood exposing her pussy and ass to the night air. "You have another one in there don't you? You are gonna cum for me again right?"

Her pussy was on fire and needed to be quenched, "YES! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" she screamed it in to the still night air.

Jack responded by pushing his face in to her pussy and licking her slowly up and down her slit. His hands squeezing at her ass as she lay sprawled over the hood. His big hands kneaded her ass cheeks and spread her open for him to devour. Taking two fingers he inserted them deep in her pussy. His thumb rolled over her clitoris with increasing pressure as his fingers ploughed deep in to her.

Jessica whole body quivered as Jack's hot tongue crossed her tight rose bud. She knew it wasn't and accident and it didn't take long before it became the center of his tongues attention. Slowly he began swirling around it before the tip poked at her opening. She couldn't get over how amazing it felt to have his tongue pushing at her back door. As his tongue broke the seal and pushed inwards, Jessica's body began to quake and her pussy erupted with the intensity of a volcano. Her pussy gushed in delight and Jack licked at her juices until she regained her composure.

As she caught herself and turned around, Jack kissed her lips and savoured them. "We should probably get going. My wife will start wondering soon."

"I'm sure Josh is at home dying for an update." She slipped as she buttoned her blouse.

"Update?"

"Oh my god. I shouldn't have said that Jack."

"Does he know Jess?"

She blushed at his question and nodded yes.

"He's okay with you having sex with other guys." Jessica tried to make sense of a situation that she truly didn't understand herself. "I confessed that I gave you head last time; after initial anger he found it to be a turn on and told me to do it again and tell him everything."

Jack laughed loudly, "Well I'll be a some bitch. I'm the luckiest bastard in all of Texas."

They both laughed as they got in the car and headed back to the hotel. Jack stopped parked the car in the lot and turned it off. Leaning in to each other they kissed quietly of the parking lot like teenagers.

It seemed like an eternity passed in the few minutes they kissed and Jack caressed her breast through her blouse.

"I should go." Jack gave his sad face to Jess.

"Lunch tomorrow right?" She smiled optimistically.

"I'm having you for lunch!" He said coyly.

Jess smiled at him giving one last kiss on the lips before opening the door, "I wouldn't have it any other way Jack."

Josh paced the apartment in anticipation of a call or text from Jessica. He hadn't really thought about how long it may actually take to get an update. His mind went wild through scenarios where this Texan used his little wife's mouth. His cock ached in anticipation. Although tempted to jerk off, he mustered all his self control in anticipation of her call.

Jessica sat on the edge of the bed and kicked her shoes off. Pulling her phone from her purse she looked at the time; it was just past midnight. She pondered whether to call tonight or wait until the morning; it was 2:30 AM at home. She new Josh had to work in the morning and thought he may have gone to sleep. After a few minutes of consideration she decided to keep her promise and call.

The phone barely rang and Josh answered it, "Hello?"

"It's me Hun. I just got in the door and called you immediately."

"I've been dying to hear Jess, you don't know how badly." He chuckled nervously. "Did you do it?"

Jess did her best to give Josh the details of the night. She was sure to tell him about going braless and that she told Jack about their arrangement. She could hear Josh's breathing labor and knew he was stroking his cock. As she continued the story she decided to test the waters on the newest subject of sex. As she explained how he spun her over and pressed his cock to her opening, she told Josh he put it in her before she could stop him.

Josh's cock exploded immediately upon hearing about the Texan putting his cock in her. His explosion caught him off guard too. When his orgasm subsided and his mind returned, he considered it again. He wasn't sure how he felt about sharing his wife's pussy with another man. "Did he wear a rubber Jess?"

Jess cleared the air and told him she just said it to put him over the edge and it worked. "He did have a huge load he shot all over my tits though. His cum is still there." Her hands could feel his dried cum caking her soft breasts as she touched them.

"What would you have done if he fucked me Josh?" She asked soberly.

"I don't know Jess, I really don't know. It's all new to me too." He was lost for words. He truly didn't know how he would have felt. The idea made him horny but the reality may be too much. It was past 1 A.M. in Houston now and Jess turned in for the night leaving Jack's cum on her breasts as she fell asleep.

Jessica woke up earlier than expected the next morning. Having a few hours to kill she decided to head down to the hotel gym. Her mp3 player blared 'Pump it' by the Black Eyed Peas as she increased the speed on the treadmill; her mind was running even faster. She smiled to herself when she realized how fortunate she was to have such a strange husband. Before Jack, she had never imagined being with anyone other than Josh now she thought about other men all the time.

After a hot shower she straightened and dried her hair. Pulling her plaid skirt over her hips she zipped herself up. Standing in the bathroom she touched her breasts and how sensitive they were from Jack's rough handling. Slipping her bra up her arms she walked in to the main room and picked out a dark red blouse with a ruffled lapel.

She was hoping Dan would accept her earlier meeting request so she could take the afternoon to shop. Her shopping addiction was calling and her eyes glanced out the big window towards the Galleria. "What am I going to wear tomorrow for golf?" She knew she would have to get some shopping in.

Arriving at security in Energex, she sat waiting for Dan to come down and escort her. He arrived promptly and they were seated in his office within a few minutes. Dan reiterated a few of his questions and Jessica did her best to satisfy them. Dan looked content with the updated figures that Jessica provided about the extended maintenance options for their legacy equipment.

"It all looks good to me Jessica." He pushed his chair back and began to stand. "I'll get these up to Jack later today for signatures."

Jessica stood, shook his hand and smiled, "Thank you Dan. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything else of have questions."

As she headed to the elevator she glanced at her watch; it was 11:30. Turning before the elevators she made her way to the far corner. As she walked up to his admin's desk she noted the name tag; Kendra Atkins. Jess smile at Kendra, "I have an appointment with Jack for lunch."

Kendra looked over her glasses coldly at her, "Have a seat." Jessica sat and listened as she called Jack to let him know she had arrived.

After a few minutes Jack poked his head out the door. "Sorry for the wait Jessica. Come on in." Turning to his admin he asked her to pick up some deli sandwiches for them.

Kendra smiled awkwardly and grabbed her purse before walking away.

Jack closed the door to his office and pulled the blinds, "Hungry?" His hand dropped to his crotch.

Jessica bit her lip quickly and smiled at him, "Starving." She moved closer to Jack and guided him back in to his chair. A quick kiss and she got on her knees in front of him. Placing her hands lightly on his crotch, she began caressing the soft material of his pants. She traced the outline of his cock through his pants, "How much time do we have?"

Jack moved his hand to her head and moved her hair to one side of her head, "Long enough." Unzipping his pants, he reached in and pulled his manhood out placing it on her lips. Watching as her small hands wrapped his swelling cock began stroking him.

Jessica moved her lips to the head of his cock and kissed it slowly sucking the head in to her mouth. Her tongue licked down the underside and sucked more of him in to his mouth. Jack's hands moved to her head and his hips began thrusting slowly.

Jack pushed her head down on his cock, "You are gonna starve if you don't pick up the pace beautiful."

Jessica took her queue and sucked him faster, her mouth drooling down the shaft of his cock as she sucked him deeper. Reaching in his pants she grabbed his balls and began to massage them. It was evident they were both on a mission.

Jack guided her head up and down as he thrusted his cock to the back of her mouth. "Mmm, I'm getting close." He stood up and watched his cock slip in and out her magnificent mouth. "He choked back a groan as the first spurt shot the back of her throat. Holding her head he fucked her mouth like he wished he had her pussy emptying his balls of their precious cargo.

Jessica swallowed his seed and quickly wiped her mouth. Remaining on her knees she stared up at Jack watching him put his soldier away. A double knock on the door caused her to jump to her feet just in time for Kendra to walk in. Jack walked to the door and grabbed the food and thanked her quickly before closing the door again.

Jack looked at Jessica as he sat back down wiping his hand on his brow, "that was close!"

Jessica smiled and licked her lips.

"You are such a naughty little thing Jess." He handed her a sandwich, "Got room for this?"

"I like to get my dessert in to me first." She reached out taking the sandwich.

"What do you have planned for the rest of your day Jess?"

"I need to go shopping for a golf outfit." She laughed loudly.

Jack rolled his eyes and finished his lunch.

"Am I going to see you tonight Jack?"

"Sorry gorgeous, I have plans I can't change." He frowned. "I will pick you up tomorrow morning on my way to the golf course."

After a thirst quenching shopping trip, Jessica returned with her hands full of bags. Dumping her bags over the bed she played mix and match with her new outfits. The exhilarating feel of a successful trip was euphoric. She quickly snapped up her golf outfit and hung it up before it wrinkled.

Her phone chimed loudly and she picked it up; it was a text message from Josh.

Josh:Dinner plans?

Jessica: No

Josh:He ditched you?

Jessica:He has plans.

Josh:That sucks.

Jessica:I did eat him for lunch though

Josh:CALLING NOW!

Josh's cock stiffened in his pants as Jessica gave him all the details about her lunch date. "So what are you going to do tonight Jess? Pick some guy up at the bar and blow him?"

Jessica was shocked, "What? I told you he was busy Hun."

"It's just head baby, find a sexy guy and blow him." He was matter of fact.

"You want me to get picked up and suck a guy off?"

"Exactly."

"I'm getting room service tonight and staying in Hun. Tomorrow I will share some steamy details with you, I promise." She was confident that Jack would find time to quench both of their lust.

Morning came and she ordered room service. A steaming hot bath and a good breakfast was a relaxing start to a day of golfing. She felt sensual as she stood naked running her hand over her freshly shaven pussy. Stepping in to a delicate pair of white panties she smoothed them over her bum. Jessica pulled on the white Adidas golf skirt and pulled the orange sleeveless polo over her head. After putting her short socks on, she slipped on her new white sneakers. Pulling her hair in to a tight pony tail she adjusted the visor on her head.

Looking at herself in the full length mirror she admired how professional she looked. "Too bad you can golf!" she laughed at herself in the mirror. She pulled the zipper on her polo down to the bottom allowing the top of her cleavage to be exposed before setting her sunglasses there. "Perfect, sexy but not slutty." Her voice echoed in the empty hotel room.

As usual Jack enjoyed her thigh with his hand as they drove to the golf course. Arriving at the country club, Jack pulled in to his spot and parked the car. "All business now sweety; these guys are gonna love you." He emphasised "Love."

"Golf Lessons. I should have taken fricken golf lessons!" This was all Jessica could think as they walked in the clubhouse. She had played mini-putt many times, but driving a ball to a flag she couldn't even see was unimaginable to her.

A young man brought Jessica to the counter and barraged her about her club preferences. He could clearly tell by her deer in the headlights look that she was a first timer and changed gears. "Are you left or right handed?" Clearly he was starting with the basics and began bringing clubs out for her to try the feel.

By the time Jack reappeared, the attendant had a bag full of clubs ready for her and loaded on the cart. Jessica gave a playful wink as Jack stepped up in the most stereotypical golf outfit ever. He looked good in it, but it was a golf outfit after all.

"Will you be waiting to don you tam until you exit the premises Mr. Deschaine?" The both laughed at her terrible attempt at a snooty British accent; Jack rolled his eyes.

Jack stared at her and admired her as a full package. She was clearly beautiful and highly intelligent, but it was her ability to put a person at ease and that zany sense of humor that poked out on occasion that amused him. "You're a triple threat Jess. Beautiful, smart and funny."

It took a second to realize that Jack was being sincere and she wiped the mocking look from her lips. "You are too sweet Jack." As they sat in the cart waiting for their golf mates, she took the opportunity to get instruction on the golf cart. Quickly switching sides, he had her driving circles around the gravel drive and she loved every minute of it.

On one pass of the club house Jack noted that she just sprayed Kerry with a load of dust as he exited the clubhouse. Slowing as she approached it again, she brought it to a stop in front of a tall black man. Jack reached down and set the brake before getting out.

As Jessica reached the two men, they had just finished greeting one another. "You must be Kerry?" She extended her hand and smiled.

"Todd!" His handshake was firm and abrupt. "Todd just went back in to get the cart key."

Jack jumped in quickly, "This is Jessica Miller who I've mentioned will be our fourth today Todd."

Todd nodded as they made eye contact. "You all ready to kick some butt Jessica? I saw you driving and hope you golf as well."

"Careful what you wish for!" Jessica laughed thinking about all the cars she almost swiped doing laps.

Jack took some time to reiterate the solution that LTF had provided for Energex and how great it was working out. With a quick hand gesture he gave kudos to Jessica for pulling it all together so quickly for them. "Why don't I go see what's keeping Kerry?" Jack walked back in to the club house briskly.

"Do you golf much Jessica?" He was hard to read.

"Honestly, I have a hard time getting the ball through the windmill on the last hole. So I'm not great." She smirked as Todd broke in to a smile.

"You're a funny little thing aren't you?" He shook his head as he spoke.

Jack arrived with a man in tow. "This is the lovely Jessica Miller. Jessica this is Kerry Morrison, the president of the TransOil Corporation."

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Morrison." Jessica offered her hand to him.

"Please call me Kerry. My dad isn't here." He softly squeezed her hand as they shook.

Stepping back, she eyed the three men. Kerry was considerably shorter than the other two. Todd was much taller than both of them. Todd had large biceps and his polo shirt stretched firmly around them. He wore light khaki pants and golf shoes; definitely not the traditional golf look she envisioned. Kerry seemed meek to her; she couldn't quite place what it was but he did not have an executive air about him. Kerry's outfit made Jack look mainstream; more plaid and argyle than any one outfit should contain.

"Teams?" Kerry broke her thoughts.

"Pardon?" She thought they each played solo.

"We play pairs Jessica. You are familiar with closest ball?" His question was rhetorical but she answered it with her expression. She had no idea what he was talking about.

"I'll make this easy, Jessica is in my pair." Todd smiled at her.

Climbing in to the cart with Todd, he quickly slid to the passenger seat, "I saw how much you liked driving this thing! Just don't kill us okay?"

With a huge smile she jumped in the driver's seat and they were moving. She had no idea where, but she was driving.

"Uh...follow them Jessica.' Todd pointed off to the left at the cart already a distance away.

"I really have no idea how to play Todd. None." She shrugged as she pulled the cart to an abrupt stop.

"I can't be of much help; Jack only invites us so he can beat us. We only play because we like to drive the carts and drink beer." He smiled showing all his pearl white teeth, his moustache framing his full lips.

Todd grabbed a club from his bag and she followed suit with a similar looking club before making her way to the group.

The dreaded words came, "Ladies first."

After realizing that she really didn't know anything about the actual golf game, they all became experts talking her through it all; everything from setting the tee to how to hold the club. She fully expected one of them to make the typical stand behind her and help move, but it never came to pass.

After a half dozen swings she hit the ball and it bounced a few yards in front of her. Jack swung and she couldn't even see where the ball went. Todd's ball she saw and swooped off the left and in to the trees a distance away. Kerry's hit went far off to the right. At this point, she realized Todd was being quite serious about Jack being better than them. This proved to be the case for the morning. Nobody bothered keeping score and occasional (seldom) Jessica managed to hit the ball a good distance. She made a point of gloating and carrying on with the guys when she did.

It was the last hole and just passed lunch hour. The guys watched the cute little blonde on the green. Occasional glances between each other saying what didn't need to be spoken; they were all enjoying the view. Her short little skirt and tight shirt shaping her breasts made her stand out; they couldn't take their eyes off her all morning.

During the lunch buffet, it was Todd who brought work back in to the conversation. "Jack tells me you stabilized his environment and saved him some serious money Jessica."

"It really sells itself Kerry. It's new but based on proven infrastructure with a solid history of success." She smiled at him as Todd and Jack watched her speak. "I would love to have my team walk you through how we can do the same for TransOil Kerry."

He nodded, "I agree, let's get something in our calendars soon."

"I'm intrigued as well." Todd's deep voice boomed its deep bass. "I would like to set up a presentation as well."

"I will get their contact info to you Jess." Jack smiled from across the table.

"Thank you gentlemen." She was happier than she thought possible at the outcome of this adventure.

After the formalities of a good bye they climbed in to Jack's car. "Are you heading in to the office now Jack?"

"No, I told my admin not to expect me. I have other business to attend to." He placed his hand on her thigh and drove.

As the city came in to view with its tall buildings and increased traffic, they talked about the day. Shared laughs about the funny events and how much fun golf could be. Jack pulled the car up front in the hotel before she realized they arrived.

"That was quick!" Her surprise was evident in her voice.