The Young Sales Executive Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica:Okay, see you soon.

After a couple hours she had satisfied her needs and texted Jack indicating she was finished. Jack returned her text with the entrance he would pick her up and as usual, he was right on schedule.

"Hey there handsome, where are we going?" She closed the door behind her.

"I'm taking you shopping." He pulled out of the mall.

Jessica smiled, "Great! What are we buying?"

"Patience, we will be there soon." He placed his hand on her thigh noting this is the first time he saw her in pants.

Jessica watched curiously for cues as to where she may be going. It was getting darker now and she squinted to see what was around. Jack turned sharply catching her off guard and pulled in to spot bringing his car to a stop.

Jessica's jaw dropped as she looked out and read the sign. "A sex shop?"

"I'm going to buy you a sexy outfit and maybe more." He squeezed her thigh playfully.

Jack held the door and watched as Jessica entered the store. It was evident that she had never stepped foot in this type of establishment before and he was enjoying it. He put his arm around her to comfort her and guide her to the clothing section.

Jessica looked up in awe at some of the outfits that she could never imagine wearing outside of the bedroom.

Jack grabbed a dress he liked, "Let's go try this one on." As he ushered her in to the change room he stood in the door way to watch her get dressed.

It was a micro dress that left little to the imagination. The back was fully open and the cowl halter neck plunged to her belly button and the hem barely wrapped her butt. "We aren't going out in public with me wearing this are we?"

"No baby girl, it's just for me and Josh." He smiled approvingly. "Take the panties off, it ruins the outfit."

Jessica slipped her panties off and handed them to Jack who quickly put them in his suit pocket.

"Let's see what else we can find you." Jack headed back to the clothing area.

A young woman walked up and collected Jessica clothes. "I will keep these up front until you are finished shopping."

Jessica walked barefoot to Jack. "A girl needs shoes!"

"Pick anything you want that goes with that outfit." He gestured to the shoes. "The taller, the better!"

Jessica picked out a pair of red strappy patent leather heels with ankle straps. Trying them on she looked at herself in the mirror unable to recognize the woman in the mirror. "What do you think Jack?"

Jack gave her a cat call whistle which drew attention to her from the other patrons. "You look stunning." He made his way up to the cashier and paid for the clothing and a few other items she couldn't quite make out.

Jack made his way to her and took her hand guiding in through some doors at the back. It was dark and she realized immediately as they rounded the corner that she was in a small theater. It was clearly the start of a new porn movie as Jack guided her up a couple steps to sit at the back. In total, she counted ten men in the theater, all of whom watched Jack parade her by as they took their seat.

As the movie started, she watched some of the men occasionally glance over their shoulders to see if a better show was happening behind them before returning their eyes to the screen. A couple men were less discreet and walked to the back sitting within a couple seats of her and Jack.

"Relax baby girl, I want to be the envy of every man here." His hand slid up her thigh until it rested on against her crotch. She found herself more focused on the men in front of her who were enjoying the show; she could tell by their movements that they were jerking off. The thought of being in a room full of guys jerking their cocks was exhilarating.

Jack took her hand and placed it on his crotch, she could feel his hardness. Reaching down, he unzipped his pants and freed his engorged cock placing it in her hand. As she held his hard cock he put his arm around her and played with her nipple through the thin fabric of her dress. Slowly she turned to look at the man to her left and their eyes met. She looked down and saw he was stroking his cock watching her.

The man on her right was holding his crotch as he watched her and Jack intently. "Jack, they are watching us."

"We are going to put a nice show on too." He exposed her breast completely for the strangers to see. "You're going to be a good girl for Daddy tonight right?"

Butterflies attacked her stomach as she looked Jack in the eyes and nodded yes.

Jack placed his hand firmly on the base of her neck and guided her mouth to his cock. As she leaned over the arm of her seat he could see her trying to keep her ass from being exposed to the stranger beside them. His hands caressed the bare skin of her back and over her ass as she sucked his cock. Jack's eyes met the strangers and he smiled as he pulled the dress up to her waist exposing her ass completely to the man two seats away.

Jack could sense her panic kicking in as she tensed up, "It's okay baby girl, keep sucking Daddy's cock." His hand reached down and played with her exposed pussy. "Kneel on your seat and give him a good view of that gorgeous ass."

Jessica's heart pounded as she moved to a kneeling position. Jack's big hand was not letting her take her mouth off his cock. She could hear a bag rustling and Jack's hands returned to their original place. His finger brushed over her ass and stopped on it. His finger was slick from her pussy and he used it as lube before pressing the tip in to her.

Jack looked over at the stranger and motioned for him to get closer with his eyes which he quickly did unbeknownst to Jessica. He felt her jump when the strangers hand slid up and down her thigh. "You just keep sucking my cock little girl." The strangers became more bold hearing Jack's words and he began squeezing her ass.

Jessica was lost in a whirlwind of excitement and fear as the stranger slowly worked his fingers in to her wet pussy. She knew Jack was enjoying himself by the way his hips fucked her mouth forcing his cock deeper. Removing his hand from her ass she heard the bag rattle again.

"Here" Jack whispered

"What?" Jessica mumbled the word sounding like she was at the dentist.

"Not you baby girl, you just keep sucking that big cock."

Jessica sucked him hard trying to make him cum but he was not giving in; as she reached in his pants to squeeze his balls she felt a finger lubing her ass up. At first she thought it was finger until it began to stretch her out.

Jack held her steady with his cock in her mouth and arm across her back. "Relax baby girl, your new friend is giving you the present I bought you."

Jessica grimaced as the stranger fucked her ass slowly with the unknown object. She felt more lube being applied as he tormented her opening with the object. Little by little he pushed it further in to her stretching her virgin ass open.

"Let me drive that." Jack was definitely not talking to her as she felt his arm rest over her back again. The pace of the object changed and Jack timed it with his cock thrusts in and out of her mouth. The stranger returned to fingering her pussy and it was all becoming too much for her.

Jack could tell she had an orgasm building and continued to word the plug in to her tight ass. It was all he could do not to explode down her throat, but he wanted to make it last. He watched as the stranger fucked his fingers in and out of her as he jerked his cock wildly.

Jessica was close now and her body tensed up as the orgasm built in her stomach. As she started to cum, her ass was stretched wider by the unknown object and she erupted causing her hips to buck wildly. As her pussy began to squirt she felt a mouth cover her pussy and she unleashed a flood of juices in the stranger's mouth.

Jack stood up in front of her and she moved to a seating position. The object was still in her ass and she had somehow gotten used to it. Taking Jack's cock in to her mouth she knew it was time to empty his cock. Her new found friend squeezed her breast and pulled her nipple as she worked the big cock in her mouth until he exploded.

Jack watched as his cum squirted out the sides of Jessica's mouth and dripped off her chin. Holding her head steady he slowly fucked her mouth emptying all the seed from his shaft in to her hungry mouth before taking his seat again.

Pulling her head close he kissed her forehead, "good girl Jess. You should probably give your friend over there a hand."

Jess slid her hand over the strangers lap as she kissed Jack's neck. The stranger immediately guided her hand to his hard cock. As she stroked it, he squeezed lube on it and she quickened her pace. It seemed like only a few minutes and she heard him cussing under his breath as she felt his warm nectar run over her fingers.

Jack handed her a towel from the bag and she wiped her face and hands. The stranger handed a bottle of lube to Jack and quickly got up and left.

"What's in my ass Jack?"

"We're gonna leave there for the ride home." He kissed her lips and took her hand guiding her out of the theater. The clerk handed him a bag with her clothes in it and they climbed in his car.

Every time she moved she was very aware of the large object in her ass. When they returned to her hotel room Jack grabbed her phone and took a picture of her wearing her sexy red outfit.

"Get on your hands and knees." Jack pointed to the bed and quickly pulled her dress up exposing her ass for another picture.

After sending the pictures to Josh, he sent a note:

Jack: we had a great time tonight Josh. I bought you some presents.

Jack showed her the picture of her ass so she could finally see what was in there. Her hole was covered by a large diamond. She admired the picture enjoying how it looked.

"It felt so big going in." She toyed with the object.

"It's the thickness of Josh." He smiled at her.

I should head out. As they kissed good-bye his hand pulled at the plug sending electric shocks to her ass. "You make sure you bring this down when you come little girl."

In an instant, she was alone again her room. Laying on the bed she slowly removed her new present and felt her ass resist trying to keep it in her. It came out with a pop and she admired the stainless steel plug before washing it and putting it in her luggage.

Picking up her phone, she called Josh and filled him in on every sordid detail. She couldn't wait to get home tomorrow and get pounding she so desperately needed.

12