The Young Sales Executive Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby I want to fuck that sweet little pussy, then I will cum." Steve squeezed her ass sliding her along his shaft.

"It's early, I promise to get you hard again" Jessica kissed his neck. "Please, I want to make your cock explode in my mouth."

"Damn, you really want my juice don't you baby." Steve pulled himself on the side of the pool. His hard cock stood like a flag pole.

Jessica slid up and grabbed his shaft sucking the head.

"Not here." He pulled her from the water and walked to a lounger. Laying back he patted between his legs. "Come empty my cock."

Jessica climbed in to position and sucked his fat head in to her mouth as she stroked him and squeezed his balls. Bobbing her head up and down, Steve grabbed a handful of her hair and began to thrust up in to her mouth. Drool coated his dark shaft creating lubrication for her hand as it stroked up and down.

"You empty that big cock baby! You wanted to taste it, now swallow it!" Both of Steve's hands held her head as he thrusted deeply. His cock erupted filling her mouth with more cum than she could swallow and it squirted out the corners of her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could when the next gush of seed filled her mouth and spewed out. In disbelief she swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth only to feel it filling back up with another load. This time she was ready and the last of his seed went down her throat. She knew he was spent when he released his grip on her hair and she slipped her mouth off his cock.

Pulling her up on him he wiped her face with a towel and kissed her softly, "You were a hungry lil girl weren't you?"

Jessica nodded and kissed him again.

"You still gonna let me fuck you later right?" Steve's hands raced around her bare flesh trying to take her all in.

"Yes." Jessica knew she had to know what his monster would feel like in her.

Josh and Annie watched Steve shoot his load down Jessica's throat. Annie's ass was pressed against his swollen cock. As they watched his wife get her face fucked, Josh fucked his cock against Annie's tiny ass. His fingers rubbed over her wet pussy and he worked a routine where he tormented her clitoris before pushing his fingers in to her. As he watched Steve face fuck his wife, he began furiously fucking Annie's hold faster until she came all over his hand.

"You want me to suck your cock too Josh?" Annie oozed sexy.

"I'm gonna have to say yes to that Annie." He spun Annie around and kissed her.

Annie slid to her knees and pulled his hard cock out and sucked him deep in her mouth. Josh buried his fingers in her silky red hair gently guiding her mouth up and down his cock. Annie never took her eyes off Josh as she sucked him deeper. Josh couldn't take his eyes off the tiny redhead as she worked his cock like a professional.

"Put it down your throat like a good girl." His hand tightened on her hair and he began to thrust his cock faster. Annie choked as he pushed his cock to the back of her throat and that made his cock even harder.

A kiss on his neck made him turn to see Jessica was there watching the show. As their lips met they kissed wildly as Annie worked his cock. Josh's mind reeled in disbelief as the situation played out. His beautiful wife kissing him as a redhead he met on the beach earlier was about to take his load down her throat. Josh couldn't take it anymore and the girls knew he was close. Jessica held his face as they kissed and Annie swallowed jet after jet of his hot cum. Jessica broke their kiss and Josh looked down to see Annie licking his entire cock cleaning him up.

The girls wandered off to freshen up while the guys ordered more drinks. As they talked about the talents of each other's wives they talked about the evenings possibilities. Looking around, it was clear they were alone in the sexual adventure as there were people having fun all around the pool.

"Josh, your wife wants me to fuck her. Are you okay with that?" Steve's bluntness revealed itself again.

"If she wants to, I'm fine with it." Josh gave him a wink. "What about your wife?"

Steve put his big hand on Josh's shoulder giving him a friendly jolt, "She always gets what she wants."

The evening continued with dancing and flirting between the two couples. Josh took an opportunity to dance with Jessica and see how she was feeling. Jessica grabbed Josh's hand and slid it down so he could feel her pussy. She was soaking wet and her pussy sent a clear message.

Josh smiled at her, "Someone is enjoying herself."

"You seem to be having a good time too." Jessica lifted her face so her lips were close to his ear. "Do you want to fuck Annie?"

"I would love to, but only if she wants to." Josh gave her a peck on the lips.

Jessica giggled in his ear, "I don't think you have a choice." Josh raised his eyebrows as Jessica continued, "Annie made it very clear she was going to fuck my husband silly."

Josh squeezed Jessica's ass, "Steve made it very clear he intended to break you in tonight."

"Mmm, he made me promise he could fuck me later." She began to grind his leg at the thought.

They were in a passionate embrace and Josh was enjoying his wife when he felt a tap on the shoulder. Turning to look, Annie stood smiling at him, "You are mine tonight!" She jokingly growled at Jessica, "Stay away from my man." With those words she dragged him away leaving Jessica alone on the dance floor.

Quickly racing her eyes around the crowd, she tried to find Steve. He wasn't at the bar or nearby on the dance floor. She felt a slight panic and moved towards Josh and Annie to find out where he had gone. Annie pointed towards the lobby and Jessica's eyes followed to where she pointed. Jessica could see Steve moving away from them through the lobby and began her pursuit.

In the lobby, Jessica stood trying to figure out where he had gone. When he wasn't in sight, she figured he either went to his room for something or was in the nearest washroom. In an effort to not look desperate, she took a seat in one of the comfy lobby chairs while she waited for him. An older man who had been watching from a distance eventually built the nerve to come over and sit across from her.

"Are you having a good time?" His eyes traced over Jessica's body.

"Yes. I'm just waiting for my friend." Her eyes looked over his shoulder at the bathroom door then over to the stairs hoping to see Steve.

"Maybe I can entertain you while you wait?" He smiled deviously.

Jessica began to feel uncomfortable, "I should go see what is taking him. Nice meeting you."

Jessica made her way to the open door of the men's bathroom and called in, "Steve?"

With no reply from the bathroom, she slowly made her way up to Steve and Annie's room. As she stepped on to the landing of the third floor, Steve was coming down the walkway towards her with a big smile.

"Sexy little blonde girl stalking me?" He beamed.

"I was waiting, but some creep started hitting on me so I needed an escape." Her face flushed.

"Have you seen the view from this side of the hotel?" Steve pointed towards the end of the hall.

Jessica shook her head indicating that she hadn't, "Our room is on the other side."

Steve took her hand and walked her to the end of the hallway. The view of the ocean just beyond the island was amazing. She stood leaning on the rail enjoying the view as Steve stood close behind her. Shivers ran down her spine as he brushed her hair to the side exposing her neck before he attacked it with his lips. Simultaneously his hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them.

Closing her eyes, she leaned her head back in to Steve where his lips met hers. She could feel his hard cock grinding against her ass. One hand released the breast it was tormenting and moved to her pussy. Using his fingers he pulled the sarong slowly up until his hand touched her bare pussy. Slowly circling her pussy with his fingers he spread her wetness all over pussy before slowly working a couple fingers in.

Steve was ready to fuck her silly, but knew it was going to take some time to get her ready. Her slippery pussy was a great first step and he continued to push his fingers in and out of her. As he pushed his third finger in her she pressed her chest down resting on the railing with her ass sticking out making it difficult for her to finger her.

Steve slipped down to his knees and pulled her sarong up exposing her pussy and ass. His hot tongue flicked across Jessica's button before tracing her lips. As he squeezed her ass firmly he began to lick her from her clit to her back door. When his tongue slid across her ass he felt Jessica stiffen and knew he was going to have some fun.

Jessica gasped when Steve pushed his fingers back in her pussy. Wasting no time his fingers were buried and began a quick fucking of her pussy causing her to gush. When his tongue began teasing and pushing at her back door she tensed at the sensation. Steve grabbed her cheeks and spread them as he plunged his tongue in to ass. Jessica exploded and her pussy expelled its fluids all over Steve's hand. Her legs shook uncontrollably at the unceasing pounding he was giving her pussy with his thick fingers.

When Steve felt that he had drained the pretty blonde he stood and removed his fingers from her pussy. She was holding herself up on the rail with her face resting on her arms looking spent. His cock was rock hard and he knew she was ready. Pulling his cock from the tight confines of his board shorts, he stepped behind her and held it straight out.

"You ready to try this big cock now baby?" He ran the head up and down her slit.

Jessica wanted nothing else in this moment. "Do you have a condom?"

"Yeah baby." He pulled a magnum from his side pocket and handed it to her. "You know what to do."

Jessica opened the wrapper and pulled the biggest condom she had ever seen out of its wrapper. On her knees she squeezed and stroked his cock exposing a big drip of pre-cum. Steve moaned loudly as he watched her tongue take his juices and suck his cock head in to her mouth. Immediately his hands were back on her head and he fucked her mouth until he had his fill.

"Get that rubber on baby or I'm just gonna spin you around and fuck you." His hand clenched her hair tightly as he pulled her mouth off him.

Jessica unrolled the condom over his swollen head watching the latex stretch around his cock as she rolled it down to the base. Standing nervously he took her in his big arms and kissed her before spinning her around to her position on the railing.

Steve smacked her ass as he slipped his cock up and down her slit. Her opening fought back against the enormous head trying to enter her. He stiffened as she screamed out when the head was barely half way in her tight pussy. His big hand smoothed across her back trying to relax her as he slowly fucked his cock at her opening. He knew she was wet enough to take him quickly, but he needed to break her in without hurting her.

Jessica stood on her tip toes as Steve pushed his fat cock in to her opening. She felt like he was pushing his hand in her and was paralysed. Slowly he worked at her opening until her pussy gave and she felt him enter her more. She screamed out uncontrollably when he began his shallow thrusts. Her pussy had never had anything close to this size and felt like she could pass out.

It was all Steve could do to not shove his cock deep in her pussy. When his head entered her he began to slowly fuck her a half inch at a time. Her moans and screams only made his cock harder; he loved fucking noisy girls. Grabbing her hips, he began to fuck her with the first few inches of his monster. Her moans and cussing exploded from her lips with every thrust.

"That big cock feel good baby?" Steve leaned over her and whispered in her ear causing his dick to go deeper.

"Fuck. Oh fuck it's so big!" She screamed it out to the night air.

"Nice and slow baby, you'll adjust." His hand held her hips and he began rocking his hips slowly until half his cock was now pushing in and out of her.

Steve watched her pussy stretch around his thick pole and couldn't wait to get his entire cock in her and fuck her the way she needed. He knew it was time to change it up and pulled his cock from her pussy causing her to gasp and fall to her flat feet.

Taking her hand he guided her to a bench against the hotel wall. Removing his shorts he sat and pulled her to him. "You take control and work that pussy on my cock baby."

Jessica straddled his thighs as he held his cock at her opening. As his cock entered her, the conscious emptiness she felt slowly evaporated. It didn't take long before she was slowly fucking up and down his hard cock. Steve undid her sarong and let removed it completely before taking one of her breasts in his mouth. She was on a mission and knew she had to take this huge cock.

"That's a good girl. Ride that big cock." Steve stared up as he nibbled on her breast. "Take it! Put that cock in your tight little pussy!" His hands squeezed and guided her down gently.

As she bounced up and down on his big pole, his hands guided her down ensuring he was getting deeper with every thrust. Steve began to thrust his hips up when she had the majority of his cock in her causing the familiar explosion of moans and cussing.

Steve held Jessica's hips still and looked in her eyes, "You ready for a good fucking now baby?"

Jessica's eyes widened and Steve stood up wrapping her legs around him. The weight of her body pushed his cock even deeper and he began bouncing her up and down on his cock. Their lips met and Steve pushed the remainder of his cock in her. He felt her gasp all the air from her lungs in his mouth as she took him completely.

Holding her fully impaled on his cock he sucked her tongue deep in his mouth, "You are gonna make me cum."

Jessica took her queue and did her best to grind and bounce herself on his cock.

"You want me to cum already baby?" His big hands squeezed her ass firmly.

Jessica nodded as she bounced on his cock, "Empty those balls in me."

Steve didn't need any encouragement; her tight pussy had him on the edge before he was half way in her. Pushing her back against the wall, Steve began pounding his cock in and out of her. His balls smacked at her ass making a loud slapping sound.

Steve pressed his forehead to hers, "Ready baby? Here comes a big load in that tight little pussy."

As his lips engulfed hers he buried himself deeply and his cock exploded in her pussy. Slight thrusts caused new torrents of cum to leave his balls until he was fully spent.

Breaking their kiss, Jessica looked at her black lover; she couldn't believe she had taken his big monster and knew that it would be better easier next time. She kissed him again and slowly released her legs from around his hips. Taking her queue, Steve lowered her to the ground causing his cock to leave her warm pussy.

Jessica felt her wetness running down her thighs and looked at her new lover who was staring at his cock. Her eyes followed his and noted the condom had broken and was acting more like a cock ring. The wetness running down her legs was his seed.

"Sorry baby, this happens sometimes." He shrugged apologetically. "Are you on the pill?"

"I'm not worried about getting pregnant." She couldn't be upset, it was a known risk.

"Don't worry beautiful, I don't have anything." He kissed her. "Let's go get you cleaned up."

Steve unlocked the door to his room and they both stopped in their tracks at the entrance. Annie was on her hands and knees and Josh was taking her from behind in an awkward standing position. She was gasping wildly as Josh pounded her with deep thrusts until he screamed out how close he was.

Annie pushed her face to the bed, "Give it to me!"

"You want my cum you little slut?" Josh smacked her ass firmly.

"Yes! Fill my ass with cum!" Her voice muffled by the covers on the bed.

Steve and Jessica watched as Josh screamed triumphantly as his cock emptied his treasure in her. Collapsing on the bed Annie gave them a cute little wave.

Steve climbed on the bed and gave her a kiss, "Baby likes her ass fucked doesn't she?"

Annie kissed him again. "You are just too big baby. You know I love it."

Jessica stood there naked with her sarong over her arm when Josh came over to her. As he kissed her, his hand rubbed her dripping pussy. Josh pushed a couple fingers in her pussy and confirmed that she was full of Steve's cum.

"You two have fun?" Josh smiled at her.

"Up until the condom broke." She shrugged.

Annie walked past and made her way to the washroom, "Excuse me, this load is going to start running out my ass."

Jessica raised her eyebrows at Josh, "No condom?"

"We're all adults here baby, we probably should have talked about that before. Are you upset?" Josh was concerned.

"No, I just would have enjoyed knowing I was going to be filled with cum beforehand." Jessica smiled.

Annie called out for Josh requesting assistance in the shower. A quick kiss on Jessica's lips and her husband disappeared behind the shower curtain with his lover.

Steve stood and met her at the door, "I think this room is occupied."

Jessica laughed as they left the room and made their way to her room. They kissed passionately and explored each other's bodies as if for the first time. Jessica had sucked his cock clean in the shower to get any remaining seed from him. Steve used his fingers to work his sticky seed from its deep hiding place. After their warm soapy shower they were both cleaned up.

Steve left and Josh returned to their room shortly after. They talked about the evening and how hot the night had been. Both of them enjoyed the adventure more than they could ever have imagined. Jessica described taking Steve's huge cock in detail; while Josh talked about the sexual adventure that lead to his cock exploding in Annie's tight ass.

"Wow." Josh chuckled to himself.

"What?" Jessica rolled to face him.

"It's our first night here!" they both laughed.

"Only 6 more nights." Jessica snuggled in to Josh.

The Young Sales Exec Ch. 10 - Preview

Jessica woke early and it took a moment to remember where she was. Josh was still asleep so she thought she would slip out and bring a light breakfast and coffee back to the room. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top she grabbed her room key and headed for the breakfast area.

In the lineup of hungry vacationers she saw Annie a few people ahead of her. Flashing a smile at one another Annie gave up her position to stand beside Jessica.

"Where's my man?" Annie smiled?

"Where's mine?" Jessica nudged her playfully.

"I think we tired the boys out." Both girls laughed.

Annie had the same initial plan as Jessica, but they decided to sit and enjoy a coffee together alone.

12