The Young Sales Executive Ch. 10

Story Info
Young sales exec deals with temptations.
3.4k words
4.44
29.8k
12
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica woke early and it took a moment to remember where she was. Josh was still asleep so she thought she would slip out and bring a light breakfast and coffee back to the room. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top she grabbed her room key and headed for the breakfast area.

In the lineup of hungry vacationers she saw Annie a few people ahead of her. Flashing a smile at one another Annie gave up her position to stand beside Jessica.

"Where's my man?" Annie smiled?

"Where's mine?" Jessica nudged her playfully.

"I think we tired the boys out." Both girls laughed.

Annie had the same initial plan as Jessica, but they decided to sit and enjoy a coffee together alone. Enjoying the quiet of the morning they sipped coffee and enjoyed the fresh tropical fruits and pastries. They talked like old friends and it was clear that the two women were kindred spirits.

Annie explained that she and Steve had plans to take the catamaran to a private island and it didn't return until late afternoon. "You guys should come!"

"Josh isn't a big fan of boats, he gets sea sick." Jessica frowned.

Annie scrunched her face, "Then you should go!"

"And leave Josh here alone?" Jessica looked at her quizzically.

"No silly." She slapped the air, "I would stay here and you would go in my place."

"Leave him for the whole day?" Jessica asked uncertainly.

"I promise I will look after him." Annie gave a naughty smile.

"I will talk with Josh and see what he thinks." Jessica smiled.

"You can stop talking about me now." Josh meandered up. His words being timely but the girls knew he hadn't heard their conversation.

Josh leaned over and kissed Jessica. Annie puckered up waiting for hers until Josh leaned over and gave her one too bringing a smile to her face.

"So, what are you ladies plotting?" He smirked playfully.

"I was trying to decide if we should join these two on the catamaran tour today." Jessica gave Annie the eye as Josh began to stutter. "You can stay here if you want."

"You would go without me?" He feigned a frown.

Annie put her hand on his, "I'd stay and keep you company if you wanted."

Josh's eyes lit up, "You girls are evil."

Both women smiled knowingly at each other. The mutual attraction they had for each other's spouse could not be hidden. It wasn't long before they saw Steve making his way over to the table with his coffee. Josh moved to the chair beside Annie.

Steve sat caressed Annie's shoulder as he made his way to his seat. Leaning over he pulled Jessica's face to his and kissed her passionately before sitting back in his chair. "I figured I would find you all here."

"We were just making plans for the day sweetheart." Annie began to explain.

Steve's eyes lit up, "You guys are coming to the island with us?"

Annie put her hand on Josh's lap, "Josh isn't a big fan of boats."

"That's too bad guys, it would have been fun." Steve was obviously disappointed.

"I was thinking I would still go." Jessica watched as Steve's eyes widen and a smile crossed his face.

"Jessica doesn't get to ride on boats often, so I am going to stay back with Josh." Annie and Steve connected eyes in an unspoken understanding.

Steve placed his hand high up on Jessica's thigh, "We will try not to have too much fun."

As Jessica packed a small bag with sunblock and other basic necessities, she talked with Josh to ensure he was really good with the plan for the day. Josh was excited and explained that it was a win/win for him. He gets the stories of her adventures plus gets to spend the day on a date with a horny ginger.

Out on the catamaran, Jessica and Steve stretched out on the cargo net that separated them from the sea. Warm water splashed up at them as they made their way out in to the open water of the Caribbean. Jessica leaned back in to Steve using him as a backrest for the ride.

Once under sail, the crew handed out drinks for the trip. Steve explained that they could only get close to the island and everyone would swim to shore. Some of the people asked for lifejackets to float on while others jumped over the side and swam. Steve took Jessica's small bag placing it in his waterproof one and guided her to the edge of the boat before jumping off.

The day played out like a great second date. Steve was extremely attentive and ensured she was sufficiently sun blocked and refreshed with beverages. In the water, he was never far away and usually holding her close and enjoying the feeling of their nude bodies. Steve spent the majority of the day semi erect. When they swam, his hardness always made its way between her legs where she happily gyrated herself on it. After lunch was served, they made their way up to the trees to relax in the shade.

Steve pulled Jessica on top of him and they kissed. His hard cock was pressed against his stomach where Jessica began grinding him as their lips and tongues intertwined. Eventually Steve could take no more and lifted her up.

"You little cock tease!" He smiled up at her. "Sit on this big cock." He held it straight up as Jessica lined it to her hole and began working the head in.

The second time was no better than the first adjusting to his immense size. This time there would be no music to drown out her cries and people were within viewing distance. As she wiggled her hips on his swollen head she slowly pushed him in to her. His hips bucked up gently as she rode his thick manhood until an orgasm began to build deep within her.

"I'm gonna cum!" She screamed it out, but intended it as a whisper. It was too much and her pussy convulsed, squeezing and lubing his hard meat as she sank its depths in to her and held still.

Steve loved feeling her tight pussy clamping on him and began thrusting up in to her faster making her scream out in pleasure. Her tiny hand reached back and massaged his big balls until he exploded flooding her with his seed.

Jessica rode him slowly milking him until he was fully spent. Leaving him in her they lay in the warm sand kissing until his softening cock slid from her leaving her feeling empty. Steve picked her up and walked in to the water where they cleaned themselves off.

Back at the resort, Josh and Annie were having a great date as well. Shortly after they watched the catamaran leave they slipped back to her room where Josh enjoyed her slowly. Savouring every inch of her being with his lips and tongue he took his time bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Withholding his cock from her, she began to beg for him to take her. Eventually he took her pussy and claimed his place with a big load of his cum.

After lunch, they made their way to the beach and relaxed enjoying each other's company and speculating on what may be happening on the island. When it got too hot they, played and enjoyed each other in the ocean before going back to their palapa to dry off again. As the afternoon slid away, Annie knew she wanted another taste before Steve and Jessica returned.

Climbing on to his lounger she was on a mission to give him the blowjob of a lifetime. Licking and sucking his length she teased him in to a full erection. Her hands held his wrists at his sides as she slowly sucked his cock in to her mouth. She worked his cock as deep as she could until she gagged. She was determined to take his cock down her throat, but wasn't being very successful.

Josh enjoyed being powerless to control her and let her run the show. Hearing her gag made his cock stiffen. Jessica never gagged on him and took his cock down her throat; he had forgotten how much he enjoyed the sound of a woman chocking on his manhood. She was talented and he knew he couldn't hold out very long.

"Are you going to swallow my load gorgeous?" He looked down at her sparkling eyes, watching her nod with his cock buried in her mouth. Her soft hand held his balls as she sucked him deep in her mouth. As the next gag began, Josh's cock unleashed itself. He watched her eyes widen and his cum shot out the corners of her mouth and nose. She held his cock as he slowly ground his hips until he was empty before releasing him.

"Holy Fuck Josh! Didn't I just empty that thing?" Annie wiped her face and nose with a towel.

Josh chuckled at her words, "What can I say, you make me horny."

In the distance they watched the catamaran making its way home.

"We should go get cleaned up before dinner." Josh kissed Annie.

Annie smiled, "I'm not hungry. I just ate."

They both laughed as the gathered their things and made for the hotel.

At dinner, they all played coy and adopted a "don't ask don't tell" approach to the day. Josh and Jessica played along with their game knowing they would get all the details later. The night was not so different from the previous one. Dancing, flirting and drinks until the early hours of the morning.

Steve suggested they all go back to their room for a night cap. Sitting in a big arm chair, Annie and Josh kissed as he played with her pussy. Steve and Jessica were on the bed putting on a show. Annie watched as Jessica worked her mouth over his hard cock amazed that she could take as much as she did.

"Can't swallow him Jess?" Josh chided her playfully.

She turned and looked at him smiling, "He's a bit thicker than you. I don't think my throat is that big?"

"You can swallow Josh's cock?" Annie's voice was disbelieving.

"She takes me to my balls baby." Josh said proudly.

Annie dropped to her knees intent on taking his cock down her throat. Josh placed a hand in her hair as he flipped between watching her and watching his wife begin to straddle her big black lover. He watched as his unbelievably thick cock stretched his wife open until his balls slapped her ass with every thrust of his powerful body. Jessica screamed in delight as Steve pounded her.

Steve flipped Jessica over and pounded himself hard and fast using his full length. Jessica's moans could be heard across the courtyard as he plunged himself in to her. Josh listened as Jessica's moans alerted of a pending orgasm. Steve took understood the clue as well and hammered her harder bringing her over the edge in an earth shattering explosion. Her pussy squirted wildly washing Steve's balls. He kept pounding her until she begged him to stop for a minute.

"Come here baby." Steve beckoned for Annie.

Josh watched as Annie was lifted on to his cock where he plunged his length in to her. Steve bounced her up and down on his big cock as Josh and Jessica watched in disbelief as the tiny woman was impaled roughly. Josh made his way over to Jessica and adjusted her on her back. He was going to show Annie how talented his little wife was.

Jessica had his cock down her throat in minutes. Josh pounded his cock down her throat. Steve watched wide eyed and eventually lowered Annie.

"Get on the bed like that baby." Steve placed his cock at her mouth and began fucking her mouth with his head until Jess grabbed his shaft and pulled it towards her mouth.

"Let her practice on this." Josh flopped his hard cock in the air as he walked to Annie. Leaning down he kissed her lips first, "You're gonna take my cock down that throat right baby?"

Josh didn't wait for a reply before putting his cock in Annie's mouth. As he pushed his cock to the back of her mouth she began to gag and he held it still at the back of her throat while he coaxed her to relax.

Steve was convinced now that Jessica could take his monster down her throat. His excitement for his first deep throat had Jessica gagging and gasping for air as his head pressed at the opening of her throat. Jessica shared his challenge and tried to relax so she could give him what he needed.

Annie tried her best but couldn't control her gag reflex. Her eyes watered a continuous flow and her body convulsed each time Josh's cock began to enter her throat. Her eyes told him she had enough and he withdrew from her mouth.

In appreciation for her efforts, Josh tongued and fingered her pussy while she watched Steve's cock pounding at Jessica's throat. Her gasps and gags were erotic music to the room. Steve leaned forward and kissed Annie as Josh licked and sucked her pussy expertly.

Jessica gagged wildly as Steve thrusted his cock forward pushing his head in to her throat. Panic took to her eyes as she tried to relax herself. Steve stood back up and watched in disbelief as Jessica's mouth was stretched fully and his cock slowly disappeared down her throat. When her lips hit the base of his cock she tapped him on the stomach to make him pull out.

Gasping for air as his huge cock slid from her mouth.

"Holy Fuck Jess!" Steve lifted Jessica up and lowered her soaking wet pussy on his cock. He pushed his spit soaked cock all the way in her causing her to gasp. He bounced her wildly breaking her pussy in for his pleasure. Jessica loved the feeling of his huge cock in her and her hips couldn't stop wiggling as he assaulted her pussy.

Josh lifted Annie up and bounced her on his cock. She loved it, but he wanted to hear her scream. Lifting her ass with one hand he placed his cock at her ass and watched her eyes widen. His pussy soaked cock began to stretch her ass open and she began to squirm.

Steve put Jess on the bed and handed some lube to Josh who quickly covered his cock and squirted some in Annie's tight ass.

"Let me help you with that." Steve took Annie and lowered her on his cock again. "Now take that tight little ass that she won't give me."

Jessica watched as Josh slipped his cock in Annie's tiny ass. She moaned wildly pinned on their two cocks. Steve bounced her gently as their two cocks buried themselves in her until she exploded uncontrollably. The guys continued their assault on her until she collapsed on Steve's shoulder.

"I think she needs a break." Jessica stood up.

"You going to take her place little girl?" Steve smiled at her.

Jessica nodded and the guys placed Annie gently on the bed where her hand caressed her abused pussy and ass.

Steve lifted Jessica up and lowered her back down on his monster. Josh lubed her tight ass before pressing his cock to her tight opening. As Steve bounced her up and down, Josh's cock began its invasion causing her to beg for him to go slow.

Josh pulled her face back to his by her hair and kissed her, "You are our fuck toy now, you volunteered." With that, Josh pushed his cock in her tight ass making her scream out. The pleasure of Steve's big cock with the pain in her ass was an emotional roller coaster as she adjusted to Josh's big cock. The feelings of being so full made her head swoon.

Steve began to speed up and eventually both her holes were being plowed with two big hard cocks. As Josh kissed her he knew she loved every minute of it and began squeezing her breasts. Her lips and tight ass took their toll on him and he exploded expectantly. His hot cum shot deep in to her ass and he screamed out in ecstasy. The feeling of Josh's cock exploding in her triggered a juice squirting orgasm on Steve's hard cock. Steve bounced Jessica until she was exhausted and he lowered her to the ground.

Josh climbed up to the head of the bed with Annie to watch the show.

Steve pulled her face to his hard cock. His hands entangled her hair and began to fuck her mouth wildly as she teetered back and forth on her hands and knees. "Mmm, yes baby. Clean my big cock."

Jessica sucked wildly awaiting a load from his big cock at any moment. Steve pulled his cock from her mouth and spun her around. With her ass in the air, Steve plunged his cock back in her pussy and began to fuck her hard. Climbing on the bed he stood and dropped his weight burying his cock in to her making her scream out with pleasure.

After a few minutes of pounding he removed his cock from her and he positioned it at her ass. Jessica stared at Josh and Annie with wide eyes. Steve pushed his cock at her stretched out and cum filled ass. She squeezed at Josh's hand as Steve pushed his fat head in her ass.

Josh handed the lube to Steve and he re-lubed his big cock, making his black skin glisten. Tilting the bottle he poured lube in to her open ass before giving the lube back. Steve immediately put his big head back on her hole and pushed his head in to her.

Josh moved and put his face under hers pulling her face to his he kissed her and played with her breasts to distract her. "Good girl, taking that big black cock in your ass." He kissed her again.

Steve began fucking the opening, popping his big head in and out of her breaking her open for his pleasure. Each probe was deeper until she was gasping and panting in Josh's mouth. Josh had to see his big cock in her and sat up. Jessica pulled him by his cock and sucked his flaccid cock in to her mouth.

The sight of this big black man breaking his wife's tight little ass open made him stiffen. Steve's cock was plunging deeper now and Jessica couldn't even focus on sucking Josh's cock. Steve had a wild lust in his eyes as he fucked his first ass. Annie felt for Jessica and decided to help finish Steve off.

Standing beside Steve, Annie kissed her husband as she massaged his big balls. She knew he would fuck her senseless if she didn't help. Steve's endurance was legendary when he was on a mission. As she squeezed his balls and kissed him, she panted in his mouth to fill her with cum.

Josh grabbed Jessica's head, "Suck my cock baby. Suck it while he fucks that little asshole."

Jessica sucked his cock in her mouth. Steve knew he couldn't keep fucking her. It was evident she was on the edge of passing out as he pounded her senseless. His wife's hot mouth and begging made his cock stiffen. Jessica spit the cock from her mouth and called out as Steve impaled his length in her.

Jessica could feel every pulse of his cock as it unloaded its treasure in her. She collapsed in exhaustion on the bed. Steve flopped down beside her and pulled her in to a spoon position. Annie and Josh sat in the big chair kissing. Josh looked up to see they were both fast asleep on the bed and pointed for Annie to see.

Annie pulled the covers over them and motioned for Josh to follow her. "Let's go crash at in your room."

Lying in bed they kissed and she snuggled close to him as they went to sleep.

The remainder of their week became a blur. Some days Josh and Jessica spent together, others with their lovers. One thing was consistent and that was the wild sexual adventures they had with Steve and Annie every night. As with all good things, they traded contact information and discussed the idea of planning a vacation together soon.