The Young Virgin Witch

Story Info
This story is about a young girl who travels to Delhi.
1.4k words
2.59
19k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmjay
vmjay
2 Followers

No, she is not actually a witch but her look her sexual appearance creates Magic on mind. Hi Friends VMJAY with a new story about a Young Girl.

Name: Roma (Fake Name)
Stat: 32-26-34
Age: 22
Colour: Fair
Body: Lustrous Curves
Sexual Status: Still Virgin but had 69 with her Bf

So let come on story, she is bold but with ethics and attitude to carry her life without help of any one, she is independent but above all she is sexually charged.

Sex flows from top to bottom in her body. Her curved body, big ass made me crazy.

We met online then we had normal chat but later on we start sharing our life then we start having sex chat. She is nice girl so I always keep my sex chat in good manner. We never shared our any exposed pic online.

She always said first meet me then you can think any other thing with me.

Days, Week passed we became good friend actually sex chat friends but we do shared our life with each other. She told he she loved her BF but most of time he ignores her because of family & Cast thing, we usually talk about what we do when we meet, we created our fantasies. She said she is coming to Delhi to attend a family function, so I made arrangement for our first date.

So one day finally we met first time, I went to a pre decided place to pick her, I saw her she was wearing black single piece dress her glossy red lipstick, black shiny hair adding charm to her face. Her curved body her 32DD size breast creating a black magic on me. Her dress was revealing her cleavage.

Me: U r looking Gorgeous

She: only Gorgeous?

Me: No, actually Hot & Sexy

I already booked a hotel in Delhi; her demand was she wants to drink for first time so I bought 1 bottle of red wine and half Teachers 50.

We had some talk but feeling uneasy because I had erection after seeing her, her body aroma is making me crazy. I was like, tear her dress and fuck her. But still I was not Shure she will allow me to take her virginity or not. By 10 am we reached to hotel room, I locked the door and escort her to bed. She was feeling shy and little uneasy but I make her feel comfortable.

I was staring at her lips her shiny lips want to suck them, she said what are you looking at I said your lips are so lustrous, she laughed and plant a kiss on my lips but turned into soft smooch, then I felt Cherry Flavour lipstick which I love most.

Then we lean on bed I opened bottle of wine and gave that to her, after 2 glass wine start showing its effect. She put her head on my chest and start sex talking. She said not I am with you my whole body is shivering in pleasure; I saw your bulge I want to suck that. She starts pushing my cock over my jeans.

I start pressing her breast; her round shape breast is soft and smooth. She is not wearing any bra because I can feel her small erected nipple over her black dress; she asked for whiskey, I made a cocktail of wine & whiskey for her. Then she turned on television and tuned in to a music channel, she start dancing on bed. I tried to get up but she pushed me and shaking her ass over my face.

There was a big zipper in back side of her dress I tried to open that zipper but she stopped me and asked me to open zipper from my mouth I did the same and removed her dress. Her light brown nipples were erected and shining, now she was in only black knotted panty.

She again pushed me on bed and said now you are my slave obey my command. She ordered me to remove all my cloths with I was eager to remove, I did the same my cock was hard and ready to fuck. Then she pulled a belt from her purse and tides my hand she sits on my mouth and asked me to pull her panty from my mouth. It was not easy but I was trying to open the knot. Then suddenly she slapped on my balls because I failed to open knot in first attempt, I was in pain but feeling pleasure too I was not able to open knot in second attempt then she took my balls in her hand and squeezed them, OMG that pain but finally I open knot of her panty and removed it.

I forgot my pain after seeing her pussy, puffed tight bald pink pussy on my face near my watery mouth, I could smell the smell of pee. She starts rubbing her pussy on my nose, the aroma of her pussy making me crazy. Then she sat on my mouth and ask me to lick her pussy she was crying in pleasure, creating sound of aaaahhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhh lick it lick it eat this.

My tongue was exploring her pussy because she was virgin I wasn't able to go deep but I want to taste her virgin blood so I tried hard I spread her pussy and put my tongue in her pussy and finally able to broke her hymn with my tongue she cried loud "ooooooaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mummma" because of hymn break. Blood flowing out from her pussy and I licked it. Then she start fingering her pussy on my face finally she had her creamy orgasm and spread all that over my face and then leaned over me.

I tried to free my hand from belt she helped me in that after freeing my hand I slapped 5-6 time on her bubbly ass, her ass cheeks became red then I gave one slap on her pussy she yelled "you bastard" and pulled my hair forcefully.

We both were high because of whiskey and wine, then we came in 69 positions. She was on top, she starts sucking my cock, she was licking it like lollypop I was licking and eating her pussy. Was wasn't able to hold my Sperm and after her few stroke I all my load on her face but still licking her pussy later she also unload her cream I licked that and clean her pussy. I licked her ass hole; whenever I touch her ass hole from my tongue she felt shock.

Then we changed our position now she is under me, I asked her to grease my cock, she said please go slow. Then she took my cock in her mouth and wrapped her saliva on my cock. Her pussy was already wet then I start inserting my cock in her pussy, her hymn was already broken but her pussy is still virgin then I start pushing my cock she closed her eyes she was feeling pain but not stopping me. After 5-6 strokes my cock was inside her pussy now I start stroking she was moaning louder and louder. I laid on her and stroking slowly now she is moving her lower body in rhythm, we were breathing heavily we drenched in sweat but still we were enjoying that fuck. Her tight vagina is choking my cock I can feel her tight vagina. After some time I was about to cum then I pulled out my cock from her pussy and inserted in her mouth, and release load.

We have 2 more session of same then we took a little nap nude. After waking up I saw her pussy was swollen and red like cherry but shining. She woke up too and we had a deep smooch we were ready again. She went down to suck my cock I slapped her face with my cock 3-4 time then she start sucking my cock again.

I leaned her on bed and came on her top I start pressing her breast licking her nipple I gave 2-3 bites on her nipple I was licking them like a kid then I placed my cock between her breast she pressed her breast and I was moving back and front. When I was stroking she pulled out her tongue and licked my cock.

Then I start licking her body her navel area licked her wet pussy and we have 2 more fuck session till evening. After that we took bath altogether we had one fuck session there then I dropped her at home. She wasn't able to walk properly but she was happy.

Hope you guys like this story.

vmjay
vmjay
2 Followers