The Young Voyeur Ch. 03

Story Info
She continues enjoying sexy young neighbor.
1.6k words
4.51
59.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read Chapters 1 and 2, I suggest that you do that before proceeding with this continuing story.

*

David was taking his time coming into the house. He was apparently giving Brad and I time to recover and get dressed before he came in.

"What was going through his mind?" I wondered.

I quickly got into my bikini and went out to the pool. When he finally came out, I asked him how his golf game went this morning. He muttered something about it not being great but relaxing. Of course he didn't realize that I had seen him watching Brad fucking me and his masturbating. I still wondered what his plan was.

"Brad did a good job this morning," he said. "Are you going to have him back again next week?"

"I was thinking about it. What do you think? Is it worth $20?" I asked.

"Most definitely," he replied. "I really enjoyed this morning."

"Hmm. He enjoys seeing me get fucked by this young stallion." I thought. My mind began to plot a scenario for next week. I wouldn't tell Brad what had transpired this morning.

When we went to bed that night, David was more than a little aroused. He leaned over me and gave me a long passionate kiss while his hands roamed over my body. His cock was extremely hard when he mounted me and he fucked me wildly for about 30 minutes before he came. He was the best that he had been in our 20 years of marriage. Obviously, the scene that he had witnessed this morning had aroused his sexuality and his masturbation had taken the edge off so that he could last longer.

"This is a win win situation," I thought. I have my young stud to fuck me in the afternoon and get great sex from my husband.

On Wednesday afternoon I was sunning by the pool. Brad came over to the gate and called out to me, "Hi, Mrs. Collins, May I come in?"

"Sure, Brad, you're welcome anytime, but David will be home shortly so we have to be good."

"Damn, I want you so bad I could burst!" he said, sadly.

He came inside the fence and over to me.

"I want you, too, Brad." I was already getting wet at the thought of his big cock in my mouth and inside me. "Can you come over late tonight, say about 11? David will be asleep by then and I can sneak out here for a skinny dip with you."

"Hell, yes!" he said excitedly. "Are you sure he won't wake up?"

"No, when he goes to sleep he sleeps like a rock." I smiled.

He agreed to come over at the appointed hour and leaned down to give me a warm wet kiss.

That night after we had gone to bed and David was snoring, I got up and looked out the window. Brad was already waiting by the pool, looking anxiously toward the house. I put my robe over my nude body. When I went into the bathroom to put on some make up and a touch of perfume in strategic places, I made more noise than was necessary to arouse David. I could see him stirring as I came out and I "accidentally" bumped the dresser before going out. I knew that he would be suspicious.

I went out to the pool and without saying anything to Brad, I dived into the pool. He immediately stripped his shorts off and dived in after me. I tried to swim away from him but he was too fast and quickly caught me. When I tried to stand up my head went under the water. Brad was tall enough to stand up without going under. He grabbed me under my arms and pulled me up to him, holding me close. I could feel his hard cock against me. My nipples were pressed against his chest. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, our tongues circling one another. We kissed hungrily as it we hadn't seen one another in months instead of days.

Holding me against him he carried me to the side of the pool and lifted me easily to sit on the side. I spread my legs to give him access to my womanhood. He carefully explored it with his fingers, spreading my labia and examining it under the soft light of the moon.

I looked toward the house and could see David's silhouette in the window and knew that he was looking forward to a show. I was anxious to give him the show of his life.

I pulled Brad's face into my pussy. His tongue slid into my tunnel and began licking in and out. I threw my head back and moan with the sudden rush of heat that went through me. He sucked and licked hungrily as my hand guided his head in and out at my pleasure. My thighs alternately gripped and released his head as he skillfully worked on my hot pussy. The intensity was building and when he sucked my clit between his lips, I exploded with my first orgasm. He licked hungrily at my juices that squirted into his mouth. When I looked toward the window, David's shadow was moving, revealing his stroking. I knew that he was enjoying seeing his wife getting pleasured by this young stud.

After I regained my composure, I got up and walked over to the chaise lounge and pulled the cushion onto the concrete by the pool. Brad easily pulled himself from the pool and walked over to me. I laid him down on the cushion and straddled his face. I took his hard cock in my hands and began licking around the head as if it was an ice cream cone.

I felt his tongue licking and flicking my clit as I took his glans into my mouth. My moans must have caused vibrations on his cock causing him to moan with me. He raised his hips urging me to take him deeper into my throat. The sensations inside me from his expert licking and sucking made me forget about David in the window. I worked harder on this massive cock in my hands and mouth. I stroked his shaft faster as I sucked hard. My hips were writhing as I felt my second orgasm rising within me.

My hands went to his balls and I played with them, squeezing and releasing them as his cock moved in and out of my lips. I could feel them tighten as he moaned loudly and shot his load into my throat causing another orgasm to shake my body. I swallowed as much of his cum that I could handle letting the rest run down his huge shaft. I milked his cock into my mouth as his cock throbbed and continued to ooze with his delicious cum.

After he had recovered from his orgasm, Brad pushed me off of him and got up, turning me over onto my tummy on the cushion. He kneeled behind me and pulled my hips up so that I was on my knees. Slowly, he pushed his still hard cock between my legs and rubbed it back and forth between the lips of my still wet pussy.

His cock soon found the entrance to my love tunnel and he pushed it deep inside me with one hard thrust. I moaned with both pleasure and pain as it stretched me to its limit. I almost passed out as he withdrew and thrust again. Each thrust lifted my knees off of the cushion and rocked me forward. I had never been fucked with such fury. I knew that my 3rd orgasm was not far away.

My young lover continued to ravage my cunt as my orgasm hit me, clenching his cock with my spasms. I could feel his cock swelling again before it exploded deep inside of my belly with hot cum. My orgasm was coming in wave after wave.

Brad collapsed on my back and pushed me flat on my tummy. He kissed and nibbled on the back of my neck as we came down from our peak.

Suddenly the light from the back door came on. Brad leaped to his feet, grabbed his shorts and ran out of the gate towards his house.

I got up slowly, put my robe over my shoulders and walked to the door.

As I went into the door, David grabbed me and pushed me to the bedroom where he threw me down on the bed.

"I saw what you were doing out there, you slut!" he shouted. "Now, you're going to get the licking that you deserve!"

I cowered in fear. I didn't know what kind of pain he intended to inflict.

Suddenly, he opened my legs and dived between them, licking my pussy and sucking my juices mixed with Brad's cum. He ate me hungrily with a passion that I had not seen in him before.

When the fear subsided, I began to enjoy the feeling of my husband's tongue on me. I grabbed his head and pressed it into me, urging him to lick harder and faster.

Before I could cum, he rose up and fell on top of me impaling me with his hard cock. He fucked me hard and fast until he spent his seed inside of me.

"I have never been so turned on in my life!" he panted.. "Is he still coming Saturday?"

"I don't know. You scared hell out of him tonight," I answered.

"Tell him that I didn't see anything," he replied. "I love seeing you getting screwed by him. I wonder if he has a friend. Would you like that?"

"Hmm, I hadn't thought about it, but it might be fun. I will see how he feels about it."

I went to sleep that night wondering about the possibilities that this presented. I felt myself getting wet just thinking about it.

What do you think??