The Youth Pastor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked her length again, a little more urgently this time, and she tried unsuccessfully to grind her pussy against my face. I slowly inserted my tongue into her hole, probing as far as I could and wiggling around inside of her. I felt her hand on the back of my head, gently pushing me into her. In the theater of my mind, I recalled years of porn, and using what I had seen there as a guide, I began to lick in earnest, exploring every inch of her pussy, allowing her to grind against my face. I could hear her breathing get more and more shallow as I felt her excitement building and, guessing that she was close to orgasm, I finally took her clit in my mouth, using my lips, tongue, and even teeth to stimulate the sensitive button as she bucked against my face, her hand holding my head against her sex.

Her climax came suddenly, mildly surprising both of us. In an instant, she went from grinding wildly against my face to completely stiff, every muscle in her body tensing up as her orgasm overtook her. I continued kissing her pussy and the surrounding area as she came down from the mountaintop, cleaning up her juices. I looked up at her face, a look of supreme satisfaction radiating from it, her hair falling wildly in a kind of halo around her head. Her skin had a light sheen of sweat on it, her ministrations on my tongue having taken their toll. I began to kiss my way up her body, pausing once again to give some special attention to her belly button and each nipple before leaning all the way over her and meeting her lips with mine.

She smiled, still catching her breath from her orgasm, and suddenly became aware that my cock was fully erect again and was now rubbing gently against her pussy. I stood up and took my member in my hand and began slowly rubbing the tip of it up and down her glistening slit. I was grateful for my previous orgasm, because I knew that simple act would have caused me to explode just a half hour ago. The smile remained on her face, encouraging me as I allowed my head to gently push between her engorged lips, which spread wide to accept me, and she sat up on her elbows to watch the intrusion.

While her lips accepted me easily, her pussy muscles were significantly tighter. As I began to push the purple head of my cock into her, I leaned into her, slowly pushing the walls of her hole farther apart than they had ever been. I could feel her juices dripping out of her below my cock, and I knew that they were running over her asshole and onto my desk. I paused upon reaching her barrier, the thin membrane representing the last vestige of her virginity.

I looked up from her pussy, making eye contact with her, a question in my eyes. She bit her lip and nodded, her huge brown eyes showing the trust she was placing in me.

I leaned into her, breaking through the thin film and taking both her virginity and mine simultaneously. She threw her head back, eyes closed, with a look of discomfort on or face.

I held still, waiting for her cue to keep going, watching her face as the pain subsided and was replaced with a relaxed look as she got used to the feeling of me inside her.

She opened her eyes, looked back at me, and smiled again. Slowly, I pushed myself forward, stretching her out, until I was all the way inside of her, feeling my balls against her ass below.

As I slowly pulled out of her, I was shocked at how cold my cock felt, having become accustomed to her warmth. I allowed all but the head of my penis to exit her tunnel before pushing back into her, still trying to be gentle. After burying myself in her pussy a second time, I removed and reinserted myself, a little more force behind the thrust this time than before. She softly moaned.

I put my hands on her hips, steadying myself as I began fucking my former student. We began to develop a rhythm, each thrust into her dripping pussy quicker and more powerful than the last. As our pace increased, the only sounds were skin slapping skin, my light grunts as a pounded her soft flesh, and the occasional whimper emitting from Megan's lips. She lay back on the desk, no longer worried about watching the action. She lifted her feet off of the chairs that she had been resting them on behind me and wrapped her legs around my ass, giving me a little better angle as I drove into her.

Megan moved her right hand to her chest and rubbing her own nipples as her left slipped down to her clit, furiously rubbing the nub as I fucked her tight, hot pussy. I reached up and took her face in my hand, my thumb on her lips. She kissed my thumb, then opened her lips and began sucking it, fellating it as I plowed her pussy harder and harder. Silently, I prayed that she would cum before I did, as neither of us had any protection, and not knowing if I would be able pull out and leave her hanging.

Luckily for both of us, I could sense her orgasm building as her pussy tightened down on my cock. A scream caught in her throat as her second climax of the afternoon hit her naked body and she stiffened as before, my cock trapped inside her as her muscular legs wrapped around me, holding me tight. I desperately tried to hold my own explosion back, our lack of preparation staring me in the face.

I managed to remove myself from the grip her legs had on me, and as she lay back on the desk, I began stroking my penis, now covered in her juices. It only took a few strokes before I reached my second orgasm of the day, shooting 6 or 7 streams of hot cum onto her breasts and stomach. A few smaller pumps worth landed on the inside of her thighs, and she used her finger to retrieve the last few drops of the warm liquid from my cock, which she then sucked off of her finger.

She paused and took in the situation, then smirked and jokingly admonished me. "Look at the mess you've made."

Remembering my salty taste on her lips from earlier, I made a quick decision. "Guess I better clean up after myself, huh?" I responded before leaning down and licking my own cum off of her naked body, once again causing goose bumps to ripple up and down her body.

I took her hands and pulled her up to a sitting position, kissing her deeply. Her legs were still wrapped loosely around me as she sat on the edge of my desk, both of us basking in a post orgasmic glow.

She buried her face in the crook of my neck and almost immediately pulled her face back, making a funny face at me.

"You know I can't go home smelling like this."

I realized that we both had a layer of sweat on our skin, which combined with our sex to create quite a formidable scent in the office.

I smiled and winked at her. "There's a shower in the other building," I suggested, a shit-eating grin plastered on my face. She grinned wide, pushing me away playfully, and hopped down off the desk. "What are we waiting for?" she replied as she reached for the pile of clothes on the floor.

We dressed at lightning speed and quickly made our way across the parking lot from the office building to the main building.

As I turned off the alarm, she went ahead of me, heading for the children's area where the shower was. I followed behind her, and when I got to the bathroom, she was already bent over the tub, adjusting the knobs with one hand, the other under the water stream. I stopped and admired her ass once again before she stood up, turned to face me, and kissed me, our tongues lingering on each other.

We undressed quickly and I stepped back, holding my hand out in a "ladies first" gesture. She curtsied, holding an invisible skirt out as she did so, and stepped into the shower. I followed quickly behind her.

I stood in the dry end of the shower and watched as she turned to face me and leaned back into the hot water, eyes closed, her perfect naked body exposed to my lustful eyes as the water cascaded through her hair, over her face, and down across her skin. The image caused my cock to harden once again, much to my own surprise.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She let her gaze drift down, and took in the image of my surprisingly hard cock. Raising her hand to eye level, she crooked her finger in a "come here" gesture, to which I immediately complied. I joined her under the stream of hot water, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her deeply, water dripping down over both of us.

Wasting no time, I turned us 90 degrees and pushed her back up against the cold tile of the shower wall. My left hand slipped down to the back of her upper thigh, pulling her leg up. She wrapped it around me, pulling me closer, which created just the right angle for me to enter her warm hole yet again.

Once I was buried in her, I lifted her up by her ass, and she wrapped both of her legs around me as I began stroking in and out of her. I used the wall to help hold her up as she looked at me, pleasantly surprised at the speed and aggressiveness with which I'd initiated this latest coupling. As hot as this unusual position was, though, I couldn't last too long like this. Thankfully, she sensed it, and put her legs down. This movement unfortunately caused my cock to slip out of her wet pussy, but I wasn't about to let that state linger.

Megan looked at me, waiting for some direction. Quickly, I spun her around, she put her hands onto the shower wall, and I swiftly entered her from behind. As we got into a comfortable rhythm, I reached my hands around her, taking a small breast in each hand, playing with her nipples and enjoying their feel against my palms. Meanwhile, she slid one hand down to her crotch and began to touch her clit, rubbing her fingers in a circular pattern, which caused her to moan into the tile wall.

After a few minutes of hard, fast fucking, I slowed down the pace a bit. I dropped my right hand down to her lower back and began rubbing my thumb up and down her ass crack, beginning where my cock was entering her pussy and continuing up to where her crack evened out to her lower back. Slowly, I rubbed up and down as she rocked back and forth on my cock.

After a few minutes of this, I paused the motion of my hand with my thumb at her rosebud and applied a bit of gentle pressure on the puckered hole. She stopped her motion on my cock and looked back at me.

"How's that feel?" I asked. Her eyes gave me all the answer I needed. I could see the trust in her eyes. She knew I had her best interest in mind, and she would let me do what I thought would give her the most pleasure.

My cock still buried to the hilt in her pussy, I pushed harder with my thumb against her asshole. I soon broke her seal and slid in up to the first knuckle, the shower water acting as a natural lubricant. She gasped as I penetrated her, and I paused. After she'd caught her breath again, I slid my thumb in all the way, gently wiggling inside of her and rubbing against the inner walls of her asshole.

Leaving my thumb lodged in her ass, I slowly began fucking her pussy again. After a few minutes of letting her get used to the intrusion in her ass, I slowly withdrew myself from both of her holes.

Placing the tip of my cock against Megan's asshole, I pushed against her. The head of my cock slipped into her, spreading her wider than she'd ever imagined being spread. I couldn't believe that anything could be tighter than her pussy had been, but this was something else. The pressure on my cock was almost painful, but I knew that once we got passed the initial discomfort, we'd both be in heaven.

I pushed into her at an excruciatingly slow pace, pausing intermittently to let her get used to the intrusion in her most forbidden space. Finally, after a few minutes of gentle pressure, I was all the way inside her ass.

As she expanded to accommodate my girth, Megan looked back at me with a look of amazement on her face. "I never imagined this was even possible, let alone that it would feel so good!" she gasped. Taking that as a signal to continue, I slid out, then back in slowly. Then out, and back in. As I began to fuck her ass, her hand resumed its work on her clit. My hands found her breasts again, and I began to play with her nipples in earnest as I fucked her ass enthusiastically.

Minutes passed, and the tightness of her ass began to take its toll. Despite having already cum twice in the past hour, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

I stroked her harder and harder, faster and faster, quickly nearing an explosion like I'd never felt before. I soon lost control of myself, fucking Megan's ass with abandon, till I blew my load inside of her. As she felt my warm seed fill her up, Megan also came to her third orgasm of the day. Shuddering on my cock, she cried out, biting her lip in an attempt to keep the noise level down, despite the fact that we were the only two in the church building. I put my hands on her hips, supporting her as her knees buckled beneath her.

My cock slipped out of her asshole and I turned her to face me. Holding her tight against my chest, I leaned forward and kissed the top of her wet head. She looked up and gazed into my eyes, so I leaned down, gently kissing the end of her nose. She smiled once again and reached up for one last kiss.

"I guess we better clean up," she stated, verbalizing the obvious as my cum ran out of her ass hole and down her leg.

As we finished our shower and got dressed, I couldn't help but think that our out-of-state youth group trip the next week had just gotten a lot more interesting.

12