The Zamoran Bride Ch. 06

Story Info
The Carnal Feast of Sibyl the Cimmerian.
1.9k words
4.25
17.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sibyl returned as promised; some hours after she left Ilyana to recuperate from her latest ravishment. The Cimmerian found the Zamoran bride, unsurprisingly, in the midst of masturbating her mound. With her slit splayed seductively before the barbarian – Sybil naturally inserted the big toe of her left foot into Ilyana's sopping orifice. She flexed the inserted digit to play with Ilyana's vagina: pleased to see the sudden look of shock on Ilyana when the Zamoran realized the unexpected introduction of the Cimmerian's extremity.

She then pulled the lubricated toe out of Ilyana's passage and started stroking the younger girl's clitoral hood. Brushing the flesh covering the Zamoran's pearl, Sibyl rubbed harder when Ilyana's nub refused to emerge, forcing the Cimmerian to directly stimulate the jewel by sticking her digit under the fold and pressing her big toe on the Zamoran's glans. As she added more weight, Sibyl heard the pleasant cries of her Zamoran lover.

Ilyana yelled in pain – unused to the abuse visited by her husband's Cimmerian companion. She knew little of her tormentor other than the savage nature of her lust. Whether the northern barbarian woman proved worse than her husband – only the gods knew – but Ilyana ventured she loathed to learn the answer as Sibyl's toe jabbed into her privates.

The nail of that digit drew blood as Ilyana orgasmed from the ordeal. Withdrawing the bloodied toe, Sibyl ground her foot on Ilyana's hirsute loins. Momentarily stopping her torture of the Zamoran's pussy, the she-devil ran her heel along the furry surface of Ilyana's vulva. Aroused by the bride's brunette down of pubic hair; the underside of Sibyl's foot sweated as she massaged the eighteen-year-old girl's pudenda.

Perspiration from Sibyl's sole warmed Ilyana's groin as she moved her hips in time with the Cimmerian's massaging foot. Rocking her cunt to climax; Ilyana noticed that the Cimmerian masturbated her forested vagina with equal ardor: their mutually occurring orgasms deafened the tent as they shouted in ecstasy.

Lightly kicking the Zamoran with her soiled foot, Sibyl said disapprovingly to Ilyana:

-Slut! You couldn't wait for me to come back!

Winching from the hit to her loins, Ilyana coiled into a fetal position as she rubbed her tender twat. With her right big toe, Sibyl threatened to sodomize the Zamoran when her partner turned away from her visage. As she pressed the digit onto the rim of Ilyana's anus, the nineteen-year-old giantess pushed a little deeper into her lover's rectum while asking:

-Do you want me to fuck your ass with my foot, bitch?

Catching the Cimmerian unprepared for her response, Ilyana boldly spread the cheeks of her buttocks apart and pressed her rear into Sibyl's big toe. Quick to recover her composure, Sibyl happily penetrated the Zamoran's orifice with her digit; exploring the smaller woman's bowels with her toe. Grabbing a tent pole for support, the barbarian deepened her penetration of the Zamoran's derriere as she ordered Ilyana to:

-Touch yourself, whore!

Eagerly, Ilyana brought her free hand onto her bosom and began fondling her mammaries. The other hand still masturbated her increasingly drenched vagina as she fingered the hole with several of her fingers. Meanwhile, Sibyl opened her legs slightly to massage her clitoris and pinched the swollen nub as she forced Ilyana to speak – by jabbing her big toe farther inside her rectal cavity:

-Tell me how much you love being fucked in the ass, cunt!

The sweat in her palms grew wetter as she gasped her reply:

-Yes....

Upset by the brevity in her response, Sibyl drove her digit past the joint, so that Ilyana felt the hairs of the Cimmerian's big toe graze her anus as the savage's other toe started to jam into her vagina. Her foothold secure, Sibyl stomped on the side of the Zamoran's labia closest to the earth as she waited for a more proper response to her query:

-I think I deserve a better answer, asshole!

In a significantly longer hail, Ilyana yelled:

-Yes! I love being fucked by your foot!

Grabbing a chunk of the Zamoran's dark pubic hair, since she only found Ilyana's reply barely satisfactory, Sibyl pulled on the bride's fur as she stroked her climaxing cunt:

-Do you like it when some naked barbarian pulls on your pubes with her foot?

Seeking the right answer, Ilyana masturbated herself to orgasm; letting her paroxysms overcome her before she replied in between heavy gasps for breath:

- Yes... see how I came... from your foot... Sibyl!

To verify Ilyana's claim, the Cimmerian withdrew her toes from the Zamoran's cunt. Indeed, the bride panting at her feet lubricated her left foot with her cum. The barbarian's toes glistened in the light that managed to penetrate the pavilion and she wiggled them to feel the other woman's juices coat her soiled digits.

Using the same limb to nudge the Zamoran's buttocks – Sibyl spoke to Ilyana as the younger girl turned her face upwards to look at Cimmerian:

-Turn around and lick my foot, bitch!

Crawling around until she faced Sibyl, Ilyana sniffed the savage's toes. The odor of her loins battled the sweaty aroma of the barbarian's foot. (Fortunately, the Cimmerian possessed the decency to walk outside with a pair of sandals, and thus saved Ilyana the indignity of swallowing dirt into her orifice.)

Seeing anger build on Sibyl countenance – for her hesitation – Ilyana opened her mouth and sucked on the barbarian's big toe. Tasting her juices along with the Cimmerian's perspiration, the Zamoran bathed her giantess lover's digit with saliva and hoped that Sibyl detected not the slightest amount of distaste on her face. Although she performed this service on her mother many times; Tatiana usually washed her foot – customarily with rosewater - before letting Ilyana lick her toes.

On the other hand, the Cimmerian's foot tasted of travel and toil: alien tastes to the pampered Zamoran. As the unfamiliar flavor of her spend (and the savage's sweat) permeated the entirety of her orifice, Sibyl shoved more of her foot into Ilyana's mouth. The Zamoran struggled to widen her opening – swallowing the balls of the barbarian's foot and manipulating her lingua to lap up the perspiration from the she-devil's sole.

As Sibyl savored the adulation of her foot by her husband's new bride, she worked her fingers to fondle her clitoris. Pinching her pearl when a paroxysm seized her frame, she thrust her foot deeper – so that the Zamoran licked the arches of her foot. Once her orgasm subsided, Sibyl pulled out her left foot and offered her other foot to the Zamoran:

-I hope you like the taste of your ass, trull!

Reaching her tongue out to touch the ogress's big toe, Ilyana savored the taste of her innards as her nose inhaled the musky scent of her posterior blending with the Cimmerian's foot. The mélange certainly tasted different from the flavors she relished on the barbarian's left foot. Before Sibyl tired of her reluctance, she consumed the toe: sucking the digit and licking it clean of her foul aroma.

Dropping her jaw to accept the rest of the savage's toes, Ilyana also suckled Sibyl's unsoiled digits and gradually enjoyed nursing each individual toe and cleansing them of the Cimmerian's sweat. Withdrawing her toes from the Zamoran, Sibyl placed her heel upon the bride's nose – favoring Ilyana with the opportunity to smell her sole. As Ilyana licked the balls and arches of her foot, the giantess asked her petite partner:

-What do you think of my feet, you Zamoran cow?

Without pause, to make sure she never questioned her answer, the Zamoran said:

-They are truly lovely, Sibyl....

Patting the wretched creature with her recently cleaned foot, Sibyl then spread her legs and urged the Ilyana to:

-Crawl between my legs and eat my pussy, you miserable wench....

Obediently, the Zamoran followed Sibyl's commands and parted her labia. Licking her glans clitoris with her mouth, Ilyana then sucked, nibbled and stimulated the Cimmerian's nub in a variety of ways. As she neared the peak of her climax, she spurred Ilyana's cunnilingus on by telling her to:

-Bite me, bitch!

Immediately after her teeth put pressure on the barbarian's pearl, Ilyana felt Sibyl's juices spraying her chin and throat. The liquid ran down her bosom and onto her stomach – marking her as the Cimmerian's property. Absorbed by the Zamoran's pubic hair, drops of ejaculate then dribbled down her mound and impregnated the Iranistani rug they made love on with the Cimmerian's essence.

Turning around, Sibyl pulled her butt cheeks apart, exposing her anus to the Zamoran's tongue. Pressing her posterior when the bride failed to lick her rectum – Sibyl positioned her derriere on Ilyana's lips and exclaimed (while masturbating her erect clitoris):

-Lick my ass too, cunt!

Preoccupied by the sweet scent of her partner's bottom – Ilyana forgot about the Cimmerian – completely devoting her attention to her well lubricated vulva. Sibyl's command, though, pregnant with unrealized violence; returned the erstwhile maiden's attention to the hole presented before her mouth. She licked the hirsute rim of the Cimmerian's orifice and tasted the sweat collected on the red headed giantess's rear.

Her lingual exploration went deeper as her tongue penetrated the Cimmerian's anal cavity. Savoring the raw flavor of the barbarian's rectum almost caused the Zamoran bride to vomit, but she fought the instinct to regurgitate and flicked her tongue to arouse the savage's backside.

Hearing the Cimmerian nearing orgasm, Ilyana fingered her northern lover's vagina while the redhead pleasured hardened nub of her loins. The pair of digits inside her passage went numb as Sibyl savagely squeezed them with extraordinary strength. Even her tongue felt considerably agony as the older woman's anus applied equal amounts of brutal force on her lingua.

Spent by the Zamoran's cunnilingus and anilingus, the Cimmerian slumped to the floor covered by the Iranistani carpet moistened by their ejaculate. Directing Ilyana to one of her armpits, she pushed the wife's face into her hairy cavity and explained:

-You also need to clean my sweaty pits....

The aroma of the barbarian's underarm overpowered Ilyana's olfactory. Breathing became nigh unbearable and she almost fainted from inhaling the Cimmerian's strong odor. Thankfully, the fingers of right hand masturbated her back to consciousness, and she returned her focus on the seemingly dirtiest portion of Sibyl's anatomy.

Licking the salty sweat from her axillary hairs, Ilyana tasted a host of unknown flavors that returned the puking sensation to her stomach. She also suppressed the impulse to withdraw her face and maintain her cleansing of the Cimmerian's armpit. With her countenance fixed firmly on Sibyl's axilla by the boreal woman's unyielding grip on the back of her head – Ilyana hoped to grow more tolerant of the Cimmerian's scent as she lapped the remaining perspiration from Sibyl's underarm.

Transferring to her other cavity, Sibyl ordered Ilyana to fulfill the other half of her request. Grateful for her dulling senses, the Zamoran finished her task and hated the idea of regularly grooming her companion in such a fashion. However, hunger banished such thoughts as Sibyl dragged her face away from her axilla and onto one of her tits.

Now more aware of the Zamoran's habits, the Cimmerian refrained from massaging her vulva while nursing the bride. She fingered Ilyana's sex in between breastfeedings – offering the Zamoran prunes before placing the bride on her other teat. Once Ilyana expressed her fill of the Cimmerian's milk; the tribades exchanged kisses as they rubbed against each other's genitals. Upon the arrival of their coinciding paroxysms, Sibyl to once again rose to part with her lover, but she promised that she and Adi shall return this evening in order:

- For all of us to make love as one family....