Theater

Story Info
Lovers turn a night out into a sexy adventure.
1.8k words
4.05
21.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You about ready, babe?" came Jake's voice from the other room.

"Two seconds," Jani replied from the bathroom where she was putting the final touches on her makeup. Jani never wore much on her face, despising the cakey made-up look she saw on so many girls, but tonight she indulged in a bit of mascara to emphasize her big green eyes and a dab of shiny fruit flavored gloss that made her lips look fuller somehow.

She ran her fingers through her thick wavy hair and allowed a mass of it to fall just over one eye. Then she unbuttoned the top button of her already low-cut dress and adjusted it so a bit of her unfettered cleavage showed. Definitely a good decision to go braless. She hated bras anyway, and she wanted as little as possible between Jake's wandering hands and her skin later, should the opportunity arise for a make out session at the theater. After a moment, Jani slid her conservative white cotton panties down from under her flowing mid-thigh length dress and stepped out of them. She flushed as she imagined what Jake's reaction would be when caressing her bottom during an intimate kiss later, he discovered that she wore nothing underneath. Christ, she was already growing warm and moist down there. "Easy girl," she told herself. "You'll spoil the surprise if you smell like sex before he even touches you."

Jani flipped the light switch and sauntered into the bedroom where Jake was engrossed in the hockey highlights of some sports channel. She stepped up to the end of the bed, blocking his view of the TV. Jake grinned and looked up at her, letting out a low wolf-whistle. Then he stood up, walked over and rested his hands on her shoulders while he bent down to give her a light kiss.

"Mmm, you taste like strawberries," he said and moved in closer for a deeper kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and relished in the ruination of her carefully applied lip-gloss as she returned his kiss with fervor. "Yummy," he murmured as he reluctantly pulled away from her mouth, deposited a peck on her forehead and snuck a peek down the top of her dress.

"Let's got out of here while we still can," Jani joked and pulled him toward the door. She giggled at the mischievous look in his cerulean eyes, which suggested he'd rather stay home, and tugged hard on his hand. "Come on, baby," she insisted. He sighed and led her out the door.

The parking lot at the theater was relatively empty. Jani was glad. She hated crowds. She clung to Jake's hand as they walked toward the ticket counter. "Two, please," she heard him say. She didn't even remember what was showing that night. A movie had just been a good excuse to get out and away with her lover. They could be playing back-to-back Fantasy Island reruns and she'd be content just to be near him. The time they spent together was so little that she cherished each and every moment.

After purchasing a large popcorn and soda to share, the couple made their way into the small theater. It was dark and movie previews were just finishing as they took seats in the back row. A quick scan of the room revealed that only two other seats were filled, down at the front near the screen. Jani and Jake had the place almost all to themselves. She felt her eyes twinkle as a plan began to form in her deviant mind.

The movie turned out to be a sappy, yet sexy. Perfect mood setter. Jani put her plan in action by casually reaching her fingers into the soda cup and retrieving a bit of ice. Jake watched her, puzzled, and then lustfully as Jani nonchalantly traced her lips, chin, neck and collarbone with an ice cube and then let the melting sliver disappear between the cleavage that her dress revealed. Jani looked up slyly into Jake's face and saw that familiar glint in his eye indicating a hunger, which had nothing to do with food.

She smiled at him through lowered lashes, then watched him pluck a single piece of popcorn out of the bucket and place it on his tongue as he leaned over to share. Jani opened her mouth and accepted Jake's popcorn kiss. Their tongues wrestled one another, enjoying the saltiness of the snack as well as each other's taste. The popcorn soon dissolved, but the kiss continued.

Jake's lips soon traveled to Jani's jawline and earlobes, kissing and suckling along the way. His hands explored her chest and, as he popped the second button of her dress open, her breasts spilled out, uncovered, from the confines of the flimsy material. Seeing that she wore no bra, Jake chuckled softly and quietly whispered, "Naughty little girl, aren't you?"

Jani smirked and lay her head back against the seat as Jake's hands and lips continued their journey. She somehow squeezed her hand under his arm so she could feel the area between his legs and get him ready for what she had in mind. Her efforts weren't needed, however, as the bulge of Jake's stiff cock was already straining against the material of his jeans.

One of Jake's hands had moved to the insides of her thighs, but he seemed hesitant to venture any further. His lips and tongue were pleasuring her right breast while his other hand gently cupped and massaged the left.

Jani's breath was coming quicker now as the tease of his hand being so hear to her bare pussy set in. Deftly, she undid the belt on Jake's jeans, slid the button through its hole and tugged down the zipper. Her hand dove through the opening in the front of his boxers, grasped his cock and pulled it through so it could stand at full mast.

God, he was so fucking hard. No time even for a pre-fuck blowjob. She wanted him right now. Still, she gave his rod a few long hard strokes, pausing to run her thumb over the large drop of precum collecting on the tip and rubbing it all over and around the head and ridge. Then, making sure she had Jake's attention, she took that same thumb into her mouth and licked and sucked the leftover precum completely off.

Now Jake's breath was quickening. He buried his face in her shoulder as he gripped her thigh with the one hand. "Oh my God, I wish I could fuck you right now," she heard him mumble.

With that, she pushed him away, stood up slightly facing the movie screen, collected the skirt of her dress around her waist, shifted to hovering above his lap, centered her slit over his exposed cock and sat down, letting it slide all the way inside her cunt.

Jani heard Jake's sharp intake of breath as his dick was buried inside her. Even though he hadn't touched her pussy all evening, she was nevertheless dripping wet with desire for him. She held that rock hard cock inside her, without moving, for a moment enjoying the sensation and his reaction.

Jani had let the skirt of her dress fall back around her thighs. Anyone walking by wouldn't even notice that they were in the act. Still, the risk of being caught was turning her on more than she expected.

Jake's hands had moved down her waist and up inside the skirt of the dress to fondle her shaved nether lips and clit, and to confirm that she wasn't wearing panties. As Jani reclined and began grinding her ass against Jake's crotch, her back against his chest, he whispered, "That's my bad little girl…my bad sexy baby. You wanna fuck my cock, huh? Yeah that's it, baby. Fuck it. Grind it. Shhhh…can't let people hear how much you like my cock, baby. Am I gonna have to keep you quiet? "

After that last phrase, Jake pulled one hand from between her thighs and covered her mouth with it. His fingers were covered with juices from her wet pussy and the scent drove her mad. His thrusts were meeting her own now. They bucked together violently while she ground her teeth together in efforts not to moan. She was so close to climax. He always brought her so easily. That 8 ½ inch cock filled every crevice and hit every spot she had.

Jake slid his hand from Jani's mouth and forced two fingers past her clenched teeth then moved his free hand to the back of her head, grasping a handful of hair and pulling forcefully so that her back was arched. Jani's replaced his hand with her own and madly began massaging her engorged clit with her middle finger. Her other hand gripped the arm of the chair for leverage against the pounding of their fucking. All the while she eagerly sucked at his fingers, cleaning them of her own juices.

"Yesss baby, suck those fingers…taste yourself," he purred into her ear. "You like the way that pussy tastes? That's MY pussy, isn't it. MY sweet juicy cunt that I'm letting you taste. Shhhh…hush baby unless you want the whole theater staff to come in here and see me fucking MY pussy. They might get jealous and try to get a piece of this sweetness and no way am I sharing MY pussy or MY baby with anyone else. You don't want anybody else, do you baby?"

Jani shook her head violently from side to side as her pleasure reached its peak. She tried not to bite down on Jake's fingers, but she could barely concentrate on anything other than the waves of the orgasm flooding her senses. Jake felt her shuddering against him and finally let loose with his own climax deep inside her, burying his head in her hair and breathing shakily against her neck. His seed spurted against the walls of her pussy over and over as they both trembled together and tumbled back toward earth.

Their breathing finally slowed, but the couple remained united in their position for a long while before Jani reluctantly moved back to the seat beside Jake. He tucked his softening cock away into his pants, and they both giggled at the large wet spot across the front of his jeans. That could easily be hidden though, if he un-tucked his shirt. They shared a few deep passionate kisses and then settled back to watch the rest of the movie, hands resting on each other's thighs, not wanting to allow physical contact to break for even a microsecond.

Jani sighed a deep sigh of content and lay her head on Jake's shoulder. She could barely wait to get him home and in the shower to cleanse him of all traces of their lovemaking...