Theater Group Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard the water turn off and realized, as the actors we were, that we would soon be "hitting our marks".

Rick walked out with a towel around his waist. He had the finely toned body of a competitive swimmer, like he was carved by a sculptor. the very model for vigorous, alive youth.

Barb went to him and started kissing him and rubbing her hands over his muscular upper body, kissing and pinching his nipples. She then stepped back and pulled at the towel, opening it with a hand on each end.

Rick had wrapped his cock against his body rather than strut into the room with his boner showing so when the towel was released his cock, like a felled tree, came to rest almost perfectly perpendicular to his body.

"Wu-wee" Barb gasped happily, humorously, holding on to both ends of the bath towel as her eyes opened wide at the sight.

Rick stood there taking a mouthful of wine; beaming with a boyish pride.

I would like to do justice in describing his manhood, but I don't think I can, you had to be there. His cock was big but not huge, dark, and the most distinctive feature was his dickhead, purplish-red, that swept back to almost 40% of the cock's length. No doubt about it, this cock was ready and it meant business.

Barb tossed away the towel, twirling it around, and throwing it off into a corner. She closed the short distance to Rick, kissing him, and both her hands actively worked on his cock and balls.

"Oh, and Rick" I intoned with mock seriousness,"Barb said she wants both of us to undress her."

"How do we go about that?"

Barb took control, taking Rick by the cock, over to the bed and sat down with him. I sat down on Barb's right side. While Barb kissed Rick and played with his cock I undid the rest of her buttons and opened the belt.

I joined in on the kissing and in a short time we both helped pulling her top down to her waist. Barb and Rick fell back onto the bed, Barb half naked and Rick totally naked. I watched them: so fascinating, so beautiful.

I found myself sucking on Barb's breast. At one point Rick made his way to her other breast, Barb's soft moans and sighs encouraged us to a slow paced sensuality.

I kneeled on the floor and tugged off her boots and pulled on the rest of her clothing. Panty and kulat came down her legs in one lump , and off her feet.

My mouth went to her pussy and Rick moved up to let Barb him blow him. I watched from down below as Barb took that amazing gland into her mouth.

Well, I could go on and on about this. I can only say that Rick was every bit the "player" we had hoped for. We didn't get to every position, but none of us were that experienced which is not to say that what went down wasn't excellent in every way.

The night was full of uninhibited fun, sex just for the sake of sex, for three hours Barb was never without a cock, or two. She had orgasm after orgasm, and so did Rick and I. Barb never tired or lost focus, she wanted every moment to be a picture for her memory, and we, youthful and strong, kept up with her.

We tumbled out of the hotel in the pre-dawn hours. Rick drove off to his girlfriend. Barb went home, and her husband never knew.

Months later the "affair" petered out. That hotel night was to be the climax and final act of our relationship. Barb wanted to get serious about her marriage. She must have been successful because over a year later she had a baby.

I became busy, retired from the theater, and later moved from town and lost touch with Barb. No e-mails back then if the younger people reading this story don't grasp that.

Barb taught me a lot about sexuality. I had threesomes before but from Barb I learned that women don't have to be persuaded or coaxed into a sexual adventures.

I learned that intelligent, imaginative women exist who enjoy "letting go" and being led by their lusts and fantasies just like a guy. Women like that were rare 25 years ago; a little less rare today I like to imagine. We were on the cutting edge back then.

12