Theatre

Story Info
Couple enjoys an erotic experience in a theatre.
1k words
4.08
44.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was sure to be exciting. Mary was waiting for her husband to get home from work. She was dressed as instructed, in a long faux-fur coat and nothing else except her black 3 inch heels. Her nipples were already hard at the thought of going out on the town practically nude. Mark pulled up a few minutes later in his BMW and honked the horn. Mary glanced around the empty street as she walked out to the car.

Mark looked at Mary approvingly as she slid into her seat. He pulled the edge of her coat aside and slipped his hand underneath, smiling as he felt her exposed freshly shaved pussy. "You are already wet," He pointed out as he removed and licked his finger.

Mary smiled "You know I love to be shown off." She kissed him deeply, tasting her own juices on his tongue. She grinned and continued, "The thrill of a surprise just heightens the excitement."

Mark pulled out of the drive and headed for downtown. "You will love this surprise," He teased as they drove away. After a short ten minutes he pulled into a small parking area beside an old theater. They held hands as they approached the front entrance.

Mary was surprised to see someone in the ticket booth. Mark gave the clerk their ID and bought two tickets. Inside it was just as dusty and run down as outside. Mary flushed when she saw the concession stand. Sex toys and fetish wear had replaced the usual popcorn and candy. "What kind of movies do they show here?" She inquired.

Mark grinned, "You will like it." He reassured as he lead her into the large theater. There were close to 20 rows of seats and a huge movie screen at the front. They found a pair of seats in the middle of the third row down. "May I?" Mark asked as he offered to help remove Mary's coat.

Mary shivered with a thrill of excitement at the thought of sitting naked in the dirty porn theater. "Yes, please." She accepted using her uptown princess voice. She giggled as he laid the coat over the seat for her to sit on. Mark settled in beside her and the lights began to dim. She felt his hand slip around her shoulder and cup her breast.

The screen flickered to life. There were a couple of previews for upcoming porn movies. The scenes made Mary wet. She reached down and started rubbing her clit. Soon an image came on the screen with the title 'The Movie Slut' in bold letters. She leaned over to Mark and whispered in his ear, "That place looks familiar."

Mark kissed her deeply, "Just keep watching." He encouraged. He freed his cock and guided her hand to it.

Mary loved his thick cock, she reached down and stroked it. On the screen she saw the opening credits finish and the view moved into an adult theater, much like the one they were in. She gasped and gripped Mark's cock tightly when she saw a woman in a coat like hers standing in one of the rows. She recognized Mark helping her remove her coat on the screen. The doors behind them opened as the camera switched to a close-up of her bending to sit down.

A pair of young men walked down the theater aisle talking animatedly about the woman on the screen. Mary stroked Mark as she listened to the men while they walked up to the front of the theater. The screen shifted to an image of her stroking Mark. She looked up at him with a impish grin on her face and lowered herself onto his cock. She licked hungrily at the precum and then swallowed him expertly. Her excitement grew as she heard the men in front commenting on how well she sucked cock. The sucking noises she made filled the theater with sexy echoes.

Mark lifted her up from his cock and kissed her. "I want to fuck you." He whispered. Mary shivered at the thought. She slipped over the armrest and spread her legs as she settled onto his lap. She looked around and saw that several more people had joined them. On the screen was a close up of her bare shaved pussy slowly sinking onto Marks hard cock. She groaned as she felt and watched him enter and fill her. The image pulled back to show the couple sitting in the theater, Mark reached around to squeeze her breasts.

Mary felt drawn into the moment, her body responding to his touch, her hips rocking and driving him deeper. She moaned and her moans filled the theater, everything was magnified. She watched as Mark pinched her nipples, pulling them firmly until they were red and stiff. The electric tingle that precedes an orgasm began building. He drove his hips up into her, his cock swelling. The screen switching from breasts to pussy and back again. Her orgasm hit and she began quivering, the screams from the film covered her screams exactly as she climaxed. She began squirting, a sight she had never seen before from this angle, and it just drove her to become more excited.

Once she had calmed down she stood up and turned toward Mark. He stood and stroked his glistening cock in front of her. She knelt and sucked it clean, then placed it between her breasts. In the front a whisper of voices encouraged her. She watched as he started fucking her breasts. His cock head peeking through with each thrust, tempting her to lick it, which she did. The sight of him fucking her on screen was the most exciting thing she had ever seen. When he came she watched the spurts of thick creamy cum shoot onto her chin and breasts in real time on the screen. It was the most erotic evening she could imagine.

She licked cum from her breasts as they returned to their seats and gave him a deep passionate kiss. "Thank you." She whispered. They heard a gasp from their left as the screen image shifted to another couple a few rows down.