Theatre Fuck

Story Info
Nobody's watching the film.
841 words
4
62.5k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was attending a movie alone. All his friends were at work and he was so bored. The movie took forever to start. At the last moment, a girl came and sat right next to him. There were at least ten empty seats, but he didn't care too much. She was hot. He looked over at her. She was wearing a loose, thin dress. He did a double take. Her dress was so high up that he could see her pussy lips. They were shaved and smooth. His dick started to get hard.

She looked at him from the corner of her eye. She saw him lick his lips while staring at her pussy. She smiled and looked down at them. She started to get a little wet, knowing that they were so visible to everyone.

He could see her smile as she looked down. "So she knows she's doing it!" he thought. He saw her lean over a little and look at his growing cock in his basketball shorts. He knew it was a long shot, but he lifted up the armrest between them.

His removal of the armrest was enough for her. She casually reached over and put her hand on his dick. It fully hardened immediately. He looked over at her nervously. She smiled and started rubbing slowly. He reached over and put his hand on her naked pussy. He rubbed his finger on the outside of her slit up to the top of it. She felt her nipples harden. She soon realised that the man sitting next to her was staring at them and she flushed with heat. She scooted over a little and moved so that she was straddling him. She smiled at him.

She started grinding her naked cunt against his clothed dick. He could not believe what was happening. He grabbed her hips to help her a little. People were openly gawking. The people in front of them hadn't caught on yet, but the people behind and next to were nearly salivating. She abruptly got off of him and moved so that she knelt on the floor. He took his dick and balls out of his shorts. She licked from underneath his balls all the way up to his head. She slowly lowered her mouth over his dick. She finally put most of it in her hot mouth, but not all would fit. Her hot tongue ran all over his dick as she pumped her head up and down. The other people in the theatre were about to have broken necks from all the straining they were doing to see them. She kept moving up and down, but his balls started to tense, so she stopped. She got up and straddled him again. He pulled her dress down so that her tits were out. He sucked her nipples. He gave her little ass a quick squeeze before he reached down and put his hand on her cunt. He started to rub wide circles around her clitoris, making smaller and faster circles as he got closer to it. Finally he got to it, and she started grinding against his hand. People all over the theatre had started masturbating while staring at them.

She got up and stood in front of him. She put her feet on both seats next to them and leaned over the seat in front of them, holding onto the two armrests of the chair in front of them for support. Her dripping pussy stared him in the face. Moans came from all over the theatre. He leaned up and licked her inner thighs, right next to her pussy. He sucked his way up to her lips, and sucked them too. He shoved his tongue deep into her pussy and then moved to her clitoris. He sucked and lightly nibbled at it. He stood up abruptly and put his dick against her pussy. He rubbed his head up and down, from her tight little asshole to her clit. He rubbed his dick's throbbing head in circles on her throbbing, hot clit. She got up off the chair in front of them and pushed him back into his seat. She sat down on him and put his dick lengthwise in between her pussy lips, so that his head was at her clitoris. She started sliding back and forth. They both started moaning. She started to shudder and tremble. Suddenly he lifted her off of him and dropped her down on his rod, impaling her. She yelped, which turned into a moan, and started grinding. She bounced up and down on his dick, harder and harder. People in the audience started to cum. They went harder and faster, her tits bouncing in his face. He reached down to rub her clit, and finally they both tensed up. Her pussy squeezed his dick and milked all the hot cum from it they shook together until they both finished.

She then got up, adjusted her dress, smiled and walked out. The entire audience burst into applause.