Theatre Land

Story Info
We enjoy giving a show in the old theatre.
2k words
4.37
32.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
love24x
love24x
36 Followers

The crowds around the old Victorian theatre in Soho are a real mixture. Most of the people there at night are just passing by or curious but there are also those looking for illicit sex. The area has been cleaned up to a certain extent but a core of the seedy sex industry remains to tempt and satisfy the post work businessmen, the bored and the usual tourists both browsing and looking for stimulation.

There is also always a contingent of drunks, pimps, and prostitutes around, but they generally stay off the street and work the pubs in the area, only coming out to strut or stagger off into the night .

The streets were basically non-threatening and clean but with the undercurrent of available sex running through the entire area, all advertised in gaudy bright neon displays.

The theatre sits in the heart of it all. At the front in what used to be the foyer are the usual assorted sex toys and magazines, along with the prerequisite bored person sitting behind a glass topped desk. Further back are a row of individual live chat rooms where for £20 you can have a private talk with a naked woman who sits behind a glass screen while she masturbates for you.

Behind all this is the theatre itself, now converted to a single screen cinema dedicated solely to the more hardcore variety of erotic films.

I knew nothing about the theatre before that night, but I will never forget it after a night in it with Ann.

We were walking by idly browsing the sex shops in the area when Ann suggested we go inside. It was not the film we were looking for but the darkness and seclusion. We had been walking round all afternoon very conscious of each other, touching and teasing continually and winding each other up to breaking point. I had been semi hard for what seemed like hours, my heavy cock straining uncomfortably against my underwear, not hard but swollen and sensitive. I knew Ann was the same way, moist and sensitively swollen for me. Now with the heavy current of sex running between us and the added stimulation of the sex shops and basement bars we wanted each other desperately, the theatre seemed like our opportunity.

We bought our ticket for the darkly lit theatre and were welcomed in by the sounds of moaning issuing from the lady pleasuring herself on the large screen.

The actress was sucking one cock and had her arse filled by another while she fucked herself determinedly with an immense black dildo. All this while a second woman straddled her, offering her cleanly shaven vagina to her gasping mouth. Interesting acting skills, limited dialog, but very erotic nevertheless.

Ann led the way to our seat. She seemed to have a slightly different motive than just having sex at the back of the theatre. Intrigued I followed her blindly as she selected a seat right in the middle and close to the front of the sparsely populated theatre.

The seating capacity within the theatre only about 80 anyway, so even though there weren't any more that a maximum of 20 people watching the film, they still felt very close.

Ann and I took our seats and settled in to watch the demonstration on the screen before us, exciting ourselves even further. As I watched I scanned the room and saw only men, most appeared to be masturbating slowly but openly while they watched the show.

Ann even shivered a little. It was not exactly what she had expected I could tell. Knowing Ann, she wasn't going to let the proximity of the other men change whatever it was that she came here for.

She put her hands on my thigh and whispered "Do you think these men would notice us if we fucked in here? It's pretty dark? Do you think they could see?"

Before I could answer, Ann began unbuttoning her skirt slowly opening it. She moved a little in her seat wriggling out of her pants and sat naked from the waist down to her shoes in the theatre seat, the coarse threadbare velvet rubbing against her sensitive skin.

The odds of us having sex without catching anyone's attention had to be vanishingly small. I realised then that this was exactly Ann's intention when she selected these seats close to the front. She wanted to let her exhibitionism run riot and make me enjoy mine too. I know she was thinking that she could easily match the film for these horny men's attention, especially if I played my part properly!

She grabbed my hand and pressing it to her wantonly exposed pussy inserting first her finger then mine into her wetness while she sat back in the deep chair and spread her legs wide.

I heard someone sit in a seat not far behind us and loudly unzip his trousers. I also noticed a figure take the seat at the end of our row, only a couple of seat away.

Ann noticed too, and spread her legs a little wider so I could insert my fingers more freely, also making it more obvious to anybody who looked our way what was happening.

I leaned over and kissed her deeply, our tongues working against each other as she gasped breathlessly into my open mouth. Her hip movements indicated that she was enjoying the attention, both from my fingers in her pussy and from the furtive glances she was getting from the gathering group in the theatre.

There were several seats filled around us now that were empty prior to our sitting here. I broke away from her mouth and looked around noticing that only one man had yet to free his cock, while the rest were watching my fingers moving in Ann's liquid cunt and masturbating as they looked intently between her squirming thighs as my fingers pleasured her aching sex.

I felt Ann's fingers working to get the button and zip on my jeans open, and she began to whisper "Take it out Mark! I want to see and feel your hard cock in my hand."

Her whisper was just loud enough for a few of the men in the seats around us to hear.

I heard more movement around us and noticed that there was only one empty seat separating Ann from the man masturbating next to her.

"These guys are getting a little close", I thought to myself as Ann began to rub my balls, making my hard cock visible from balls to tip for the horny group we were entertaining, and pulling back my foreskin over the hot shaft to expose the swollen head on my sex glistening with excitement .

Ann looked at the man masturbating next to her and then around the room. Not a soft cock in the house. She had achieved her goal, it seemed, all eyes were straining in the darkness to get a better view of her and what we were doing.

She got up from her seat and turning away from me squatted towards my lap, standing with legs spread as she hovered inches above my throbbing upright cock. Her wet pouting lips almost kissing the sensitive and achingly swollen tip.

Ann's hand reached down to grab my hardness and begin rubbing it against the slick wetness between her legs, showing anybody who cared to look the head of my cock glistening with her juice as it parted her swollen lips.

Ann leaned forward against the back of the chair in front of us and enjoyed the feel of my wet cock sliding against her engorged clit while she relished the excitement she was feeling by being watched, surveying the erections that surrounded us as her passion built.

Finally succumbing to her burning excitement, Ann lowered herself onto my waiting shaft, plunging it deeply into her with a suppressed moan as her weight settled onto my thighs.

Using her legs for support and with her hands holding the back of the seats in front of us, she began to raise herself up and down, her beautiful cunt sucking wetly on my cock as she rode me. The soft noises from our spreading wetness making it just as obvious as our movements that we were now fucking each other eagerly and deeply.

Looking down I could see my thick cock glistening with her juices as it slid in and out of her body. Others around us were watching just as intently, exciting the rampant exhibitionist present in both of us.

Ann reached down with one hand and began to finger her clit to hasten her orgasm while I gripped her buttocks hard, spreading her round cheeks and pulling her roughly down onto my cock to increase my own pleasure.

Ann's beautiful cunt gripped me tightly and I sensed her orgasm approaching. Then I felt a hand between us, the fingers probing the cleft of Ann's arse and feeling the wetness of her soaking sex around the thrusting shaft of my cock.

At the same time another pair of hands reached up to Ann's chest, quickly undoing the buttons of her blouse roughly lifting her bra up off her tits and exposing them to the crowd of men around us.

Ann's tits started to bounce energetically as soon as they were freed from her bra but the man's hands quickly sought her stiff nipples and clamped strong fingers firmly on each sensitive bud of flesh, pinching and pulling to excite her.

Ann cried out with pleasure as the stranger's fingers bit into her raw inflamed flesh and she slammed her cunt down onto my cock in a frenzy of passion. Then cried out again as the probing fingers between her buttocks began to ease into the tight ring of her anus lubricated by the wetness from her soaking pussy.

I felt first one finger then a second open her tight hole roughly, then start to fuck her in time with my cock sliding deeply into her beautiful soft soaking vulva.

"I'm comming!" Ann's shouted breathlessly. Her squeals of with delight and loud low moans at the pleasure of her erupting orgasm could be heard throughout the theatre, her contracting sex milking my throbbing cock as my balls emptied with a cascade of flooding ecstasy deep inside her writhing body.

I heard a chorus of panting groans around us as each man stroked himself to climax witching us come, emptying themselves with spurting bursts of pleasure as we peaked together, Ann's own orgasm extending in a rolling wave a pleasure as she glimpsed each cascade of pearly sperm erupting from the hard pumping cocks arranged around her, drops of thick heavy come spraying in her hair, her face and across her exposed bouncing tits and falling down onto the rounded cheeks of her squirming arse.

Ann leaned forward and collapsed in my arms as her orgasm finally passed, dropping fully onto me, as her legs seemed to lose the strength to support her and the probing fingers reluctantly left her body.

Her objective for the evening achieved, she softly whispered in my ear "Let's get out of here." Lifting herself off my softening cock.

Recovering her composure she hastily buttoned up her skirt as I did up my jeans, tidying ourselves up as well as we could and walked the 10 yards to the theatre exit passing quickly by the cashier at the ticket counter, hoping he did not stop us to complain about our antics in the theatre.

We left the theatre knowing that our show would be one of the best received and well remembered performances in the theatre's long and very chequered history.

Outside I smiled, Ann winked and said "Too bad we cant stay, I am tempted by the idea of a double feature. Another movie like that would have been nice! I know the customers would have like it too."

We walked through the busy streets towards a pub we both knew. Her knickers were still in the pocket of my jeans, so I pushed my fingers through the buttons of Ann's skirt, feeling her exposed pussy, still swollen from our sex, a mixture of my sperm and her wetness running down her thighs as a reminder of our passion. I knew it would not be long before we visited our favourite theatre again very, very soon!

love24x
love24x
36 Followers