Theatrical Release Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky returns the favor and likes it
701 words
4.03
21.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last chapter Jim was so bored with a movie in the cinema that he decided to finger his girlfriend Becky to orgasm instead of watching. At the end of it he asked her if she wanted to return the favor.

The following is a short chapter just to establish some character motives for the next one.

---------

Without answering Becky let her hand slide under my shirt and opened my pants. I felt her hand slide into the front and felt her crab my hard dick. She was never much for teasing and preferred to get into the heart of things.

As she started to stroke my dick I turned towards her and moved a hand up her body and to her bra. I started to squeeze and knead her breasts through her bra while she stroked up and down my length.

"Jim, what you are doing is pretty obvious. If somebody as much as looks here from the corner of their eyes..."

Instead of answering I pulled her top up until her tits were under the lower edge of it.

"If somebody looks over here they are going to see a damn good show. The quicker you get me off, the less risk of being seen."

I fished one of her tits out of her bra and started playing with the hard nipple. She opened my zipper and fished my cock out realizing that she could get me off quicker if she could jerk it outside of my pants.

She moaned softly as I squeezed her nipple and pulled at it gently and started to stroke me even faster. Her thumb against the head of my cock and her fingers tightly wrapped around my shaft her hand moved up and down while slightly rotating around me.

I moaned a little as I felt the first driblets of precum oozing from my dick and lubricating her hand. She took her hand of me and licked her palm, licking up the precum and lubricating her hand in the process.

"How do you want to end this?" She whispered in my ear "You make more of a mess than me when you cum."

At the word "cum" she squeezed my dick hard, forcing another driblet of juice from my prick.

"Either we get up and find a stall in the toilet where I can fill your cunt or you get down on your knees and make sure that none of it goes to waste."

It always made both of us horny when I talked dirty to her.

"Don't answer yet, you still have some time to make up your mind."

She bend her head to the side and started to lick the side of my jaw, just under my ear. Damn, she really wanted to get this done as quickly as possible...or it was making her damn horny.

Either way, it worked wonders on my and I was getting closer fast.

"Decide now" I whispered into her ear.

She immediately let go of my dick and bend forward in her seat taking my cock between her lips. I felt her tongue circling the head and felt the suction...and exploded.

I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her down, making her take my whole length. I heard her choking slightly but when I eased up on the pressure to her head she did not come back up. Damn, she was really into this. She only liked it rough when she was enjoying herself.

It took 30 seconds until I was done cumming. She took her lips of my dick and gave the head a couple of licks before coming back up again. Her hair was a mess and her tit was still hanging out with the nipple standing out hard and proud. She looked at me and licked her lips.

And, before putting her tit away, said "We need to buy me a new top so it's easier to do this. You could hardly get to my boobs the way this top and bra are. And when we buy them, let's make sure that we test how accessible they make my goodies right in the changing room."