Theatrical Release Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy and Becky visit another cinema.
1.7k words
4.12
30.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last chapter Becky got even by sucking Jimmy's dick. They decided to go shopping the next day to celebrate their new found game.

---------

"How about this one?"

There is something to be said for beautiful women. Well, they are beautiful. No big revelation. There is also something to be said against beautiful women:

No matter what they put on, it is stunning and you could clear out the shop every time you go to buy clothes.

The dark blue top Becky had on was no exception to that. It was cut deep and the triangles that covered the breasts were so thin that you could see the sides of the front clasp bra underneath (also new). The clasp was worked nicely and the cups looked like they were part of an undershirt. It looked stylish and sexy without being so revealing that you could not wear it in public. And I could have her boobs out in 2 seconds flat. We tried that in the dressing room.

The pants had been more of a problem. If you want sexy, you want tight, if you want access you want wide. See the problem? In the end we went for a low cut not-really-cargo-cut. The pants were so low cut that they showed half the hip bone and, combined with the new top, all of her flat stomach. And they were so wide, that I could get my hand in nicely and had room to move when the zipper was open. We tested that, too.

We did not buy new shoes so she still wore her sneakers but they fitted the cargos so the whole think worked. Stylish, sexy and at the same time sensible, comfortable and adventurous. As if somebody had designed the perfect look just for her.

We left the shop around 8 and wanted to go home right away. I was horny from the whole day of groping Becky in the dressing rooms and watching her change. And she told me that she was basically one nipple twist away from dripping through her new pants. We needed to get home and we needed to do it fast...or maybe...

The porn cinema was directly opposite the store. It was part of sexshop and was advertised by a big neon sign. We had never been in one before and we were horny as hell and ready to try something new. I can't even tell who pulled the hand of the other in the direction of the entrance. One minute we were going to the train station and the next minute we were in a dark corridor with posters advertising porn videos on both sides.

The cashier winked us through; couples did not need to pay for entering and single women even got shopping coupons for the shop. We turned a corner and were in another corridor. This one had doors on both sides leading to the booths. Some booths had the doors closed and guys standing pressed to the walls, I guessed those were the booths with glory holes but we were not interested in that. Instead we headed straight for the big double doors at the end of the hallway.

The cinema itself was not big, maybe 50 seats in 8 rows. All seats were little couches upholstered with fake leather in red and black. The couches were big enough for 2 people, 3 if they squeezed and the room was dark but no so dark that you could not see anybody. It was designed so that you could see the other people if you wanted but did not have to if you preferred to ignore them. It gave couples easy access to each other without making it a free-for-all.

There were 2 other men in the room, sitting far apart but they both immediately shifted their gaze to Becky as she walked down towards the screen. We went into the third row, 2 rows from the nearest other guy but the moment we sat down he got up and sat down in our row, one couch away from us. He waited for an invitation to come nearer but that would not happen. Still, being watched was kinda hot and I could see the same thought in Becky's eyes as she started to nervously finger the rim of her pants.

I bent towards her and fished opened the front clasp of her bra. If snapped open audibly but the triangles still covered most of her boobs. Most, because the bra was standing of to the sides and lifting and pulling the material of the top away. I left it at that and we continued watching the movie for a couple of seconds.

Finally Becky could not stand it any longer.

"Please" She whispered as she unzipped her pants.

"No" I whispered back. "I want to be just like them this evening, just watching you."

She looked back at me, smiled and brushed the triangles that covered her breasts to the side revealing the hard nipples topping her toffee colored breasts. She grabbed one of them and started to gently twist it as she shoved her hand into her pants. She slid down on the couch to get into a more lying position as she increased the speed of her hand. Then she let go of her nipple and grabbed the whole breast, squeezing the flesh and making it spill out of her hand. A soft moan escaped her lips and I couldn't stand it any longer either.

I opened my pants and got my dick out. Her eyes darted to the tip as I pulled back the foreskin. The pressure of my hand caused a drop of precum to form on the slit at the tip and she took the hand from her breast and scooped it up with her index finger.

"Hey, I said I wanted to be like one of the other guys for this."

"And who says I would not do the same for them?" She said as she brought the finger to her lips, stuck out her tongue and liked the drop off.

"I do say that." I replied but she just kept smiling and fingering her cunt.

Then she took her index finger into her mouth and sucked it. When she let it slip out she moved it down to her breast and circled her nipple with it, leaving a glistening circle of moisture on the dark brown areola.

Her breathing got heavier and she tilted her head back to suck in a deep breath. When she came back up she looked at me and asked:

"Do I get to decide where I want you to cum again this time?"

Before I could answer I saw her tilt her head back again, sucking a breath and waited for her to become lucid enough to understand me. She was not coming yet but she was close. The day had already had her on the edge.

"Yes" I replied before bending forward and taking one of her nipples into my mouth.

"What happened to 'one of the other guys'?"

"I changed my mind." I answered without letting her nipple out of my mouth. I did not offer to use my hand on her; she was so close that breaking the rhythm right now would ruin it for her. I just kept sucking and licking her tit while I felt her starting to buck and shake next to me. Her moaning got louder and I felt her breathing quicken. Instead of short phases where she could not breathe, she was now having short phases where she could draw a breath as she kept bucking wilder and wilder.

And then it happened. She came with a soft little scream, thrusting her cunt into her hand and trashing her upper body wildly around. It was strong and wild and I expected her to take a couple minutes to come down of it but instead she went to her knees on the floor as soon as she had control of her body again. She still shook and shivers went through her whole body as she pulled the top down to her waist and grabbed me by the hips making me stand up. Her body was exposed from the waist up and she was kneeling on the floor, sucking my dick in the third row of a porn cinema with 2 guys watching but she was so lost in it, I could not tell if she was fully aware of anything around her.

But I was very aware of 2 things. First, that it was the audience who got her that hot and second, that I was not far out from blasting into her mouth. My hands stroked through her hair as her tongue circled my cock and her hands worked on my balls. I looked down into her eyes and saw her staring up at me with an expression somewhere halfway between shock at what she was doing and a fire to keep going.

I reached down and grabbed one of her breasts and the sensation of the soft, warm, yielding flesh send me over the edge. I grabbed the hair I had just a moment ago gently stroked and used it to push her mouth down on my cock as I unloaded into her mouth.

It took me a moment to regain my senses and when I looked back down again, there was Becky, still kneeling on the floor with her tits out. She had her mouth open and showed me the sperm on her tongue before swallowing it and licking her lips.

Then she stood up and put her arms around me. She put her mouth close to my ear and whispered:

"So, what are we going to buy next time?"

Then she smiled at me devilishly, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the exit. Her tits bounced up and down as she walked to the door. She got halfway there before she even started to pull up her top and bra, and she was still having her tits out when we walked out the door and into the hallway with the booths.

If a top and cargo pants inspired her to this, I should do some serious thinking before going shopping with her the next time. The only question is, what direction should I think in?