Theatrics

Story Info
Forbidden love at the afternoon matinee.
1.6k words
4.21
28.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his warm breath on her neck as he stood behind her in line. The scent of his cologne was intoxicating and she wanted nothing more than to turn and melt into his arms and feel his body pressed against hers. She shook her head slightly as though to erase the image from her mind. He was married as was she and nobody must ever know the depth of the love she felt for him. The twinge in her heart reminded her that being his friend was all she could ever hope for, that she must be satisfied with moments like this when at least he was close by. It still amazed her that he had never guessed at the vivid images flashing through her mind whenever he was near. After loving him for so long she had learned to make do with the picture in her head of what his lovemaking would be like.

The line started to move and she was startled out of her reverie by his hand on her waist gently moving her forward. Gentle. The way he had always treated her. His gentleness was one of the very qualities that had attracted her in the first place. She wondered what he would say if he knew about the tiny chills running down her spine at just a simple touch. Shaking her head again and pushing such thoughts away she turned to prattle to him about nothing the way she always did when they were out on one of their "buddy" dates. He was her best friend after all and it was better than nothing, wasn't it?

The line moved quickly as they continued to chat and in no time at all they were at the ticket booth and he was asking for two tickets to the latest restricted movie. The reviews had been terrible but he had his heart set on judging for himself and she was happy just to be near him so had jumped at the chance to tag along. He placed his hand on her back to lead her towards the entrance as she again felt the chills run through her. This was torture, pure and simple, but well worth it she decided as he steered her toward the snack bar. He was like a big kid at times, so much fun to be around that it had never occurred to her to turn down his invitation to the movie as a way to while away a lazy weekday afternoon. With drinks and popcorn in hand they made their way toward the door of his chosen movie.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness as she entered the theatre and followed him into seats in the back row. As the previews started she surveyed her surroundings and wasn't surprised to see only one other couple down near the front. Maybe they didn't want to believe the reviews either she thought to herself with a smile. As the movie started she settled back to make the most of a bad situation. It took her only minutes to realize this wasn't her type of movie and she allowed her mind to drift to thoughts of what she'd rather be doing to her "best friend" at that very moment. She could feel the moistness in her crotch as her nipples tightened at the images running through her head.

Unfortunately, he picked this moment to reach across to the popcorn box on her lap and his arm accidentally brushed against her tits causing her to gasp in surprise. Had he felt the erect nipples? Would he guess what she had been thinking? She relaxed when she saw he was still engrossed in the movie so she adjusted the popcorn box to rest further down her lap and went back to her erotic thoughts. The next time he reached into the box, the pressure of his hand caused it to press down into her pussy and she involuntarily made a small groan and immediately wished the floor would swallow her up. A quick look at his profile assured her he hadn't heard and she was ready for it when he reached over again. She still felt the delicious pressure each time, she was just more careful not to let it show even as her wetness increased and her mind continued to wander.

By the time he reached the end of the box her pussy was aching with need and so wet that she was trying to block the images of their imagined lovemaking from her head. How she wished she had worn something more substantial than the short summer skirt. Her panties were soaked now and she wondered how she would be able to leave at the end of the movie if her skirt became wet too. There was no way he wouldn't notice her predicament the moment the lights came up. Oh, how did she get herself into these situations? At that moment he startled her when he reached to take the empty box from her lap and again brushed her nipples with his arm. Just as her mind was registering that this was a difficult mistake to make twice, he placed a kiss, as soft as a feather, on her shoulder. In a daze she turned to see him smiling at her with that sexy smile she had loved for so long. He bent to kiss her then and she marveled at the softness of his lips as she turned to liquid under his probing tongue. "Do you know how long I have loved you?" he asked huskily. Even as the tears sprang to her eyes, his hand found her naked thigh and she trembled with a desire so long suppressed. As his hand teasingly climbed higher her pelvis took on a rhythm of its own straining to meet a touch that never came. She let out a groan as he drew lazy circles on her inner thigh with the tip of his finger, moving tantalizing higher and then drawing back. She ached to feel his touch against her pussy as he teased her into a near frenzy never stopping his exquisite kisses despite her movements beneath his touch.

Finally, when she thought she couldn't possibly stand it a moment longer his hand reached her pussy and he moved her panties aside and moaned when he felt the wetness as he slipped his finger inside her for the first time. It took all of her strength to stop herself from fucking his hand when his thumb found her clit and began to massage it as his finger continued to slide in out and out of her now dripping pussy. Suddenly, it all became too much for her, the darkness, the kisses, his scent, the knowledge of his love for her and the delicious movements of his hand and she began to come as his mouth engulfed hers to muffle her cries. Her orgasm was the most intense she had ever felt and continued unabated as the walls of her cunt spasmed around his finger and he continued to move his thumb with a gentle pressure. As the shuddering subsided she removed his hand from her skirt and brought it to her mouth where she teasingly licked her own juices from the palm of his hand before taking his finger in her mouth and gently sucking it clean.

He kissed her then and groaned as he tasted her pussy on her lips. Suddenly she slid down his body and knelt between his legs as she unzipped his shorts and his cock sprang free of its restraints. She longed to give him as much pleasure as he had given her and since she loved to suck cock with a passion, she couldn't think of a better way. Wrapping her forefinger and thumb around the base of his shaft and cupping his balls with her other hand, she teasingly flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock before running it along the underside with measured strokes. As he moaned and strained against her mouth, she slowly began to take him inside her all the while teasing with her tongue and tantalizing with her hands. As he sank lower in his seat she took him into her mouth inch by inch until her lips touched her own finger at the base. She then began to frantically move her mouth up and down his erect cock while following the movements of her mouth with her thumb and index finger. She tasted his pre-cum and groaned as her other hand left his balls and began to rub her own pussy. Softly sucking on the head of his cock, she again ran her tongue up and down its length before again taking him fully into her hot mouth. She repeated these motions until he could stand it no longer and began to urgently fuck her mouth. He came in short bursts as she gently massaged his balls to ensure she had swallowed every drop of his hot cum.

He pulled her up to his lap as he sank his tongue in to her mouth and she began to grind her pussy against his leg with excitement at the thought of him tasting his own cum on her lips. His hands slipped under her skirt and grabbed her ass as he moved her against his leg in long, sensual strokes. She came again as she collapsed against him, both of them spent and in awe of their newfound love and passion, both of them dreaming about their next "buddy" date.