The Dare

Story Info
Taylor's first day of sophomore year.
1.6k words
4.21
80.1k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Hey everyone! After all of the bad reviews on my other story, I have decided to start a new one! I hope you guys actually enjoy this one!

***********

"Why do I have to go Mom, why can't I just stay home and do classes online like Trisha does!" Taylor yelled at her mom.

"Taylor! Will you stop worrying? It's your first day of your sophomore year in college and everything is going to go perfectly, you look beautiful!" Taylor's mom reassured her daughter.

"Ugh!" Taylor grunted.

It was the first day of school and the last place that Taylor wanted to be was here. She had hardly any friends and everyone walked straight past her like she didn't even exist. She didn't want to be popular; she just wanted to be noticed by other humans around her. Taylor was 5'5 and not what people would exactly call skinny. She had average boobs, about a 34C and wide hips that made her body curve like a hourglass. She knew her body didn't compare to all the other skinny white girls around her. Her skin was the exact shade of chocolate brown and she hardly knew any others here like her.

She walked to her first class of the day and found a seat towards the back of the classroom. She was early as usual and looked down at her desk while she waited for others to crowd into the class. She heard a group of guys walk in laughing and talking a bit loud as they searched for their seats. One of the guys stood out to her and she had never seen him before. He was laughing hard at some joke that one of his red headed friends made. He had the most beautiful smile and the cutest dimples on each cheek as he laughed. This guy looked like a model straight from a magazine and Taylor was instantly in love. She was staring at him trying not to get caught and she didn't even notice that she had dropped her pencil. He was now looking at her and then he smiled and said,

"Hey, you dropped your pencil,"

Taylor just stared at him and then noticed his lips were moving and she didn't possibly think that he could be talking to her so she turned around to see if anyone was behind her and there was no one. She then saw him bend down and hand the pencil to her.

"Oh...umm..I didn't notice I dropped it...thanks!" She said nervously with a smile and then looked back down at her desk.

"Hah, no prob" He said casually with that amazing smile and then turned back to his friends.

Taylor almost melted in her seat after seeing that this gorgeous man not only had good looks but he also had manners. His voice sounded so sexy to her and she daydreamed about how he sounded throughout the entire class. She heard bits and pieces of what her professor was talking about but her main focus was how to get him to speak to her again. Class was over and everyone was packing up to leave. As clumsily as Taylor is, she accidentally dropped her bag and some contents fell out: that damn pencil again, a compact mirror, and two tampons – just her luck!

She looked behind her to see if she was in the way of anyone and then she went down to try and hide was just happened. Of course he was already on the floor helping her pick her stuff up ad then awkwardly handed Taylor her two tampons. At that moment, Taylor's cheeks were hot with embarrassment and he noticed it instantly.

"Shh don't worry, I have sisters, its normal!" He winked at her as he whispered and then went on with his friends.

Taylor stood there in complete embarrassment and at the same was extremely turned on that he whispered something to her. She left her class with a small smile and started walking to the bathroom.

********

"Bro, I have the perfect dare for you" The red headed boy said to his friend while sitting on some tables.

"Oh shit...what?" Brandon said to his friend Robert.

"I dare you....to ask the next girl that passes by out on a date and then get her in bed by the end of the week!"

"What is this? High school? Who even thinks of that?" Brandon said.

"A guy that doesn't get any girls!" Another guy in the group said.

"Shut up man, I get girls...I've just been taking a little break." Robert said looking at all the guys at the table.

"Umm if your entire life counts then..ok?" Brandon said with a big laugh.

"Shut up guys ok," Robert said throwing a playful punch on Brandon's shoulder. "Just tell me if you think you can do it or not!"

"Of course I can do it...but if I have to do it then so do you!"

"Yeah... ok, deal!" Robert shook hands with Brandon.

One of the blonde guys sitting at the table with them started laughing as he saw the next girl to pass by them. He pointed at her and told his friends to look. They all started laughing except for Brandon.

"That's your girl man, you better go get her!" The blonde said laughing.

"She's black! I've never had a black chick before!" Robert said. "I guess there is always time for an experiment!" Robert laughed along with all the other guys at the table.

Brandon ignored them and walked towards the girl he remembered from his English class. He noticed that how she slouched her shoulders when she walked... like she wasn't confident. From behind, he could see that she had a nice round ass and then he thought that this dare wouldn't be so bad. She was exceptionally short next to his 6'3 height. He ran up behind her and tapped her on her shoulder giving her one of his trophy smiles.

"Hey, uhh I'm in your English class...remember me?" He said working that smile of his.

"Oh....oh umm yeah, I remember you...did I drop something else or..?" The girl said with a confused look on her face.

"Nahh nahh, I just wanted to see if you would maybe like to go out with me... tonight?" He said, noticing her chocolate brown flawless skin and her lack of makeup unlike most girls. Her eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas day.

"Me? Really? Umm....I mean, are you sure you have the right person?" She said biting her lip and then looking at the floor.

Brandon thought that was the most adorable thing in the world and wanted to kiss her full soft lips right then and there. "Yeah I'm sure...I'm sorry what was your name again?" He said smiling.

"T...Taylor...it's Taylor, and yours?" She said looking up at him questioningly.

"My name is Brandon...so about that date?" He said honestly wanting to go on a date with her.

"Umm ...yeah I guess, a date ...that sounds great..oh my gosh I'm rhyming let me shut up!" She said rambling on embarrassed. He laughed and said "No I like it, save it for later."

They exchanged numbers and Brandon told her that he would pick her up at 8.

****

This has to be a dream, Taylor thought to herself as she was getting ready for her date tonight. She looked in her closet to see if she had anything 'sexy' to wear on her date with her dream man. The closest she came to was a red v-neck shirt with a black body con skirt that hugged her hips just like she wanted it to. She never had any use for "sexy" clothes until tonight. She looked into the mirror and smiled at her reflection. She put on some mascara and lip gloss and then straightened her hair into pretty waves and looked at the clock and saw 7:30 pm. She was always early for everything. After getting ready, she sat in her bed waiting for 8 to arrive and thinking about what had happened earlier in the day. She didn't even want to believe that someone was tapping her shoulder - nonetheless that person actually being HIM. When she looked up and saw him, she noticed his eyes to be a deep blue color with beautiful sparks of grey. She could literally drown in them but then she noticed his lips, he had amazing full pink lips that looked extremely soft when he moved them.

Once she heard the words that were coming out of his mouth, she just couldn't believe it. A hot guy asking her out on a date - she just knew this was a dream. And then she saw that smile again, the sweetest smile with dimples that made everything in her world happier. He had the body of a football player and the face of a model, he had manners and Taylor could just imagine him being funny. He was perfect to her. She noticed that the clock finally read 8 pm and she grabbed a jacket and waited by the door. Her mom was gone but she told her about the date and she was happy for Taylor. Just then, she heard a car pull up and she looked out the window and saw him. He came up to the door and Taylor tried to act like she hadn't been standing there for a good five minutes and then counted to 30 before she went to open the door.

When she opened the door, Brandon's eyes scanned her body and fell in love. He couldn't believe that this was the same girl from before, she looked confident, she looked amazing, she looked gorgeous.

"Ready to go beautiful?" He said with a warm smile.

"Yes, I'm ready!" She said closing the door.

At that moment, Brandon started to feel a little guilty.