Theft of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I increased my tempo my thighs slapping against hers, her tits bouncing back and forth as she bit her lip to stop herself crying out. As her crisis approached I suddenly withdrew and she moaned with frustration before she could stop herself. I let her up and told her to get on all fours facing the camera.

Kim complied and I quickly knelt on one knee behind her and plunged my cock into her no longer virgin pussy. I sucked one finger and pushed into her tight ass as I continued to fuck her. I could feel the motion of my cock through this thin membrane that separates the anus and the pussy. This brought a gasp from Kim as she felt an invader in her back passage for the first time.

I finger fucked her ass in counterpoint to the motion of my cock in her pussy. Kim began to moan aloud as the sensations from her body began to overwhelm her. Suddenly she came! Her pussy muscles clamped down hard on my cock as her pussy flooded. I couldn't hold back and responded by injecting her pussy with its first serving of spunk.

"Arrragh! Oh God!" Kim moaned as I shot my load into her.

"Oh yeah! That's it Kim! Milk my cock," I shouted as I injected the last of my seed deep into her.

I withdrew my cock and Kim slumped down on the floor.

I opened the closet to release Lisa and told them both to sit on the couch quickly!

I reached for the camera and picked it up. Retrieved the gun and laid it down beside me.

"Now girls it's simple if you ever go to the police or if anyone ever comes looking for me our little home movie will be e-mailed to all your school friends and your relatives. If you leave now and come back when you are supposed too you can act shocked and no one need ever see this lovely video. Do you understand? If you do get dressed and leave now!"

Both girls nodded and quickly got dressed unable to look at each other or me. I dressed my self, keeping on eye on them both as I did. They were soon dressed and almost ran for the door. As soon as they left I picked up the computer gear and the gun and got in my van. I'd taken enough risks for one day it was time to leave!

As I drove away I thought to myself, I might not have got $10000 but I got a lot more then that in pussy, I'd stolen their innocence and that was without price.

Constructive criticism is welcome. This is an original work of fiction.

12