Their Anniversary!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, I can give Dave a run for his money. She and I both have grown to like that. Rough never happened before Dave. I have to chalk that up to the benefit of experience. Sometimes being Gary is nice.

After most of a year had gone by, the frequency that we had sex tapered off. Her fling was becoming a distant memory. Then something happened to change that. She called me and said that she really needed to have lunch with me. I was more than a little curious and went to Appleby's early. She was already there with a concerned look on her face. "What gives?" I asked her after we were seated.

She told me that when she checked her email this morning there was one from Dave. She said that she had forgotten that she gave them her email address. She told me that Dave wrote that Don, Gary, and he would never be able to forget her and that in two months it will have been a whole year. He emphasized that the last thing they wanted to do was to cause a problem, but they just could not help asking. She said that they offered to send her a round trip plane ticket and an all expenses paid weekend, if she could see her way clear to join the three of them on the one year anniversary.

I told her that I really needed to give that some thought. I asked her how she felt about it, and she said that it was bolt out of the blue. She didn't know what to think. We never mentioned it to each other during the following days, but we were both thinking about it. Our sex life improved dramatically--. It went completely off the scale.

Eventually, I broached the subject and asked her if she had decided to accept or reject their invitation? She said neither. She explained that there was only one thing that she was certain of regarding this proposition. It had to be my decision. She adamantly felt that it would be completely wrong for her to make the decision herself, or to even exert influence over my decision. She said that she loved me and that was her overriding concern.

I told her that I thought she should go. She seemed surprised and asked me why? I said that it was for purely selfish reasons. Our sex life had become better than I could have ever pictured it. Besides, it put a sparkle in her eye. I told her to send them an email.

That was several years ago and it has been an annual event for the four of them ever since. I have no complaints. Invariably for the following six months we are both so stimulated that our sex life is frenetic. Two years ago she came home with a maid outfit, and last year a Stanford cheerleader uniform. As that stimulation becomes tiresome and the memories fade, the anticipation of things to come takes over and the cycle begins anew.

She is in no physical danger. They treat her like she is their little sister whenever they go out. They take her to the finest restaurants and to the best entertainment that the city they happen to be in has to offer. But when they are in the hotel room, she is their slut.

Another thing that I have noticed is that she works very hard on maintaining her figure. As difficult as it is for me to believe, I think it is even better than it was when we first met in college. I am convinced that her annual escapade is to some degree responsible.

I dropped her off at the airport Friday afternoon for this year's liaison. On the way she said that she wanted to show me something. She unhooked her seat belt and turned toward me. She pulled up her dress and pulled her panties aside. "You shaved?" I asked.

"No, waxed!" she answered.

It seemed like I waited forever for Sunday to arrive. I was at the airport and I could not wait to see Jo Ann!

I hope that fills in any blanks that you may have had in advising me. If you think we are headed for trouble, please let me know. Otherwise, I see no reason to interfere with what they call "Their Anniversary!"

Cordially,

i812

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories