Their Beginning

Story Info
She trains her pet for the first time.
2.5k words
4.4
46.1k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers

She met him at the airport with a kiss. It shocked him so much he was unable to speak, stuttering out his greeting with a nervousness that made her smile. He looked good, felt good and tasted good. With a lick of her lips she took his wrist and led him away before he could finish the sentence. "Let's go, my pet."

He went obediently, still a bit uncertain. She had kept him starved for some time before their meeting and already his body craved her. His cock, frustratingly erect throughout the day, was now so close to the focus of his fantasies that it ached. He did his best to hide his arousal but found it difficult to ignore the obvious swelling in his jeans. She noticed it and saw it the moment he stepped into the crowded room but made no mention of it. Now she teased him with a light touch that almost made him whimper.

"You're ready for me, aren't you," it wasn't a question but a statement. Her hand playfully flitted along his body, resting between his legs to comfortably squeeze him. "I see you've been good and kept your hands off."

He nodded quickly, desperate for her approval. "Yes, I did like you said."

"Difficult, wasn't it?" Her eyes widened, teasing him.

"Yes...very."

He sat beside her as they drove home. As she guided the car through the busy city streets, her hand rested on his thigh possessively. For the past week he had held back and gone without relief. The evidence of his need was outlined along his pantleg. She ran her index finger down it, impressed by the firm swell of his member.

Beside her he had his eyes closed, steeling himself from losing control. Even her slight attention sent waves of sensation through him. The merest touch threatened to cause him to release. He wasn't used to going without.

Thankfully the ride was short though she took her time leading him behind her. His gaze was locked on her ass as she slowly sashayed in front of him. The round cheeks of her ass pressed tightly against the thin material of her skirt.

Once inside she turned on him immediately. "Take them off," she commanded.

He hesitated, more out of anticipation than nervousness. This was the moment he'd been waiting for. Again she spoke, this time more urgently. "I want to see you. Do it now."

Silently he obeyed. If he had the courage to look at her he would see her eyes widen in appreciation as she appraised him. His strong chest, muscular legs, broad shoulders and, most of all, his erection pleased her. She stepped to him and gently wrapped her hand around his phallus. The soft warmth of her body caused him to moan involuntarily.

One finger tickled just beneath his head, bringing forth a crystal drop at the end of his shaft. She smeared it on the tip, paying no attention to his pleas of mercy as she did so. She gripped his naked body to her, relishing the feel of him bared and open. Beneath her skirt, her pussy tingled at the sensation.

Her fingers teased his balls, rolling them in her hand, making him gasp. Her lips were at his ear now, kissing and licking to add to his frustration. "On your knees," she whispered.

Obediently, with his balls slipping from her grasp, he did so. With his face red he looked to the floor, embarrassed at his vulnerability. He put everything on the line for her; his body, his trust, his very manhood. He only hoped she didn't take advantage of him and use it to abuse him.

She spoke to him in a soft voice, "Look up." When he did he saw below her skirt. She had lifted it to the top of her thighs, allowing him a view of her beneath. Soft auburn hairs covered her sex and he craned to look further. She allowed this indiscretion, feeling a warm seeping from her body.

Her pussy was small and looked soft. The cleft of her sex was tucked demurely into her body. Shyly it seemed to poke out at him and he felt drawn to it. He wanted to speak, to tell her how he felt but all he could do was rise up to kiss it. Before he could, however, he felt her hand on the top of his head.

"I didn't give you permission to do that! Bend down and kiss my feet, boy." Humbled, he did. Responding to her tone he hung his head and got on all fours.

They had talked before about the power of this simple act. It communicated so much, the man kissing the woman's foot displayed her power over him while it showed his submission to her in a way nothing else could. He knew this moment would come and dreaded it but when his lips touched the arch of her foot he found himself enjoying it. Her skin was soft and he felt calmed by the act. Showing his admiration for her in such a way seemed natural. He felt like he was where he should be.

She smiled and looked down at him. His body, naked, and his tight, muscular butt bent so beautifully caused her nipples to tighten. She sighed in pleasure and ordered him to take his time. "Do a good job, pet. Take my toes into your mouth."

Obediently he did as she asked, taking her little toe into her mouth and suckling gently. She had never told someone to do such a thing before and was overcome with a feeling of sexual power. His tongue deftly caressed the sensitive skin of her toes as she reclined on the sofa. He remained in place at her feet, his attention focused on her toes.

When he kissed the sole of her foot she swooned in the feeling of complete adoration. She felt like a goddess. Looking at his body she couldn't help but take action. Rising up she smoothed her hand over his bare back, feeling the strong muscles beneath. Her hand went to his buttocks where she gripped a handful of his flesh hungrily. "Over my lap," she ordered him, almost giggling at the thought. At first he went to his knees where she could see his cock wagging in anticipation. A moment later he meekly climbed up, He looked gorgeous; cute, boyish face, the strong, muscular body of a man and a thickened and eager cock begging for attention. It was all she could do not to send him to her room where she would bed him until she sated her wants.

He rested on her comfortably and she though he looked even more succulent in this position. She caressed his bottom, enjoying the feel of his smooth firm cheeks and how available they were to her. He belonged to her now. He was nothing more than a toy meant for her own pleasure and she meant to use him for just that. Like any good possession, he needed care and maintenance and a good spanking would do wonders for a boy like him.

After a moment she began slapping him briskly. He had a butt made for such treatment that shook and jiggled with each strike. At first he held out and remained silent during the punishment but soon she heard a whimper. This encouraged her not to be so lenient with him and upped his punishment until she slapped his backside with the full force of a woman possessed. He was crying out now, a loud yell that soon turned to sniffling and sobs. The creamy texture of his skin had turned deep pink and an angry print with the faint outline of her hand appeared and his resistance vanished. Now he shook and begged openly. It touched her, such a wanton display of feeling and she slowed her strikes. He was a large man, and surely could have fought her off but he offered himself to her, he gave in to all she wanted. Realizing this, emotion bloomed in her chest and she felt closer to him than she expected. She wanted to scoop him up, hold him in her arms and comfort him but she remembered his place.

The unrelenting erection pressing into her thigh was testament to his feelings about the punishment. She clenched him there as he sat up. Her grip was tight, almost painful, yet he didn't fight her. Instead, he accepted, for the first time, her kiss full on his lips. She was hungry and wasn't afraid to let him feel it. Her mouth covered his, sucking him in, almost devouring him. She was unbidden and in control. He was hers and gave in helplessly.

Finding the will to break away, she stood and made her way to the bedroom, shedding clothes with each step. He was shaken, his legs splayed out on the hardwood floor, his raw backside aching from her hand. By the time he had gathered his senses enough to follow her she was wearing only panties and a bra. As he watched, she unclipped the strap and dropped it to the floor. He gazed at the smooth strength of her bared back as he came behind her.

In the bedroom she felt his eyes on her and bent over at the waist to allow him a look at her ass. She wore a thong with the pink strap parting the cheeks of her ass and teasing him. Without a word from her he cautiously approached and place a hand on each cheek, feeling the soft warmth of her body. She encouraged him with a deep sigh.

"Enjoy it, pet. Show me how dear you are to me. Show me where you belong."

Instinctually he knew what to do. Dropping to his knees once more, he placed two devout and lingering kisses, one on each cheek. She swooned at this small show of attention and subconsciously spread her legs. Her pussy had dampened and she yearned for more than this boy's mouth on her ass.

Quickly she pulled down her thong, interrupting his kisses and clipping him on the nose. She was as naked as he was now and he gloried in the sight. Turning, she rested her hand on the top of his head to keep him gazing steadily at her sex.

"You would do anything for me, wouldn't you?"

He nodded without a thought, "Of course, miss..."

"You would follow my every command?"

Again a nod.

"Do exactly as I say?"

His eyes were pleading now. The anticipation was getting to be too much for him. He dared not speak and ask, surely she knew what he wanted.

"You only want to make me happy. Is that true?"

"Yes miss," almost a whisper.

She smiled whole heartedly. "Then come do for me what every man should do for their woman. Adore me."

Her words summed up exactly what he felt. He needed to hear them. She sat back on the bed, holding him steady between her thighs. Already she was damp and he could smell the irresistible fragrance of her womanhood. He longed to please her.

Her hand on the top of his head, she lay back and directed him to her crotch. Carefully he pressed his lips to her body. At first a chaste kiss, then a slow lick along the lips of her cleft caused her to moan slightly.

Her legs spread, he gently opened her. The moist lips of her sex parted and he gently sucked them between his lips. Eyes closed and mouth open, she pressed him deeper into her. Her flesh was sweet and slick. With practiced movements his tongue stroked each inch of her, tracing her lips and circling the tight ring of her canal. He dabbed at it with the firmed tip of his tongue which only heated her further. Wetness flowed out of her, moistening his face and dripping down his chin. He savored the taste in his mouth as he felt it slowly travel down his throat.

His tongue felt hot on her body and stroked her just as she licked. It tickled each of her most tender spots, eliciting small quakes and gasps from the otherwise in charge woman. The pad of her fur pressed into his face, spreading the womancome from nose to chin. Her orgasm had already begun in a slowly building crawl that she wished would peak.

He knew her better than she believed and he was in his element. He wanted her to feel a climax that would leave her trembling, bring tears to her eyes and make her short of breath. Her body was well known to him and he played it beautifully, beginning her orgasm in a slight twinge that began at her belly.

Now she was the one almost begging. Her pleas came out in hurried breaths as he expertly licked her pussy. Emotions were overcoming her and, in an instant, she remembered where she was and who was with her. Grabbing a handful of hair at the back of his head, she lifted him until he rested a foot away from her body. Her sex glistened with the combined mixture of their juices. He had done his job well. She could barely contain herself.

Throwing him on his back on the bed, she forcefully climbed on top. Centering her pussy just below his nose, she held his face to her crotch. "You are mine," she growled. "You are to make me come. Do your job and do it well, my pet."

It was a threat that brought a shiver down his spine. At her command he continued where he left off, this time focusing on bringing her to orgasm. He was more tender now and stroked her inner lips with the wet warmth of his lips.

He was good, very good, she thought as she rolled on him. Humping him eagerly, she barely left him room to breathe. Juices poured from her body down his throat and he quickly slurped them up with sloppy noises that only drove her further. He was hers, her toy, her bitch and, like any good owner, she was putting him through his paces.

She was at the edge and when he circled her trembling clit with pursed lips, she shrieked. It came out in a rush. Sweat formed on her brow and her body, never having felt such a feeling, quavered and shook in ecstasy. She screamed loudly now, thinking of nothing but that one moment, that one second where everything built into one tiny point and her vision exploded into bright white.

It rescinded slowly, her climax steadily decreasing until her motions slowed to a serpentine motion against his harried face. He was wild eyed at the sight, this beautiful woman letting go and screeching out her pleasure above him. She took up his entire vision. All he could see was her; her body, her pussy, her chest heaving in pleasure.

Collapsing on the bed, she clutched a pillow to her chest, her nipples budded and stiff against the cool sheets. He remained beneath her, his lips obsequiously kissing her dripping pussy as the flow of her juices turned to a slight trickle.

"Very good, my pet," she breathed heavily. "There is so much more I have planned for you."

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers