Their First Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Son takes mom out in public.
823 words
4.25
88.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow; what a fuck. We both collapsed on the rear car seat as we savored the fucking I had just given Kitty.

"I'm thirsty," she said and "I need to pee."

"Step out beside the car and let the pee flow while I get some money from my wallet for you."

I continued to be amazed. She stepped from the car; squatted; and emptied her bladder. She even shook the last dropplets out.

What had I been missing? I wondered if there was anything she would refuse to do. Only time would tell.

I handed her the tee and $10 and told her to go up to the refreshment stand for a couple of beers. She pulled the tee on and off she went.

In the meantime, I knew I had better stretch if I was going to be in shape to continue fucking her. My knees could feel the strain from the back seat. I picked up my shorts and stepped out of the car.

The guy next to us had not turned his eyes away.

I thought what the heck; no one else is around right now, the shorts went back in the car.

He got out as though he was going to stretch and said "that was some show you just put on; better than what they show on the screen. Mind if I ask a question?"

"Go ahead," I responded.

"How long have you been fucking her? She looks like quite a hottie."

"First night date," I responded.

"I tip my hat to you," he said. "Want me back in the car when she returns?"

"Not unless you want to," I replied.

He was about 50; 6' or so; seemed to be in shape and right then I decided on her next test.

"Want a blow job when she comes back," I asked?

"Are you serious," he responded?

"Yup, sure am; I want to see how far she will go for me. Just stand here talking to me when she gets back. By the way, what is your name?"

"Hank," he responded.

"I'm Thomas and she's Kitty. She has a nice one, although it needs a good shaving."

We stood talking about the Orioles; we were both fans.

Sure enough she came back with 2 Nationals. She was a little surprised to see me standing nude; but nothing seemed to stand in the way of having a good time.

"Here's your beer, Tommy."

"Thanks Kitty; by the way this is Hank."

She smiled and said "Hi Hank; nice night."

"Yes it is," he responded; and "I must tell you I am in awe of you. You are beautiful."

With that, I looked at her and said "Kitty, drop your dress so Hank can see the full package."

I was expecting some resistance; but she handed me her beer and let the tee drop off her shoulders to the ground.

She took her beer back and made no attempt to cover up or act embarrassed Apparently, a new door had opened for her. "Kitty, it appears our fucking made Hank horney as hell and I think it only fair that you give him a blow job."

She smiled; gave me her beer; and walked over to him. "Would you like a blow job, she purred?"

"Hell Yeah," he said. With that he unzipped his pants and out popped about 7 inches of hard white cock.

She was on her knees in no time and began going down on it like a real pro. He leaned back against my car and just smiled as she worked her mouth up and down his shaft,

His hands dropped to her head more to support himself then to hold her in place. There was no need for that; it was evident to us both she was enjoying as much as he was.

He cautioned her he was about to shoot; she smiled and kept on sucking. With that his hands took a tighter grasp on her head as he unloaded his spunk into her mouth. She continued sucking until he withdrew and then swallowed what he had given her.

"You are one hell of a cocksucker," he told her.

She curtsied and said "thank you kind sir."

She took back her beer and took a big swallow to clear her mouth; as she told me later she did not want me to hold back from her because she had the taste and smell of cum in her mouth.

Some more cars were coming in and I told her we better cover up or get in the car.

She picked up her tee; threw it in the front of the car and said "I'm not worried if you're not."

With that, she put her arm around me as we both savored the moment and drank out beers.

Hank meanwhile, had put his flacid cock back in his pants and gotten back in his car.