Their First Meeting

Story Info
Two people meet after long online friendship.
1.7k words
4.28
11k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomorrow at 11:30 he confirmed with her on the phone, yes came her reply in that soft sensual voice he had grown to love...see you tomorrow she said and hung up the phone...

As he sat at the airport waiting for her to arrive, flowers in hand, a big smile on his face, he thought back to the day they had first met on-line. he remembers it like it was last week but in fact it had been 9 months...9 long months he thought to himself, and here he was sitting at the airport waiting for her to arrive, he felt as nervous as a teenager on his first date, he couldn't help but think about how it all started, he had replied to a request for a pen pal, someone to talk to, to share things with, to be friends on-line...he never expected to find the girl of his dreams there.

As he sat there thinking of all the times they had chatted, then as they became closer they moved to phone calls, oh that first time he heard her voice...so soft and sensual, just a hint of southern drawl even though she tried to hide it, a true southern bell...in every way, perfect he thought.

He remembers the day she sent him photo's of herself, he almost hit the floor, she was beautiful, the proverbial perfect ten, what a body she had he thought, she had long, sleek, sexy legs...a flat muscular tummy... Big soft, sensual breasts. Hard pointy nipples...shoulder length soft dirty blonde hair...big sensual soft very kissable lips... Perfect 10 as it were.

He was lost in his dream almost to the point he didn't hear the announcement of her flight, as he perked up and straightened himself up and grabbed the flowers, he stood knees almost giving out. A bit of sweat formed on his brow, as he watched people disembark the plane...watching each one waiting for her to come around the corner, than all at once there she was, smiling the most beautiful smile he had ever seen...her beautiful green eyes sparkled, she was beautiful just as her photograph portrayed.

There eyes met ...time seemed to stop for just a second, she quickly walked the 20 feet to greet him, they didn't speak just stared into each others eyes, then as if they were meant to be together there lips touched, softly at first, then more passionately, stronger, his hands caressing her back and arms, her hands caressing his hair.

As they stood there kissing their lips became one their tongues dancing exploring each other, fire exploding in his mind, he could feel her breasts pressing into his chest as they kissed, they were so firm yet soft her nipples growing hard as she pressed them into him.

Finally breaking the kiss, they tried to catch their breaths, they smiled, he took the time now to look at her in all her glory, she wore a skin tight pair of blue jeans, a white belly shirt that said "angel" on it, and a pair of lace up cowgirl boots, stunning he thought.

He handed her the flowers, she smiled, just as sweet as I expected she said...not as sweet as you though he said, you will finally get to find out..."angel" as he had named her smiled as the words crossed her lips...lets get out of here ... smiling he scooped her into his arms and carried her out of the airport.

As she checked into the hotel, he stood there watching her, unable to take his eyes off her incredible ass in those jeans...wow he thought incredible i cant wait to see that ... she caught him looking smiled and said soon tiger very soon, as the stood in the elevator she pushed him into the corner and kissed him hard and with an incredible need about her, her breasts pushing hard into him, her nipples poking his strong muscular chest, his hands caressing her tight ass, pulling her even closer to him, soft moans coming from her lips as she grinds against him..."ding "goes the elevator the doors open and they leave the elevator.

Walking down the hall hand in hand giddy with excitement they reach the door to the room, he puts the key into the door and opens it, scooping her in his arms, she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again as he carries her into the room and closes the door with his foot. As he approached the bed he placed her on the floor and looked into her eyes, gently guiding her to the corner of the bed, she smiled and lifted one of her gorgeous legs and he untied and slipped off her boot and sock, placing her foot on the floor she lifted the other and he did the same untied and slipped off her other boot and sock, holding out his hand for her to stand he lifted her to a standing position, placing his hands on her sides, he slowly moved them around to the front of her jeans, his fingers slowly eased there way into her waistband and gently opened her tight jeans.

As he gently sat her on the bed she lifted her butt off the bed and he shimmied the tight jeans down her tight smooth butt, over her smooth sexy thighs and off, dropping them on the floor he saw her Lacey white soaking wet thong, lifting her again he placed his hands on her waist and sliding up over her tight smooth tummy pushing her belly shirt up till his hands are just touching her breast she closes her eyes and bites on her lip as he brings his hands over her ample breasts, her chest heaving with gasps of air as his hands move slowly over her hardening nipples, causing her to moan softly.

After lifting her shirt over her head, leaving her in only her thong panties, he lays her on the bed, slowly he strips for her gently grinding and bumping like a stripper as he teases and tantalizes her taking off his shirt exposing his solid, well defined abs, turning as he unsnaps his jeans and slowly slides them off, over his tight strong ass, making her gasp with pleasure, as he turns naked now she sees for the first time, his rock hard pulsating manhood, she moans loudly and reaches for him.

As he climbs onto the bed and stares into her eyes, his hands begin to roam over her quivering, heaving body her breaths coming in short labored gasps, he leans down and kisses her lips softly, gently before moving down the her neck, kissing and sucking softly on her neck and ear lobes making her squirm and wiggle about on the bed, he begging to move again slowly down her rapidly overheating body, kissing her neck as he moves slowly down to her chest kissing and sucking down between her breasts coming around the outside of one, as his hand closes over the other breast feeling her hardened nipples poking into his palm, she moans loudly as his tongue slides out and around her stiff aching nipple she pushes her chest up towards his warm wet mouth almost begging for him to suck on her swollen aching nipple.

His mouth closes around her swollen stiff aching nipple and he sucks hard on it, his tongue lightly flicking across it, making her squirm and moan loudly, lightly raking his teeth across her nipple causes her to cry out in pleasure, she is hissing and bucking against his touch.

Releasing her nipple he continues his downward trek his hot wet tongue moving slowly across her tight quivering tummy, stopping briefly to run his tongue around her navel making her jump a bit, continuing on his downward trek he stops at her waistline, slowly looking into her eyes as he slides his tongue across her waistline as she bucks and begs for him to go lower, he smiles and says "your wish is my command my lady" he slides his tongue under the edge of her thong and with his teeth slowly eases them down her taught shaking legs.

Tossing them on the floor he takes one of her very cute feet in his hand and kisses each one of her cute little toes before moving back up her legs, across her sexy calves, over her knee. And onto her thigh he can feel it quivering as he slides his tongue up closer and closer to her dripping, swollen, aching pussy.

Climbing in between her now shaking, lightly sweat covered thighs, he kisses his way in closer to her dripping wet, swollen pussy, sliding his tongue up and down the seam of her thigh he hears he moaning loudly and sees her tossing her head back and forth on the pillow, moving slowly he slides his tongue over her swollen aching pussy lips taking them in his mouth, rolling them with his tongue, sucking on them making her squirm and cry out in pleasure, as he looks up at her angelic face covered in silken sheen of sweat, stopping long enough to smile at the pleasure he is giving her, moving back to her swollen dripping lips, he slides his tongue in between her lips and just lightly touches her swollen aching clit, making her jump, back arching off the bed crying out in pleasure.

As his tongue circles her swollen, hard, dripping wet clit, her hands are clenching handfuls of sheet, and she is screaming out in pleasure, he slows his pace a bit placing his lips around her swollen aching clit, he begins to suck on it hard, then soft, then hard, all the while flicking his tongue across it, as she approaches orgasm he stops and slides his tongue lower and dips it into her sweet dripping vagina sliding his tongue around the edge, diving deep inside her she screams loudly.

She cries out that she is going to cum soon as he slides his finger deep into her dripping wet clenching pussy, getting his finger all nice and wet before sliding it down to her tight ass, slowly sliding it into her ass as his tongue dives back on to her clit, sucking, licking, as she screams out his name, her body begins to shake and buck as she enters her first orgasm, her legs go stiff and her toes curl, hissing and crying out until she collapses on the bed breathing like she just ran ten miles, kissing his way up to her silken sweat covered face he kisses her deeply and strokes her hair out of her face...holding her in his arms till she drifts off the sleep...