Their First Swing

Story Info
A party turns into more.
994 words
3.79
105.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecal
Thecal
3 Followers

The party was winding down. Many of the couples had gone home already, but a few of us remained. You and I sat in the hot tub with Mike and Laura. Mike and I sipped on beer while the two of you had something fruity and colorful. We talked about nothing in particular and joked idly.

Mike excused himself for a moment and headed inside. Laura watched him walk away then moved around the edge of the tub to sit next to you.

"I saw you looking at his butt," she giggled into your ear. You blushed a little, but said nothing. "That's okay," she gestures over to me. "I look at his, too."

Mike returned with two more beers in hand. He offered me one before dropping back into the tub next to Laura. He put his arm around her,

his hand resting on her breast. As he made his move, his hand glanced against the side of yours, sending tingles through your body.

Jeff and Casey walked out onto the back patio, freshly showered and changed out of their swimsuits. They thanked Mike and Laura for the

party and left, leaving us alone with the hosts.

Laura whispered to Mike, who looked at you with a smile before whispering something back to his wife.

"I like secrets, too," I smiled at the pair.

"Oh," Laura started, "I was just telling Mike about his admirer and asked him what he thought of inviting you to... play."

"Play?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mike smiled mischievously. "You know... with each other."

I tried to keep my composure, but you could feel my dick harden through my board shorts.

"Lizz, Mike's always thought you have amazing tits. I'm sure he'd love to play with them."

You stammered a little, not quite sure what to think or say. I look at you for a moment, then pull the strings of the bow behind your neck,

allowing the top of your bikini to fall forward. Startled, you start to cover yourself, but Laura reaches out and cups one before you can.

"Mmmm," she moans. "They're so soft and smooth."

She moved around you to sit on the other side of me and Mike slid up next to you. He cupped your right breast and lowered his mouth to your

left nipple. You tipped your head back and allowed a moan of pleasure to escape your lips.

While Mike played with your tits, Laura sat next to me, stroking my cock through my suit.

"How about you get a little more comfortable?" she asked.

I stood up and she pulled my suit down, grabbing my cock in her hands. "What a nice cock," she said, inspecting my member as she stroked it.

I turned to look at you and noticed that you were now sitting on the edge of the hot tub, completely naked and Mike was between your legs, licking furiously at your pussy. You wrapped your legs around him, pulling him to you. You put your hand on the back of his head and gripped his hair.

Laura got out of her bikini and told me to sit on the side next to you. She positioned herself between my legs and began sucking my cock. I turned your face toward mine and kissed you deeply. My hand moved up to grab your breast and I tweaked your nipple between my fingers. You let out another moan and told Mike not to stop.

Laura spit on my cock, using it as lube for her hand on the base of my cock as she sucked on the head. I told her to climb between your legs

and eat your pussy. Mike climbed up on the deck and stood with his cock aimed at your mouth. You swallowed it eagerly, bobbing back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper into your mouth. I stand in the water behind Laura and slowly push my cock into her.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me!" Laura cried.

After a few minutes, Mike grabs you by the hand and directs you to lay down on the deck. He pushed your legs up and enters your dripping pussy with one forceful stroke. I pulled out of Laura and moved toward you, offering you my cock. You took it eagerly, licking her juices off of me.

Laura stood over you, facing me, and lowered her pussy to you mouth, which you began licking and sucking. I stood and shoved my cock into her mouth as she reached behind her, holding your legs up. Mike increased his thrusting and reached up to squeeze your tits.

"Oh, god!" Laura cried. "I'm gonna cum!"

Her bobs on my cock increased in speed and she moaned on my cock as your drove her into orgasm. She laid down next to you and put her ass

into the air. I pushed inside of it, her spit acting as lube. I took my fingers and stuck them into your mouth. You sucked on them, taking them to the back of your throat.

You started getting closer to orgasm and began rocking with Mike's thrusts.

"Fuck me!" you screamed.

He obliged, pushing your legs farther back, allowing him to push deeper inside you. You continued encouraging him until you came. As your pussy clenched down on his cock, he was pushed over the edge. He pulled out and came hard: shooting his massive load all over you, from the top of your pussy all the way up to your bottom lip.

He pulled you up into a sitting position and had you lick the remaining cum from his cock.

I started to cum and pulled out just in time to shoot my load over Laura's ass.

We got cleaned up, said our good-byes and headed home. When we got there, we made passionate love, pushing each other to some of the most intense orgasms we ever had, then held each other into the night.

Thecal
Thecal
3 Followers