Their First Third

Story Info
A husband initiates making their MFM fantasy into reality...
3k words
3.92
66.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily met The Man online.

She had found an app on her phone that allowed her to anonymously send her secrets out into the world. And at first she had confessed common things: anxieties about work and family, irritations with the world in general...

But eventually, the tone turned sexual.

It started with a sudden explosion of pent up sexual desire that felt so scandalous to release from the cage of her personal fantasies..

"I want my husband to watch me take another man!"

Emily watched as her confession collected admiration from others using the app. She couldn't resist sharing it with her husband. They had a close relationship, and an adventurous sex life. She knew it would turn Max on, rather than make him jealous. Occasionally, when they lay naked in bed turning each other on with kisses and caresses, they would breathlessly whisper their darkest desires to one another. The fantasies would slowly increase in extremity and graphicness until the lovers could not stand it and sought release, devouring each other in a frenzy of sex and cum and violence and tenderness.

Once Emily had used a masturbation sleeve to pump Max's cock while she murmured a tale about a slutty drunk girl falling into his lap at the club and starting to blow him in her drunken haze. She slowly squirted lube on his swelling dick as she pushed him to face fuck the dumb whore. Emily encouraged him to spray his load all over the girl's face, and then leave with her there, walking away from the dark corner table while the drunk girl passed out with his cum drying in her hair and on her breasts.

In return, Max had traced his fingers over Emily's clit while he shared his desire to take her to a sex club and have sex in the middle of the theatre while others watched. He dipped his fingers down into her opening to draw out the moisture that was quickly collecting there. Max rubbed it onto Emily's swelling clitoris and pushed on it fiercely, growling about the men who approach them, their packages swelling against their pants, begging to feel her lips on their cocks...

But it was just fantasy. They were unsure if they would ever really go to an adult club, or if they would ever bring another person into their bedroom.

But then, Emily downloaded the app, and she met The Man.

"Last night I stuck my finger in his ass while I blew him."

She sent her new secret out into cyberspace the morning after it had happened. Emily and Max had talked a few times about anal play, and she had rimmed him tentatively in the shower once or twice. She had surprised herself this night, finding herself suddenly probing his puckered asshole with a lubed finger while she lapped at his cock. He had shot his sperm down her throat about eight times by the time she was finished. Yes, the previous evening's anal adventure had been mind blowing, and her husband had said it was one of the most erotic things that had ever happened to him. She couldn't help but put it out there.

She was immediately inundated with messages from men who knew her only by this single secret. Some wanted Emily to describe what had happened. Others wanted her to advise her on how to convince their own lovers to try. Many just wanted to give her praise and approval. The Man was of this last sort.

He told his about his passionless marriage and offered his approval of her sexual favor. Emily enjoyed the attention and told him about more of her fantasies and the things that she did with her husband.

And at the same time, she told Max about The Man, and how she enjoyed teasing him with stories of the things she did with her husband. Occasionally, when her conversation with The Man got very hot and descriptive, she would take a screen shot of the action and text it to her husband.

Emily: He curled his fingers up, stroking my G-spot roughly, and I could feel the pressure building as I got closer. I started to explode, and my eyes were shut tight with my orgasm, but I could hear him muttering excitedly in approval, and I knew I was squirting all over him. Though, he did say that some of it shot straight up and then came down and splattered across my shaved pussy.

Emily: He fell down on it, hungrily slurping my juices.

The Man: Ohhh, I love the way girl cum tastes. I wish my wife would let me try to make her spray.

Emily: I knew I had to make him cum just has hard.

The Man: What did you do? This is so hot!

Emily: I slowed down the pace a little, and had him lay on his back. I told him to close his eyes and breathe deeply, because I needed him to relax for what was about to happen.

Emily: I slowly, gently stroked his thighs, his balls, his dick and ass with loving caresses to get him totally relaxed and ready to receive.

The Man: I would love to be taken like that.

Emily: I got our lube and squirted it all over his dick, his tight little asshole, and my fingers.

Emily:With one hand I tickled around the hole and put pressure just at the entrance. With the other, I grabbed hold of his oiled cock and started to pump slowly.

Max loved getting these little tastes via screen shot. It made him so hot that sometimes he had to sneak into the bathroom at work and jack himself off to relieve the pressure. Other times he had to stay sitting at his desk all day because of the pre-cum that oozed through his pants. He thought he had a hot wife, and he loved their sex life. But most of all, he loved making others jealous of what he had with Emily. He was secretly glad she had made this connection, because he thought it might be his best chance of fulfilling the fantasies he had about seeing her covered in the cum of other men.

One day while Emily was busy around the house, Max picked up her phone and opened the app. It didn't take him long to find the conversations she'd been sharing with The Man, and initiate contact himself. Max had a plan to make the first move toward living out the stories they had told one another...

...

It was a Friday afternoon, and Emily received a call from her husband at work to come meet him for drinks after work. Max told her it had been a long week at work, and he really wanted her to come into the city for some fun.

She put on a strapless black and gold cocktail dress that really complimented the twin curves of her heavy breasts and delicious hips. She did her makeup and contemplated the possibility of fulfilling yet another fantasy of hers: getting drunk and being taken advantage of. She entirely trusted her husband, and relished her opportunities to completely let go and allow herself to be ravished as he saw fit. The fact that they were meeting at a hotel bar near his downtown office only cheered her. They could easily just get one of the rooms upstairs and she could turn into a drunk slut like the one she had described to him in the masturbation sleeve fantasy.

By the time Emily met him at the crowded hotel bar near the bay, the sun was down, and the beautiful people were out. She spied Max sitting at the bar next to the only unoccupied seat at the counter. She met his eye and approached, hardly taking notice of the others in close proximity. When she arrived at her bar stool, she greeted him with a kiss and enthusiastically squeezed his package.

Max and Emily spent an hour at the bar, sipping their drinks and unwinding, before he finally asked for another update of her activity on the secret app. She told him all about her exchanges with men who were jealous of their sex life, and smiled about a few of the confessions she had sent off into the world.

He eagerly returned her smile as he looked over her shoulder at The Man across the bar, and inclined his head with a subtle look of recognition. The Man got up and took one of the seats that had been abandoned near the couple, as more people left for their Friday evening plans. Over the course of a few hours the three became acquainted and progressively more comfortable, the two men initiating conversation over the sports game playing on the TVs mounted around the lounge. The three refilled their drinks and became more and more engrossed in their "chance meeting," laughing and exchanging stories.

At one point, The Man gripped Emily's thigh as he laughed at one of Max's jokes. She immediately looked at her husband to gauge his reaction. She had sensed an electric charge of sexual tension and felt like maybe the attraction was mutual throughout the trio. Max looked at The Man's hand as it slipped under Emily's skirt, and then met her eye and smiled. She drained her drink as The Man briefly gripped her breast in his hand.

The next thing Emily knew, she was leaning lightly on her husband and smiling as he guided her through the hotel lobby to the elevator. As the shiny metal doors closed on them, he immediately pushed her against the back wall of the empty box. His hand roughly cupped her pussy and groped it through her silky panties. His mouth found her neck and he bit down on her skin as he moaned for her. She shut her eyes tightly and exhaled deeply as she moved her head to the side. The dark of her closed eyes exploded colored lights, effects of the drinks she had indulged herself back at the bar.

The elevator jerked to a stop and Max let go of her suddenly. He turned around and adjusted himself as the doors opened to the sound of an electronic bell. He grabbed Emily's hand, and pulled her quickly behind him; she trailed, trying to stay upright, tottering drunkenly on her high heels. By the time she closed the gap of their linked arms, he had slid a plastic card in and out of a lock and opened a door. Once again she was jerked forward, into a dark room, and thrown down onto a bed. He fell on top of her, roughly covering her mouth with his own. Behind him, back at the room's door, Emily heard the snap of a lock being set. Then the lights came up. And she suddenly came to the realization that they were not alone. She looked up at her husband and he returned it with a steady, calm gaze. He kissed her deeply and pinned her arms above her head.

Several feet back, The Man strode into view and sat down in a plush armchair in the corner of the room. He calmly watched them as he reached down and unzipped his own pants. Immediately, a huge erection pushed out of the fabric, swollen and red. He wrapped his hand around it and began to pump slowly, his eyes meeting Emily's, watching her being mounted by her husband.

Max groaned hungrily as he pulled his wife's dress down and bit at her nipples. She squealed in excitement at the sensation, and her panties became soaked at the thought of a man watching her and her husband make love. The Man pumped his growing cock and watched as Max stood up and peeled the dress off the woman sprawled on the bed. She was now naked before the two of them, and the lights glinted off the wet, hairless lips of her cunt. She looked at them both and delivered a hungry glower, her eyes daring them to fuck her. Her husband attempted to push her back down on the bed and she scratched him, smiling, wicked and horny. Challenging him.

Max grabbed her wrists before she could do anything else, and forcefully pushed her down to her knees on the floor. He clamped her wrists together in one hand, and with the other, unzipped and dropped his pants. His newly free erection popped out of his boxers and toward Emily's face. He roughly threw her hands down and demanded that she pull down his boxers. Obediently, Emily lifted her hands and gently hooked the elastic band with her fingers. She looked up and met his eye as she pulled them slowly down. Then, securing his swollen dick with her hands, she slid it deeply, entirely, into her throat.

Max watched as his tamed wife choked on his angry, red cock. She kept her eyes open, and directed up at him, as she slid it in and out of her hot, wet mouth. Her hands cupped his balls, pulling and squeezing them gently. And in the corner, The Man continued to watch the couple, his own hands sliding slowly over his fully erect penis. He rubbed and pumped himself for what seemed like hours, as she lapped at Max's dick and dabbed his pre-cum on her tongue and lips. The Man felt a jolt of excitement as Emily bent her neck and licked at her husband's balls. Gently, she enveloped them in her mouth, and sucking and tonguing them as her fingers slid back toward his ass. His cock slapped down on her face, sitting swollen and twitching on her cheek while she mouthed Max's balls and probed his tight asshole.

Max roared with passion as he gripped Emily's shoulders and sent her flying back across the bed. He placed one hand flat on her chest and smashed her down against the bed. His other hand moved toward her shaven pussy and pushed two fingers deep inside. He ripped the rest of his clothes off as he leaned down and sucked her clit into his mouth. Emily reached down and opened her outer vaginal lips to give her husband complete access to her wet hole. He continued to finger fuck her roughly while he nibbled on her pearly pink nub. She moaned and writhed as The Man stood up and moved closer, unable to help himself. He wanted the best view of the couple in front of him, as they brought one another to the peaks of ecstasy.

Emily felt the pressure in her pussy growing and growing, and she pushed with the waves of pleasure as they rolled out of her cunt. She could hear the tell tale wet slapping that Max's hand made as he fingered her closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly she could feel the slippery explosion of pressure as she sprayed her pussy juices across her man's face and the bed. Max pulled her toward him as he stood up, spun her around, and pushed her face down on the bed. He climbed up after her and continued to pressure her ahead of him, positioning her on her hands and knees, her face pointing toward the foot of the bed.

As Max began to push the head of his dick against Emily's soaking hole, The Man lined himself up with the woman's face. As Max bottomed out against his wife's cervix, she was pushed forward against The Man's bulging erection. Her lips brushed the head of his swollen cock and they pulled strings of pre-cum away with them when her husbands hips pulled her body away.

Again, Max pushed Emily forward, and she was riding his dick as it plunged inside her. Her face approached The Man's oozing cock head and her soft lips parted and sucked it inside. This time she held onto it and lapped at the head as she slid it deeper into her mouth. As her husband worked his meat into her slippery cum hole, Emily choked herself on the strange man's cock. She eased the muscles in her throat so she could swallow his entire length and reached forward to massage his balls. Behind her, Max had sped to a furious pounding and was demanding that she suck The Man's cock. "Take it, you dirty slut. Take that cock deep in your throat! Ugh! I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

In front of her, The Man was coming to the end of his ability to hold out. The vision of Emily getting fucked from behind, and himself buried to the hilt in her mouth, was too much for him to ignore. He could feel the load in his balls boiling and tingling, aching to empty. He reached forward and squeezed Emily's bouncing tits below, savoring the feeling of his hot sperm pushing out of the head of his dick in a stream of cum. He allowed a couple of spurts to go straight down her throat, but then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and jacked the rest of his load onto her face.

The pace of Max's fucking increased as he watched The Man unload his balls on his wife's waiting face. It was so hot watching her get covered in another man's burning cum. His own balls jerked and tightened as they began to squeeze their contents up and out of his length. Hurriedly he jerked his cock out of Emily's pussy and pushed it against her unrelenting rosebud. She yelped in surprise as he forced his fat head just inside the tight ring of her asshole and began to release jets of white spunk into her ass. He moaned, long as hard, as her marked her as his own, taking her in a way no one else could. When he finally removed his softening hard-on, her tight, pink asshole leaked streams of creamy fluid down the folds of her pussy. She collapsed on the bed, covered in cum, panting and whimpering, totally used.

The two men shook hands, and one dressed while the other turned on the water in the bathroom. Once The Man was fully clothed, he left without saying a word. And Max went to his wife, to guide her to the bath.