Their First Threesome

Story Info
A husband and wife explore the pleasure of a third.
2.4k words
3.92
36.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NDW76
NDW76
27 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. I'm sure I'll get better with each story.

*****

The hotel lobby was well lit, but still maintained something of an exciting, romantic atmosphere. At least that was how it seemed to N and J as they were waiting for the stranger who was going to help them fulfill a ling anticipated fantasy. They were both already very aroused, having only just finished fucking for the third time that day a few minutes ago. For the past few months they had both been in a state of continual horniness thinking about this fantasy. Now that it was about to happen they were both so excited that they were almost shaking with anticipation.

The first time they had fucked that day was when they awoke; realizing that today was the day they were finally going to go through with it. The second time was when they had checked into the hotel room. Even thought they had only traveled a few kilometers to get here, they were both eager to get out of their travelers clothes and into something more comfortable. Seeing each other naked and in the room where their fantasy was going to come true they couldn't help but fuck. Then when they had cleaned up a little they went out for lunch, trying not to think about tonight's activities for some time. After a light lunch at a nearby restaurant followed by drinks at the hotel bar they returned to their room to change into the clothes they were going to war, and take off, during the night's pleasure they fucked again.

By the time they were waiting for their guest in the hotel lobby N was sure that after cumming in his wife's pussy three times already he would be able to last for a respectable amount of time. And J was riding on a wave of constant pleasure after having a cock cum inside her pussy three times already that day. She was happily aware that there would be much more cum over the course of the night if everything worked out as they had planned.

It had started out as a joke here and there. Then it turned into sexy talk to get her excited. But after a few times they both had wanted to try; a threesome with another guy. Just the thought of it was enough to make J's pussy wet and N spent most of his time trying not to think about it so that he wouldn't walk around with a hard cock all day. That wouldn't do at work.

Every time after they would fuck, fantasizing that there was another cock to suck and fuck, they would always assume that this was just something that belonged in the realm of fantasy. After they had fucked N wasn't sure if he could handle the idea of his wife enjoying another man. In his fantasy, at least in the beginning, the other guy was just another copy of himself. Which guy wouldn't like two dicks to be able to give his wife cock at both ends? But after this had become the usual fantasy for fucking they both started to become more comfortable with the idea of her enjoying two cocks at the same time. Then one night after she had enjoyed her third orgasm of the night she asked N if he could handle her being with another guy. Sure, he thought. As long as there was no kissing and he was there to watch and join in. She would just be using him as a sex toy and the thought of her being extraordinarily aroused made him even more horny. He was confident enough in himself and his body that the thought of him and his wife seeing another naked man was no threat to him.

So after they had decided to g through with it N found a site online where people who were looking for this type of thing could find each other. That is where they found Brian. Brian was five and a half feet tall, just a little shorter than her husband. He had a flat stomach, a muscular build, but not overly so like a body builder. His cock, as they had seen from the pictures he sent, was about the same as her husband's; circumcised and hard. The difference was in the amount of hair. Brian has close cropped pubic hair while N regularly shaved his. J had enjoyed looking at the pictures of his cock while N fucked her from behind.

The arrangements were made and ground rules set. No kissing, no slapping, and if anyone wanted to call it quits, it was to stop. Both J and J were determined that if anyone called it quits it wouldn't be them. They were both eager to see this through to the sloppy, messy, erotic end.

That is what lead up to N and J sitting at a corner table in the bar of the hotel. They were out of the way enough that they weren't the center of attention and they could watch people coming and going, waiting for Brian to arrive. J was wearing a red dress that showed a lot of cleavage and barely covered her butt. When she bent over anyone lucky enough to be in sight got a perfect view of her wet, well fucked pussy. N was wearing baggy slacks which didn't do anything to hide the bulge in his pants that was made by the anticipation of his wife being shared between two cocks. Then they saw Brian walk in. J got his attention by waving him over. He sat down on the bench seat beside J. J was between N and Brian, right where both of the men could get their hands onto J, between her legs, and fingers into her wet pussy. At first Brian was a little hesitant. He had said that this was the first time he had ever done anything like this. J looked at N with a questioning look that was asking for permission. N just smiled and gave a little nod.

As they were going through the casual chat, where do you come from? Are you as excited as we are? J was rubbing her hand up Brian's leg. She smiled wickedly to her husband after her fingers had run up the length of the outline of Brian's hard cock. The look on Brian's face was something of erotic anticipation N suggested that they all should go upstairs to their room so that they could get more comfortable. They stood up and walked out. Both N and Brian holding were holding J's hands like they were all old friends.

As the elevator doors closed behind them J turned her back to N and he held her from behind and began to grind his hard cock into her beautiful round butt. His hands were squeezing J's nipples as Brian looked on with a smile that suggested he wasn't sure where he was supposed to fit in here. That was when J reached out for a better feel of Brian's cock. One of her hands found its way down to his balls while the other stroked the length of his cock from the outside of his pants. Before they could get any further into each other the bell for the door rang as the lift opened onto their floor. They quickly walked to tie room door and N fumbled for the key card. All three of them were eager to get inside and get each other's clothes off. In the brief time that it took for N to slip the key card into the holder and the lights and air conditioner to turn on J and Brian were already standing by the bed. J had undone his pants and had his hard pulsating cock in her hand. The thought of that hard cock being in her mouth and in her pussy was enough to give her the first orgasm since the three of them had entered the room. N walked up behind J and undid the string that was holding her dress on. With just a pull of the cord he let her red dress slip to the ground, reveling J in all her erotic splendor to Brian. J's eyes widened as she felt his cock get even harder in her hand as he gazed at her glorious tits. Brian slipped out of his pants and pulled his shirt over his head. N quickly took off his clothes as well.

Brian broke free of J's grasp long enough to sit down on the bed. J crawled from the foot of the bed to once again take Brian's hard cock in her hand. As she stroked his cock her face moved closer and closer to Brian's cock. One last time she looked at N to make sure he was ready to go through with this. He gave her a smile the confirmed what his cock was already telling her. N's cock was also rock hard and starting to drip pre-cum, despite having already cum three times in his wife's pussy that day. J opened her mouth and licked the tip of Brian's cock. As soon as her tongue touched his cock he let out a moan of pleasure. First she just licked his cock head, then she wrapped her lips around his cock. Each time she would push her mouth down a little more onto his cock. Brian's cock went deeper and deeper into J's mouth as Brian's moans of pleasure continued.

N decided that he had had enough of just watching and decided to join in. He positioned himself with his head between J's legs so that he could get a taste of her dripping wet pussy. By now she was so horny that a mixture of cum, both his and hers, was flooding out of her pussy and N was eagerly licking. Spurred on by the moans of pleasure J was moaning with Brian's cock in her mouth, N eagerly licked her swollen clit and her wet pussy lips.

Not wanting to cum too soon Brian feared that if J kept sucking his cock like she was he would soon come. Wanting to last longer he asked N if he could have a taste of J's pussy too. J climbed off the bed and got back on again, this time on her hands and knees with her ass facing Brian. Brian started eagerly licking J's pussy while he thrust two fingers into her and rubbing her clit. As brian was enjoying the taste of J's pussy N moved around to her head and put his cock in front of J's face where Brian had been only moments before. J started liking N's cock from the base all the way to the tip before he put his cock into J's mouth. She was so excited by this stage that she took much more of N's cock than she was usually able, even managing to get all of his cock down her throat while Brian was tonguing her pussy.

With N's cock buried deep in her mouth J didn't see N nod to Brian. J did notice Brian's tongue and fingers being taken away from her pussy. But before she had a chance to turn to see what he was doing Brian had already started pushing his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was so wet that Brian was able to slide his cock all the way into her sopping wet pussy in one stroke. At first he was fucking her with long and slow deliberate thrusts. His cock would slide all the way out before he would shove it all back into her pussy. J was in ecstasy. This was the first time that she had taken another man's cock since before J and N were married and she was loving it. Then Brian's fucking started to get harder and faster. With each hard thrust J would be forced down onto N's cock. Each time Brian rammed his hard cock deep into J's pussy she would take N's cock deeper and deeper.

Almost ready to cum, but not wanting to stop Brian pulled out of J's pussy. All three of them took this as an opportunity for them all the change positions. N laid down on the bed. His cock rock hard and pointing up. J climbed onto N and slid his cock into her well fucked pussy. This position always made J cum at least once and this time she came the moment N's cock was buried deep inside her. Not wanting to be left out Brian climbed onto the bed and once again fed his cock into J's eager mouth.

They fucked like this for a few more minutes until Brian told them he was going to cum soon. He asked J where she wanted him to cum. She answered by climbing off N's cock and turning around so that her pussy was facing Brian's cock. In this 69 position N's cock was right at her mouth and she took him deep into her mouth at the same time that Brian was again thrusting deep into her pussy. J's pussy and Brian's cock were just centimeters away from N's face as J was sucking on his cock. N lifted his head a little and started licking J's clit as she was being impaled by Brian's cock. This was just enough to push her over the edge for yet another orgasm. Her twitching pussy was all it took for Brain to pump his load of cum deep into J's pussy. Still having haven't cum since the three of them started fucking N kept licking and sucking on J's clit while Brian was still deep inside J's pussy. All this while J was still deep throating N. As he couldn't take it any longer he exploded another load of cum, this time in her mouth.

After a short while they all disentangled from each other and showered. Brian thanked them for a great evening and walked out into the night. While they both agreed that they may never get a chance to see Brian again they would try to relive this night again. It had been the most exciting evening of pleasure either of them had experience. Maybe next time they would try another girl. But that is another story.

NDW76
NDW76
27 Followers