Their First Time...

Story Info
Couple meet after being online lovers for years.
2.7k words
4.27
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my first ever attempt at writing something of an erotic nature. I was encouraged to post it by a friend of mine so I hope you enjoy it! It's been written for someone I have been friends with for years and reflects how I hope our first real life meeting would go, should it ever come to pass. No names are included, so feel free to pretend this is you and someone you are meeting for the first time as you read it xx

*******

FINALLY. The day I get to meet you face to face has arrived. I'm waiting by the arrivals gate, a mix of excitement and nervousness coursing through my body. You'd think that after four years of us talking that I wouldn't feel nervous, so I'm determined to try and bury the feeling before you land. Your flight has been delayed by 2 hours though, which hasn't improved matters. People-watching only distracted me from my feelings for so long!

I get up from the seat and walk over to the board, needing an excuse to stretch my legs, and I can see that at long last the plane has landed. Now I just have to wait for you to come through the gate so that I can show you my world. Or more precisely, LONDON BABY! The thought makes me smile for a split second before the nervousness returns.

I pace up and down until you appear. I don't know whether to just say hi, give you a hug, a kiss on the cheek or what. I take a step closer to you and you solve the problem by dropping your bag and wrapping your arms around me. I look up at the exact moment that you look down, and I swear that your eyes are a reflection of my own, because they show shyness and insecurity too. I hug you back briefly, and then step back a little. I need a while to try and curb this damn shyness, and in any case if we don't hurry we will miss our train.

I grab your hand and together we walk towards the tube station. I keep stealing glances at you when I think you're not looking at me, and we talk about your flight over here. Your thumb starts tracing a light circle on my hand, making me smile. Maybe, just maybe, I'm going to overcome this!

I already have our tickets for the train, so we head through the barriers and worm our way through the crowds gathered on the platform. The train is going to be packed - there must have been several flights that landed at the same time. Inwardly I sigh, knowing that we could very well end up having to miss this train. When I tell you, your response is "oh hell no" and you start pushing towards the front, dragging me with you, while I shoot embarrassed "sorry about this, he's not used to English ways!" type looks at those we pass.

We barely make it onto the train, we're crammed up against the doors at the very end of a carriage. You wrap your arms around me protectively to stop me from losing my balance as the train bumps its way underground. For a moment, we're thrust into darkness as the lights go out, and when they come back on again you're kissing the back of my neck, just behind my right ear. Just a light little kiss, a promise of more to come, yet it's all I can do to keep standing. I have no idea how you found my most sensitive spot so fast, and in the dark too! I lean back into you and I can tell that the train's jolting and our closeness is having quite an effect on you too.

I motion for you to bend forwards a little so that I can whisper into your ear. I tell you that we're going to be getting off in a moment, and that we can either get another train or we can take a walk through Hyde Park.

You opt for the train, so we slowly make our way to another platform while people rush past us, in a hurry to get home after yet another day stuck behind their desks in a hot office. It seems like we're the only people not rushing, so I tell you to stand behind me on the escalator and keep to the right so that we don't block anyone. With a wry smile I say welcome to London, this is your first rule! Never ever stop people from getting to their trains! I follow up with a small wink.

We get onto the right train, and it's much less crowded than the first. There's even a seat or two free, but we're not going far so I tell you not to bother sitting down. Again, you pull me in front of you as you lean against the perspex partition and wrap your arms around me. My confidence is growing, this is my turf and the place where I am happiest to be me, so I lean back and give a tiny wriggle of my hips. Anyone watching us wouldn't have noticed, but I can feel that you most definitely have. You tense up, just for a moment, as if you can't believe what I just did, before pushing against me, letting me know that you like that.

I turn in your arms and look up at you. Instantly your lips are on mine, gently at first, barely brushing against my skin, but a jolt from the train makes me stumble ever so slightly forward, pressing our lips together with more force.

My eyes close as our kiss intensifies. I feel your lips open, your tongue probing gently and I open my mouth in response. The tips of our tongues meet and tentatively I open my eyes, wanting to see if you close yours when kissing, yet not wanting to be caught staring at you.

I look up to find your eyes gazing into mine. Immediately I blush, embarrassed to have been caught looking at you. I close them again quickly, but not before I see a smile has lit up your face.

A passenger bumps into us while trying to get to the door, forcing us to break the kiss, and with a start I realise that this is our stop too. We grab our bags and just make it off the train in time before the doors close. I go to follow the crowd off the platform, but you take my hand and pull me back. As I give you a puzzled look you give me a fierce kiss, pushing me back against the wall and leaning your body into mine. I can feel how hard you are, and your kiss leaves me in no doubt about what will happen the moment we are alone.

In reality just a few moments pass, but to us, locked into our own world, the kiss seems to go on and on. Your lips are crushed against mine, our tongues dancing, your hands in my hair. I blush again, but this time it is purely the passion of the moment turning me red.

Slowly, the sounds of others around us filter into our awareness, and reluctantly we pick up our bags and head for the exit. You take my hand, just so that you can feel my skin on yours, and you're relieved that you don't have to find your own way to the hotel because all you can think about is continuing where we left off.

At the hotel, the clerk seems to be extremely slow, taking forever to tap a few details into her computer. When she asks to see your passport and then disappears into a back room, I want to scream at her in frustration. All I want is to be alone with you, finally. At long last, she hands us our key card and directs us to our room. I almost snatch it from her, and I see you trying not to laugh at my action.

As soon as we leave the reception area, I exhale a large breath that I wasn't aware I had been holding and start complaining about the receptionist as we head down the corridor and look for our room. I break off from my rant as we find our door, suddenly nervous again. I fumble with the key card, and end up dropping it. We both bend down to pick it up, and our fingers brush against each others, sending a jolt of electricity through my body. Grabbing the card, I straighten up, and I feel you stand again just behind me as I open the door. I step inside and drop my bag, then move aside to let you enter too.

As soon as the door closes behind you with a bit of a slam, you close the small distance between us and you take my face in your hands, gently tipping it up so that you can give me a small, but still passionate, kiss. Your eyes bore into mine, as if you are trying to convey a message to me through sight alone.

The intensity of your gaze leaves my senses reeling, and I have to tear my eyes away from yours. I don't know if it's nerves, shyness, or something else entirely, but I look down, trying to hide my eyes from you, and mutter that I will be right back. I step towards the en suite but you grab hold of my hand and don't let go until I finally look up at you.

I see concern has now entered your gaze, and hurry to reassure you that I am ok, I just need a moment. I hope that you haven't seen the confusion in my eyes, and go into the bathroom. As soon as the door closes behind me I look into the mirror and search my own eyes for the answers to the turmoil.

I'm so lost in thought that I don't hear you open the door and come in. You gently turn me around and whisper in my ear "don't over think this" before claiming my mouth with your own. This time, your kiss tells me that you are in charge, that I am going to have to surrender to your ministrations. I close my eyes in defeat, but also happy in the knowledge that I can relax and enjoy what is to come.

You lead me out of the bathroom and over towards the bed. Sitting down, you tap the space next to you. As I sit down in the spot you just indicated, your hand moves into my hair and you again claim my mouth. Slowly, you run your hands through my hair and down the back of my neck, and my body rewards you with a slight tremor. My mouth opens slightly wider as I sigh, so you deepen the kiss, and as you do so you slowly push me backwards.

My hand reaches up to you, my fingers tangling in your hair, not allowing you to break the kiss, so you move a hand down my body and begin to unbutton my shirt. As you do so, your fingers lighty brush against my breast, eliciting another sigh from me.

One by one, you undo all the buttons, taking what seems to feel like an age to me, yet is probably more like a few seconds. You pull away from me, just a few inches so that you can take in the view. A look of wonder enters your eyes, and you tell me to turn over, your voice slightly deeper than normal.

You unhook my bra, and begin to massage my back, working your way up my spine to my shoulders, where you gently slide my bra straps down. You bend down, and trail light kisses on the top of my shoulder where my strap was a moment ago, kisses that are so light that I'm almost doubting that your lips touched my skin.

You kiss my neck, again finding my most sensitive spot, and you linger there, whilst you run your hands down my side, brushing against the side of my breasts. I moan softly, and you take that as an invitation to flip me onto my back so that you can caress them more.

You hesitantly reach out and take one in your hand, in awe that you can finally touch what you have seen but a handful of times before. Your thumb circles my nipple a couple of times before you feel the overwhelming urge to take it into your mouth. As you do so, you gently pinch and tug on my other nipple. I groan, and arch my back, thrusting my chest upwards, telling you that I very much enjoy your touch.

You move a hand lower, until you reach my waistband. Without realising what I am doing, I thrust my hips up towards you, desperate to feel your touch, desperate to finally have you bring me to an orgasm. You decide to tease me a little, and run your fingers along my waistband, before you undo my trousers and slide them off me.

Realising that you are still fully clothed, I sit up and slide my hands up under your shirt, running them across your chest whilst slowly lifting it up until finally I lift it over your head and toss it to the side. I kiss you, shyly, whilst I run my hands back down and unzip your fly and undo the button at the top.

I reach into your pants, taking you in my hand and I shudder, thinking about how you will feel when you are, at long last, inside me. You let out a groan, and push me back onto the bed again so that you can remove both of our trousers.

As you remove mine, you also remove my panties. I'm lying there, legs slightly spread, naked, yours for the taking now. Your eyes are drawn to how wet I am, they are glazed over with lust. I'm fairly certain that my own eyes are just as glazed at this point, so I remind you teasingly that you still have your underwear on.

With a smile, you take it off, and my hand instantly wraps around you. I can feel a small drop of pre cum on the head, so I lower my mouth and lick it off, keeping my gaze on you as I do so. I feel slightly wanton, like I can do anything, so I reach out and take hold of you again, and gently tug so that you are forced to lie on top of me.

I kiss you deeply, again tangling my fingers into your hair, and as I do so I lift my hips up to you. I am so wet that you practically slide into me, so you give a small thrust of your hips. I can feel myself being stretched, feel more than I have ever felt before. I pause in my movements, allowing myself to get used to this feeling, before I begin to move beneath you.

Slowly, we find our rhythm. Our eyes never leave each other, both of us staring with a mix of wonder, lust, fulfilment, until I find that I am forced to close my eyes as the feelings overtake me. I can feel that I am on the edge, about to orgasm.

My body begins to tremble, I want to last until you are ready to come too, but I'm not sure I can. I increase my pace, hoping that I can bring you closer to the edge as well. You groan in response, and I can feel your muscles tensing.

I let out a groan of my own as I feel you thrust that little bit deeper, I am so so close and I know that just one or two more thrusts like that will make me come. Before I lose all rational thought I open my eyes and say "come for me Sweetheart"

Your breathing hitches, and I know you are going to come, so I give in to my body's demands and let my orgasm take control of my body, just as I feel you come inside me. Together, we let the tremors take us, holding each other close until we stop shaking. You kiss me again, tenderly, and say "I love you".

I smile and reply "welcome to London baby".