Their First Time

Story Info
Old friends finally give in to their desires.
2.2k words
3.91
12.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had known Richard for years, having been introduced by a mutual friend.

Although the chemistry was apparent from the start it was a long time before either party acted on it due to circumstances and opportunity.

But recently the passion that had been buried between the pair had been reignited and whenever they saw each other they wanted to act on it.

Today was no different and as Jane made the familiar journey to Richard's house her heart raced with the anticipation of what might happen that evening.

Her nerves were heightened because this time he didn't know she was coming, but she knew he would be alone for a number of hours.

'Roll the dice,' she thought, as she checked her appearance in the mirror for what seemed like the hundredth time.

She knew he noticed the details and tonight she wanted to ensure that it was a night that he didn't forget.

She'd taken care over her appearance, pouring her curves into a tight black dress, skimming the knee to reveal ample yet toned calves and high heels that screamed for her feet, ankles and finally legs to be stroked.

Her underwear was simple and elegant, black lace with clean lines that clung to her full breasts and bum.

She had always loved the care and attention he took over her body, making her feel like the sexiest woman alive as he drunk in every inch of her skin, kissing and caressing.

He too was a man that oozed charisma and to her, sex. It was the way he carried himself.

She had no idea how she ranked in his day to day thoughts or whether she factored at all, but when they were intimate she knew she had his full attention and she enjoyed making him feel as good as he made her feel.

As Jane approached the house she decided to park down the road so not to spoil the surprise.

Her eyes were heavily made up while her lips glistened with a nude shimmery shade.

When they were in public Richard often focused on her lips and had mentioned before how he liked to watch her talk.

She'd like him to be watching her do something else with them tonight.

As Jane knocked at the door she felt her chest tighten. What if he wasn't pleased to see her?

She needn't have worried. His reception, though clearly shocked, was warm.

As he poured wine and hooked his arm around her waist to pull her closer, Jane relaxed under his touch though her heart pounced.

The door was latched and he took over, leading her into the kitchen where he pressed her body against the island and began kissing her, softly at first then more urgently.

If they only had this night then both were determined to make it memorable.

They each drained a shot of quality vodka which had a warming sensation and allowed them both to breathe easier.

They were old friends but had a strong desire which naturally led to some nerves and uncertainty.

But the second Richard touched Jane, lightly brushing his fingers along her exposed collarbone, they both felt that familiar pull of love combined with heady lust and a need for unadulterated dirty sex.

Despite hooking up a number of times it was the one thing that had alluded them so far, and she was desperate to take his hard cock and guide it inside her.

She had a feeling that tonight that fantasy would be acted out but was apprehensive about how he would feel about her body.

The vodka was certainly helping, and gaining confidence, they moved upstairs where once in the bedroom she started to undress him.

They stood facing each other and it was as if they were both teenagers again, kissing and exploring one another with their hands.

She let herself be pulled into his body, their forms a perfect match.

He'd had her top off very quickly and was caressing the tops of her breasts, his slender fingers and perfectly soft hands tracing above the bra before pulling both breasts free.

She stood, still in her bra but with her tits exposed, knowing how hard her large nipples were and aching for Richard to take them into his mouth.

But he seemed to be content with teasing, watching for her reactions, encouraged by the way Jane moaned and moved, sensuality defining her.

She arched her back and threw her head back, letting him kiss her neck and shoulders while he simultaneously tugged at her nipples, making them longer and twisting them gently but firmly.

At this point Jane suddenly stopped, asked Richard to sit on the bed and excused herself, returning moments later wearing just her french knickers, stiletto heels and a pair of nipple clamps.

'I hope you don't mind," she told Richard.

"But I've always wanted to try these and you were making my nipples feel so good."

Richard needed to say nothing, his face said it all. The look he gave Jane shot right through to her core.

"I want you to come solely through me touching and sucking those nipples" he whispered as he stood to meet her.

This time he wasn't so gentle, his fingers and the metal of the clamps making Jane's large nipples darker and harder than ever.

But every time Richard pulled a nipple he tenderly kissed the other, something that was both wonderfully excruciating and exhilarating for Jane.

All she could think about was feeling full, she wanted this man's cock so badly.

Every touch was going directly to her pussy now and she could feel her juices running down her thighs.

She knew Richard could sense how turned on she was too and she could see his massive hard dick bulging through his jeans.

When he turned his attention to licking her nipples she felt the familiar rise of an orgasm building from her knees, up to her thighs and between her legs.

He held her, whispering 'let go baby' as he ran his tongue all over her stretched nipples, the pressure too much for Jane as she cried out with a strong orgasm.

Richard moved to her lips now, kissing her passionately and deeply as Jane's hands roamed all over his firm torso.

She purred in appreciation as she lifted his tshirt to reveal tanned, warm skin, though noticed goosebumps appeared wherever she ran her painted red fingernails.

Jane wanted to turn Richard on to the absolute maximum, and turned to straddle him as she made her way from his kissable lips to his neck, shoulders and chest.

She writhed her hips against him, feeling his erection fully and finding it difficult not to take him into her mouth instantly.

His eyes kept opening to look at Jane which turned her on even more.

Her perfectly applied lipstick was smudged at the edges and her straightened hair mussed up. He'd remember this moment the next time he saw her and had to exchange pleasantries about mundane things in front of their unsuspecting friends.

He smiled as he glimpsed her nipples, clamps removed now but still rock hard and swollen.

How he wanted to suck those again.

She must have read his mind because she lowered her breast to his mouth, pressing gently to fill it as she ran her fingers up and down his sides which were so sensitive.

He swirled his tongue around her nipple as she reached for his thighs.

She'd always loved his legs and bum.

Turning herself around so that her pussy was hovering just above his face, Jane began massaging Richard's legs, using her fingernails on his calved and behind his knees then applying more pressure in his thick muscly thighs.

She couldn't take her eyes off his cock which she could see was throbbing.

There was also a wet patch through his new black boxers which she delicately kissed.

She gently eased his legs apart, moving her pussy away from Richard's lips so it was just out of reach.

He could see her juices and smell her scent but all Jane wanted him to think about was the sensations she was giving him.

He had freshly shaved balls which she started to kiss, small butterfly kisses, taking each ball in turn.

Using her teeth very lightly she grazed one ball while cupping the other, feeling the cock on top twitch and pull; aching for attention.

Jane took her time deliberately, making his balls wet by swirling them in her mouth and flicking her tongue across each one.

He hands kneaded his thighs and tickled his perineum, the motion getting firmer as she sensed his arousal building.

Finally and without warning she took the entire length of his cock into her mouth, quickly plunging it inside then releasing it .

Richard called out in pleasure, urging her to repeat the action, but instead she started kissing the very base, using her tongue to make his cock so wet her mouth slid up and down with ease.

Her index finger ran circles around the tip of his dick, his juices coating her finger which she paused every now and again to lick clean, making sure she was looking straight into his eyes each time.

She lowered her body again to take his length into her mouth, slowly this time, inch by inch.

Now her finger moved to his arse, still lubricated with his juices, and began to massage round the hole.

His eyes were closed now and the look on his face told her it was ok to continue, so Jane slipped the finger inside his arse hole as she continued to suck the big cock in her mouth.

He tasted incredible, his salty arousal turning her on more and more.

Pushing her finger in further and finding his a spot, she added a hand to the base of his cock, alternating between pleasuring him with her hand and mouth.

She thought often of his cock and loved feeling him explode, so started moving quicker, her mouth pumping until she felt hot cum squirting out.

She collapsed on the bed next to him, kissing him, both of them out of breath but ready for more.

Richard turned his focus back to Jane's body, running his hands roughly over her breasts and stomach.

He knew how much she needed to be touched but they were both surprised by how wet Jane's pussy was.

He inserted just the tip of one finger and rested it at her opening, pumping gently and agonisingly.

Jane's breathing was erratic, her whole body given up to Richard.

The sound of her juices in acceptance of his finger made him want to use another, to test her tightness and desire for him.

She wanted him to fuck her, to feel their bodies together after all this time.

But he wasn't ready yet.

Instead he pushed open Jane's legs and crouched between them.

The sight of her made his cock stiffen once more and he stroked her soft white thighs, watching her pussy flinch as he edged closer.

She'd once told him about an erotic massage she'd received on holiday and he went now to that image, of another woman touching her cunt while she thought of him. It was a massive turn on.

Very gently he placed his two index fingers either side of her pussy, the lips big and swollen with arousal, and opened up her pussy to reveal her hard clit.

His tongue immediately lapped up the juices that escaped. She tasted sweet as he worked on her, stopping only to reach for her nipples which he knew she loved.

When he started to stroke her clitoris her back arched in ecstasy and she cried out to be fucked.

Richard lifted Jane's legs to rest them on his shoulders. He wanted to be as deep inside her as possible.

He couldn't help but run his hands up and down the back of her strong thighs. He'd admired her legs in the bath once and they didn't disappoint in reality.

He glanced down at his cock, thrilled at how hard it was so soon after coming, and wanting nothing more than to be inside Jane.

He went slowly, giving his cock to her gradually, making sure it felt good.

She wasn't known for her patience and could only wait until he was halfway inside before grabbing his bum and pulling him towards her.

As soon as he felt his entire length buried in her tight pussy he stopped, kissing her wildly, both of them lost to the moment.

Then he started to grind his hips against her while she raised her lips to his nipples, biting them in a way which drive him crazy.

With her legs wrapped over his shoulders Jane could take all of Richard, and felt her pussy contract with every delicious, languishing thrust.

Her voice changed as the orgasm started to build, and he slowed down so they could both savour the moment.

When he felt her pussy clench around his cock his balls reacted and he shot hot cum deep up her pussy, tipping her over the edge and making her juices flow around his cock once more.

The feeling was so intense Jane made no sound, just pulled Richard even closer and clung to his body, not wanting to let him go.

As they downed another vodka afterwards, their naked bodies entwined, they both wondered why this night had taken so long to happen.